Divine Job Benefits Ch. 03

"Yeah," he admitted.

"Good. That's what I want. You're going to fuck someone new tomorrow, too, right? Maybe a few someones? Maybe someone else even before you leave here tonight. You're looking forward to it. And on and on."

Misty kept sucking his cock. She looked up at him with sparkling eyes that seemed as excited by Aphrodite's words as Scott felt. "Yes," he answered.

"Then you're ready for more power." She grinned as the words drew Scott's eyes from the woman sucking his cock back to the goddess. "I figured you might need an adjustment period to wrap your mind around the basics. There's more I've been waiting to reveal."

"Like what?" he breathed.

"You aren't a god, but you're the closest thing most mortals will ever meet, let alone touch. It's one thing to give someone the greatest pleasures, but another to know the power that brings. You can outweigh so many desires, so many customs...so many loyalties. Imagine what someone will do to feel the greatest pleasure of their lives a second time. That probably sounds dark to you, but it's the good kind of dark," she whispered hotly. "Have fun with that, Scott. Don't worry, I'm still watching. I wanted a good man, but I also know how good it is to be bad sometimes.

"There's a higher level beyond all that. Something wonderful. Understand: some mortals yearn to worship me, even if they barely know my name. They'll feel our connection by your touch, and they will devote themselves to you as my herald. Fully. It's their choice. They long to free their spirits and bodies for a life of sensual, sexual pleasures. I can grant them that life in safety through you. Their devotion will empower me. And as with all the rest, the mortal expression of that devotion is all yours to enjoy, all on your own terms, Scott. No worries about hubris or the rest. It's best if they never see past you as the one they serve. You're going to have servants, Scott. Loyal, enthusiastic servants. Embrace them and welcome them. It's what they want.

"Many are here tonight. You like this place, don't you?"

"Yes," he gasped. He was about to come. Between Misty's incredible mouth devouring his cock and Aphrodite's words, he felt like he might lose control.

"Sshh, not yet," she said, and stroked his groin with her fingernail. His body shook hard, like he was right on the edge, but the impending burst receded as the shaking stopped. He still felt just as good as before, but the cliff was farther away. Misty let out a pleading moan but never stopped. "Sorry, we're still talking," Aphrodite teased them both.

"As I told you, this place is practically a temple to me and much of my domain as a goddess," she went on. "You feel comfortable here because that resonates with you. Your mere presence elevates all of its energy. The desire, the sensuality. The worshippers give more freely and with greater respect tonight because you are here. The dancers have more fun. The fantasies, the performance...it all becomes real for those devoted to me. It also serves my power.

"This place can be yours, Scott. You can claim it as my herald and enjoy it as you will. This club will turn toward your desires and become what you want of it. If you think tonight has a positive energy, wait until it is under our consistent influence. You will never have to worry about outside scrutiny or interference, for my power will obscure this place from such troubles.

"Like all my blessings, this is not a test. This place will be yours to plunder and enjoy. Let your desires run free. All you must do is claim it."

"This... the club? How?"

"You'll see. The opportunity is already on its way." She stood. "If it seems like all of this makes you wildly powerful, it's because you are. Remember this all comes from pleasure and consent. Don't worry about all the social norms and expectations of the outside world. Remember who you serve. The rules work differently for you because I say they do. Have fun, Scott." She turned to go.

"Aphrodite?" he asked. She turned back. Misty was nearly making his eyes roll back in his head, but this was important. "Heather."

"Oh. Right." The goddess grinned. "I don't do tests. I won't ever tempt you with something you shouldn't have. You have an off-limits signal for when it counts, remember? You didn't feel it with Heather. Fuck her all you like."

"But her boyfriend...?"

"That's what I'm saying, Scott. I am the goddess of erotic love, and also the romantic sort. You know when someone is unwilling. If you did not sense that, perhaps you should ask yourself why...or perhaps you should stop asking," she smiled. "Don't look for reasons to hold back. Forget the rules and follow your urges. Trust me to handle the rest. Make her your own, or fuck her just for the fun of it. Make her your bitch if you feel like it. Whatever your urges, follow them and trust they will guide you and your partner to pleasure. Then go do it all over again with someone else."

New desires stirred in him, feeling dark and heavy, but also incredibly good. He had no urge to hurt anyone, but Aphrodite's casual enabling felt incredible. It felt freeing.

She blew him a kiss. Misty swallowed his cock again, finally getting the better of him. Scott's eyes fluttered closed and he moaned as spasms ran through his groin and his dick. He came hard, knowing Aphrodite would be gone but hardly caring. He felt too good to think about anything else and knew more awaited him. Scott pumped away into Misty's mouth as she swallowed every pulse with flawless timing.

His eyes didn't open right away. He basked in the feeling as Misty lovingly sucked him clean in long and slow strokes. Once his heart settled and he opened his eyes, she rose from between his legs and settled in his lap. They both felt the need to cuddle, but wanted to see one another's faces, too.

"That was really her," said Misty. "That really happened."

"Yeah. We happened, too."

"Wow." She kissed his lips, softly and with much more affection than performance. "At least it explains why this was all so fucking good. Even blowing you was...I could do that for hours. You feel incredible. You taste incredible. And I feel good about you, too."

"I hope so. Apparently we're gonna be a thing."

"Yeah," she breathed. "Yeah, we are. So what's 'herald of Aphrodite' mean?"

"I work for her. It's all recent. Like, just the last couple days recent. I was in Greece on a college trip and some classmates attacked me by her shrine...it's a story. Anyway, she chose me to work for her."

"Wow. What kind of work?"

His eyes glanced over the naked beauty in his arms. "So far it means a lot of sex," he answered. Misty laughed. "She told me she won't have actual jobs for me all that often. Mostly she wants me to adjust and have fun with it."

"And take over the club somehow," she said.

"Is that bad?"

"Oh my god, I don't even care if it is. I'm all yours," she said, stroking his cheek. "I want this."

"Even if I'm constantly hooking up with other women?"

Misty shifted in his lap, straddling him again. She didn't take him in, but the lips of her pussy stroked his cock in a wet grind. Her smile came down near his ears. "Especially if you're constantly fucking other women," she whispered. "I heard everything she said. Lovers, partners...servants. I'm on board. If I get to feel like this, I want it all."

Scott groaned with pleasure. He loved being able to go right back to the fun even after the sort of orgasm he'd just let off. Hell, he hardly needed the momentary break they'd taken. "I want all of you, too," he told her.

"Who else?" Her grind slowed so they could talk, but contact never really ended. "Your boss mentioned others. Sounds like she meant more than Heather, whoever she is."

"Breanne. Someone I met traveling. She's...I'll tell you everything, but it's a story. She had some stuff to work out. I didn't know how it'd go."

"Sounds like you got a hint from a goddess, is all," Misty suggested.

His eyebrows rose. He thought to ask if she was sure of her feelings, but that seemed redundant. Aphrodite's words weren't far from his mind, either. Scott fished his temporary phone from his pocket and sent a text: "Made it home. Thank you. How did things go?"

Misty leaned in to keep him occupied as soon as he set the phone down. Loving lips kissed his mouth and his neck. Her body moved against his. She took care of him until his phone buzzed with a response only a minute later: "Messy. Stupid. Means a lot to hear from you. Is it crazy if I want to get on a plane and follow you?" And then: "Would that be okay?"

Scott glanced once at Misty. She saw the text, but only smiled and gently kept at him. He replied, slowly as he typed one-handed: "Need to be honest: I got kinda crazy tonight but I miss you, too."

"How crazy?"

"In a strip club now. And way out of bounds."

She replied with a smile emoji and a heart. "That's not out of bounds for you. Especially when you're honest about it. I'm actually smiling here. Thank you for that. Want me to join you?"

"Yes."

"Then I'm walking out of here and buying a plane ticket. I'll be in touch."

He set the phone down and let Misty take care of him. "Guess that's two girlfriends," he said.

"Good. Can't wait to meet her," said Misty. "What about the club?"

"I have no idea how that's supposed to work. What do you think of it?"

She shrugged. "It's good enough that I've been here a bunch. The building is great. Some of the staff are okay. I like some of the bouncers. A few of them are kind of creeps. I'm pretty sure the manager owns the place. He isn't the greatest, but I've met sleazier. He's more about the business than the girls. The DJ is a creep, though. Nobody like him should've lasted this long."

"I'll remember that whenever we figure out what this means." Scott grinned. "Nice to have a partner."

"God, I feel the same," she said. The slow grind of her hips had only gotten her wetter. Misty guided his cock into her again, shuddering with every slow inch. "Love at first fuck is the best."

This time, Scott let her fuck him with little effort on his part. She still let out little gasps and her eyes fluttered with delight. "I've got some revenge to take care of, too," he said. "The guys who attacked me in Greece are students here, too."

"What kind of revenge?"

"I dunno. Might do some ass-kicking, but violence isn't usually my first thought. Guess we'll see." Misty slid around in his lap, grinding on his dick with her pussy still slick and tight. He relaxed into passive enjoyment. "If there are any girlfriends in the mix I might do something about that."

She grinned widely. "And who's Heather?"

"My housemate. My other housemate's girlfriend, too."

"Sounds like you should... get used to... thinking... outside those kinds of boxes."

"Are you normally down with this sort of stuff?"

Misty let out a whimper of pleasure in her continued grind. "If she put some spell on me, I love it. Maybe it's you. Or maybe I was waiting for the right guy to share this side of myself." Misty kissed him again, this time kissing deeply and continuing it until she worked herself into another small orgasm on his cock. Scott relaxed and enjoyed it, looking forward to more fun whenever they got to an actual bed.

"You're making me come a lot," she whispered.

"Good. That's the plan."

She grinned again. "Then don't worry about me getting jealous. You've got a gift and I shouldn't be selfish. I think I can only take so much at a time, anyway."

"We can stop anytime."

"I want to get you off again at least once more. It feels good when you come, too. This is some pretty great magic you've got going here. Wouldn't mind finding my overload point."

"That sounds like fun," Scott agreed.

Misty's eyes snapped up past him, this time with a little more surprise than Aphrodite's gentle entrance. "Oh! Latasha!" she blinked.

"Oops! Misty, sorry," said a woman from the doorway. Scott craned his head around to find a man and woman he could safely assume were a dancer and a customer. Latasha was a shapely young black woman with curly black hair to her bare shoulders in sheer blue lingerie and heels. "Nobody was outside so I thought this room was open."

"Nobody? Where's Diego?" asked Misty. She slid off Scott's lap, still straddling him but now upright. The couch and his back covered most of her lower body, but she wasn't worried about it regardless.

"I dunno. Thought he might be in here taking care of something. He's not in the other rooms in the hall here, either. Nothing going on out on the floor."

"That's weird. We should have somebody out there."

Latasha's companion shrugged. "It's all good with me. You got an OSHA requirement for lap dances or something?"

"Somebody's gotta keep the other dancers safe. I'm not worried about you at all, honey," Latasha told him with a casual stroke across his jaw. Scott doubted the guy caught the loaded message there.

"This is a problem, though," said Misty.

"You want to go check things out?" asked Scott. She nodded and got off his lap, reaching for her panties and bra. Scott had his pants and belt set in a flash, but he was still buttoning his shirt as Latasha and her companion came in. She gave him the sort of look he was growing very familiar with. Distracted or not, he didn't think he'd lose the thrill of getting such looks from hot women anytime soon.

The customer's reaction to Misty broke the moment of mutual attraction. The dim red lights of the private room didn't fully conceal the slick sheen along Misty's inner thighs. "Damn, girl. This a full service place now?" he asked.

"Maybe for him," Latasha murmured. Background noise from the club and nearby private booths covered her voice, but Scott heard it. Brief eye contact confirmed Latasha was glad he did.

"What? No." Misty grabbed a hand towel from the small bar along the wall. She tilted her head at Scott as she wiped it away. "He's my boyfriend."

"Uh-huh."

"If she says he is, then he is," said Latasha. "We don't do that kind of work here."

"Okay, cool." The man relented. He threw a smug look toward Scott. "You'll learn."

"What's that mean?" asked Scott.

"Dating strippers." The guy shrugged. "Not my business."

"You're in here, too," said Scott.

"Yeah, but it's one thing to be a customer and another to...nah. You'll learn, kid."

"Hold up. What does all that mean?" asked Latasha. "Is something wrong with dating one of us?"

"Alright, alright, I'm not looking for a fucking argument about strippers' rights or some shit," said the man. "I paid for a lap dance. Can I get what I paid for?"

"Nope," said Latasha. She flicked a couple of folded bills out from the hip of her panties and held them up to the guy. "Not from me. You blew it."

"What the hell, bitch? What's your problem?"

"Maybe I don't like assholes coming in here disrespecting me and the other dancers while still expecting us to give them a good time," she said. "Goodbye."

