• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Drea Pt. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Drea Pt. 02

Jay was anxious for tonight. Before you get too jealous of Jay, I now feel the same about you. It has been fun to get to know you tonight. Being naked is only part of the fun."

"Karen, the fact is that I would have enjoyed your company tonight even if we had been fully dressed. You're really fun and your background stories are both interesting and enlightening. I can understand some of the value of the way you were raised."

"But Randy, were you as anxious to see me naked as Jay was to see Drea?"

I didn't really want to answer that one honestly but I already knew that Karen was comfortable in her own skin and could handle the truth.

"Not as much as Jay was, no. After getting to know you better, I see a very sexy woman standing just a couple of feet away from me."

"Wow, Randy. That is really quite a compliment. Thank you.

I've always known that I'm not the classic beauty. I don't have the big tits or the hourglass figure. However, I've always accepted the way I am and refuse to be shamed. The fact that you consider me very sexy now, and I can tell by the hardness of your cock that you must like something you see, is the kind of beauty that I aspire to have."

"It isn't just what I see Karen," I responded quickly. It's what I've heard as well. It's that personal connection that can only happen when two people take time to know one another. You see, before tonight, you were just Drea's friend. Now you're my friend as well...and that changes everything."

"Thank you so much, Randy. Drea had the advantage of knowing more about Jay before tonight. It's no surprise that they've hit it off so well."

I had to ask the question that had been nagging me since they first went outside to the pool.

"Do you think they're doing anything other than talking?"

"No. I'm not saying it couldn't happen later but there won't be anything more than talk until the four of us can agree on what it is and how far it goes."

She stopped for a few seconds. She noticed a sense of relief on my face.

"Look Randy, I think there's a sexual attraction between us and between them. However, our intentions were to just get you two comfortable with nudity in a group...even just a small group like ours. Let's go out and join them."

She patted me on my butt and gave me a hug. "Friends hug. No more handshakes."

I enjoyed her naked flesh against mine but all it did was make my cock ache for more action. If not her, then I was going to have to take Drea home to finish.

As we made our way through the living room and through the patio doors, Drea and Jay were leaning back against the side of the pool less than four feet deep. The water was exactly at the level of Drea's nipples. Knowing how Drea had behaved so far, I was sure she had the water at that level on purpose. She wanted Jay to check out her large rack.

Although not touching Drea, Jay had his right arm around her as he rested it on the outside edge of the pool. They were engrossed in some kind of serious conversation as we walked toward the steps to the pool.

Surprisingly, Drea pursued the next step.

"Look, guys. Let's not be coy or pretend that nothing's happening here. Randy, you really seem to like Karen a lot...at least your cock does...and Karen seems to be into you.

The same is true for Jay and I. We've been talking about it while you two were inside. Randy, I know how Karen feels about things. If you're willing to take the next step and go further with them, then I'm all for it."

I certainly didn't expect to hear that from Drea so quickly. I knew that she had entertained the idea before, even when talking about Jay and Karen, but I wasn't expecting such a proclamation so soon.

Still, there was one unanswered question.

"How far does it go? Just touching? Kissing? Oral?" I needed to know so that there were no misunderstandings or hurt feelings.

"However far you two want to go, then Jay and I are happy to go there," Karen responded with a strong hope in her voice.

Drea looked at me. I knew from the look on her face that she really wanted to go all the way. By this time, I did as well. My cock was aching for relief and I was ready to either fuck Karen or let her stroke or suck me off.

"Why have any limits?" I answered as boldly as I could. "I think that's what we all want anyhow."

"Great," said Jay. "My only request is that before we have intercourse that we go to separate rooms. We've always been in the same room or area when we did the soft swap with Bill and Debi because they insist on it. They worry so much about being alone and letting it go too far.

As open as I am to exploring, I still like the full sex act in privacy. I know Karen feels the same way. Is everyone okay with going separately?"

We all looked at each other, then nodded our heads. I didn't need to see Drea getting fucked by Jay and I wasn't exactly excited for Jay or Drea to watch me with Karen.

I did enjoy watching Drea as she stood proudly naked in front of Jay; practically begging for his attention.

Not much later, Jay had his hands all over Drea's naked body. Karen and I began to kiss each other. I had been wanting to kiss her since we began clearing the table a few minutes earlier.

It was a turn-on seeing Drea getting her body mauled by Jay's hands and seeing their tongues parting each other's lips. That just increased the excitement I was already experiencing doing the same with Karen.

Karen excused us as we went to their master bedroom less than two minutes later. She made it clear to me that she wasn't interested in much foreplay. She hadn't had another guy's cock inside of her since we married Jay over 28 years ago and was anxious to experience that again.

"Randy, at least for our first time, just put it in me and come inside when you can. I'm just being honest with you. I look forward to many more times with you when we can have some long love-making sessions together. Tonight, just fuck me.:

She went directly on her back, bent her knees, and spread her legs wide for me. The sight of that dense forest of hair and wetness that had already spread to the hair at her opening had created a welcoming scent.

I shoved my hardness in her and began to move in and out of her while her hips bucked to each of my moves. She was still fairly tight and when she contracted her vaginal muscles, she almost felt virginal.

I wanted to enjoy the plunging of my cock as long as I could but the build-up had been so long and her muted whimpers of satisfaction were so intense and hot, that I finally relented and emptied several long streams of juice inside of her.

I collapsed my face on top of her tits and sucked on each nipple as my now empty cock remained inside of her.

She moved my head to hers and began even more passionate kissing that before.

"Damn Randy, you just made me a very happy lady tonight. You know, you're really a special guy. No wonder Drea has been talking about you for so long. I'm glad you agreed to this tonight. This is a lot more than I had expected."

"To be honest Karen, I wasn't sure what to expect tonight. I knew we'd be skinny dipping in your pool but I wasn't expecting such an open dialogue between the four of us tonight. Also, I didn't expect to be as turned on watching Jay checking out Drea's naked body and exploring it like he did.

I also didn't expect to like you on a personal level like I did tonight. I just hope Drea and Jay enjoy each other as much as we do. I guess we'll find out before too long, huh?"

"Don't worry about them, Randy. I guarantee that they'll be fine. I can see it in both of them. When all four of us are back together, it's important that we share any concerns with each other...and share without fear of judgment."

"The one thing my parents taught us was that they never lost sight of the love they had for each other. Jay and I are sharing each other with you two. That should be your desire as well. I love and appreciate that Drea lets me have you for a short time. I also love Jay even more because he trusts me with you."

"But what about other feelings?" I asked. "Feelings of attachment that I didn't feel before."

"I know what you mean, Randy. I have that same feeling with Bill...and now with you. You're more than just a friend now. You're also my lover. You're also my lover that I want to have over and over again. In order for that to happen, you'll have to be willing for Drea and Jay to have those same feelings."

This was a lot to take in for me. So much had happened in just a few hours. I knew that my life...and Drea's life...had changed forever. If Drea and Jay felt the same for each other that Karen and I did, then I'd have to learn to share more than just her body.

"There's nothing wrong with these feelings Randy," Karen stated. She must have been reading my mind. "You're a very special guy but you aren't Jay. You can never be Jay.

Drea is one of my best friends. I'd never hurt her. I'm not going after her guy and I trust that she wouldn't try to go after Jay...other than the kind of relationship that you and I have, of course."

Karen wanted us to meet Bill and Debi. They weren't promising that they would want to soft swap with us so soon, but she was convinced that we'd at least enjoy their company.

Also, she pointed out that Debi was short, about 4 foot 11, and slightly chubby. She was a red head with boobs slightly larger than hers.

While we continued our pillow talk, we could hear the shower water running outside. Jay had built an outdoor shower so that pool users could rinse off chlorine after using the pool. Obviously, Drea and Jay had finished what they were doing and were using it to rinse off something else.

Instead of going outside, Karen ran the shower water in their master bath. We enjoyed our time washing each other and embracing for long, passionate kisses.

We finally returned to the pool. Drea was excited to see me again and Jay held Karen in a tight embrace.

From all accounts, everything had worked out perfectly. We took turns doing laps back and forth in the pool. Drea was an excellent swimmer and this was good exercise for her. I loved watching the ladies' naked bodies under the water. It was a delight to see their bare breasts moving underneath the water while their long pussy hairs hung down listlessly with each movement.

The night had gone better...and further...than I had expected. Although I knew about Drea's desires, it was my expectation that this night was about getting acquainted. It accelerated quickly.

I had Drea standing in front of me while I wrapped my arms around her waist. Occasionally I would move my hands up to cup her large tits. I noticed Jay and Karen doing the same then follow it up with a long kiss.

In spite of all that had happened, it was easy to see the love those two had between him. It was in their eyes. They adored each other. Each was so happy for the other.

It was after midnight when we finally got out of the pool for the last time. Time had flown for all of us. There were endless conversations going on; similar to what happened at the dinner table.

Just like dinner, Karen and I ended up in a private conversation at one end of the pool while Jay and Drea were doing the same at the other end. There wasn't as much sexual touching or kissing as there was earlier, but each of us was absorbed in the dialogue we were enjoying with the opposite spouse.

Karen offered to have us stay the rest of the night in the guest bedroom. There was an offer to switch partners for the evening, but Drea didn't seem ready for that and I wasn't too anxious either.

"Well, just stay the night and I'll fix waffles and bacon for breakfast later in the morning. We'll understand if you'd rather be in your own bed but there's no pressure here to do anything in bed that you're not ready for." It was obvious that Karen wanted us for the night and she seemed to feel bad that she might have acted too quickly on switching partners for the entire night.

We stayed the night there and enjoyed a very nice breakfast the following morning. A nice dip in the pool followed that. This time, the groups broke up into the men vs. the women. It was great getting to talk to Jay alone again.

As much as I had enjoyed every aspect of Karen in the bed and out of it, Jay was the kind of guy that I wanted as a friend. He had a kindness about him that isn't as common as it should be. He was unselfish and loved his wife dearly.

Our interests in sports was strong and our similarities uncanny. We were both avid Dodgers baseball fans and die-hard Packers football fans. We both rooted heavily for UCLA sports activities. I couldn't ever remember meeting someone with the exact rooting interests in all major sports.

Our time had to come to an end; at least for that weekend. I had a gardening project I had to complete in our back yard and I would need the rest of the day to complete.

Parting was difficult because none of us really didn't want it to end. I kissed Karen goodbye with a lingering kiss. Drea and Jay did the same.

I wanted to return the favor by hosting them at our home. Our yard wasn't large enough for a pool but I could extend our patio about 5 feet and make adequate room for a large hot tub. I ran that idea past Drea on the way home. She was already looking forward to having her naked friends come over and share some intimate nights in that tub.

It was just starting for us. We were going to meet Bill and Debi the next weekend.

Monday morning while on the road in my rig, I got a text message:

You were great the other night. Pussy is wet wanting more. Karen.

To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. I was flattered that she enjoyed me so much, but I wasn't so sure that it was appropriate to send me a private message like that.

Should I mention it or show it to Drea? Would Jay send her such a suggestive text in private? I decided to remain quiet; at least for that time. I knew that if she got something like that from Jay that she would tell me. That was just the way she was.

I eventually would tell her, but my goal was to wait and see if this was normal for them before having a reaction. Did they text with Bill and Debi like this?

By bedtime, Drea never mentioned anything unusual about her day. She kept her phone on her side of the bed so I had no way of sneaking a peak at her messages.

Until...I got up at 4:30 each morning for work. Drea wasn't usually up until 6. When I awoke, she also awoke and excused herself to use the restroom before I took over the bathroom.

From the sounds coming from the bathroom, I could tell her stomach was in some distress. I had the perfect chance to check her text messages. Nothing. Just one from her daughter and one innocent one from Karen about a strange dude, apparently high, that came into the office. Strange people in the county office wasn't anything unusual.

So, Jay hadn't sent anything at all. At least not that I saw. Would Drea erase it before I saw it? I had never checked her messages before so there was no reason to think that today would be an exception.

She finally emerged from the bathroom and not looking too healthy.

"Not sure why, but my stomach has been torturing me tonight. I have less than 2 hours to figure out whether I can make it to work or not."

My concern was more for her health than anything else. Drea almost never called in sick to work. She was the epitome of reliability. Still, I suggested that she take a day off and rest. She agreed.

I began my first delivery shortly after 7 that morning. While waiting for the 4 pallets to be unloaded at a grocery outlet, I got another text message from Karen:

Never heard back from you. Everything okay? Pussy is still wet. Don't feel like waiting until Friday night.

I was unsure about how I should respond. I knew that I had to write something or she would probably keep texting until I did. So, while waiting for my next 6 pallets to be unloaded at a hospital, I sent her back this text:

Karen, everything is great. Surprised to read something like this from you so soon. Caught me by surprise. Anxious for Friday as well. Randy.

I figured that should keep her happy for at least the next few days. Wrong.

I had a final load to deliver at 2pm. It was only 3 pallets of nuts and bolts to a hardware store. While sitting in my truck waiting for a warehouse employee to get a forklift, I got another text from Karen:

Great to hear from you. Talked to Drea. She said Jay came by and she feels better. She got some soup and TLC. Still don't feel like waiting until Friday. Want your cock sooner.

Jay came by? Karen knew about it? TLC? Was Jay coming by on his lunch and getting a quickie? I decided to wait until I got home and see if Drea mentions her day at home to me.

I didn't return Karen's text. I got home and my first question was about Drea's health.

"Feeling better. All I know is that there isn't a damn thing worth watching on TV during the daytime. Stomach is much better though. That's what's important."

No mention of Jay. The rest of her comments suggested a boring day stuck inside.

I was getting concerned. When we were with them the past Saturday night, there was never any mention or implication that we were free to screw the other partner at any time without our own partner's knowledge and consent.

Obviously, Karen knew about Jay coming by. I drew the conclusion that she was probably okay with him being alone with her. Was he just there to bring her soup or was it more than that?

If it was an innocent visit, then why would Drea feel a need to keep it quiet? That's what piqued my interest. I almost began to interrogate Drea a little further but instead, I sent a text to Karen:

I share your anticipation for Friday. Are you sure Jay came by our house? Drea never mentioned it to me. What are you limits on what he can do while he's there? I'm concerned. Randy.

Less than 5 minutes later, she responded:

Whatever he wanted to do with Drea was fine with me. He likes Drea a lot. Not sure why Drea didn't tell you. Pussy still here for you...anytime. Hugs and love, Karen.

As I stated, I liked Karen a lot. Her openness, humor, and nice body was very pleasing. However, I was bothered that Drea couldn't bring herself to tell me that Jay had visited...and maybe did more...earlier.

Why hide it from me? I had willingly agreed to let her expand her sexual horizons. Why would she suddenly want to hide it? I wasn't happy about the possibility of Jay getting a quickie with her whether she told me or not, but the fact that it was clandestine angered me.

Finally, I carefully broached the subject with her. The look on her face showed guilt.

"Yes. He came by. Brought some chicken noodle soup from the coffee shop across from his work.

I was already feeling better and I let him undress me and play with me. Finally, we had sex and showered together afterwards.

He had sent me a sexy text yesterday. I was flattered, yet nervous about it. I deleted it and never responded. When Karen told him that I was at home sick, he took it upon himself to bring the soup and things just went on from there."

"Fine, Drea. I can understand all of that. But why try to hide it from me? I'm getting these texts from Karen and she wants me to go fuck her before Friday. She'd probably take me tonight if I went over there."

Drea looked like a beaten puppy. "I'm sorry...at least for trying to keep it from you. This is all so different for me. Karen knew he was going to come by and he had her blessing to do whatever he wanted.

I can only promise you that I will never try to hide something like this from you. I'm not sure how many opportunities that Jay will ever have to do that again...I mean, I don't like being sick...but I can't say that I wouldn't want to do it again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Drea Pt. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds