• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Drink Her Dry
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Drink Her Dry

They giggled.

"Seven nights," sang Sieve softly, grinning up at the distant window—lamplight shown from it now, a mark of the holstaur's fear. "The hob will be lost tonight. She has melted well."

"Two nights." Red's voice was soft and musical like little windchimes, as she ran one finger over her pussy. "The boy is ours."

"He was already ours." Ive's eyes glittered. "Such a tasty little thing she has made him. A nice little present for us!"

"The holstaur will be ours."

"Yes."

"Sweet, silly Mommy."

The sun's rays vanished beneath the horizon. The milk kittens' hearts swelled with excitement.

It was time to claim their feast. There was nothing the fey seductress could do to stop them now.

~ ~ ~ ~

Laca lay in her bed, her heart beating rapidly. Senya and Bobbi hungrily suckled her as Kitten, down below, noisily sucked Senya's cock. She hugged Senya tightly, unable to withhold a whimper. Sleepiness warred with fear; lust warred with determination.

She needed to stay awake. Even as the lamplight dimmed, even as the shadows grew deeper and darker around them, she needed to stay awake.

Although, in hindsight, Laca supposed that this goal ran somewhat counter to her other decision tonight, because... oh, gods, letting them suckle her made her so sleepy. She longed to slip into the liminal space between waking ecstasy and dreaming bliss, as she did every night. And she was so, so tired.

She stared at Senya, his eyes squeezed tightly shut. Gods, she adored her darling boy. She cooed praise down at him, stroking his hair gently, and was rewarded with a moan and even hungrier sucking. Such a good boy. Such a good boy. These vampires couldn't have him. She wouldn't let them take even one of her darlings away from her.

Her eyelids drooped. She wouldn't let them hold him down.

She wouldn't let them drink him dry, deny him the sweet milk he deserved...

... wouldn't let them take his place, cooing and squealing as they started to suckle her with those wonderful, wonderful lips...

The world around Laca seemed to ooze into murky mush as she stroked Senya's hair and listened to him suckling, listened to Bobbi's fervent moans, to Kitten's smacking and slurping on Senya's cock.

She wouldn't let them take her darlings from her. Wouldn't let them take her power. These three were hers. She wouldn't let them gather around her, dozens of them, endless tongues and lips as they sucked and kissed over her skin, as Senya squealed, was pulled from her reach, as those lips slipped over her nipples and all her cares melted away forever, lost within the music of their whispers as the world grew darker and darker around her...

Bobbin gave an especially loud moan, and Laca's eyes snapped open. Her heart gave a jolt.

She had slipped under.

For a moment, the holstaur was panicked, wondering how much time she'd lost. For the first time, she found herself regretting not having a clock in this room. She'd never liked clocks—being able to tell time always seemed so silly and useless when you just wanted to melt away into pleasure—but now, she sort of understood why Bobbin had been so keen on them. It was so easy to lose track of time when everything was so... comfortable.

At least nothing seemed to have happened. Her eyelids fluttered, and she desperately tried to keep them open, biting her lip hard enough to hurt. Senya and Bobbi were still happily nursing, and—

Wait.

Down below, the sounds of Kitten's cock worshiping had stopped.

Laca blinked. In the dim light, she could just barely see the forms of her two darlings at her chest. But little Kitten...

She heard a mew from behind the foot of the bed. Her heart sank as she noticed some tiny little suckling sounds, almost too quiet to hear.

"Lost." The voice came from the infinite darkness. Laca's breath caught in her throat as she looked around frantically. They had taken Kitten, had dragged her off the bed. Or had led her off the bed. And somehow, Laca hadn't noticed.

Not even Senya had. Laca stared at him, biting her lip. His eyes remained closed in oblivious bliss. Laca turned and looked at Bobbi, hugging her even tighter. She would not lose these two. Bobbi was hers.

She had to remain alert. Vigilant. If she fell under their spell again, she would be helpless, and her mind would melt away into submissive ecstasy forever. Those soft little whispers and mewls from up above her, the sweet voice that told her to be a good Mommy, to sink into the pleasure, to drift back off into sleep... she had to ignore them, ignore the speaker, and concentrate on trying to work out where the other milk kittens were!

She had to ignore the whispers telling her how silly she was, how sleepy she was. Had to ignore the longing to just... fade... had to ignore the voice, let it slip into her subconscious as she slipped into the pleasure, lost herself in the sweet coos of Kitten's captor, the delights of Senya and Bobbin at her needy, aching, milky tits...

Laca's heart skipped a beat, and she widened her eyes, realizing she'd been about to drift off again. Again, panic struck her, and she tightened her grip around Bobbi and Senya.

They were still with her. The kittens hadn't gotten to them.

Yet.

Although... why was Bobbi suckling on her back, now?

It was too dark. The lamp had died—or been turned off—and Laca hadn't even noticed. But... Bobbi definitely felt heavier in her lap than before.

Ignoring the voice that told her to ignore it, Laca squinted. She could just make out a form clinging to Bobbi, just make out those little whimpers and coos, those little smacking sounds.

Bobbi was being suckled by the dark-haired boy, even in Laca's arms. Laca's heart raced. She clutched Senya all the tighter.

"Such a good Mommy. So happy. So sleepy. Such a nice, glassy Mommy, our happy and malleable Mommy..."

"Stop it!" Laca cried, shaking herself in a panic. Her hand on Bobbi's shoulder flew to her head, as if by smacking herself she could rid herself of the compulsions. "Just... stop it! They're mine!"

She felt Bobbi's mouth slip from her nipple, and was dimly conscious of the hob being dragged from her. Horror sank into her as she simultaneously recognized this and one other pertinent fact.

As she brought her hand up, it brushed through crimson hair.

There was a milk kitten right above her head.

Laca found herself staring up into fiery red eyes—the same eyes she had been staring up into all night without knowing it.

Acting on pure instinct, Laca wrapped her legs around Senya, sliding his cock between her legs—but not quite into her pussy. Not yet. She just needed to keep anyone from sucking him. The holstaur stared up into the red eyes, her own going wide and glassy.

"So nice," said the milk kitten sweetly, smiling down at her. "So soft and silly."

Agreeing mewls and whimpers—sounds from the kittens, sounds from Laca's own fey slaves—surrounded them, immersed Laca. Laca trembled. She had never known how powerful a single whimper could be. But she loved to hear them so.

"So soft," she whispered, her eyes shining. "So... soft."

The milk kitten giggled. "Soft and silly. Soft, silly Mommy."

With her free hand, Laca ran her hand over her free breast, biting her lip at the intense pleasure and need coursing through her as the nipple practically squirted milk. "Soft," she repeated, smiling up at the milk kitten. "Soft and milky!"

The milk kitten beamed, kissing Laca on the cheek. Laca trembled from the kiss—those lips were like heavenly pillows, glossy, wet. If they touched her nipple, Laca knew she would melt completely.

She spiraled a finger around her nipple, head buzzing with the whispers and moans around her. "So soft and smooth," she managed. "So... soft... and sweeeeet." She practically moaned the word. She was on the verge of orgasm with Senya's suckling. Just the thought of a second pair of lips on her was... excruciating.

"Sweet," echoed the milk kitten, planting unbearable kisses down Laca's cheek, down her chin, over her neck, and towards the lone, needy breast. "Sweet and milky."

Laca continued to spiral the finger until her nipple was steadily dripping. "So much milk," she burbled. "So much life in me. I wanna give it... wanna give it all to you."

"Good Mommy," the milk kitten hissed, grinning. She watched Laca's finger, clearly delighting in Laca's degradation—here was this proud, powerful fey, so brainwashed she was trying to seduce her own temptress simply into devouring her!

For her part, Laca's mind was turning so foggy, so mushy and needy, it was all she could do to keep spiraling. "Gooood Mommy," she repeated, her voice almost breaking. "Such a good Mommy. Baby never had a nice Mommy like me, did she?"

"Mm." The milk kitten licked her lips, breathing in. Her eyelids visibly fluttered. "Milky..."

"That's right," Laca said, her voice dripping with the sweetness welling inside her. She clutched Senya even tighter, thighs rubbing around his cock, savoring his little sighs of pleasure. "Milky. Nice and milky for Mommy's baby vampire. Never had so much nice, warm, sweet milk, not ever."

"Nnn..." The milk kitten's eyelids were drooping. She licked her lips again, shuddering. "Never... never enough..."

"Poor dear." Laca's finger spiraled, and she licked her own lips, noting how the milk kitten's eyes were following the finger now. "She just needs to be taken care of, doesn't she?"

"Um..."

"Needs all this milk," Laca whispered, extending her pinkie finger and gently stroking the milk kitten's chin. "It'll feel so, so good, and really, isn't that all that matters?"

The milk kitten whimpered. She nodded slightly, as if in a trance. "Mm-hm."

"What was that?" Laca asked, tickling her nipple until her finger was dripping with milk.

"Yes!" The milk kitten's eyes were wide. "I... n-need..." She stared at the finger, licking her lips. "Need... to suckle..."

She slowly sank downward, lips parting.

And Laca popped her finger into the milk kitten's open mouth. "Good girl!"

The milk kitten blinked, and seemed to struggle—but only briefly, as the nutmeg-infused milk filled her mouth and dulled her will. It was no contest, really.

Gradually, almost as though confused, she started to suck on Laca's finger.

Meekly, at first.

And soon, she was whimpering.

"There's my good girl," Laca whispered. "There's my little doll." She leaned down and kissed the milk kitten on the forehead, eliciting a disoriented whine. "Shh, shh. It will all make sense in time. Mommy will make it all make sense for her darling little dolls."

Down below, she heard the other two milk kittens also starting to sound uneasy in their moans, and giggled. All three of her pets had been filled with nutmeg over the course of the day, and just as she and Bobbin had guessed, the vampires were not handling it well. And come the morning, with her own mind still intact, their Mommy would be able to take good, good care of her now-powerless little hypnotized slaves.

By the time the nutmeg left their heads and they were clear again... ooh, by then, they would be hers. And they had come so close to having it all.

She smiled down at the redhead, then at little Senya. Through it all, her sweet, docile boy had remained totally, mindlessly obsessed with one solitary task. "Good boy," she whispered, nuzzling him, pulling him close to her. Her thighs stroked along his cock, and she savored his little mewls. "Oh, such a good boy you are."

"Mmmy," he managed, eyes squeezed tightly shut as he filled himself with her, his lips suckling at her like a man dying of thirst.

Laca giggled. "You know, I think I like you like this, baby. Maybe I'll have them suck you every now and again, to keep you nice and thirsty." She leaned in close, her pleasure rising as she felt him trembling. Her voice was husky. "Would you like that, baby?"

His eyes opened wide, and he stared up at him and nodded meekly. "Yes, Mommy," he whimpered, slurring his words around her nipple as he licked her milk up.

His eyes were glowing like burning embers.

Laca's heart stopped.

"Wh..." She could barely speak. He continued to suckle her, but his eyes held her, wide, needy, submissive... mesmerizing... "What... you..."

He pulled off slightly, beaming up at her as he kissed around her breast. Laca trembled from those soft, wonderful lips. "Wanna be a good boy for Mommy!" he mewled, licking her nipple. "Such a good Mommy. So silly and... milky..."

He sank back into her soft tit with a moan and resumed drinking.

Laca trembled. "Nn." Pleasure rose in her. "No. Nn. P-please..."

She heard giggling, and looked deep into the glowing eyes of the red-haired milk kitten. The redhead looked at her, then back at Senya—or what used to be Senya—and visibly smirked.

Laca bit her lip, panting. She needed... she needed to push him off. He was drugged, just like Red. She could... she could still...

He blinked up at her, and batted his eyelashes. A little whimper escaped him.

And her heart and mind melted as one.

"Oh, darling boy," she heard herself cooing, her brain bubbling into foamy lust and adoration as she clutched at him. She hugged Senya tightly within her arms, her left hand slipping away from the redhead.

The next thing she knew, both the redhead and Senya were suckling at her tits. Drinking her. Emptying her. And yet she had never, ever felt so fulfilled.

"Darling, darling boy!" she babbled, as an orgasm unlike any she'd ever felt before began to well within her helpless body. "Your—aah—M-Mommy has you!"

And, the milk kittens knew, they would always have her.

~ ~ ~ ~

One week later...

Laca lay back in her bed, quivering, as Kitten and Bobbi suckled noisily at her breasts—occasionally rising off her only to suckle at each others' instead, as all three of them had tits too large for them to move easily at this point, and all three of them felt the agonizing need to be used, to be emptied. They scarcely stirred nowadays, save to suckle and masturbate. Good hucows needed nothing more.

Laca clutched her girls to her bosom with a whimper, watching the sun set. Pleasure trickled through her like an endless stream, tortuously slow, like endless edging.

But soon, she knew, the three of them would have relief once again.

Soon, their four keepers would arrive to see to their needs for the night.

And then her darling boy would get to suckle her once more.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This story was one of my "Bonus Pairings"! If you have your own request for a future pairing—non-canon or otherwise—feel free to leave a comment below!

Also, sorry about the scant updates lately. I'm taking a break in the summer, so there'll only be one or two chapters per month until September. Thanks so much for reading, and don't forget to leave feedback and ratings if you enjoyed what you read! I know this story was more than a little indulgent, but, well, that's kinda Mommy's whole shebang. ;)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Drink Her Dry
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 343 milliseconds