"I fucking paid you!" he fumed.

"And a refund is more than you deserve. Take it and go."

He snatched the bills roughly enough to make her jerk her hand back with a look of pain. Scott shoved the guy against the door frame. "There's no bouncer here to protect you, asshole," he growled. "Fuck off. Now."

It was much more confrontation than the guy wanted. He stomped off down the hall with no more than a resentful look and a middle finger thrown over his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm definitely good with all of this," Misty grinned.

"This is really your boyfriend?" Latasha asked her.

"He is now," said Misty. "Maybe not the most important thing right now?"

"Yeah," said Scott. "You two know this place. I don't. Where do we look?"

The pair led him through the hallway of private rooms and booths and past the main floor again. Nothing seemed out of place...except the lack of security staff. Then they passed the entrance and saw something genuinely unusual. "Shit, he doesn't work here," Latasha whispered at the sight of the thick guy standing in place of Damonte at the door. He wore slacks and a blazer rather than the black t-shirt and jeans of the earlier door guy. "What is going on?"

"How many bouncers should there be here?" asked Scott.

"Usually five total. One at the door, one by the private rooms, two watching the floor and one roaming," Latasha explained. "They wouldn't be in the dressing rooms. Maybe the manager's office? That's upstairs near the private VIP lounge, but that's closed tonight. Nobody's using it." She led the way to the staircase, where darker lighting and a velvet rope discouraged guests. Another thick-shouldered man in a button-down shirt and blazer stood behind the rope, staring at them. After a glance back at Scott and Misty, she Latasha led the way.

"Hey, is Mickey up there?" she asked with a friendly smile. "We need to talk to him."

"Mickey's in a meeting right now," the stranger answered with a firm voice and firmer eyes. "He isn't seeing anyone else."

"You know when he's gonna be out? Or where the security guys are?" asked Scott.

"Do you work here? No? Then it's none of your business," said the stranger. "You need to go."

"We do work here," said Misty, gesturing to include Latasha.

"You're strippers. You come and go. It's time to go now. Why don't you find someone's lap to grind on for a couple bucks?"

"That's twice tonight I've had some asshole talk like we're vending machines," Latasha said to Misty.

"I'm not gonna tell you again."

"Yeah, there's nothing dodgy about this at all," Scott muttered.

The stranger reached out his hand to shove Scott. "Kid, I will—" Then he yelped as Scott twisted and pulled the stranger's wrist. The bigger man crashed face-first into the floor in a tangle with the velvet rope and its stanchions. "Oh, motherfucker!" he shouted as he got up and spun for another try. His coat flew open as he moved.

Scott didn't even think. He snatched the gun from the man's underarm holster while ducking the punch that came for his head. Scott planted a solid punch into the stranger's jaw. It gave him enough room to wind up with a finishing whack across the temple with the pistol filling his other hand. The guy went down in a heap.

"Holy shit!" said Latasha.

"Oh wow," Misty breathed.

Scott looked down. Then he looked at the gun. He'd never held a pistol in his life, but it felt perfectly natural in his hand. Only the nervous looks from Misty and Latasha gave him pause. Without a second thought, Scott ejected the magazine and the round in the chamber. "It's unloaded now. No bullets. Can't hurt anyone," he said.

"Okay, this is nuts. I ain't ever seen this guy before and security does not carry guns here," said Latasha. "And what... how did you know how to do all that? Tell me you're not a cop."

"I'm not a cop," said Scott.

"For real?" she pressed.

"I'm not a cop. Pretty sure I'm too young to be a cop. I don't even have a degree yet." He looked at the gun again. "Might be better right now if I was a cop, though."

"Nah. This is better."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want some cop getting me turned on like this," Latasha replied. As if her words only caught up with her after they'd been said, she threw Misty a look and said, "Sorry."

"Oh no, I'm totally down with that," said Misty. "Maybe not right now, though."

"Anyway, yeah. I'm not a cop. I'm willing to bet he's not a cop," Scott gestured to the man laid out on the floor. He looked back up the stairs. "So whatever's going on up there probably isn't cop stuff... and you said Diego's a good guy?"

"None of the bouncers are bad, really," said Latasha. "Steve can be kind of a jerk. That's about the worst of it."

"And they'll all be in black like Diego and the door guy, right? What's Mickey look like?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds