• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Dunrossiter
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Dunrossiter

"In less than two months, I shall be sixteen and be in my majority. I intend to leave this house and not return. I have significant estates in both Wales and Scotland, and I plan to settle myself on my properties near Edinburgh. I shall be divesting my Irish estates in total. They have brought me and my family nothing but pain and death."

The women gasped and looked at each other wildly, but Jamie continued. Opening a drawer in the desk, he removed a thick envelope and slid it across the desk towards Katherine. "In this envelope is the title for your lands, Lady Dunrossiter. Dunston Manor is yours again." Katherine began weeping, at the realization she was being sent away. "Further, you will find a draught for five hundred pounds drawn on my accounts in London, and a further five hundred in gold will be given to you when you depart."

"Oh, God, Jamie, but I love you!", she wailed, breaking down and slumping in her chair. Jenny and Gwen, on either side, were crying silently, as well, and attempted to comfort the wretched woman. She almost missed his next statement.

"As I do you. However, as we have both noted, that love can never come to fruition here, not now or ever. It can only occur elsewhere, which I am not overly sorrowful about. If you so desire, I would suggest that you travel to London for a few months. Then, in two or three months time, Kate Hargrove can visit me in Edinburgh."

Katherine Dunrossiter sat upright, her tears drying, and looked at him curiously. "Kate Hargrove?"

"Your mother's last name, I believe?", he commented. At her dumb nod, he went on. "Yes, well, Kate is a few years younger than you, a distant offshoot of the family as it were, but otherwise looks amazingly like you. A marriage between her and I would arouse little, if any, suspicion. Eh? Full instructions are in the envelope, along with the deed and the draught."

Katherine gasped as she understood his intent. Her tears still flowed, though now they were from joy, and she tried to launch herself across the desk to smother her love in kisses. Jamie gently disentangled his step-mother and she sat back down, a radiant smile on her beautiful young features.

Jenny and Gwen looked at each other and then at Jamie, wondering what their part in this drama was to be. He answered their unspoken question next. Reopening the desk drawer, he pulled two small leather satchels from within, as well as a pair of smaller envelopes. "Ladies, I fear that the Dunrossiters have fearfully mistreated the pair of you. There is nothing I can do to repay the loss of your innocence, or that of any of the girls so cruelly abused by my family, but I can begin to make amends."

"First, your indentures are cancelled, and fifty pounds are provided to each of you, along with my abject apologies. You may take your leave of this house immediately, as you wish. However, I have another proposition to suggest. If the presence of a Dunrossiter is not too much for you to bear, then I would beg of you to accompany Lady Dunrossiter to London and act as her servants, until such time as Miss Hargrove comes to Scotland. If you were to do so, you shall, either of you or both, receive a suitable wage, along with your upkeep. Then, once milady is safely in my arms again, you may take your leave, or continue on in our service."

"Saints be praised!", exclaimed Jenny. She had little interest in being the fallen woman around town, knowing full well that her prospects were little more than becoming a harlot for the amusement of the menfolk of the village, eking out a miserable existence on her back. Gwen's gasp of astonishment seconded this opinion, as she would shortly be Jenny's competition for the pursestrings of the townsmen.

"Yes, well, I put no pressure on you, assuming that such service would be acceptable to Lady Dunrossiter." Katherine enthusiastically nodded agreement to him and to the two girls. "If you wish at some later time to take leave of us, you will be sent home with an acceptably heavy purse. Or, perhaps, we might succeed in finding you two ladies some brawny Scots husbands, in which case I shall stand your dower and dance at your weddings." The three women were beaming at him, accepting his suggestions in their entirety.

"Well, I leave it up to you three. Let me know sometime this week, if you might." Nervously, Jamie stood and went around the desk, to escape before his weak knees gave out on him. He had gambled his future happiness on this interview, and had been hopeful but unsure of the outcome. He had considered it entirely possible that Jenny and Gwen would take the money and run, remembering the hateful things that Jamie's father and brothers had forced on them, and Jamie was quite fond of the two buxom wenches. More than fond of Katherine, he had realized that there existed a strong probability that she might take her lands back and try to put her past behind her, which possession of those lands now enabled possible. Now, so nervous as to be almost physically ill, he walked as calmly as he could towards the door.

He never made it halfway before the three women had risen en masse and attacked him with their passions, dragging him bodily to a divan and pushing him down onto it. Jamie was astonished as three weeping women joyously began embracing him and kissing him upon the lips and face. He attempted to return their kisses and shortly found himself with his arms around his bride to be, as Jenny and Gwen attempted to remove his clothing. The three alternated kissing him and removing their own clothing, then stripped him bare. His manhood was already rampant by the time Katherine straddled him on the couch and lowered her dripping cunny onto him.

Jamie groaned as he felt himself enter her tight and wet warmth, but retained some sense. "Katherine,", he gasped out as she began moving atop him. "What about your time, shall you be with child?"

Katherine shivered with delight as Gwen and Jenny lifted her breasts to their lips, then offered them to Earl Dunrossiter. "Oh, Jamie, my time is past, my courses shall start anew tomorrow, I can feel them approaching. I need to fell your hot seed pulsing within me." She began bouncing on her love, urging him to spend within her, moaning as she spent, herself.

"Indeed, milord,", commented Gwen, "at least one of us, and most likely two, shall be available for your needs, and surely a virile young man like yourself shall have many such needs." She watched Jamie's overly large organ moving within her mistress, slick and wet with the juices of her love and hoped the second bout would fall to her.

"And of course, milord, you shall have use of our lips and arses at all times.", finished Jenny. She was ripe, at least according to the calendar, but enjoyed taking Jamie's cock up her arsehole.

"Yes, milord, bugger us as you wish!", begged Katherine, bouncing madly on the sword buried in her sheath. She was rewarded for her efforts as Jamie began gasping and moaning, his cock expanding further, as blast after blast of his seed threatened to lift her off his lap.

Jamie helped his beloved from his lap, which the three women promptly began cleaning off with their tongues. "I shall certainly endeavor to meet my every obligation, ladies. My every obligation!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Dunrossiter
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds