• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Drink Her Dry
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Drink Her Dry

"Well, aren't you a thirsty little thing!" she cooed with delight.

She glanced over at Kitten, who continued to suckle her as down below, Bobbi audibly licked her out. Such good girls.

"Mmmm!" Senya managed. Laca reached down to caress his surprisingly cold cheek. His eyes closed in sheer pleasure at her touch.

"Such a good boy." She smirked. "Drink Mommy down, baby. Be a good baby boy."

The relief in his eyes was almost palpable. Laca giggled. She'd never noticed how vacant her boy's eyes were these days.

~ ~ ~ ~

It was strange. Laca didn't go for walks often, but... she almost felt heavier than usual. Her breasts felt more full. She giggled, bouncing them together playfully. "You must stop this, darlings," she cooed. "We wouldn't want to smother silly little Senya, would we?"

These last few mornings since that awakening had been a wave of delights for Laca. Senya was thirstier and needier than ever, and she always awoke to him filling himself with her milk. He was even a little rowdy at times, pushing Kitten or Bobbi out of the way to get to a teat, but he still behaved whenever Laca scolded him to wait his turn. When doing so, he would often suckle Kitten or Bobbi instead, and they clearly enjoyed the stimulation.

Kitten had been especially submissive lately, and that was saying a lot. She seemed to react pathetically to even the slightest touch, and barely spoke anymore, save for brief whimpers like, "Please, Mommy," or "Yes, Mommy." Whereas once she'd often teased Senya a little bit, now she mostly just clutched him and mewled soft nothings in his ear, licking the top of his head all the while while he suckled her.

Mommy rather enjoyed her Kitten being almost wordless. Her playthings were better seen than heard, anyway—and of course, the sounds they did make were vastly preferable to words.

Yes, the last few days had been wonderful, and it was tempting to spend every single moment, waking and dreaming, in her bed, brainwashing her lovers. Holstaurs were a single-minded species, being sprite fey. All they wanted was suckling, was release. But Laca was, in fact, quite active by holstaur standards. After all, somebody had to make sure the servants were behaving. The servants were supposed to drug anyone who came by and send them up to Laca for play and 'adoption', but Laca had no interest in being caught in another gilded cage like the Ambrosia Ranch.

She went for a walk or two every week, in part just to emphasize to herself that she could if she wanted to. She was in control, now, and with the Ambrosia Ranch under Thriae domination and its two would-be owners—Bobbin and Senya—under her domination, she knew she always would be.

This evening, Laca had left her playthings to take care of each other—with bottles, of course—and gone for a short little walk around the house. As she walked, she teased her nipples idly. Milk dribbled out, and she bit her lip. Ffffuck, she needed some mouths at her tits.

No. She shook her head. Not yet. She wanted some fresh air, at least.

She stopped at the living room window, gazing out into the dark forest. The sun was just starting to settle beneath the horizon. The window was partway open, and a cool breeze laden with leaves and flower petals rustled her hair slightly. She took in a deep breath and let out a happy sigh.

Well, this was a fun little stroll! she thought, turning back towards the stairs. But how long has it been? One minute? Two minutes? My little darlings must be...

She heard a rustling from outside.

Laca froze like a frog in lamplight.

Laca had not been... startled in a long, long time. Not since... well, not since she'd escaped the Ranch. Not since she'd claimed this domain. Not since she'd retired into her bedroom to enjoy a well-earned 'retirement'.

And so it was not until now, as her heart gave a jolt, that she realized how very, very out of it she was. Her head and heart were thick with her constant arousal and pleasure. She had gotten placid. Docile like a happy young milk cow, fat from grass and oblivious to the world beyond her window.

I've been spoiling my dears, she thought, giving a little giggle as she peered out the window with narrowed eyes. What she knew, but refused to admit, was that she had been spoiling herself. She was slow. Half-awake. And that little rustle... well, it had clocked her right back into the waking world, alright.

Her eyes narrowed further to slits as she scanned the bushes nearby the window. Had it just been an animal? She was being more than a little paranoid, in fairness. Probably giving it more weight than it deserved because she was so very unused to surprises nowadays.

All the same... she'd never really stopped to wonder what had become of the Ranch after the Thriae had arrived.

Could it be Thriae scouts? Or the Crows, still hunting for their escaped prisoners? Or—

"Mommy?"

The tiny voice made Laca dribble a little more as she turned to see Kitten in the staircase doorway. The catgirl was sucking her thumb, naked save for her panties—her lingerie top had been a day or two ago abandoned, as her breasts were now almost the size of large cantaloupes. With her free hand, she played with those breasts, and in sympathetic need, Laca mirrored her movements.

"In a moment, dearest," Laca said, flashing the catgirl an easy smile. She turned back to the window, though her heart wasn't quite in it anymore. Her lust was returning, along with a growing skepticism. It's a forest. Of course it was some animal. Silly to get so worked up over it. But she frowned, considering the grass. Were those tracks she saw? Were they the servants', or...

"Please, Mommy?" came Bobbi's plaintive voice, followed by wet sounds. Laca turned around again, seeing that Bobbi had come up behind Kitten and was kissing her neck. Her similarly large breasts pressed up against Kitten's back, who whimpered, her back arching, but did not move. "Mm... Mommy, Kitten needs you so bad."

Her eyes glimmered. Laca smirked, seeing that familiar little sparkle in Bobbin's eyes. Bobbi had never fully lost her rebelliousness, though now it was more like bratty teasing than anything truly problematic. Laca almost missed Bobbi's little tantrums sometimes, but a Bobbi who was single-mindedly dedicated to Laca's pleasure... ooh, that was well worth the cost.

"In a moment, darlings," the holstaur said, sparing one last casual glance towards the window. A smile played across her lips—she was really just toying with them now.

"Mommy, Senya needs you. Mm." Bobbi's lips smacked on Kitten's shoulder, much to Kitten's clear delight and discomfort. "You must—mm—come upstairs and see to him."

At last, Laca lamented, and strolled up to pull the two fey beauties to her. They cooed and mewled up at her, batting their eyelashes. They started to lick at her dripping breasts, then latched their lips on to begin nursing.

Laca's knees weakened. She would have to hurry up the stairs if they were going to be this greedy. It would not do to leave poor Senya unatttended, even it was very, very tempting to just lie there and let her little kittens drink her deep, as she so deserved.

She blinked. A strange thought.

Bobbi and Kitten let out twin cries, clutching Laca so tightly she lost her grip on the rails and could only clutch them tightly. She cast the odd thought aside as she slowly sank to the floor, whimpering. Her mind went blank as they burbled their delight, and Laca allowed herself to be...

... devoured.

~ ~ ~ ~

Laca's dreams were drowning in coos and mewls and whispers and endless, flowing pleasure, as they so often were. She knew that she was only half-asleep—she could physically feel Bobbi's and Kitten's bodies pressed against her, their incredibly plush, slick lips suckling and slurping at her tits with mastery unspeakable. But she couldn't quite awaken.

In her state of half-sleep, Laca wondered why the bed felt so very uncomfortable. Usually, the servants took care to keep it in a constant state of clean softness (though it was admittedly hard to get certain scents out of the blankets), but tonight, it felt like she was sleeping on the edge of the bed or something. Corners dug into her back, slightly impeding the endless, unspeakable pleasure.

The dreams struggled to explain this. She was back in the Ranch, up on the barn roof. Bobbi had taken her up here once, the naughty thing, and had forced Laca to squeal and beg for the attentions of passing fairies. Later, Laca had borne her Bobbi up to the same location, and forced her to beg passing fairies to deliver Laca's milk to her in little bottles—she'd been unworthy of suckling directly. At least, not until she was nice and milk-stupid.

But not even the barn roof had been this uncomfortable. Laca's eyes shot open in irritation, her moan interrupted by the brief disorientation of wakefulness.

She stared down in numb confusion.

The two soft, plump, wet lips at her nipples were perfect in their expertise, in their simultaneous delicacy and mercilessness. Tongues lapped eagerly over her aerolae, and the loud smacking and sucking sounds only heightened her arousal.

But these two young women were not Kitten and Bobbi.

No, Kitten and Bobbi were at the foot of the stairs, whimpering, still clearly half-asleep as they awkwardly tried to suckle one another. Milk dripped all over their bodies—their own milk, Laca realized numbly.

And the two cooing, mewling forms before her...

"Ooh!" Laca trembled, her back arching as their lips worked their magic on her. It had to be magic. Nothing had ever felt so good, so... so... "N-no! S-stop!" She fumbled to push them away, but only found herself pulling them closer, her heart pounding. More. More. More. She had never felt so helpless, so compliant, so utterly weak-willed. More. More. More.

They moaned, simpering up at her with looks of glee in their gleaming red eyes. The redhead rose off her nipple, plush lips dripping with Laca's milk. And yet despite the power in Laca's udders, the crimson-eyed creature seemed far more lucid than Laca—who found she was having trouble keeping her eyes open as the other continued to eagerly suck. "Sleep," the redhead cooed, licking Laca's nipple softly and sweetly until Laca was trembling. "Sleep, little cow. Sleeeeep."

The creature's words seeped into Laca's mind like molten butter, and Laca found her head spinning as if from thirst. Gods, she felt so wonderfully stupid right now. Laca moaned, her eyelids fluttering. "N-No, I..."

"Mommy is—mm—sleepy," said the other in a tiny, kittenish voice, as the redhead returned to drinking. "Mommy... needs her rest. She feels so—mm—so warm and weak and wet. Let us love you, Mommy."

These words were like candy to Laca's broken mind. She found herself drifting despite her efforts, sinking deeper and deeper into a strangely familiar state, and for the first time she wondered what had caused her breasts to grow larger over the last few days. And why she hadn't wondered about it sooner.

"Wonderful, beautiful mindless Mommy," whispered the redhead between slurps. "So sweet and strong, holding us here. So milky and sweet. So sleepy and sweet. So heavy and sweet."

"Soooo heavy," echoed the other, planting several wet kisses on Laca's tingling breast. On the last, a thin trail of saliva connected her lips to Laca's nipple, and Laca had the chance to recognize, mushily, that the saliva itself carried some sort of power to it. Some sort of magic that was making her... leak...

But she was already sinking, lulled by the creatures' sweet words and flattery. She could barely remember what was going on, and it felt so, so perfect, so good, so... right.

Laca's eyes closed. She hugged the milk kittens to her, lost in their moans of triumph, and submitted to her devouring.

And then she heard Senya give a distant squeak of pleasure.

Her eyes snapped open. A single thought passed through her mind then.

Mine.

This was, of course, a dangerous thought with two little ones already suckling her, and an ordinary holstaur might easily have been lulled back into slumber with such a carelessly-worded desire. But Laca was not an ordinary holstaur.

With a whimpering groan, she shoved the two creatures away. They were already in a precarious position on the stairs, and they went tumbling, squealing in surprise.

The holstaur turned and rushed up the stairs, cradling her massive, dripping breasts. Mine, was the only thought passing through her, as Senya gave another, quieter cry. Mine. All mine!

In the bedroom, Senya lay alone on the massive bed, his head nestled in the pillows, as down below a pale, dark-haired man tenderly suckled his cock. Senya was whimpering as the man—the creature—hummed and cooed wordlessly up at him, and Laca distinctly saw the creature swallowing, heard the loud sucking and licking sounds...

Laca advanced on the strange boy. He was slender and slight, on his hands and knees as he slowly drank. His own cock was fully erect.

As she started at the cock, a sly smile spread across Laca's lips. So these things—some sort of vampire, she guessed—had needs. Perfect. She slowly reached forward, curling and uncurling her fingers in preparation—

But the creature must have heard her, or sensed her, or something. Without even turning, he pulled off abruptly, leaving Senya to spurt out one last crying orgasm as the creature sprang for the open window. He cast one look back, giggling as his ember eyes met Laca's, and licked his plump lips. Then he sprang through the frame and out into the darkness of the early dawn.

Laca stared after him for a moment. She had barely had time to think before the creature was out. These things moved fast.

She looked down at Senya, whose state truly was pitiable, and reached down to cradle him in her arms—

"Ooh! Aah! Nn!" These high-pitched cries came from down below. Laca snapped to attention, springing back down for the stairs, with superhuman grace.

Down below, the fallen redhead and dark-haired girl had pulled Kitten and Bobbi apart and were tenderly suckling their breasts and stroking their pussies, gleefully playing with them while Laca was gone. But as Laca stared, spellbound by the sight, they looked up, saw her, and sprinted on all fours away.

And they, too, were laughing.

Bobbi and Kitten lay there on the landing, moaning, lactating, helpless. Laca stared at them, then looked back at Senya, who was whimpering, his arms pathetically outstretched for his Mommy. The poor thing looked positively parched.

"One moment, baby," she cooed tenderly, stepping over to pet his hair. He grasped her hand, and she let him suckle her finger for a moment, then smiled, pulled away and stepped back to the stairs. First, I have to get all my darlings together for the night. Make them suckle my brains out. Then... then I think I'll get an answer or two.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Tell me all you know about these things." Laca hugged the whimpering Senya to one nipple, as Kitten slurped at the other, and smiled across the bed at the brainwashed hob. "Go on, then, baby."

Senya had barely given gave Laca any sleep for the whole rest of the night. He'd been utterly ravenous. Laca wouldn't have been able to sleep anyways, of course.

Bobbi blinked. The hob was in a remarkable state, now that Laca really thought about it. Her breasts were massive—almost as large as Laca had been before... well, before all of this had started. Easily Thriae-sized. Her eyes, once a fiery orange, had gone vacant and dull, almost brown. Some of that was from constantly drinking holstaur milk and learning to be a good toy, but some of it, Laca knew, was new. She squeezed her nipples idly as she thought. "Um... yeah. Okay."

Bobbi licked her lips, and Laca smiled, despite the circumstances. "Soon, Bobbi." She patted Kitten's head. "Be a good girl, and you can drink all you like! You can just drink and drink and drink without thinking at all. Doesn't that sound nice, baby?"

"Mm." Bobbi nodded absently. "Um. Okay. I... I th-think they're... milk kittens."

Laca blinked. This meant nothing to her.

"Milk kittens are... they're a kind of vampire." The hob was clearly struggling, and Laca almost felt guilty, realizing how dumbed down the once-clever house fey had become after these months in Laca's care. But mostly, she felt turned on. She couldn't wait to bring Bobbi back into her arms just as soon as Bobbi was finished waking up, to dumb her back down again. "Like... vampires are undead who died in some kind of denial. Milk kittens are parasites. They drink from living hosts to relive what they wanted but never had in life."

"Aw, the poor things." Laca tutted, in spite of her concern. "They never had a nice Mommy like you did, did they?"

Bobbi squirmed, running her fingers over her slick pussy. "Um... so they... they usually pick a bunch of hosts, and visit them every night or so. Usually girls. People they can suckle from. They turn th-them into... into hucows. Big-breasted brainless needy slutty bimbo slaves." She started to stroke her clit, biting her lip. "U-Usually, a milk kitten—or a b-bunch of them—will just haunt one town or village, alternating their victims. They can only leave the house at night, so they usually play it pretty safe. But some are... selective."

"Only the finest milk." Laca smirked, enjoying Bobbin's increasingly obvious need.

"Y-yeah," Bobbi squeaked, stroking faster. "They need... they need a nice, perfect Mommy like you, Mommy. Wonderful and beautiful. And... and we're just a bonus."

Laca giggled, and was about to call Bobbi back and push Kitten away (she could hardly make Senya move when he was clearly so very thirsty) when something occurred to him, and she frowned. "But... they aren't suckling little Senya, are they?"

"N-no." Bobbi stared at Senya's pathetic form, and Laca knew this was only making it worse on her. She was rocking on her fingers, now, as milk dribbled down her breasts. "They... they can't suckle people who don't have n-natural tits. I d-dunno what they're doing with him. Maybe just playing? Keeping him n-nice and... docile?" She almost squeaked the word as her stroking hit a new tempo. "Like with the servants?"

"Maybe." Laca frowned. "So... how do I stop them?"

"N-Nutmeg," Bobbin managed. "Sprinkled over the door ways, usually. If y-you have it, and... and we probably don't. They..." She took a deep breath. "They aren't i-immune to hypnosis... v-very weak-willed, in fact..." She was gasping, now, practically crying. "But... they... make... you... w-weaker!"

Laca looked down at the mindlessly drinking Senya, whose whimpers were growing in frequency as both he and Kitten built towards climax. Then she smiled up at Bobbi. "Well, then, Bobbi... I'd say you earned it."

Bobbi practically keened with need as she neared her own orgasm.

"But I think I like watching you." Laca giggled. "No cumming, Bobbi. Keep on stroking like a good girl."

Bobbi's mouth hung open. She was drooling, now, and openly so. She continued to rock on her fingers, eyes wide with horror. "M-Mommy—"

Laca beamed, and slid a finger over her own clit to help herself along as she watched Bobbi slowly melt down completely. "Aw, baby..." she cooed. "Such a good girl."

She had to find some way to pass the time until nightfall, after all.

~ ~ ~ ~

As the sun set, the milk kittens gathered at the gates of the old house beneath an old maple. They exchanged excited looks.

"Four nights," Ive said, licking her lips. "The catgirl is lost. The milk kittens' little kitten."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Drink Her Dry
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds