• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • DreamBoat
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

DreamBoat

The port comes into view and the taxi drops us off.

"Bon voyage," the driver says.

If only he knew.

Usman enquires where we can find our boat, the Aurora Borealis, and is given brief directions. Five minutes later, we set our sights on the magnificent sleek white hull. It seems to stretch for miles. Usman reminds me that it's just eighty feet. It looks so big and powerful. I'm hoping that's a metaphor. There's still half an hour before we set sail and a crowd of people are already gathering by the gangplank. We walk towards them. A steward comes forwards.

"Can I help you?" he asks in perfect English, without a trace of an accent.

"We're booked for the Aurora round-trip cruise," Usman answers, removing the passes from his wallet.

The steward inspects them and smiles. "Thank you and welcome. They're both in order. We'll be embarking in ten minutes." He goes off to fuss with other passengers.

We scan our fellow travelers. They're a varied crowd, mostly Caucasian, but not exclusively. Certainly a good opportunity for experimentation. We're probably amongst the youngest. I see quite a few white-haired males, one or two of them looking trim and attractive. Perhaps I'll try the grandfather experience. Most are middle-aged, oozing money and bonhomie. I have no idea if they're with their wives or mistresses, or both!

"Like what you see?" I ask Usman.

He grins. "Is that a trick question?"

"Not at all. I was wondering if you've seen anyone you like."

"I'll be okay," he says coyly. "Don't you worry about me."

He can be so infuriating at times.

"Let's mingle," I say, and we introduce ourselves to the couple nearest us. It's their first orgy, too, though we don't let on it's ours. Further conversation reveals that they've only swung once, and that was several years ago. Train wreck in the making? I hope not. The second couple, middle-aged Americans, are seasoned practitioners. The husband, Hal, obviously likes me and although he's got an annoying voice, his well-built frame and obvious physical strength attracts me. I immediately wonder what he's packing below decks. His wife, who's kept herself trim, also takes to Usman, though I think she might be a little on the skinny side for his tastes.

At last we embark. Music is playing quietly over the yacht's intercom, champagne is served and the party gets under way. It looks like a full house. The captain addresses us all when we're out of the immediate island waters.

"Thank you for refraining while in view of the dock," he jokes. He then goes on to briefly tell us about the Aurora Borealis, detailing the facilities, which run to five luxury berths below, complete with en suite bathrooms. There's also a large dining area, where a luxury buffet has been laid on, plenty of on-deck sun loungers, and even a small splash pool. We're all invited to wander around and take a look. Usman and I are impressed.

Half an hour in, and we're getting well out to sea. We're heading in the direction of Tenerife, though we aren't going that far, turning round at three to arrive back at Puerto de Las Palmas at five thirty.

The noise level of the chatter is rising in tandem with the amount of alcohol being consumed. I think there are a lot of nerves on show.

"Excuse me, please, ladies and gentlemen," announces a loud voice. I look up to see the captain of the boat standing in front of us. He must be on a box because he's so much taller than everyone else. The chatter steadily ceases as the captain taps his glass.

"It's good to see you all settling in," he says, "but as usual on these cruises, the ice can prove to be a little difficult to break, so to get you all really in the mood, we're going to start with what has always proved to be very popular in the past... a slave auction."

Cheers and a bit of hollering.

"I'm pleased you feel that way," the captain said, "and in a few minutes, I'll be asking for volunteer slaves... men and women... but before I do, let me explain how it works. Obviously, anyone is free to hook up with anyone else on this cruise, but a slave, once bought, has to obey his mistress or her master for the rest of the voyage. That means, if you volunteer to be a slave, you have to do exactly what you are told by your owner for the next seven hours or so. In other words, you have no choice about you partner with. And just so you don't think we're trying to make a fast buck, all the money goes to a worthy charity."

Cue lots of chat.

"Now, I would like to remind you all that this is just for fun, so you don't have to have the wealth of Bill Gates to afford a slave. Everyone can join in. So who wants to volunteer? Any takers?"

I look at Usman, and he at me. "Could be fun," I say.

"You want to volunteer?" he asks.

"We both could," I reply.

He shakes his head. "Not me, but you go ahead if you want."

I'm uncertain, but then I hear a round of applause for a middle-aged bottle blond who's making her way to the front of the gathering. She's quickly joined by another woman, slightly older and two men, one Portuguese or Spanish - perhaps Italian - but very good looking even if he could do with losing a few pounds, and a black guy. I can only see his head and shoulders, but he has a nice smile. I wonder if it's true what they say about black cock. That makes up my mind and I raise my hand.

"And one more," the captain says. "That gorgeous looking lady in yellow."

Usman gives me a kiss. "Go for it. I think I'm going to enjoy this."

"Well, ladies and gentlemen. We have five brave would-be slaves. Anybody else?"

There's a lot of murmuring, but no more hands are raised.

"The auction will be held in the main dining area, so if you all care to take your drinks through and be seated, we'll prepare the merchandise."

I watch as Usman disappears. Already, he has his arm around the shoulders of some dark-haired woman. I start to get wet.

The five of us are taken down to one of the berths below, where we're asked if we've changed our minds. No one has.

"In that case," the captain says, "strip off, but leave your panties, bikini bottoms, Speedos or whatever on.

I pull my yellow t-shirt over my head and place it on top of my tote bag. It's quickly joined by my bikini top. The others do likewise. I look at the black guy. He's really packing a load. It's all I can do to stop myself from jumping him there and then, but I control my feelings and hope that we'll get together later.

A crew member enters the room. It's Roy. He walks up to me and gives me a wink before asking me to put my hands behind my back. I do as he requests and feel him tie my wrists together. I watch as he does the same to the other four. He then fits each of us with a high close-fitting black studded leather collar and an eye mask, although there is a small slit to enable us to see where we're going.

"Can't have you falling over and hurting yourselves," he says.

The captain takes over. "As there are three women and just two men, we'll alternate the sexes, starting with a woman. He approaches me. "You first."

He attaches a leash to my collar and leads me out of the room, up a short flight of steps and into the dining area. I'm led onto a raised plinth at the front. I hear one or two gasps and a warm round of applause. I face the gathering and see Usman sitting next to his woman. He looks very happy. So does she. They don't realize I can see them.

The captain speaks. "Our first slave today is Maryam. As you can see, she's very pretty, with nice firm but pliable breasts..." He fondles them roughly and gives them a squeeze. "... and very responsive nipples." He pinches each one hard in turn. "She's got a quite magnificent body and an ass to die for. Turn around, Maryam. Let them see what they're buying." I do as he says.

"Lose the bikini," someone calls out.

I feel the string ties at the sides being pulled loose and my bottoms disappear somewhere amongst the audience. The captain gives my ass a hard smack and orders me to bend forward and part my legs. Again, I play along and meekly comply.

"You see, gentlemen, very obedient already, and," he says, pulling my ass cheeks apart, "the perfect fuckhole. Now what am I bid. Who'll give me ten euros?"

I can't believe it. It's actually happening. I'm being auctioned off for some stranger to make me their fucktoy. I'm so excited, I'm sure the moisture on my cunt lips must be visible.

"Five hundred," a voice says. I recognize it. It's Hal, the American we met before boarding. There's a collective gasp, as I'm knocked down to the highest bidder.

"Stand up and turn round," the captain says. I assume the position and watch as Hal comes out from his seat and hands the captain a wedge of notes before taking me by the leash and leading me out of the dining room and down below.

He takes me to a luxurious state room, where he closes the door. He removes my eye mask and unties my wrists. "My name is Hal," he says, but for the duration of this trip I own you and you can call me 'Sir' or 'Master'. Is that clear?"

"Yes, master."

"I don't care what your name is because to me you're just a cunt on legs. And that's your name for the rest of this cruise. Savvy?"

"Yes, master."

"And in case you forget, here's something to help you remember." He opens a drawer and picks out a piece of jewelry, which he holds in front of my face. It's a word necklace. "Read what it says," he commands.

"My name is cunt," I say.

"Good. And don't you forget it," he says, placing it around my neck for the whole world to see. "Now get down on your knees so I can fuck you in the mouth."

I drop down and he strips off. He's well built, with just a little bit of flab, and his cock looms large in front of me. "Yeah, everything is big in Texas," he says. With no ceremony, he places it between my lips and starts thrusting. At first I cough and choke, but he just tugs my hair down backwards so that my head is at a more receptive angle. As his cock hits the back of my throat, I have to concentrate so as not to activate my gag mechanism. Saliva is building up in my mouth and making it easy for him to slide in and out. Every two or three stokes, he withdraws to let me catch my breath and slap me across the face. It stings, but I'm loving every moment. My throat will be very bruised in the morning, but I don't care, I just love being used like a shameless slut. All of a sudden he stiffens and I feel jet after jet of hot cum being shot down my throat. He withdraws. "Clean me with your tongue, Cunt." I can't wait, and lovingly lick every part of his wonderful eight inches until he tells me to stop.

"Stand up," he orders. "You probably don't know it, but I own this fucking boat, and I'm going to get that five hundred euros I paid for you back. All the guys out there want a piece of your ass, so I'm going to pimp you out. I hope you're ready to receive in all holes. But before we go, wear this."

He pulls another piece of jewelry out of the drawer. It's a gold chain with nipple clamps. He screws them onto my breasts, tightly, then gives the chain a vicious yank. "Good," he says. "Nice and secure. Now follow me." he picks up the leash and leads me back upstairs.

The auction's long since finished and the orgy is well in swing. We approach a couple of older white guys who are just sitting and talking.

"Taking a break, boys?"

"Pacing ourselves," one of them replies.

"Fancy fucking this piece of ass," he replies.

"The usual?"

Hal nods and the men each produce a fifty euro note from their shorts. He hands over my leash. "Have fun."

The first thing they do as tug at my nipple chain. It hurts, but I say nothing.

"On your knees, Cunt."

I drop down and they remove their shorts. I lick and suck each of their cocks alternately until they're both hard. Neither are that big and both are hairy. Not my favorite. I'm pushed back on the deck and the first one climbs on top of me. I'm pleased to see he's wearing a condom. He pushes his cock inside me slowly. It feels good. I tighten my vaginal muscles and give him a squeeze. "Nice," he says. He plows me for a few minutes while I lick his friend's balls. I wonder where Usman is and hope he's having as much fun as I am. They change positions, then one of them suggest some DP. He slides himself onto the deck and I straddle him so he can enter my pussy, while his friend goes round the back. I feel cold lube in my butthole, quickly followed by his cock. I rock back and forth, enjoying the sensation of being totally filled by two guys whose names I don't even know. Looking ahead, I catch Usman. He's naked and being sucked off by the dark-haired woman. He's looking at me and gives me the thumbs up. We watch each other with fascination. Another woman comes up to him and starts fondling his butt, falling to her knees so she can do to him from behind what the dark-haired woman is doing in front. As he goes into an ecstasy swoon, Hal approaches him and whispers in his ear. Usman grins. I close my eyes and imagine that I'm being taken by him and Ian. I'm woken from my daydream as my ass cheeks are slapped. The old boy is working up a head of steam. I reckon he's about to blow. Sure enough, his final assaults on my butthole are his deepest yet and his grunt tells me he's nearly done. His friend is not far off either. He's breathing really heavily and slapping my breasts, then as he comes, he tugs at my chain. I think he's going to pull my nipples off, but as he pumps out the last of his cum, he relaxes his grip and my sore buds get to live again.

Hal comes back. "Enjoy yourselves, boys?"

"Sure thing," they reply, almost in unison. "This one's your best yet. Pity you can't buy her for real."

Hal laughs. "I'll have a word with her husband. You never know."

Then he turns to me. "I've got a few friends waiting downstairs in my stateroom. They want to meet you." He pulls on my leash. "Musn't keep them waiting." I start to walk after him. "On all fours," he commands. "Like the real cunt bitch you are."

I follow submissively, getting my ass spanked as I'm led through the partygoers.

"Hal!" a female voice calls out. "Over here."

Hal changes direction and I find myself looking up at the splayed legs of his wife. She's leaning back against a table. She's shaved and wet with cum. "Don't keep her all to yourself."

"You heard," Hal barks.

I kneel in front of her and lick around the inside of her skinny thighs and pussy lips, tasting who knows whose cum on my tongue. As I work my way to her clit, which is standing proud, she grabs a handful of my hair in each hand and pulls me in close, grinding her crotch in my face. I can't breathe but dart my tongue in and around her sex. It's not long before she has an explosive orgasm, squirting endlessly in my mouth and over my face. With her cum dripping down onto my breasts. Hal drags me away. I think that I must do that with Zara next time we meet. Usman would definitely enjoy it.

I count at least ten guys in the stateroom, not including Usman, who is there with an Oriental lady. Chinese? I don't know. She's quite petite and pretty, and looks about nineteen, though that's probably because of her smooth skin. Orientals are like that. She has a nice figure, small breasts, but very pert. Probably never needs to wear a bra. Her pubic hair is very sparse. I hope to see Usman fucking her at some point, but judging by the way the ten guys are stroking their cocks, I have a lot of work to get through before that happens.

Hal removes the clamps from my nipples. They respond with a rush of blood, and they tingle excruciatingly. I am immediately picked up by a young guy with a long shaved cock, which he buries in my pussy, right up to the hilt. He's not very thick, but what he lacks in girth, he certainly makes up for in length as I swear he's nudging my cervix. I have my legs strapped around his hips and he's holding me up as he thrusts into me. Another similar young guy comes up behind and I feel him push his cock into my ass. I lean back on his lovely smooth chest and enjoy them both going in and out of my slut holes like a couple of piston rods. The guy up my fanny starts slapping my breasts and pulling on my nipples as if he's riding a horse, while the other is stinging my butt cheeks with the back of his hand. Such pleasurable pain.

They stop and put me down, pushing me roughly on to the bed, where I'm handcuffed to the headboard. It's the signal for a free-for-all, and I immediately have hands wandering all over me, I feel fingers in my cunt as one guy begins to fist me (that's something else), and others poking my ass. Elsewhere, the insides of my thighs are being slapped and scratched, while my poor old breasts are being sucked to death. I reach out and grab the nearest cock, wanking it till it comes in my mouth. That provokes the other guys to stand over me, rubbing themselves as hard as they can. One by one they climax, directing their their milky streams onto my face. I have jizz running down my cheeks and it's stinging my eyes. Someone hands me a tissue. I wipe myself and I can see again. I go to say 'thank you' and another cock shoots its load down my throat. I don't know how many I've had today. Counting Hal and the two oldies on deck, I reckon it's near twenty. I hope Usman's proud of me. When we next see Ian and Zara, I'll certainly be able to show them some new tricks.

My thoughts are rudely interrupted by the sharp crack of a riding crop on my pussy. I scream and thrash about the bed. The guys just laugh and hold me still, spreading my legs so that I'm totally exposed. Once more the riding crop hits its target, and once more I scream. The guys love it and I can see them all getting hard again. They do it once more. My vocal reaction doesn't disappoint. My pussy is on fire. I'm uncuffed and turned over before being reattached to the headboard. The riding crop kisses my ass, then bites a little harder as play turns really rough. I feel a couple of pillows being pushed under my hips to raise my butt a few inches. I know what's coming next. The first guy penetrates my ass, gripping on the cheeks and pulling them wide apart. I feel him fill my space. I love it. A hand reaches under me and plays with my clit. It's driving me crazy and I erupt like I'm Mount Vesuvius, soaking the bed linen. I feel beat, but still the guys come, in both senses of the word. My ass receives the pounding of a lifetime and is dribbling from the actions at least fifteen cocks, but I love every moment.

An intercom announcement tells us we'll be docking in forty-five minutes. Where has the time gone? I'm released from my shackles and see Usman. He's fucking the Oriental girl up her ass while she sucks off a man who appears to be her partner. A possible swinger date before the holiday ends?

I make my way to the ensuite bathroom and take a hot shower before wrapping myself in a massive fluffy emerald green bath towel. My hair will have to dry in the sun. I walk out. Usman has finished and we're all alone.

"Enjoy it?" he asks.

"I had the best time," I say. "Thank you. I love you so much." I give him a kiss and he, too, goes for a shower. I look for my clothes, but my yellow bikini is nowhere to be found. Luckily, my oversized t-shirt is where I left it.

It's a happy crowd that disembarks. I'm feeling a little sore, but happy. Usman and I hail a cab to take us back to the hotel.

"Get in," he says opening the front passenger door.

I look at him quizzically, but he just gives me a wicked grin, a sure sign he's playing at something. When I sit in the car, my t-shirt rides right up to the tops of my thighs and the indentations my nipples are make in the thin fabric make it perfectly obvious I'm not wearing a bra. But the driver's very gallant and reaches across to help me fasten my seat belt! He looks at my thighs a little too long and I know he's guessed I have no panties on. I toy with the idea of pulling my t-shirt up an inch or two to give him a flash, but decide against it. We reach the hotel.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • DreamBoat
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds