Educating Shannon

"Shannon Hollis?" I nodded. "What about it?"

"The way you touched her, looked at her," I said. "I guess I just assumed . . . ."

She laughed. "I'm bi-curious, boss," she said. "No need to limit my chances of getting laid to only half the population." My jaw parted slightly, and I couldn't keep my eyebrows from going up or my eyes from opening wider. "That's not a deal killer, is it?"

I shook my head. "But who would you rather have, me or Shannon?"

She pondered that for a moment. "I don't see why I'd have to choose. You're here now, and I doubt she'd be game, so probably you."

"But if she was game?"

"Coin toss," she said. "I'd do either."

I smiled. "How about both?" And I told her about my arrangement, eventually setting the terms for my next meeting with Shannon.

* * *

When Shannon arrived the following Saturday, I swept her through the door before she bothered knocking.

"This way," I said, sweeping my arm toward the master bedroom door. She said nothing, just kicked off her sandals, placed her purse on the sofa table, and walked toward the door.

"What's this?" she said, stopping just in the doorway and looking at the bed. There were handcuffs on the headboard and silk scarves knotted around the footboard.

"It's what I felt like tonight," I said, nudging her into the bedroom and closing the door behind me. I reached up and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Afraid?"

She looked back at me over her shoulder and snorted. I reached around and undid the buttons of her blouse, and she just stood there, not helping or moving.

"Do you like this?" she said. "Treating me like your own personal whore?"

"Is that what you think?" I said, unbuckling her belt before unbuttoning her shorts, sliding down the zipper, and tugging them down her hips.

"Yes," she said. "It makes me feel dirty–you make me feel dirty."

"Is that how you felt last week?" I said, unclasping her bra from behind before reaching around the front and placing my hands under the cups and gently squeezing her breasts. "I seem to remember you liking that."

"I did, Erik, while you were doing it." She shrugged the bra off her shoulders and turned over her shoulder to look me in the eyes. "But afterwards, when I was home, thinking about it all, I just felt dirty."

I slid my hands off her breasts and down her ribcage to the swelling above her hips. "That's not how I want you to feel," I said.

"Then how do you want me to feel?"

Nothing immediately came to mind, so I started nibbling at the back of her neck. I decided to keep the now-familiar g-string in place.

She bowed her head forward, her hands reaching behind her and grabbing my hips. "I said, how do you want me to feel?"

I kissed down the back of her shoulders. "I'll tell you," I said, my lips brushing her earlobe and nibbling on her neck. "I want you to feel good. I want you to try all of the things we always said we wanted to try but never had the chance."

"Like what?" she said, turning to face me, her hands going up around my neck.

"You'll see," I said, pushing her back onto the bed. I pulled her up into position and clicked the handcuffs, one on each hand, and tied the scarves securely around her ankles, making sure she was spread eagled but with enough room to move and thrash about some. She was compliant, and I was soon satisfied with my handiwork. I finished it off with the sleeping mask. "Don't want to ruin the surprise," I said.

I went to the walk-in closet and opened it, putting my finger to my lips while nodding motioning for Rebecca to come out.

Rebecca had undressed since I left her in the closet, and her young–6 or 7 years younger than me, at least–firm body was striking. Her skin was dark and smooth, hairless all over except the long mane of lustrous black hair cascading over her shoulders. Her legs were long, smooth, and toned, her belly flat and firm and well muscled, her ass small and tight, her breasts perfect B cups with chocolate areolae and dark, hard nipples. She was excited, and she followed me to the bedroom and stood, staring at the spread-eagled woman laying on the bed before her.

She walked softly to the bed and leaned over, flicking her tongue over Shannon's breasts, stopping occasionally to suck hard on a nipple before going back to the breast.

"That's nice, Erik," Shannon said. I shed my clothes and took a seat in the corner, watching the scene before me. Rebecca continued slowly licking and sucking, occasionally trailing her tongue down to Shannon's bellybutton and going back up again.

After a few minutes, Shannon was moaning on the bed, her hips undulating slowly. "Please," she said, "don't make me wait this time."

In response, Rebecca trailed her kisses down Shannon's stomach and flicked gently at the hood of her clitoris before sucking it into her mouth. "Oh, yes," Shannon said, her hips squirming, her arms pulling taut against the handcuffs. Rebecca was between her legs now, bending over the bed with her ass sticking out, licking Shannon's moistening pussy and squeezing her ass cheeks, and Shannon was getting louder and louder.

I was mesmerized by Rebecca. I could see the reflection from her labia as her arousal increased by the moment. She was murmuring with pleasure, but not such that Shannon could figure out what was going on or that it was a woman diving into her.

My cock was stirring, and it went to full diamond cutter when I saw Rebecca's right hand go between her own legs and begin to rub her pussy.

I approached the bed and tapped Rebecca on the ass. Rebecca stopped and looked back at me. "You like?" I said to Shannon, and motioned Rebecca to resume. "Yes, I like," Shannon responded, her hips grinding.

I started grinding my hips against Rebecca's ass, sliding my cock between her ass cheeks and massaging her right hip. I tapped her again, and again she took her mouth from Shannon's pussy. "Shannon," I said, "remember when we used to talk about threesomes?"

Her body tightened. Rebecca flashed a smile at me and went back to work.

"What're you saying, Erik?" I said nothing, just let Rebecca continue to lap at her pussy and continued grinding my cock against Rebecca, occasionally reaching down to run a finger along her moistening pussy lips. "Erik," Shannon, pressed, her hips involuntarily grinding into Rebecca's mouth, unable to refuse herself the pleasure that was washing over her.

I tapped Rebecca again, and she stopped. "I was just saying," I said, smiling at Rebecca, "wouldn't it be cool? You think you'd like to try that sometime?"

Rebecca dove back in, and Shannon, apparently thinking I was just tossing the idea out there, relaxed and started grinding her hips, moaning louder. "Yeah," she murmured through groans, "sure Erik." She was panting now, getting close. "Sure, maybe we'll try that sometime."

Rebecca began moving a finger in and out of Shannon's pussy, licking the juices off every minute or so, her tongue flicking at the clit before sucking in the whole hood.

"Oh yes, Erik," Shannon said, her hips beginning to undulate and her belly rippling. "God, yes, I'm gonna cum. Yes, yes, just like that."

Rebecca's slit was now hot and wet, and I teased her pussy with the head of my cock, rubbing it up and down the lips before slowly pushing in. She pushed back into me, lifting her head briefly from Shannon's hips and biting her bottom lip. I rocked slowly back and forth, savoring the tightness, squeezing her ass cheeks, watching her lick and nibble at Shannon, watching Shannon begin to buck her hips.

"Oh God," Shannon cried, "keep going. Just like that." As Shannon's hips bucked more frantically, Rebecca started pushing back into me quicker, harder, her tightness spasming around my cock, milking it.

"Oh yes," I cried, in unison with Shannon, who was cumming forcefully. I didn't bother to first tap Rebecca on the shoulder, letting her take Shannon over the edge and trying, in turn, to get Rebecca there with us.

As Shannon's body relaxed, panting and murmuring her approval, Rebecca started frantically pushing back into me. "Harder," she said, "fuck me harder."

I did, for all I was worth. I was pistoning into her, squeezing her nipples, trying to hold out for her. "Erik," Shannon said, "who's that?" She was trying to sit up and look our way, but the handcuffs held her back. I watched her through heavy eyelids, ignoring her questions, concentrating on the job at hand.

"Yes," Rebecca hissed, "yes, yes, harder." She turned and kissed me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth, her pussy pushing back at me.

After a moment, Rebecca put her head back between Shannon's legs, her tongue deep into her pussy, moving it in and out with the timing of my thrusts. Her thumb went to the top of Shannon's hips and began twirling her clit, rubbing in time with the action.

"Don't," Shannon cried, confused and scared. Her hips ignored the possibilities, though, and soon began grinding again.

I kept up my assault on Rebecca's pussy, and her breath started coming in shorter gasps. I looked down and saw the pucker of her ass, and I placed my thumb firmly over the center, pushing gently. "Yes," she said, "yes, just like that." She went back to Shannon, and I pushed in harder, breaking the seal and feeling it clench around my thumb, twitching as her orgasm approached. She pushed herself up, her hand going from Shannon's clit to her pussy, her fingers plunging in and out. "Come on," she gasped. I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or Shannon, and I didn't care.

I felt my cum boiling, straining for release. "I'm gonna cum," I said, twirling my thumb in her asshole and plunging one last time, deep, hard. I felt Rebecca's orgasm hit as I started shooting deep into her. "Oh yes," she cried, her pussy convulsing around my cock, her head diving back into Shannon's pussy, groaning deeply.

I stayed in her when I was done, letting my softening cock withdraw of its own accord, enjoying watching her bring Shannon again to the edge. Rebecca was bringing herself there again, as well, her hand now feverishly working her clit. I knelt behind her and started licking her pussy, spreading her ass cheeks and kneading them as I did so. Her groaning was again increasing, and Shannon's breath was again coming in short pants. Rebecca started mashing her hips back into my face, coming up for air occasionally to spur me on. Her hand disappeared from her clit and went back to Shannon–where, I don't know–and I heard Shannon gasp loudly followed by a long groan. "Oh yeah, just like that," she gasped.

After a few minutes, Shannon started bucking her hips and straining against her restraints, her orgasm rolling through her body in crashing waves. Rebecca kept on, her groaning turning to yelps as I felt her hips push harder into my face. Just as Shannon's waves subsided, Rebecca's ass tightened and she lifted her head, her shoulders heaving. "Goddamnit," she cried, "don't stop." I snaked a finger to her asshole and pressed, feeling it clench and unclench as my finger pushed in. She started bucking now, cumming with greater force than before. "Keep going," she panted, pushing back into me and rolling her hips, her body starting to spasm. She emitted a long, low groan and her body loosened.

I backed away, catching my breath, my face covered in her juices.

"You like?"

Rebecca nodded, catching her breath and unable to speak.

"Erik?" Shannon said. I couldn't respond, trying to catch my breath as well. "Who is she?" Shannon continued. She tried to raise herself up and stare through the blindfold at the beautiful creature between her legs. "Who are you? Please."

Rebecca started to respond and I slapped her ass, putting my finger to my lips.

"You want to know who she is?" I said, walking around the side of the bed and leaning in close to Shannon's face.

She nodded.

"Let's see if you can guess," I said, leaning over and brushing my lips against hers. Against her will, her lips responded, parting, her tongue seeking mine. We kissed like this for a few minutes, Shannon's response getting more urgent. I broke away.

"Do you taste her?" I whispered into her ear, and Shannon tensed. "Does that help?" Shannon said nothing.

"Maybe this will help," I said, kneeling on the bed beside her face, lifting her head to my soft cock. Shannon resisted, so I pushed my hips forward, my cock touching her lips. Shannon soon gave up the fight and took me into her mouth, slowly moving her head back and forth, sucking my cock into her mouth.

I responded quickly, my cock soon hardening. "Have you figured it out yet?" I said. She nodded around my cock, and I withdrew.

"It's Rebecca," she said when I was free of her.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at Rebecca, who was surprised as well. "What makes you say that?" I said.

"I can smell her. Her perfume. It's pretty distinctive." Busted.

"And let's assume you're right," I said. "Let's assume it is Rebecca. How does that make you feel?"

Shannon said nothing, biting her lower lip and turning away from me. Rebecca leaned forward again, softly kissing the tender insides of Shannon's thighs. Shannon tried to ignore this, but her hips started slowly undulating, trying to push closer. Rebecca spoke. "Please Shannon, tell me how that would make you feel. If I was Rebecca."

Shannon took in a deep breath, turning her masked face back to me. "Take the mask off and untie me and I'll show you." Rebecca traced her tongue up the length of Shannon's pussy, and Shannon sucked in her breath and raised her hips off the bed trying to follow Rebecca's tongue. When I said nothing, Shannon continued. "I won't leave, Erik. Really. C'mon, we have a deal."

I looked down the bed at Rebecca, who shrugged her shoulders and went back to work on Shannon, kissing her lower belly and ribcage. I went to the foot of the bed and untied the scarves around Shannon's ankles, went to the nightstand and grabbed the key and undid the handcuffs. When I undid the first one, Shannon's hand shot to the back of Rebecca's head and guided it back to her pussy. "I liked what you were doing before," she said, removing her mask when her second hand was freed.

Rebecca complied, going back between Shannon's legs and teasing her, only occasionally focusing in on her clit, kissing and licking her jutting hip bones and inner thighs. "Oh God," Shannon moaned, "I didn't know it could be this good." She was licking her lips, her right hand caressing through Rebecca's hair, no longer guiding her but just stroking her, her left hand pinching her nipples. I laid on the bed beside Shannon, brushing her belly and her other breast, occasionally rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, licking it, brushing my lips in the hollow of her neck.

Shannon was gasping, panting, murmuring. She turned and kissed me deeply, groaning through our kiss. Rebecca was groaning again, and I watched her trail her hand from the inside of Shannon's thigh to below. Shannon gasped, and I assumed Rebecca was teasing her rosebud. I watched her hand reappear and smear Shannon's juices before disappearing again, and again Shannon gasped, her tongue pushing deeper into my mouth.

I broke the kiss and went back to Shannon's breast, and her hand left Rebecca's head and went to the back of mine. "This is too much," she panted. "I'm exploding all over." Her hips were again writhing, and I felt the bed shift as Rebecca broke contact and crawled up next to Shannon.

"You like?" she said, leaning in as Shannon turned to face her. Shannon nodded, reaching up to stroke the side of Rebecca's face, biting her lower lip and replacing Rebecca's mouth with her own hand. Rebecca leaned in closer and brushed her lips against Shannon's. "You taste good on me," Rebecca said, teasing Shannon's lips with the tip of her tongue. Shannon kissed her back, groaning and pushing my head toward her hips.

I obeyed gladly, shifting down the bed, leaving a trail of kisses and nibbles as I did so. My eyes stayed glued on the women, though, as their kissing got more feverish, longer, deeper. When my mouth arrived at her pussy, Shannon's hand left and sought out Rebecca, squeezing her breasts with both hands now before one hand trailed a fingertip down Rebecca's arched back to the crack of her ass. Rebecca's breathing quickened, and her lips left Shannon's and went to the small of her throat, kissing around the tops of her breasts. I could see Shannon's hand trail around and underneath Rebecca, seeking out her pussy, her clit, and finding them before beginning a slow, teasing trail back and forth, in a little, circle. The touches were light, barely touches, and Rebecca responded with louder moans, arching her back more.

"I want you," Shannon gasped, my fingers now plunging hard and deep into her soaking wet slit as I sucked and licked on her clit. Rebecca looked up at Shannon, who nodded. "Now," she said. "Both of you." Rebecca kissed her deeply, kneading her breasts, and I pulled my fingers from her and started focusing on kissing her thighs, her labia, the small knot of her perineum, flicking and darting at the crinkle of her rosebud.

Rebecca broke the kiss, turned, and threw a leg over Shannon's head, leaning her pussy to Shannon's head. Shannon reached up with her hands and started stroking Rebecca's ass, pulling the cheeks apart, her head lifting a little as she pulled Rebecca to her. Her tongue snaked out, and she started slowly licking up and down, from the top of Rebecca's pussy to as far below as she could crane her neck. Rebecca started rolling her hips with the tongue, giving Shannon greater access.

I stood up and back, and Rebecca took my place between Shannon's legs. They were both moaning now, their sixty-nine slowly tangling and untangling. I watched Shannon wet a finger with Rebecca's juices before seeking out her asshole, which she circled slowly before going back for more juices, circle slowly, more juices, and–presto–start to press in. Rebecca's groans only increased with this, and her vigor increased between Shannon's legs.

Un fucking believable. I expected this from Rebecca. Hell, she told me this was her scene. But Shannon, no way. This was supposed to be a lot harder. Now, the only thing a lot harder was me, and I was lost in the scene before me.

"Erik," Shannon moaned, her arm reaching out for me, "fuck me. Fuck me now."

I didn't need to be asked twice, and I went to the base of the bed. Rebecca raised her head, looking me in the eyes, and I leaned in and kissed her deeply. When our kiss broke, I watched her lips lower to and encircle my cock, getting me ready. Below her head, I could see two fingers sawing in and out of Shannon's ass, her tight virgin ass loose and bucking with the thrusts. "Fuck me," Shannon said again, raising her hips from the bed toward Rebecca's bobbing head.

Rebecca took her lips from my cock and went back between Shannon's legs, her free hand grasping my cock and pulling me toward them, toward Shannon's soaking slit. When my engorged head touched the outer walls, Rebecca started licking and nibbling the top of my cock, her other hand reaching around, squeezing my ass, and slowly pulling me in. She guided me with the pressure of her hand, her lips alternating between my cock and Shannon's clit, her fingers keeping up their rhythm in Shannon's ass. I was in a daze, turned on beyond thinking by the scene before me.

Shannon started yelling. "Ah, ah, yes, oh fuck yes, yes . . . ." I looked up, my eyes following Rebecca's undulating back to her ass. Shannon was fingerfucking Shannon's asshole–in, out, in, out, in deeper, out, in to the hilt, slowly moving her finger in circles. Her mouth was plastered to Rebecca's dripping pussy, her tongue plunging in before licking all around, sucking her clit in deep before releasing and brushing her lips over the whole pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Educating Shannon
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds