Drow's Dilemma Ep. 114: Diplomacy

Once the orgasms had subsided, Sorcha pulled Lachina off of Caleldir, and all four disentangled themselves from each other.

Sorcha and Lachina magicked themselves clean. "Well, Dahlia of the Bouquet and Warlock Caleldir, that was the most fun I have had in years," Sorcha said in a pleased tone, her eyes glittering. "Dahlia, I will keep in touch with you. Rest assured I will set up your Seduction with all you need. You can consider my Domination as an ally to yours. I hope to pop on in for another friendly visit in the future."

Caleldir looked very sheepish as he tried to re-summon his clothes, but was unable as the rune had been disrupted too recently. "Tell Rubella that Storehouse One had matured and is now known as Risa. And that 'Risa' still shows her books to her friends. She will appreciate that. Give her Caleldir Hissael's regards."

Sorcha started. "Of course..." she murmured. The succubus rallied herself. "I will do so. Farewell, Caleldir and Dahlia."

Dahlia smirked. Apparently, Sorcha hadn't quite grasped who it was that Dahlia had made herself a familiar to. And just how very precious a gift she had given to Lachina. Her Domination was indeed indebted to Dahlia and her Seduction.

"Thank you." Lachina gave both of them a kiss. She smiled shyly.

"It was good doing business with you," Dahlia responded with playful formality. "Definitely keep in touch." This was said with the predictable amount of suggestiveness.

"And you are welcome, Lachina," Dahlia told the human with a smile. Then she gave her a Look when Caleldir wasn't watching. "Take care of yourself, you hear?"

"I fully intend to," Sorcha replied to Dahlia.

Lachina grinned. "We will be sure to keep you and your Warlock aware."

Dahlia stood. "We really must get going. Enjoy the rest of your night here!" Her body then shifted into her pseudo-elf appearance and she clothed herself with the garment she had been wearing before.

Caleldir activated his rune, said another goodbye, and strode on out. "I am getting far too used to this sort of thing," he said wryly to Dahlia. "I less feel guilty about having had sex with Sorcha than I do about unfairly excluding Lachina." A sigh. "You, Ashyr, and Althaia are messing me up."

"We're not messing you up," Dahlia said sweetly. "We're making you see sense!" A wider grin spread across her face and she linked her arm with his. They both walked into Risa's dimension, but before they could encounter any of the other women inside, Dahlia pulled him into one of the spare bedrooms. "Though sometimes it's nice to have you all to myself," she said in a husky, aroused tone.

"Didn't we just..." Caleldir began to say before Dahlia cut him off with a kiss. It would be another long while before he could get back to work.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 200 milliseconds