• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Drea Pt. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Drea Pt. 02

Do whatever you want with Karen. You don't need my approval, but don't make the mistake that I made in hiding it."

I probably should have been glad to hear that, but it was just the opposite.

"Drea, we agreed to go all the way with them when we were together with them. I was prepared to have Karen again Friday night and I knew you'd have Jay in bed with you.

I was hoping we'd repeat that many times over the years. The idea of meeting each other during the week apart from each other doesn't appeal to me.

I like Karen a lot, but I love you. I agreed to help you expand your sexual limits and I think I've been more than generous with that. How far does this go before you're satisfied?"

Drea got defensive.

"Hey, I didn't hear you complaining about having to screw Karen. The last I saw, you had your hands all over her tits, and your fingers in her pussy. Don't make it sound like you really had to make a big sacrifice to help me out."

"Yes, I enjoyed her. I was also happy being home with you and in a monogamous relationship before we went further. Am I glad that we did what we did with Karen and Jay? Yes, I am. However, I figured that swapping partners when the four of us were together was the limit. Now it seems like we can just go fuck the other whenever the mood hits us. Is that what you really want?"

She got quiet for a few seconds. Then surprised me with her one-word answer.

"Yes."

"Really? Yes? Yes, as in fucking Jay anytime you want or yes to fucking any guy you want at any time?"

Again, thoughtful silence.

"Just Jay. I want that kind of relationship with him and Karen. The same goes for you too, Randy. This is two-sided. You deserve all the privileges that I do."

"Drea, have you considered that this isn't what I want? Did you just assume that I wanted to have Karen anytime I wanted?

Yes. Part of the fun for me was that we did this together...as a couple. I want you Drea. I love you, Drea. Karen, I like her a lot. She's funny. She's sexy. She was fun in bed...but she's not you."

Drea looked at me with a slight smile.

"Are you afraid that maybe my fun with Jay will take away from my love for you? Really? Jay is great. I love being with him. Maybe I love him...but he isn't you. I don't know how to get that through to your head.

I don't want to hurt Karen or hurt her marriage. She's essentially told me that I can have Jay when I want. She wants the same with you but that won't change the fact that she wants Jay happy. Whether you go for it or not, she still wants Jay to get what he wants."

I was partially satisfied. The part that they forgot was that I wasn't involved in that decision. That part still angered me...and I let her know it.

"You're right, Randy. I need to talk to Karen right away. We really screwed this up. I knew we had screwed it up when I realized that I couldn't tell you about it right away. Again, I am so sorry...but you are the one that I'm in love with Randy and I would..."

She couldn't finish her sentence. She was in tears and could not stop her sobbing. I reached out to her for an intense hug.

She held on tightly. She continued to cry but it eventually subsided enough to allow her to talk.

"Today was a huge mistake. It was a huge error in judgment, Randy. I was so blinded by my passion and by the thrill of having another guy treat me like that, I honestly never thought about what you'd say about it until it was over.

I trust you so much, Randy, and I want you to be able to trust me just as much. I realize I hurt that trust today but I can only promise you that something like this will NEVER...and I mean NEVER...happen again. I just want you to agree to this arrangement. Remember, I'm trusting you with Karen as well...but you're still mine, buddy. Got it?"

I knew that for our marriage to work that I'd have to agree to these terms. Still, I had unanswered questions.

"What happens if we get just as close to Bill and Debi? Are we going to be going out and around like we are now with them also?"

"Oh no...they only soft swap and they insist on it being in the same room. They don't sound like the kind to go separately with anyone."

"Still, how far do we take this with Jay and Karen? Do we swap houses overnight? Swap bedrooms overnight? Separate weekend trips? What are the limits?"

Again, there was deafening silence from Drea.

"I hadn't thought that far ahead Randy. Whatever we do, though, it will happen with all 4 of us happy with it. Nothing ever again like what happened today. That part I can promise."

That was the best answer I was going to get. Her apology was from the heart and I had every reason to believe her but it was hard to be too satisfied.

Before I went to bed on that eventful Tuesday, I sent a text to Karen:

Karen, find a way to get off work early tomorrow. I'll be there at 4 pm and I want your hot, naked body in the pool. Get ready to get your pussy pounded. Randy.

The response:

I may not be feeling well tomorrow. If you're not feeling well, you can come by any time you want.

Needless to say, I called into work claiming to be sick so they could get a relief driver. However, I was still going to leave the house, in my work uniform, at 5:30am like I always did. Oh, and one final text to Karen:

I won't be feeling well tomorrow but Drea isn't going to know about it. I'll be there after Jay leaves for work. He doesn't need to know you're staying home. Whole day with you naked. Hugs, Randy.

I had forgiven Drea, but I hadn't forgotten. I was going to spend the day in her friend's pool and bed...naked. She would have no clue and hopefully, neither would Jay. Maybe it won't bother her. If it does, too bad. I was tired of the changing rules and from now on out, I was free to do whatever the hell I wanted. At least that's the way I saw it. I was no longer going to care how often she fucked Jay or where they went together. Was it healthy for our marriage? Possibly not...or maybe it would be the glue to hold it together. I was prepared for either consequence.

Wednesday is called hump day. I was going to do some humping. Maybe if I hit it off with Debi in the future, I can convince her to go to the next level as well. I was sure going to try.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Drea Pt. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds