Drow's Dilemma Ep. 114: Diplomacy

Lachina moaned out with desire as she melted into Sorcha's arms.

Caleldir did not hear Sorcha. -I... I suppose that you make very good points...- He sighed out loud. -As long as I do not have to have sex with the human, you can make your offer.-

-Thank you- Dahlia said with a smile that she tried not to make too satisfied. She brushed her lips against his affectionately, then turned back to the diplomat and her pet. Dahlia had noticed the exchange - or had at least heard a couple of words that made her come to a logical conclusion. She would have to be vigilant, it seemed. Dahlia wasn't sure she liked the idea of a Cambion from Caleldir that she did not have direct access to.

"I offer my master, Caleldir," she said finally as she stalked her way around him and pressed at the clothing rune. "I would offer an alternative, but one is not currently available to me. But I assure you: he will be the best meal of your life." This was said with a confident grin and a playful squeeze of Caleldir's buttocks.

Dahlia's groping, combined with the sexual display in front of him, had gotten Caleldir's manhood at least half-erect by the time that she removed his clothing. Sorcha looked extremely pleased. "I have no objections to your offering."

Letting go of Lachina, she swayed to her feet. "So, shall we just have a foursome, or shall you and I begin the festivities ourselves before we eat?"

Dahlia gave Sorcha's body a lingering, lustful look. It would be fun to test her strength with the other succubus. She must have been powerful, but Dahlia was almost certain that she was much more so. After all, she had Caleldir: the male so potent that she literally couldn't get off of his dick for an alarmingly long time.

"I do enjoy teasing Caleldir with a bit of a show before the main event begins," Dahlia agreed with a crooked grin. -You may want to keep your distance from Lachina if you don't want to give her Ideas- she warned Caleldir as she swayed up to the diplomat. Her warning wasn't very urgent, though. Dahlia was more focused on Sorcha.

-Got it, I will keep away from her,- he said mentally to Dahlia.

"Then we will give our pets a show," Sorcha said sweetly. "Lachina, please get Caleldir ready for me. But no orgasms from either of you." She wrapped her arms around Dahlia, pressing their breasts and hips together, her hands going immediately down to cup Dahlia's buttcheeks. After a squeeze, she moved one hand up to Dahlia's back, between her wings, and leaned in to give the other succubus a deep kiss.

Dahlia embraced Sorcha in return, one of her hands going to a breast when their lips connected. Her tongue played at the edges of the other succubus' mouth to try to gain entrance.

Caleldir gave Lachina an awkward look. "Uh... Ms., I do not need any getting ready."

Lachina giggled, her eyes going down to the male's erect cock. "You are at least a little ready." She licked her lips, then let her mouth hang open, eyes glazed. "But I still have to obey my mistress. A little... lubrication might be nice." She got up and began approaching him.

Caleldir backed away. "I have never had that problem. Really, I am ready for your mistress as I am now." He glanced over at Dahlia. -Umm... a little help, maybe? Maybe have Sorcha call her human off?-

Caleldir's worried pleas echoing through her mind caused Dahlia to grin against Sorcha's lips. -She ordered no orgasms; you're probably fine for now. She'll just give you a blowjob or something. Tease you a bit. That girl is a well-trained pet in the bedroom.-

That communicated, Dahlia began to push the other succubus towards the generous bed.

Sorcha was, of course fairly enthusiastic about going along with Dahlia to the bed, twisting their tongues together as she pulled Dahlia down on top of her during their light fall onto the comfortable covers. If Sorcha hadn't let Dahlia fall on top of her, then Dahlia would have fought to be so. As it was, Dahlia fell happily onto the diplomat. Her hand that was on a breast slid down the other succubus's demonic skin, across her abs, down her hips, and between her legs. Then her fingers brushed against the wetness of her entrance until they, too, were moist enough to slide easily into her core.

"Please do not run away," Lachina said with a tone of slight hurt. "Such a big, powerful warlock as you has nothing to fear from a nice young noblewoman as myself."

Caleldir groaned while backing against the wall. He considered whether or not to use magic to push her away. Before he had decided, Lachina took hold of his cock, went down on her knees, and began hungrily slurping at him. One hand went to grasp at his ass, the other she used to start playing with her own breasts.

Sorcha's hands brushed up and down Dahlia's body, stroking, grasping, caressing. She sighed against Dahlia's touch, squeezing her vaginal muscles lightly around the other woman's fingers as if to try to suck them in just a bit more.

Meanwhile, Lachina had begun deep-throating Caleldir, sealing her mouth and sucking like a succubus herself. Caleldir could not help but send a groan of pleasure through his link with Dahlia.

Encouraged both by Sorcha's body language and Caleldir's arousal, Dahlia began to pump her fingers harder and faster, hitting that sweet spot that all succubi had and some females of other races as well. Mirroring her fingers, her tongue thrust more dominantly into Sorcha's mouth. Dahlia echoed her master's groan, but, unlike her master, was making an effort to control her partner. She wasn't trying too hard. Yet.

Sorcha seemed to be happy for the moment to allow Dahlia to be dominant, but only for a moment. After a few long seconds of wriggling under Dahlia's ministrations, Sorcha wrapped her legs and arms around the other woman's waist and used her wings and tail to attempt to flip the two of them over.

Dahlia saw the move coming. It had to come eventually. But she didn't particularly want to be on her back at that moment. Not permanently. So, she let them flip but continued the motion until she was on top again, baring her teeth in a challenging grin. All the while, her fingers pumped into the other demon's sex even harder. Her wings, however, melted into her back in order to not get accidentally pinched or crushed.

Sorcha's nostrils flared a bit in frustration even as her face twitched with the pleasure. Her observations had been correct: Dahlia was stronger than her. But it still did not do to just let her have her way.

With that in mind, Sorcha shifted her own wings away, and shifted the end of her spade-tail into something much thicker and more phallic. Sliding her tail around Dahlia's leg for a moment, she found the other succubus's pussy and thrust her tail in deep.

Dahlia gasped out in surprise. She supposed that she shouldn't have been surprised. It had been too long since she tried to dominate another succubus who was resisting the submissive position. Clearly, Dahlia was getting rusty. Well. Turnabout's fair play. Her own tail morphed and thrust in to replace her fingers. Her hand went to work at Sorcha's clit, rubbing quick, firm circles against the subtle nub between her labia.

Sorcha let out a husky moan almost against her will. She could tell the Bouquet Mistress was new to her power and position, but definitely reveling in it.

Meanwhile, Caleldir felt an orgasm beginning, but Lachina's pulled her mouth off and grasped his cock tightly, expertly cutting it off. "Not until you are inside the Mistress!" she said naughtily, winking.

Caleldir just sighed.

And so, the competition began in earnest between the two succubi: who would get the other to orgasm first. In the end, it was Sorcha who lost, writhing against Dahlia's ministrations.

"Fuck, you are good," she gasped.

"I know," Dahlia responded with playful haughtiness. She had successfully delayed her orgasm, but that didn't matter so much. As long as she fully enjoyed herself with that pretty human, all niceties would be observed. Really, the loser of this tussle was a winner in one way; she got to orgasm. Invigorated and horny, Dahlia pulled away and beckoned towards the 'offerings' for them to join the two succubi. "Come on, lovelies. I imagine you're dying to join us right about now."

Well, the female was, anyway. Dahlia knew that Caleldir was always of two minds about these sorts of situations. His normal mind, and his lower mind.

Lachina was not of two minds, though. She pulled away and cheerfully leaped towards the bed, snuggling up to Dahlia. She looked up into Dahlia's black orbs with her large, deeply blue eyes, and smiled shyly. "Please feed on me," she whispered. "I long to fill you."

Dahlia chuckled. Well, wasn't this human eager? Sorcha and the rest of her Domination had done a good job with grooming this noblewoman. How many more were out there just like Lachina? Well. There could be fifty of them and still her Bouquet would have them beat. Dahlia wrapped her arms around the human and began to stroke her softly. "What do you like better, my darling? Hands?" She asked as her hand dipped and teased around the edges of her pussy. "Or dicks?" Suddenly, there was a phallus sprouted from around where her clit was.

Lachina swallowed, opening her mouth slightly, eyelids low and thick with lust. "Whichever you prefer," she said in a small voice. That said, the way that she stared down at Dahlia's new cock indicated that she did have a quite likely unacknowledged preference.

As one so in tune with the pleasure of others, Dahlia could easily pick up the subtle cues of Lachina's preference. Dahlia didn't blame her. Dick felt really nice in a sort of primal way that was difficult to substitute when one had a craving for it. "Well then," Dahlia said with a mischievous grin. She rolled slightly until the human was on her back.

Caleldir rolled his eyes at what his familiar was doing and sat down on the opposite side of the bed. Panting, Sorcha sat up and put her arms around him, pressing her soft breasts into his side. "A surly warlock, you are," she said cheerfully. "And not just a..." She inhaled deeply. "Ah, an incubus candidate. Dahlia, your offering is magnificent." She gave Caleldir a kiss on his ear, then twisted around to sit on his lap. "I realize you are reluctant," she whispered. "It is very endearing, in its way. Just lay down and close your eyes. Pretend I am your Dahlia." She gave him a tender kiss on his lips, then pushed him down.

Caleldir sighed and closed his eyes, allowing Sorcha to push him down on the bed.

"Yes, just like that," Sorcha whispered. "Relax. No worries, no struggles..." The prim succubus smoothly engulfed Caleldir's erect, moistened cock, letting out a deeply satisfied sigh as she did.

While this was happening Dahlia teased the eager woman's entrance until the head of her false phallus felt slick. After that, she slowly worked her temporary appendage into the other woman's pussy. Lachina moaned out and wrapped her legs around Dahlia's waist, bucking her hips into the succubus's cock. Her movements were slow but insistent and somewhat desperate.

It was rather different than what was happening with her master and the other succubus literally right next to them on the bed. Slower. But still there was a sense of doubled-up sensations that didn't normally happen between them. Dahlia almost never showed that particular morphing talent around him. The familiar shot her master a wicked grin and - just for a moment - her hand strayed from stroking the human to brush across his pale chest.

Caleldir felt grateful for Dahlia's touch and for the strange pleasure that was coming from her right now, intensified by his own. He sighed and relaxed a bit more, just feeling the pleasure wash over him.

The succubus astride him raised and lowered her body on his cock, savoring each inch as it slid inside her. She noted the touch between master and familiar, though. Leaning over, she gave Dahlia a kiss on the neck before leaning down to give Caleldir a deep, intense, slow kiss as well.

Since his body had become a little less accessible, Dahlia's physical attention was directed at the female she was coupling with. She, too, leaned forward, but not to kiss: to nibble and lick at her throat. She was gentle, but firm and dominant. The latter seemed to be something the servile human enjoyed.

Dahlia's mental attention, however, was more focused on Caleldir. Instinctually, she matched the pace Sorcha was taking with him. The familiar enjoyed the feeling of connection with her master. The only thing she would enjoy more was being the one astride him instead of Sorcha. Not that Lachina wasn't a delicious snack. Indeed, Dahlia was enjoying herself quite thoroughly.

Dahlia's keeping time with Sorcha's movements made the feeling of sex flowing between Master and Familiar that much more potent, and combined with Lachina's relentless teasing a few moments ago and the feeling of the pet human's own orgasm shuddering through Dahlia's connection with him, it was not all that long before Caleldir orgasmed into Sorcha with a groan. The succubus diplomat gasped and shuddered with the transfer of energy, even dulled and diluted as it was for her due to Dahlia getting most of it. It was enough to give Sorcha herself an orgasm.

The diplomat sat up on Caleldir, squeezing her core around him, eyes closed, panting slightly. When she opened her eyes, she leaned over to pull Dahlia's mouth to her own for another kiss. "That was intense." She said finally.

"Yes." Dahlia agreed. She then leaned forward to give Caleldir a more affectionate kiss than she had given the other succubus. As she did this, she pulled out of Lachina and it was as if she had never had a phallus.

"Sadly, we can not linger here for much longer; my master has other things to attend to," Dahlia said after a moment with an apologetic smile.

"This was actually rather pleasant," Caleldir added. "But Dahlia is right, we often have a lot to do."

"I understand," Sorcha nodded, though she made no move to pull off Caleldir's dick. She sighed and looked down at the man she was still connected with before she turned to address Dahlia again. "But, as a final indulgence, do you mind us being together just a little bit longer? Maybe I can tell Lachina to sit aside and masturbate while we have a true threesome. Not as any ceremony, just for fun." She ran her hands across Dahlia's red flesh, trailing fingers worked with that special pleasure magic succubi were so good at across her skin. "Please?"

Dahlia hesitated. Most of the reason she wanted to be gone was to keep Caleldir from potentially impregnating Lachina, which Sorcha would be mad to not try to orchestrate. But lingering to have just a little more fun with her sister succubus? Dahlia licked her lips in desire. This was probably a trick.

"Caleldir?" she finally asked, "Do you think your ladies can spare you for just a half-hour more?"

Caleldir gently probed Dahlia's surface thoughts to try to determine how she felt about things. Ambivalent. She wanted to stay. She wanted to go. He sighed. -I have several hours if I need it.- He admitted truthfully. -With that said, what do you think, Dahlia? Is a threesome something you want?-

Sorcha glanced between Master and Familiar, and then over at Lachina, who had a pleading look on her face. The succubus sighed, then turned to Dahlia. "It is not just for pleasure that I would like you to be here a bit longer," she clarified. "I would also like to offer you some goods. Your Seduction had its old Boudoir destroyed, right? I know your new one would be missing a lot of important resources. We can offer you such items in exchange for a more formal alliance, since your purifying of Deusterra helped our Mistress's goals." Her eyes met Dahlia's and then noticeably went to Lachina.

Dahlia followed Sorcha's eye movements, understanding quickly coming to her. "It... is true that we had to leave our old home in a hurry. There were things left behind that are necessary to most Boudoirs," Dahlia said, hesitating at first but soon seeming more resolved. "Eventually we might want a place outside the dimension in which we currently reside."

The familiar sighed, feeling a bit guilty. Another trick on Caleldir. Well, it was for his betterment. As were all her tricks. "I apologize, Master Librarian. I will have to keep you away from your ladies for a little bit longer."

The grins on Sorcha and Lachina's faces were quite broad. "Excellent." Sorcha nodded. She finally pulled herself off of Caleldir, allowing him to sit up.

-This seems suspicious.- Caleldir thought to Dahlia. -Is Sorcha planning something?- He let out a sigh. "So... what is going to happen with Lachina?"

-It will be fine. Sorcha did offer to make Lachina sit by herself and masturbate. Though, it really is a shame that she should not be included. She's a sweet girl.- Dahlia licked her lips. Sweet and delicious even if she was no Caleldir.

"She can have sex with you two, do not worry," Sorcha said serenely.

Caleldir frowned. "No offense, Lachina, but I am pushing my bonds far enough just having sex with an infertile succubus for negotiating purposes. I am not going to have sex with you too."

"That is a pity." Lachina said sadly.

Dahlia smirked to herself. She could feel Caleldir being internally torn. She could tell that he almost went ahead and just agreed that Lachina should be included, but in the end he did not. Dahlia felt a surprising amount of guilt coming from him for this decision.

"Oh well, the warlock has spoken!" Sorcha clapped her hands. "Well, Dahlia, this is your show. How should we do things?"

"Go on, darling. I'm sure you can be content with watching for a while," Dahlia said to the human. Then she gently led the woman not far away and, with a stroke and a quick kiss on the lips, she went back to join Sorcha and Caleldir. Once there, she sidled up to her master and pulled his head in for a deep, thorough kiss. That was where they would begin.

And so, the intense threesome started with Dahlia and Caleldir kissing, and went from there. It quickly got rather wild, as would be expected. After about fifteen minutes and an orgasm or two of his own in addition to all those from the succubi, Caleldir found himself lying down with Dahlia above his mouth and Sorcha about to impale herself on his dick for the fourth time or so.

Or so he thought. Sorcha gave Dahlia a meaningful look, pulled her hips away from above Caleldir's cock, and lightly fell away to the side. Blushing and grinning, Lachina took her place. 'Thank you,' she mouthed to Dahlia, then sat down on Caleldir's manhood with a silent gasp. She began expertly rising up and down on him, kissing Dahlia as she did.

Caleldir did not seem to realize the wrong pussy was on his dick, and kept giving Dahlia head.

Not wanting him to discover her treachery, Dahlia made sure that her pussy was firmly covering his face. He could hold his breath for a long time, she knew. She also would know if his lack of air was making him uncomfortable, so did not worry about smothering him. Dahlia kissed the human in return for a few moments before turning her attention to what she could see and touch of Caleldir's body. Her hands ran across him with succubus pleasure magic in the attempt to hurry an orgasm along. This situation was really very arousing, but she didn't want to take any unnecessary risks in angering Caleldir.

As Lachina rose up and down on Caleldir, Sorcha seemed to be having some difficulty stifling her laughter. The succubus carefully, without directly touching Caleldir, wrapped her arms around Lachina and began rubbing her pet's clit, working her up to a more intense orgasm herself.

And so, the now foursome went on for a few more minutes until Caleldir and Lachina could not take it anymore. Caleldir groaned into Dahlia's pussy, while Lachina cried out in silent rhapsody, partly because of her own orgasm, and even more because of feeling Caleldir's seed inside her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds