• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Dunrossiter
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Dunrossiter

"Oh, Jenny.", called Dunrossiter softly.

"Yes, milord?", she said, turning back.

Dunrossiter picked up a riding crop and gently brushed it along her arse. "Now remember, Jenny, and make sure the other girls understand this as well. You will keep this to yourself, and not let my wife know about this, or I shall be angry." He gave her another swat, a stinging swish that caused her to let out a stifled gasp. "Understand?"

"Yes my lord."

***

Katherine found her new husband reading in his study. He was seated on a small love chair, reading a book when she entered. He set the book on an end-table and greeted her warmly, though he did not rise. She came closer, and leaned down to kiss him.

Dunrossiter surprised her with the intensity of his kiss. He pulled her onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her, pressing his lips against hers fiercely and passionately. After a moment, she pulled back and smiled. "Milord, you act as if I've been gone for months."

"Every moment you're away seems as months to me.", he said gallantly.

She snuggled contentedly in her husband's arms. "That is very sweet, my darling, and I thank you for the compliment."

Dunrossiter began to stroke her back suggestively, as he laid a hand on her leg. As he began to undo the buttons on the back of her dress, he reached down and slipped the other hand underneath, moving it above her knees to her silk bloomers. "Are you feeling better now, my dear?", he asked, a restive gleam in his eyes.

Katherine Dunrossiter had enjoyed her wedding night immensely, once she had overcome the initial pain and shock of her defloration, and looked forward to a repeat that evening, but her husband's amorous advances shocked her. It was still the late morning, and they had not even had their luncheon yet! She struggled against his grip, protesting, "Arthur, really, shouldn't we wait until later?"

"You excite me so, sweet Katherine, that I shall never last 'til then."

Katherine attempted to stand but was held fast in Dunrossiter's powerful grasp. "Please, darling, let us be off to our chambers then, if you are so in need."

Dunrossiter gave his wife a thin smile and continued to unbutton her dress. His other hand grasped her bloomers firmly and pulled them down her legs and out from under her dress. "Nonsense, my dear. I am here now and excited now, so I shall take you now." Effortlessly he lifted her and faced her on his lap, straddling his legs with her dress pushed up to her waist. He stared hungrily at her sex as he undid his breeches, exposing himself to her gaze.

Katherine felt her loins moisten at the sight of the immense organ which had pleasured her so much the night before and her resolve weakened. She stopped protesting as he pulled her forward, impaling her on himself. She moaned lowly as she sank down onto him. Her dress fell forward off her arms and her husband pulled her shift down as well, feasting his eyes on her bounteous mounds of flesh. Lowering his face, he began suckling from her as she bounced slowly atop his cock. Katherine moaned as she forgot her protests.

"Yes, Arthur, yes! Take me, take me!" Her cunny began its instinctive grasping of the buried monster that filled her beyond completion. Now it became Dunrossiter's turn to begin moaning, as he felt his bride drive him closer and closer to spending. Katherine began bouncing heavily on the entombed cock, only to be rewarded by the incomparable feeling of her husband's organ expanding, pulsating as he blasted his seed deep within her. Sated, she collapsed in his arms, to cuddle as he deflated, their mixed juices running from her across his lap.

***

Katherine Dunrossiter had enjoyed the party immensely. One of Earl Dunrossiter's friends had hosted a celebratory dinner a week after the wedding, and the honeymoon was ending. Tomorrow his sons would be returning from their own vacation. She had met them briefly but knew them barely. Tonight was their last night alone, and she expected that he would take her fiercely and frequently. She looked forward to it!

"Madame, that is such a lovely dress!", he said after helping her into the closed carriage and climbing up after her. The drive would be over an hour in length and he looked forward to an early start to the night's pleasures.

"Thank you darling. It was such a nice party, don't you think."

"Indeed, it was, Katherine, but it needn't end yet." Dunrossiter was smiling, though his wife could not see his evil smile in the dark of the carriage. He rolled the blinds on the coach's windows up, allowing the faint moonlight to highlight his beautiful and young wife.

"How so, milord?", she asked.

"Remove your dress, Katherine.", he ordered.

"Milord?!", she asked, shocked.

"You heard me, Katherine, remove your dress!" His tone was darker and gruffer this second time.

"Milord, here!?! You can't expect..."

Dunrossiter's reply was much more sharp and forceful than she was expecting. "Ah, but I do expect you to obey me. As I have told you already, when I wish to take you, I will take you. You are my wife, and must perform your wifely duties as I demand, when I demand, and how I demand. Is that understood!?"

Katherine choked back her tears. "Yes, sir, of course, milord, my apologies."

"Apology accepted, darling.", he said grandly. "Now, if you would please to disrobe for me." He ignored the tears coursing down her face as she stripped off her clothing to sit naked before him on the cushions of the coach. He surveyed her at length, before saying, "Lovely, my dear, simply lovely." He undid his breeches and slid them down his legs to expose his rampant manhood, then held out his hand to pull her to him.

Shamefaced, Katherine Dunrossiter allowed her husband to pull her onto his lap, but was surprised when he faced her away from him. She found herself lifted up and set on his huge organ from behind, and was held in place as the gently bucking carriage provided the motive force to their coupling. The slow and rhythmic rocking proved wonderful and intoxicating, and though she cried gently from shame, she was equally ashamed of her enjoyment in such circumstances. She could feel the juices of her love seeping from her heated loins, coating and lubricating the monster straining within her. Her husband reached around and thrust her fingers between her wide-spread legs to massage his swollen sac and staff, and she bucked back at him as his hands cupped and played with her heaving bosom. She gloried as she sensed her husband's seed spewing towards her womb, despite her embarrassment, and continued manipulating him until he swelled a second time to continue his assault.

This was not the first time that Katherine had submitted to the Earl from behind. A few days earlier, while touring the grounds with him, they had chanced upon one of the Earl's hounds mounting another behind the stables. She had laughingly commented on the sight to Dunrossiter, who had taken her into the stables. There, in an empty stall, he had pressed her forward over a hay bale and lifted her skirts and petticoats. Admonishing her to be silent, he had released himself from his breeches and ravished her from behind. Katherine had spent wildly, despite the knowledge that they might be interrupted at any moment, and later that night, had begged of him to repeat the performance. Dunrossiter's cock seemed even larger in this position, and pushed in deeper than she could have conceived, much to her delight.

Now, with the Earl spent twice, the carriage rolled up to the side entrance to the manor and stopped. Katherine moved from her husband's lap and began to gather her clothing, but stopped at his command. "Leave it, dear."

She turned to face him in confusion. He had pulled his own breeches back on and fastened them securely. "Excuse me, milord?"

He opened the carriage door from inside and stepped out. Extending a hand, he repeated his order. "Leave your clothes behind dear. I wish to spend no time later removing them, so it seems simplest to me that you not put them back on."

Katherine could not believe the words coming from his mouth! To traipse naked through the mansion like a trollop! Impossible! She began grabbing up her clothing, but was stopped. Dunrossiter reached in and tore the clothing from her grasp, strewing it around the carriage and the entrance to the manor. He grasped her forearm firmly and pulled her out and into his arms. "You must learn, child, that when I give an order, I expect it to be obeyed."

"But, but..." She looked wildly about. The coachman was in plain sight but had his eyes fixed firmly ahead.

Dunrossiter carried her up the steps and deftly opened the door to his home. A butler came scurrying forward, but at the sight turned and walked away. He continued carrying her up the stairs and what other servants came into view also scampered off. Katherine feared to struggle, lest she call even more attention to herself than her state already commanded. Mortified, she found herself being laid out on her bed. Dunrossiter ignored her protests, demanding that she display herself for his amusement while he disrobed.

Lady Dunrossiter fond herself strangely excited at his order and moved up on the bed to place some pillows behind her back and head, then spread her legs wide. She moved her hands over herself as the Earl had earlier, staring at him through slitted eyes as he stripped off his clothing, tossing it aside. By the time he was as naked as she, his manhood stood stiff and erect, seemingly indifferent to the earlier bouts it had been through. He climbed onto the bed and knelt between her outstretched legs, then lowered himself into her.

Chapter 4

In the six months of her marriage, Katherine Dunrossiter had learned much of her husband's household and way of life, and had begun to suspect that her marriage had perhaps been a mistake. For one thing he was incredibly high-handed with the servants, indeed, with anyone of Irish blood. He taxed them unmercifully, worked them piteously, and was prone to chastise any errors, whether real or imagined, quite fiercely. Her attempts to alleviate the suffering she witnessed were only partially successful. The servants themselves, so long abused, could not fully trust any Dunrossiter, and the Earl would become angry with her when he discovered her efforts.

His sons were as bad as their father. Kent and Robert were nineteen and eighteen years old, respectively, sons by his first wife who had died giving Robert birth. They were much alike to their father, having his same stocky build, dark hair and countenance, and innate cruelty. Kent was, of course, the heir to the Dunrossiter estates and fortune, and Rob's father was expected to buy his middle son a lieutenancy in the Army a few months hence. Both youths delighted in tormenting the servant girls, and if the whispered rumors were only half true, the degradations they visited upon the wretches were scarce to be believed.

Not that all the Dunrossiter men were beasts where women were concerned. The youngest son, James, or Jamie as he was called, was born of Dunrossiter's second wife, who had died giving birth to a second child of her own, who had followed his mother to the grave the next day. While his father and older brothers were fond of him, there was little question that he was cut from a different cloth. Physically he was both taller and slimmer than the other men in the family, although as he approached his fifteenth year, he was filling out rapidly. His voice was a tenor, as compared to the baritones of his family, and he was still unbearded. Moreover, unlike the others, he had a decided intellectual bent to his nature, and Katherine often would notice him in the library, immersed in some weighty tome. Truth be told, she found his company much more preferable to the others.

There was, of course, the exception of the company of her husband in their bedrooms. What he lacked in a positive nature in every other aspect of life, he more than made up for with his talents and abilities as a lover. His wife craved his touch, and the vastly more experienced Dunrossiter gladly taught his wife positions and techniques she had never imagined. Although he attempted to induce her to explore the oral aspects of pleasure, she heatedly protested that this was the way of Sodom and Gomorrah, and he declined the issue, since there were more than enough Irish sluts around the household to take care of those needs. The wenches could also be induced, if by nothing more than a good caning, to open their buttocks to his advances, as well, so he declined introducing his wife to those ways as well.

Katherine loathed the eldest sons. They were only a year or two younger than she, and obviously considered her no match for their charms. On more than one occasion, she had been required to sharply rebuke them for advances and remarks made as to their vigor and abilities of an amorous nature. They had laughed when she had reprimanded their behavior, and had undoubtedly gone off to slake their thirsts with one of the poor serving girls.

***

"Well, Rob, what do we have here?", asked Kent, smirking to his brother as they rounded the corner of the barn.

Tess Sweaney, an eighteen year old cook was spreading corn for the chickens, wryly thinking to herself that the chickens ate better than her mother and younger sisters. She looked up in alarm as she noticed the approach of the two young men. She knew what they would want, and also that she was presently ripe, it being midway in her courses. Tossing down the last of the corn, she backed up into the barn and moved to scurry to safety. She had barely rounded the corner when she came across Rob, who grasped her shoulders firmly, preventing her escape.

"Excuse me sirs, I was just feeding the chickens, and I have chores to do.", she replied, trying to keep the fear from her voice.

"I think we have something better here to pluck than chickens, eh, Kent?", replied the younger of the two men snidely. He turned the girl around to face his brother.

Kent strode up to Tess and lifted his hands to her bosom, fondling it through her dress and shift. She shuddered at his touch, then gasped as he tore the thin material open, exposing her ample breasts to view. "I think these need plucking, don't you brother?", he asked, pinching her small brown nipples.

"No, please...", she begged. "Not now, it's my time..."

Kent slapped her cheek. "You lie, bitch. You said the same thing two weeks ago. Hold her, brother." As she struggled in the much larger and stronger Rob's arms, Kent undid his breeches and pushed them down to his knees. Settling himself on a blanket thrown over a hay bale, he ordered the girl to kneel before him. As Rob pushed her into position, he rudely grabbed her head and brought her forward.

Tess opened her mouth and took him between her lips. Kent and his brother were both of a similar stature as their father, so she was forced to open her mouth widely to take the engorged member inside. She dared not nip or bite the Earl's heir; the last girl who had done that had been flogged! Behind her she could hear the other sibling undoing his own breeches, and was unsurprised when he knelt behind her. Rob flipped her skirt up over her arse and pushed her legs apart, then buried himself swiftly within her.

Tess cursed herself as she submitted to the lewd intentions of the two men. Father McCleary was constantly preaching how the unwed union of man and woman was a deadly sin, one that would condemn a woman to hell. Tess could feel her body responding to the assault. Her cunny was pumping out love oils to ease the passage of Rob's cock, and she reveled in swallowing Kent's. Worst of all was that she was betrothed to Rory Shaughnessy, the blacksmith's apprentice. The night he had asked her mother for her hand, they had gone down to the riverbank and he had broached her for the first time. They had discussed being wed for almost a year, and she had demanded they wait until the banns were posted before consenting to the lusts which coursed through both of them. When they lay together, it was an act of love, but when her body responded to the Dunrossiter men, it was an act of animal passion. She hated herself for responding to the assaults which they visited upon her.

"The slut wants it badly, Robbie.", remarked Kent, reaching beneath her to fondle her stiff nipples.

Tears flowed from Tess' eyes at the remark, but she couldn't speak with Kent's cock stuffed down her throat. Behind her, Kent's brother hammered into her, and he replied, "Nothing but an Irish slut, but a good one, eh?"

"The finest.", agreed Kent. His brother's pounding into the wench from behind was driving her mouth down onto his organ marvelously, and Kent felt himself approaching release. Grasping the girl's hair, he cruelly forced her face forward and unleashed a torrent of his seed into her mouth and throat. Tess could barely keep pace with the flow, then she felt Rob's cock expand inside her, pulsing as he shot into her ripe womb. She moaned around the softening cock in her mouth as her body responded, twitching with release.

"A fine slut, Kent. She really likes it this way.", remarked Rob, pulling out of the girl's cunny. His seed ran down her thighs, and he pushed her over onto the blanket covered hay. Crawling up to his brother, he stuck his wet and sticky cock towards Tess' face. "I think I want some of that, Kent." Tess looked at the soft cock in her face, and he ordered, "Clean this off, slut."

Kent laughed, and crawled down towards the girl's legs. Shoving them apart, he pushed her skirt around her waist and laughed at the mess Rob had left behind. He began fisting himself to hardness while Rob enjoyed Tess' mouth, and asked, "Was it tight and dry?"

Rob looked at what his brother was staring and laughed. "Not too bad, but I don't think you'll have that problem, will you?"

"I doubt it!" Kent knelt between the outstretched legs and raised them up over his shoulders. His cock was stiff enough that it slipped easily into her slick cunny, and Tess began moaning anew as Kent began pumping into her from the other end. This second double fuck took several minutes longer, since both young men had spent already, and Tess responded with guilty pleasure, delighting in the rape. Neither was as good as her beloved Rory, but her moans and gasps belied that thought.

When Kent and Rob were spent the second time, they lay back on the blanket with a sated Tess between them. She tried to escape, but they held her down, saying they wanted another round. They directed her hands to their crotches and forced her to stiffen the sticky and soft organs. Finally, stiff enough to resume, Rob pulled the girl on top of himself, forcing her to straddle his waist and impale herself on him.

"Damn, you, I wanted that.", protested Kent.

"What of it, brother? Look what I've saved for you!" With those words, Rob reached around and spread Tess' buttocks, exposing her arse.

"Even better!", cried Kent, who crawled between his brother's legs. Tess' arse was slick with their seed, so he forced his cock into the girl and pushed in until he was lodged deep in her arse.

Tess began screaming in pain as she was sodomized. Rory had never done this to her, although they often pleased each other with their mouths, so as not to have the shame of a baby coming before the ninth month of their marriage. Rob cuffed her, ordering her into silence, and she began whimpering. She continued cursing herself, because within minutes her whimpers were of joy; the pain had receded and she felt doubly full as the two men fucked her with alternating strokes, long and heavy strokes which caused the maximum pleasure for all three parties. Kent and Rob could feel their cocks sawing at each other through the thin flesh between them, and grunted encouragement to each other. Tess was screaming with orgasm by the time the pair released inside her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Dunrossiter
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds