Dreams of Destiny Pt. 04

“Just so. Are you done with your meal? I know you are tired. I will have a girl show you to your cavern.

The serpent girl Stephen had encountered earlier appeared out of nowhere.. “Show Stephen to his chamber,” he told the girl,” and serve him well.” Stephen followed her down a rapidly declination which snaked through the prince’s demesne. He passed wild bubbling streams, and cauldrons, fountains and sinkholes. The atmosphere was sulfuric. The light was ghostly. Unhappy spirits were traveling the tunnel downward unable, apparently, to break out of the vision and return to their corpses. Astral projections usually took one look at the road and fled upwards to more agreeable realms.

They meandered down through the winding tunnels. The way seemed familiar to Stephen. His mood began to brighten as he recognized his old lair and memories of old battles filled his head. How many times had he walked this way he wondered? He’d fight again and get it right this time. Destiny, not redemption or parole was the prize he sought.

Over the centuries, Destiny was the only woman he’d ever really loved. She’d been the first to awaken his lusts. He dreamed of the day she’d accept him as her mate for eternity. He thought of the things they could accomplish, the children they might have, and the dynasties they would create. No other woman could fully satisfy his needs or ambitions.

The serpent woman had shown Stephen to the large open cavern which he had used as a lair over the ages. It was as he had left it. The usual complement of dreamers, spirits and other entities drifted around the chamber. Food and drink was readily at hand for the visitors.

The serpent girl had shown him yet another side of sex, among other things. She had been one of his many teachers in the dark realm over the years. She was a timeless creature. She was still as young and beautiful as she had been when he first met her so many years ago. He looked at her fondly.

As always, he felt a sharp, almost painful stab of pure lust in his groin as she raised her triangular head and smiled. Her tongue flicked in and out suggestively. The tongue was incredibly talented at giving pleasure in the strangest ways. She knew how to give exquisite pain too. They were a great pair, he thought. He shed his skin-like clothing and crawled onto the raised nest in the alcove. They became intertwined quickly and they coiled and slithered over each other urgently in an unnatural coupling....

Chapter XVI

In sleep, Esteban and Stephen’s persona mingled. Esteban slipped out of the nest an hour later feeling refreshed. He had things to do. He used his cell phone to place a call to his contact at the San Angeles Times. His contact was an American reporter named Abraham Finch. “I’m sorry your trip last night didn’t pan out. I’ve made arrangements to get the information to you today at your office. It concerns President Rodriguez. It came into the country through a female American tourist. I’d like to pass it to you. But if it is published, it must not be linked to me.”

“Just what is this information?” the reporter asked, “and how did you get it?”

“I have my sources just as you do.” You’ll have to read it for yourself. I’ll fax it to you, but I can’t fax it yet. It’s going to take me a while to set things up. Are you going to be in your office?”

“I can be. If it’s worth waiting for.”

“Oh, it is, I can promise you that. I want it to run tomorrow, is that possible? Esteban asked.

“No, it’ll be too late by the time I get it. I’ll still have to write the story and get it cleared for publication. That’ll take a day.”

“All right. And I want to be sure you identify the tourist who brought it in as the source. This could get big,” Esteban lowered his voice. “She said to be romantically connected to Colonel Juan Rodriguez.”

“Is this for real” Finch asked excitedly.?”

“Would I lead you astray? Esteban asked. “I can give you leads, but you’ll have to do the digging. The woman’s name is Destiny Lysander. She’s at the Hotel Paradiso. Rodriguez had dinner with her last night at the hotel and was seen going into her room later on. The desk clerk and maids can fill you in on the details, I’m sure. Oh, and I think Rodriguez may have been assaulted in Lysander’s room this afternoon, as well. You should check that with the hotel staff.”

“This story is a gift from God, my friend,” Finch said gleefully. “Get me the hard copy ASAP.” And give me a number where I can reach you. I’ll let you know what were going to do with the story after I talk to my editor.”

Esteban gave Finch his cell phone number and the phone number to his suite at the Paradiso. He laughed as he put down the telephone. Now, I’ll go back to the hotel and send the faxes from there I’ll make it look like Destiny sent them, and include a copy of her passport and other ID’s. He wound his way through the tunnels and exited into the basement of the Hotel. From there he went to the lobby where the hotel had a fax and copy machines for guests. He sent the story along with some notes to the reporter.

That done, Esteban decided to go out on the town.

Esteban could take or leave the fancy restaurants and high class clubs. He’d never gone in for the single’s scenes. Occasionally he’d have a good time at the casinos, and those were often good places to pick up willing women. But Esteban much more favored the red light district. There was just something so intensely pleasurable about sitting in a dark corner of a nasty little club sporting smoky red lighting and gilt and mirrors. He never tired of watching exotic dancers slowly, suggestively, wriggle out of their garments and bare all on rickety little stages. He loved the look of a naked woman in four inch heels grinding her ass and rolling her tits in the evil lighting of a strip club.

The music was an aphrodisiac. He didn’t care that the drinks were watered and the booze was rotten and over priced. The smell was exquisitely awful -- cigar smoke, booze, vomit, urine, and sex. Most of all he loved the smell of sex.

And, once he became a familiar face at a club, the girls treated him like a prince. Hell, he tipped them well enough. They didn’t mind his attentions at all. He wasn’t some scummy pervert. Not one had ever refused an hour or two with him at the hotel after their shift. They came with him willingly and accepted his money gratefully afterwards. He’d gotten a little rough with a girl on occasion. When that happened, a little extra money in the right places always smoothed things over.

So Esteban set out towards one of his favorite clubs, La Petite Chat in an amiable mood. It was a lovely day for a walk. The afternoon air was fragrant with the smell of the ocean, and summer flowers, and food cooking in this and that establishment which he passed on his way to the club. It was off season, and mid-week, so the pedestrian traffic was minimal. The club was almost empty when Esteban arrived.

He was ushered to his favorite table by a waitress whose name he couldn’t remember. The table was close to the center of the room, but in the back on a raised dais. It afforded the best view, with as little contact with other patrons as possible. He sank back into the reddish darkness with a satisfied smile.

After looking over the menu Esteban ordered a steak and a double scotch. A little brunette of Latino descent was dancing. The stage was just a small round raised platform, surrounded by a brass railing. There was a mirror on the back wall, and there were a couple of brass poles affixed to the stage. The dancer was lithe and muscular. Not much to Esteban’s liking.

He found the next dancer mildly interesting. She was a top heavy Nordic looking blond. He watched absently as she did a methodical bump and grind. She tried hard to get his attention, but she was not what he was looking for.

Esteban’s dinner arrived. It was average fare. Not bad for a strip joint. The scotch was barely drinkable, but Esteban slugged it down. He was disgruntled and thought about leaving.

Esteban perked up, however, when the next dancer strode onto the stage. She was a well stacked, exotic looking redhead. She had a deep tan, wintry blue eyes and a killer smile. He gazed intently at her as she whirled and wiggled around the stage. Her dance was erotic as hell. Esteban willed her to look at him. Their eyes met and locked.

Esteban rose from his table and took out a twenty dollar bill. He walked over to the stage and slipped the bill into the garter on her thigh. “What’s your name,” he asked. “Nina” she replied. “Come to my table when you’re done.” She nodded. Nina danced the rest of her set without looking away from him. He returned to his table. He was hard as a rock.

When the waitress came over to take away his dinner plate Esteban ordered a bottle of champagne. “Give me your best,” he demanded. He waited impatiently for Nina to come to the table. Nina worked the crowd for additional tips as she made her way to Esteban’s table. She smiled as she sat down.

“Thank you for the tip,” she said. “Do you have a name?”

“Esteban,” he responded. “You move well.”

The champagne arrived. Esteban poured out two glasses. Nina raised her eyebrows when she saw the label on the bottle.

“You like things of quality,” she purred. This may be my lucky day, she thought to herself. She took a thirsty drink of the wine.

“To things of quality,” Esteban toasted, looking at Nina appreciatively.

Nina shivered. She knew where this was going. She was looking forward to it. Most days after dancing she ended up alone, or worse, with some old pervert who either couldn’t get it up, or wanted something kinkier than she liked. This guy seemed too good to be true. He was almost beautiful, with his golden hair and skin.

“Are you a tourist?” Nina asked, wanting to draw Esteban out.

“No. I’m a native. I don’t look much like one, do I, but I was born and raised only a couple of miles from here.”

“No kidding. Me, I just came here a couple of months ago. I wanted to try to make it as a dancer in Vegas, but the competition is just brutal, you know. A friend of a friend clued me into dancing on cruise ships but I couldn’t stand that. I got sea sick. So I jumped ship when we got to San Angeles. I liked the name of the place and the island’s beautiful. I never did nude dancing before, you know, but when I got here that’s all there was available and you know what?”

“No,” Esteban said, amused.

“I like it. It’s different. The men really watch, you know. and the money’s great -- well, on good days. Sometimes I don’t make enough to buy stamps, but mostly its gravy.”

She didn’t say anything about the after hours work which was what really paid the bills. She didn’t say anything about her newly acquired cocaine habit which was worsening daily. But Esteban knew all about it. She was not much different from the dozens of other girls he’d taken up with over the years. She was a little prettier than most and more talented than many, but her story was the same.

Nina and Esteban drank the bottle of champagne quickly. Esteban paid the waitress and asked Nina if she would like to go with him to the Hotel Paradiso.

Nina was thrilled. This was much better than she expected. Most guys took her to a seedy little motel in the back of nowhere, gave her a little snow, she’d perform whatever sexual act was requested, get her extra income, and go home for a long, deep sleep. At least she had a good apartment in a good part of town and didn’t have to bring men home.

But this would be different, she just knew it. This guy was real class. She was practically dancing with excitement by the time they got to the hotel.

Esteban’s suite was on the top floor of the hotel. They rode the elevator in silence. They got to the suite and Esteban showed Nina to the bathroom. “Perhaps you would like to shower,” he suggested. “You were dancing under those hot lights. You might want to refresh yourself. I’ll pour us some wine if you like.”

“That sounds wonderful,” Nina said, smiling. “Would you like some snow?” she offered. “I have some very good quality.”

“No thanks. But you go ahead if that’s what you want.”

“Well, just a little. I’ll go on to the bathroom then,” she said, and she walked out of the room with a provocative sway to her hips. When she got to the bathroom she poured out a very generous helping of cocaine. Sniffed it. That’s better. I have to be in focus and that champagne’s made me a little fuzzy, she said to herself to justify the large dose.

Then she peeled off her clothing, ran the shower, adjusting the temperature to suit her mood -- hot and steamy. She sang in the shower as she shampooed her glorious hair. She soaped herself all over, rinsed, and stepped out of the shower. She toweled herself dry. She smiled when she found a new toothbrush in the medicine cabinet. This was luxury she rarely got a taste of. She cleaned her teeth, braided her wet hair, and wrapped in an enormous bath sheet, stepped into the bedroom area.

Esteban was waiting for her. He had opened the champagne while she was showering. Esteban poured the wine and toasted her silently. “So, are you feeling good?” he asked.

“I haven’t felt this good in years,” Nina replied. “What did I do to deserve such wonderful treatment?”

“You are a wonderful lady. You are beautiful and you dance divinely. You deserve to be well treated.”

Nina laughed and sipped her champagne. Between the cocaine and the alcohol, she was flying very high. She started to dance, erotically, suggestively. Esteban followed her lead. He stood to join the dance. Sipping champagne with one hand he unbuttoned his shirt with the other. Then he set his glass down. He took off his shirt. Nina let her towel drop. She reached for Esteban’s erection through his trousers. She rubbed him. He was already hard.

Nina unbuckled Esteban’s belt and trousers. She knelt down and began tugging at his zipper with her teeth. Esteban grabbed Nina’s braid and tugged lightly. This aroused her further.

Esteban lost patience with the teeth on his zipper and pushed her face aside. He pushed down his trousers urgently. Nina helped him discard his shoes and socks, his pants came off. Then she took him in her mouth. He was long and hard and salty. Esteban stopped her after only a few minutes. He wanted to be inside her. He slipped on a condom. Then he lay her down on the bed and spread her legs. She watched him boldly as he positioned himself between her legs. He slid a finger into her to be sure she was ready for him. She purred with arousal. Then he plunged in. With one long, hard thrust he was inside. They moved together with the grace of two beautiful animals

Esteban felt as if he were on a high trapeze, swinging, flying through the air. His excitement was supreme. Suddenly his body was riddled with gunshots. He lost his grip on the bar and he plunged headlong, not into a safety net but onto a hard wooden floor. His neck broke with a loud crack and he died. “Oh God!” he cried. He tried to catch his breath, but couldn’t for a moment. He almost passed out. He lost his stride. His erection deflated like a broken balloon.

He rolled off Nina with a moan.

“What happened?” Nina asked, shattered. Did I do something wrong?”

“No. Christ. Get up. God, that was horrible.”

“Tell me what’s wrong.” Nina was completely bewildered.

“Just get dressed and get out!” Esteban shouted.

“All right, I’m going, Jesus Christ!” Nina ran for the bathroom, snorted a couple of lines, and hurriedly dressed. Just what I need. A psycho. She started to feel angry.

“What did I do? Nina demanded as she reentered the bedroom. “What about my money?”

Esteban slapped her as hard as he could. Her head snapped back and she fell to the floor heavily. “You bastard,” she yelled. The anger that always roiled within him surged to the surface. And it wasn’t just his anger, it was Stephen’s and the demon’s as well. Somehow, Esteban realized, the three had become one. He imagined putting his hands around her neck and squeezing until she was lifeless. He knew that as another person he would do exactly that. She jumped on him and scratched his face with her long finger nails. “I don’t have to take that from you” she said.

Then she looked into his eyes. She saw murder in them. “No. Just get away from me” she said. I don’t want anything from you.” She was trembling. She backed away from him towards the door.

Esteban reached out and grabbed her braid. He pulled her to him. Their faces were inches apart. “I could kill you so easily,” he growled softly. He felt nothing but hatred for her. He wanted to kill her so badly. But he couldn’t. Not here, that would be a huge mistake. He let her go. “Get out of here. And tell no one about this. If you do, I will come for you.”

Nina yanked the door of the suite open and ran away, crying. She knew she had escaped death by a very narrow margin. Maybe I’ll go back to dancing on the cruises, she thought as she made her way home. Life’s too sweet to throw away senselessly.

Esteban didn’t want to admit to himself how shattering the vision of his fall from the trapeze had been. Many times over the past twenty years he had dreamed of similar deaths. He had dreamed about being shot at and falling from a bridge, he had dreamed the same thing about a balcony inside some government building. He had fallen from cliffs and from windows. Always there were the shots and the sickening plunge and then death. He was terrified of that particular death. The vision had been so real this time. And now it seemed as if his persona had no outlet other than as Esteban. Stephen and the demon were gone, yet they were within him now.

Esteban decided that he needed a hot shower to drive away the vision. Then maybe he’d sleep for a while.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds