• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • DreamBoat
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

DreamBoat

"Diez euros," the taxi driver says.

Usman goes to get out of the car. "Pay the man," he says.

"But I don't have any money," I protest.

Usman grins wickedly. "You'll think of something." He steps outside and closes the door.

"Diez euros," the cab driver repeats.

"No money," I say. "Sin dinero."

The driver looks at me, and points first to my pussy and then my breasts. "Tu pagas."

I shrug. "Not here. Aqui no."

The driver pulls out and drives round the back of the hotel, pulling off the road into a secluded alleyway. He turns off the motor and points at my fanny. "A ver!" Although my Spanish is limited, it's obvious what he wants. I lift up my t-shirt and allow him to finger me. He tweaks my clit between his finger and his thumb, then undoes his pants, fishing his sweaty cock out from inside. "Chupar!"

Lowering my face towards his expectant prick, he grabs me breasts under the thin yellow fabric and mauls them unmercifully. He comes very quickly and I swallow like a good girl. Then he kicks me out like a two-bit whore. I make my way back round to the front of the hotel where I see Roy standing with Usman. They're sharing a joke and laughing. Usman has the riding crop in his hand...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • DreamBoat
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds