Educating Shannon

She looked up at me, her eyes red, wiping away the tears streaming down her face. "What about us?" she said.

"What do you mean?"

She leaned forward and kissed me, softly. Her lips were puffy from the crying, her face hot, and I could taste the salt of her tears on her lips. Her tongue flicked out, and I responded, cupping her face in my hands and kissing her deeply.

She slid her legs to the ground and pushed out of the chair, kissing me more frantically, pushing me backward to the floor and laying on top of me. Her hands were tugging my shirt from my pants, raising it up my torso, and we broke our kiss long enough for her to slip it over my head. When my shirt was thrown aside, she started scurrying down my body, kissing my chest, suckling my nipples.

"Shannon," I said, trying to lift her back by her armpits. "You don't have to do this," I said, looking in her eyes.

"Yes, Erik," she said, grinding her pelvis into mine, "yes I do."

"Whoa, here," I said, trying to slide out from under her.

She pinned my arms, pushing down hard and looking me square in the eye. "I owe you," she said. "Even when it wasn't supposed to be about me, you made it about me." She kissed me, deeply, before trailing around to the side of my neck, brushing kisses and licks. When she got to my ear, she whispered, "And now I'm going to make this about you. I'm going to be the one giving here, and you're going to just enjoy."

I quit fighting and let her take over. She kissed me up and down my body, stopping long enough to undo my pants and slide them and my underwear off, pushing my sandals off with them. I was totally naked, on my back, in the middle of my den, getting ravaged by this hot, lusty woman. The woman of my dreams. The woman who had left me, but now wanted me more than ever.

My cock was already hard as granite when she finally went down and took it in whole, pushing her face to my pelvis, grabbing my ass with both hands and forcing it in yet further. When she came up for air, she gasped, "Oh God I love this cock." And she plunged back down, holding it for a minute before coming back up. "I've missed this cock." She went back down, squeezing my ass as she did, her finger finding the pucker of my rosebud and pushing insistently, breaking through as she came back up. "Please tell me it's mine," she said, looking up my body into my eyes, her mouth going back to my cock and sucking, slowly moving up and down, her finger reaching in further, thrusting with time into my ass.

I couldn't speak, the sensations overwhelming me.

"Please," she insisted, "I need to know." Her eyes were pleading, her mouth going back to work more insistently, her finger probing and rubbing.

I nodded. "It's yours," I gasped, "for as long as you want it." The sensations were rushing through my veins, my nerve endings on fire, all centering on a small pit behind my balls. "Turn around," I gasped. "I want to taste you."

She obeyed, swiveling her hips around and placing them over my face in a sixty-nine position, her dress cascading around my head. I reached up to move her underwear aside, but she wasn't wearing any. "Holy fuck," I panted, lifting my head into her soft, wet sex, licking and sucking, plunging and flicking, my hands kneading her ass.

She was panting now, too, her pussy beginning to flood my face with its juices, grinding into me. I smeared her juices over my finger and trailed them up to her ass, but I needn't have bothered. Her ass was already slick, lubed before she even got here, but I didn't really notice. "Yes," she panted, "get me ready for you." Still I didn't realize what she was saying, my mind lost in the haze of trying to pleasure her while holding back what was building. "Do it," she said, "finger my ass." I understood this time and pressed my finger against her crinkled rosebud, licking and sucking on the hood of her clit. With little pressure, my finger slid into her ass. "Yes," she hissed, raising and panting for breath, stroking my cock firmly and quickly. "Yes, more. Fuck my ass." I pushed in further, her ass enveloping my finger, massaging it, clenching and unclenching.

"I'm getting close," I warned, her stroking and fingering taking me to the edge.

She quickly bent over and plunged my cock back into her mouth to the hilt, coming back up, to the hilt again, sucking hard and squeezing my balls as she did so. Her finger started twirling in my ass, and soon I was overwhelmed. I cried out as the first jet shot to the back of her throat, but she stayed firmly in place, sucking harder and harder, taking it all. Then she lifted her head suddenly, screamed, and started convulsing. Her hips ground down into my face, trying to mash my tongue further and further into her soaking wet folds. She was on fire, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm, and I tried my best to prolong it.

After almost a minute, she collapsed onto me. "That was awesome," she said between breaths. "Just. Fucking. Awesome."

She turned to face me and kissed me. I could taste myself on her tongue, and she had to taste herself all over my face. She kissed me all over, licking her juices from my face, and I tried to force her lips back to mine.

Between kisses, I said, "You never used to like that. Swallowing, I mean, you'd never do that."

She looked at me. "The first time, way back when, I thought I was gonna puke. I never did it again until last time, a couple weeks ago, and it kind of turned me on. Now," she smiled, "well, now I wanted to. For you."

I kissed her. "You don't have to do it just because I want to," I said. "Not if you don't like it."

She smiled. "But it's about you now, remember? Besides, I'm getting used to it, kind of like it now, turns me on. And that's not all that's about you." She stood and held out her hand to me. "Come on, tiger," she said, smiling broadly. "You'd better not be through yet."

I scrambled to my feet and followed her across the house into the bedroom. When we got there, she pushed me into the padded chair in the corner. "Sit," she said, and I did. "I have more," she said, slowly lifting her dress over her head. She was stark naked under the dress, her skin flush from her orgasm, her muscles rippling gently under the skin. Her hand snaked to her pubis. "You like?" she said, her middle finger reaching between her legs and rubbing. I nodded, slowly springing back to life.

She walked toward me and kneeled between my legs, kissing my thighs. "We'd better get him back to duty," she said, licking around the head, teasing the tip with her tongue, cupping my balls in her hands and gently kneading. "Beg me," she said, looking up, her eyes dancing.

I gasped in response.

"Cat got your cock?" she said, sucking me into her, moving her head up and down. Her hand went to the base of my cock and squeezed, jerking up and down with her head. Her other hand was between her legs, rubbing insistently. "I'm gonna fuck your brains out," she said. "Tonight, I want your dreams to come true." And she sucked me back in, stroking and sucking harder and faster until I was again at full mast, ready for action.

She looked up. "Round two?"

I nodded.

She stepped over me and straddled me on the recliner, reaching behind to position me at the entrance to her pussy. The head sank in and it was like molten lava, hot and soaked. I reached forward and sucked a nipple into my mouth, then sucked her other nipple into my mouth, alternating between her breasts. Bottoms, sides, nipples, I couldn't get enough of them. She started slowly riding my cock, arching her tits into my face, her hands squeezing my shoulders and stroking my face and hair.

"Yes," she said, "just like that." She was in no hurry, and neither was I. We just slowly made love, her hips undulating on me, rocking to a gentle rhythm, my hands caressing her from shoulders to the swell of her hips. It was exquisite, beautiful, like none of the other times.

After ten minutes or so, she took my hands and placed them on her ass, her tempo picking up. I guessed what she wanted and reached my fingers to her pussy, spreading her juices up and around her ass. I squeezed her ass cheeks in rhythm with her undulations, spreading them out, reaching a finger toward her nether hole. "Do it," she insisted, leaning forward and kissing me, her tongue frantic. I pressed in and her tongue was frenzied. She was panting quicker now, and I started moving my finger in her ass. Her hips picked up speed. "Don't cum yet," she said, breaking the kiss and moving up and down, harder and faster. I slipped another finger to her pucker and pressed. After a slight tightening, her sphincter relaxed, letting it in with the other. "Yes," she said, "do it." I started slowly moving my fingers in her ass, trying to hold back the build up that I felt coming. She started bucking wildly, pushing her ass back at me and grinding her hips down on my pelvis, sliding her clit against the top of my cock. When her orgasm subsided, she stopped moving and I slid my fingers from her ass. I went back to kneading her ass cheeks, kissing her deeply, allowing the build up to go back down. Still, my cock remained hard as a rock.

"Your turn," she murmured into my lips. I could only murmur in reply. "Time for your release. Time for you to take something you didn't take when you had the chance." She kissed me deeply, and I felt my cock beginning to twitch. "You know, don't you?" she said, lifting herself off of me and reaching around to grab my cock. "It's time for me to give you something you've always wanted," she said, placing my cock at the pucker of her ass. "Something no one's ever had." She slowly let her weight rest on the head of my cock, biting her lower lip as she did so. "My sole remaining cherry."

"Shannon," I said, trying to shift my hips, "I don't want . . . ."

"To hurt me?" She leaned forward and kissed me. "After all I've done to you, you should want to do that more than ever." She pressed more firmly still, wincing. "But you don't, and that's why I want to. With you. It's time for me to give something here." She sucked in her breath, held it, and pushed more insistently.

I didn't move, afraid of ruining this, of hurting her. It had been different with Rebecca. She clearly knew what she was doing, wanted it, loved it. I wasn't so sure now, though. But my cock sure was, getting even harder and twitching in anticipation.

"You want this, don't you?" she said, still trying to relax enough to let me in. I only nodded. "Then I want to give it to you," she said, leaning forward to kiss me while pushing down harder still. Deep in our kiss, my cock broke through the seal and was just as quickly swallowed up and trapped by her tight ring. She gasped, in shock, pain, surprise, I don't know. But her tongue never quit, and she kept the kiss, my hands kept kneading her ass, and we stayed like that for several minutes.

I felt her ass slowly loosen, and she broke our kiss. "Yessssss," she said, rocking back a little and holding it there. "It's so big, so full." Her ass was around me, hot, pulsating. She threw her head back and began moving her hips, me stretching her ass cheeks wider to make it easier. "I love this," she cried, picking up pace and pushing her breasts into my face. I sucked them in, tracing her areolae with my tongue, nipping at her with my teeth. "God," she said, "I want it. I want it all." She pushed down further. And further. Until my cock was all the way in, buried in her tight, virgin ass.

She moaned, long and loud, from the depths of her belly, and held there, swaying her hips from side to side. My cock was hot, sheathed in her rippling, warm, smooth ass, squeezed beyond recognition.

"I can feel it," she panted. "I can feel every vein, your cock pulsing." She leaned forward and kissed me hard, thrusting her tongue into my mouth, groaning through the kiss and squeezing my arms. "Tell me how it feels," I said, breaking our kiss and going to her neck.

"I'm full," she said, her panting. "So . . . so . . . absolutely . . . you feel like a baseball bat." She kissed me all over the face, my eyes, my cheeks, my lips, under my jawbone. "It hurt at first," she continued, starting to rock forward and back, "but now it just aches. A dull, pleasing ache, a fullness, a tingling, a . . . oh God, oh fuck yes." She was picking up the pace. "Just fuck me," she said, sliding her hips along the length of my shaft.

I started thrusting my hips upward as she came down, down as she went up, my head almost popping out before plunging back in. She was sucking on my neck, breathing in and licking my ears. "Please," she gasped, "I need it. Do it harder."

I stood, keeping in her, carrying her to the bed and laying her down, her ass on the edge. "Yes, yes, fuck me. Fuck my ass."

I looked down and watched my cock going in and out of her clenching asshole, and I picked up the pace. Not hard. I got my friction from the withdrawals, went back in more slowly, to the hilt, holding it there briefly before withdrawing fast. In, hold and grind, back. Her hips were undulating, rubbing her pussy against my pelvis, and I reached down and started rubbing her with my thumb. She gasped as my thumb slid into her soaking inferno, her panting picking up pace, her hips now bucking against my cock. "Harder," she screamed. "Fuck my ass, oh yes."

She started shaking, her arms outstretched, hands pulling hard on the blankets, head thrashing from side to side. I felt her asshole clenching, tightening, her pussy squirting juices all over my hand and pelvis, and I kept going, my cum rising to the surface.

"I'm gonna cum," I managed.

"Yes," she screamed, "shoot it in my ass, harder, fuck yes."

I was slamming her asshole now for all I was worth, going weak in the back, my legs beginning to buckle with the force of what was building. Still, I plunged, and still she kept convulsing, shaking, grunting and screaming.

When my first shot went, I jammed in as hard as I could and held it there, shooting buckets deep into her, and her orgasm picked up in intensity. She was yelping, arching her back, pushing back at me with all she could muster. I must've shot off six or seven spurts, a record for me, and still she kept pushing. "Oh yes," she cried, " I feel it, I can feel you filling me, yes."

I stayed there, deep in her ass, until her orgasm subsided. She was breathing hard, trying to catch her breath, and my cock was slowly softening, leaving of its own accord.

"That was great," she said. "I don't know what the fuck took me so long." She turned and looked up at me. "Thank you."

I was fully out now, and I laid over her, looking deep into her eyes. "No," I said, brushing my lips against hers, "thank you." I kissed her deeply, our tongues dancing, and she pulled me tighter, turning us onto her side as she did so.

When we broke the kiss, I stroked her face. "What made you want to try that?"

She grinned. "Rebecca. I watched you fuck her in the ass, and I couldn't believe how hard she came. I felt it–remember, I was practically up to my wrist in her–and it was the hottest thing I ever saw, ever experienced." She leaned her head forward and whispered in my ear. "Until now, that is."

We laid like that for a long time, fondling, stroking, kissing, licking. I was becoming one hell of a post coital snuggler, and she appreciated it.

After a while, we spoke.

"I could tell you really wanted to try that. From day one. You were most insistent, paid a lot of attention."

I smiled. "Didn't think you'd ever go for it, though."

She laughed. "But you thought I'd go for licking pussy?"

I shrugged. "Call it a hunch. Figured once I got you going, before you realized what was going on, you'd, I don't know, not be able to hold yourself back."

She nodded. We kissed. Tenderly.

"So where do we go from here?"

I thought about it. "Where do you want to go?"

She pursed her lips, thinking. "I know where I'd like to go, but I don't think you'd take me back. After all these years. After all I've done."

I should have seen this coming, but I didn't. Never played this through to the endgame.

"Say something," she said. "Anything."

I was silent.

"I don't know," I said. "It hurt pretty bad. The last time. Just don't think I could go through that again."

She looked into my eyes. "You don't trust me. You think I'll go back to . . . to, you know . . . to the way I was. Maybe to the way I am."

I nodded. "I don't want to–I can't–wonder where you are every night. If you're out with someone else. I can't deal with that."

"I know," she said, leaning in to brush her lips over mine, her hand stroking my face.

After a few minutes, she stopped and tucked her head into my chest. I stroked her hair, the back of her neck.

"I won't do it again," she said. "Ever. I think I've found, I don't know, happiness? Everything I want, I need? I've found it where it was all along, but now I know I've found it, and I know I don't want to lose it."

I continued stroking her. "Maybe we could try," I said, "start out slow, just see where it goes. See if we can build up some trust here. You trusting me, too, ya know?" She murmured, pecking at my chest. "But you can't cheat on me. Ever. With anyone else, okay?"

She looked up, smiling. "Not event if Rebecca wants to play with us again?"

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face to mine, attacking her mouth with mine, grinding my hips into hers.

I suddenly had the feeling this was going to work out just fine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Educating Shannon
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds