Elissa's Giant Fantasy

"Please your majesty, I love it, don't let it stop? Make him fuck me all night?" I plead. "I need to come!"

I could see her surprise and disappointment at my new found reaction and found some pleasure in that.

"By the Gods, this one truly can't get enough! I think she needs more cock." She says motioning for someone to come forward. One of the soldiers comes in front of me and lifts his tunic; wanking his formidable cock to full erection.

"Open wide lovely." he says and thrusts himself into my mouth. It's a tight fit his cockhead is so large but he begins thrusting himself in and out making me gag. I feel completely skewered with his cock in my mouth and the thing in my cunt.

Almost as soon as he does it I start to come, my pussy muscles spasm on the thrusting creatures cock; my cries muffled by the big cock in my mouth. The creature lasts a long time and I come several more times, no longer caring that I am coming on an animals cock. In fact I pretty soon am too far gone to even care who or even what is fucking me; I'm completely lost in the pleasure of it. The soldier comes too; filling my mouth with his salty seed.

"Swallow it slut; swallow all of it!" he growls. I do and I'm surprised to find it's really not that bad.

As soon as he's done another is ready waiting to take his place. He thrusts his cock in my mouth and my double ended fucking goes on. Eventually I feel the creature getting ever more frantic as he reaches his climax. With a strange grunt I feel my pussy squirted full of his come, seemingly gallons of the stuff. I hear it splatter on the floor between my legs as he gives his final few thrusts and flops wetly out of me. I am about to come again and try to get myself off one last time.

"No please, more I need more!" I cry.

But I am not to be disappointed for long; another of the creatures is ready and waiting and soon in position to fuck me. In all I am fucked by three different creatures and come time and time again while the soldiers use my mouth. I'm made to swallow all eleven soldiers come as they all shoot their loads into my mouth.

When it is finally over I am unfastened from the frame and helped to stand by the guards. Great wads of the creatures come are streaming down my legs and splattering on the stable floor. They stand me before the Queen.

"You are truly a magnificent specimen of womanhood young Elissa. You have such strength and dignity; far beyond your years. You have pleased me greatly." she says. "Where do you come from? You have good breeding." I recall Olivia's words again; 'The Queen cannot be trusted.' and lie about the whereabouts of my village.

"I live on the Island of Minoa; in a coastal village to the South." I answer warily.

"Then explain to me child why it is that you were captured on the North?" she asks. I fluster momentarily,

"Uh, because I have family there Your Majesty; I was visiting." She smiles at me and I can tell she doesn't believe me.

"Here, put this on till you are back to your quarter." She says almost kindly, handing me a cloak. "I'll arrange for someone to attend your bath."

"Please Your Majesty, can it be Olivia?" I ask, remembering the look on her face; I am guessing Olivia knew my fate.

"Of course my child; you may take your leave now. Go, go". She says, motioning me to leave. The guards escort me out of the stables with donkeys come still pouring out of me. Olivia arrives soon after the guards have left me in my room.

"What did she do Elissa?" Olivia says, looking at the state of me. The guards have taken back the cloak and I'm naked again, the signs of what has befallen me are all too evident.

"Eosorths.. She put me to theses awful creatures!" I reply, watching for her reaction.

"I know, I know," she says, "it's one of her favourite things to do with you girls." "You're not the first and you won't be the last." She smiles kindly. "No one here pays any heed to it."

"I don't understand." I say. "What do you mean?"

"I mean it's happened to so many girls that no one will think anything of it; it's just what happens here Elissa. They will do these things to you; it's inevitable; it's just their way!" I knew I was right to ask for Olivia; she has a way of making me feel so much better, even after the awful experience I've just had.

"Let's get you washed; get all that muck out of you." She says, leading me out to the baths. At this time of night they are empty but there's still enough warm water to wash in. I am starting to feel better by the time she leaves me tucked up in bed. Before she goes I need to say one more thing;

"I came Olivia."

"Yes child, believe me there's no shame in that. You do what your body's designed to do; its just natures way." I sleep much easier after hearing her words, again sleeping all night through.

Part 4

I wake as I'm becoming accustomed to; remarkably refreshed and surprisingly cheerful. Are they giving me some kind of drugs? Despite what happened to me yesterday I feel remarkably upbeat. Perhaps because of Olivia's word's I'm feeling little guilt or shame about the donkeys. And I'm horny; always really horny! I can't quite believe that Demonus's semen is still having quite such an effect on me. I must ask Olivia how long the effect lasts. My cunts still dripping; obviously! I'm pretty used to this too.

I'm getting used to the routine and without waiting to be called I make my own way to breakfast. I see Orphelia again and sit with her. We chat about this and that. I discover that she too is from Minoa, on the Eastern part of the Island. After I have eaten my fill I go to leave again, once again spying the basket of cucumbers. Can I get away with it? Disappointed, I realise there is no way to take one without being seen; again having to leave empty handed. I could really use one today!

Walking past the kitchen however I look in through the window and see a basket of aubergines. Better yet there is no one about; the kitchen quite empty. It occurs to me that I could hide one of these inside me without it being obvious to anyone else. All I need to do is choose one of the right size and shape. I look around and check no one is still about. I quickly sneak into the kitchen and find the aubergines; quickly choosing one that seems the right size.

I'm a little ambitious in my choice of the bulbous vegetable and although it hurts a little to take it so quickly my cunt is so wet I manage it pretty soon. It's short and thick; such that once inside me very little of it can be seen protruding from me. The shape is such that once inside there's little chance of it falling out. I walk confidently away from the kitchen with it ensconced inside me; safe in the knowledge that I have got away with it.

I quickly make my way back to my room, planning on using it later in the day. It's a little uncomfortable to walk with it inside me but I get to my room and pull the slippery purple vegetable from my pussy, hiding it under my bed. The rest of the day I am free to roam; absolutely no demand is made of me. I only briefly see Adrianna and Adrena. If they have heard anything of my activities last night they give no sign of it.

There are many things to look at, including a library with many texts I cannot understand. I make a mental note to ask Olivia about them. When I return to my room I'm greeted by Adrena looking very agitated outside. She whispers to me urgently.

"Elissa you're in really big trouble, please do as I say?"

"Okay?" I query, a little surprised.

"You have to tell them you're only fifteen Elissa; it's the only way you can avoid your punishment!"

"Why Adrena, what's happening?" I ask.

"Someone found something in your room; something that's been used for masturbation!" She says. "It's a terrible crime here Elissa; the punishment is very serious!"

"Really?" I say, not really appreciating the gravity of her words. "I mean it Elissa; tell them you're only fifteen! I think you might get away with it; you don't look much older anyway." She hisses and turns to go.

Inside my room are two of the guards. They both seem very serious.

"We are here to escort you to the cells for crimes against the state." One says.

"What? What have I done?" I ask.

"You have been found to have secreted a vegetable from the kitchen into your room; the purpose for which is all too obvious." He replies.

"No I..." I cannot think of anything to say. What other reason is there to have an aubergine sticky with your pussy juice in your room?

"You are going to send me to the cells for that?" I say, somewhat incredulous.

"Your punishment will be carried out in the morning." he says.

"Okay if you insist." I say, with little true sense of the seriousness of my 'crime'. I'm marched back to the cells I spent my first few days in and the door is locked behind me. I sit and ponder such treatment for just playing with myself. How harsh could the punishment be? I eventually get bored with such thoughts and settle myself down to sleep. There's really nothing else to do there.

Part 5

I wake quite early, having gone to sleep earlier than usual. This cot is nowhere near as comfortable as my usual bed. I toss and turn for a while until the guard arrives. He unlocks and enters my cell along with Olivia carrying a pitcher of water.

"Here, drink this." She says. "It's going to be a hot day; you'll need it."

She hands it to me and I drink from the vessel. As usual I'm quite thirsty. When I have quenched my thirst she insists I drink more.

"Finish it; it's going to be a long day." She says ominously. Nevertheless I do, polishing off every last drop.

"What's happening Olivia?" I say.

"You're going to be impaled Elissa; it's the punishment. I'm so sorry!" She says gravely.

"No!" I cry. I've heard of this before; the victims are slowly and extremely painfully put to death, impaled with a sharpened pole.

"I don't want to die; all I did was to steal an aubergine; I never even used it!" I cry desperately. "They can't put me to death for that!"

She smiles at me; "Oh it's not like that here Elissa, they won't put you to death. It's better than that, but not much."

"But.." I try to say. "Hush now Elissa it's time to go." she quickly interrupts. "I will see you later."

"Follow me." says the guard and I am led out into a courtyard. There waiting for me are four soldiers. It's still very early and no-one else is about. There's a horse and cart there; the horse lazily munching on tufts of grass. Beside the cart; lying on the ground is a strange contraption made of wood. It looks like a large capital H shape with wide leather straps on it.

Having so much experience already of these people's ways I acquiesce to the soldiers; simply doing what I'm told to do. They instruct me to lie down on the wooden frame and rapidly go about fastening me to it. They strap my arms along one of the cross beams at 90 degrees as if I were being crucified. Then they spread my legs very wide and attach straps to my calves just below my knees. These are attached to the bottom cross member and my knees pulled back so it's like I'm in stirrups; legs up and far apart. Mercifully I'm very supple and the position does not bother me. Last and perhaps worst of all a cloth sack is placed over my head so I can no longer see.

I feel myself being lifted like this onto the cart by the four burly soldiers, laying me face up in it. The soldiers climb aboard and it takes about half an hour of jolting over rough ground; lying uncomfortably on my back before the cart comes to a halt. The soldiers make lewd comments about the state of my cunt, at least one of them taking advantage of my vulnerability to delve his fingers inside me.

"Fuck she's sopping wet; good job too." He says to his friends who all laugh. Again I'm lifted and temporarily propped upright in the cart and the bag is removed from my head. I blink in the early morning light and struggle to take in the scene. I have been brought close to the sea; only a short distance away is a pebbled beach. There are about forty or fifty people assembled; both men and women all come to witness my shameful punishment.

"There it is lovely; the punishment pole." says one of the soldiers to me. It's still cool but I'm sweating now; more with fear than anything else. The position they have got me in leaves me in no doubt just where I am to be impaled. I can now see the instrument of my punishment and it is absolutely terrifying; a three foot high and three and a half inch thick wooden pole.

The dark wooden pole is embedded upright in the ground and has a rounded top, perfectly smooth and shiny. I shudder at the thought of it. I'm amazed anyone could take Demonus but this is visibly thicker than his cock. It's a terrible torture; to be left waiting, knowing that thing is going to be forced inside your body.

Right beside this is the apparatus I'm about to be punished on; a fiendishly simple device designed to inflict terrible torture upon a woman's parts. It's a long beam set upon a central pivot, much like a medieval ducking stool. Beneath one end of the beam is the punishment pole and hanging from the other end is a large sack full of something. Unlike a ducking stool the beam has limited movement; perhaps only a foot up and down due to the placement of stops either side of the pivot.

My heart is racing as they come to get me, the four soldiers lifting the frame with me on it high in the air and carrying me to my fate. The rope hanging down above the pole is quickly attached to a ring at the back of the frame behind my neck. Despite my terror my pussy is still creaming profusely; as if my body knows instinctively it needs to prepare itself.

They let the frame hang down and I am left hanging perfectly positioned, just inches above the terrifying pole. One of the soldiers comes with a pot of grease, which he uses to coat the top of the pole, studiously watching my face as he does.

"Going to be a nice day for it." He says cheerfully before turning to go.

Is he fucking joking? It's so incongruous I almost laugh in spite of my circumstances. Now the time has come I start to panic; I start begging the soldiers not to do this.

"No please, please, I'm not supposed to have this; I'm only fifteen. I thought the punishment pole is only for women over fifteen?"

"Yeah, yeah, that's been tried before miss; it's not going to work!" says a soldier.

"No I can't! Please don't make me?" I beg but the soldiers and several members of the crowd just laugh. Nothing can save me from this now.

The way it's arranged the frame I'm strapped to naturally falls to rest such that I'm looking at the other end of the beam I'm suspended on. I see what the soldier is doing with the sack; using his dagger he cuts a small hole in the corner and a steady stream of pebbles begin falling to the ground. Immediately it becomes obvious what will now happen; how diabolical it is that my own bodyweight will be employed to execute my own impalement?

As the pebbles fall the balance shifts and ever so slowly I am lowered onto the greasy wooden pole. Within a couple of minutes I feel the cool wood come in contact with my slushy wet lips and slowly pushing them asunder.

"Oh no, no!" I moan. It's not yet hurting but I know it will. As the weight in the sack diminishes the pressure in my cunt increases, the pole is being forced ever further inside me; burying itself into my flesh like the very bluntest of spears. I can feel my pussy stretching but it's surprisingly okay; the sack is emptying painfully slowly limiting the pace of my impalement. It takes a very long time but the pain in my pussy is intensifying, getting worse with every passing minute. I don't know how much more of this I can endure; it feels like I'm going to be ripped in two. I briefly look and see the sack is almost empty; virtually the whole of my weight is bearing me down upon the massive post.

Before long I'm absolutely panic stricken, trembling in fear, shuddering uncontrollably. The crowd has gathered in closer; evidently they can see what I am so painfully aware of; the imminent breach of my womanhood. They watch with morbid fascination, some at my face but mostly at my cunt.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" A shout goes out from one of the men. I feel my cunt being stretched so much I know something has to give; the stretching burning sensation has become a raging fire.

"Naaaagggghhh! Naaaagggghhh! Aagghh! Ohhhhgh! No! No! Please? Aaagh! Oh! Oh!" I cry out in agony as the pole opens me fully; like the crowning in childbirth. I feel myself slip abruptly down the pole till the beam stops my progress with a jolt, mercifully just shy of my cervix. It feels like something has broken, I feel suddenly numb down there.

I'm sure something's wrong; I'm convinced I must be bleeding. Craning my neck to look down between my legs I can see the pole that's inside me where it enters the ground. I am amazed when I can't see any blood at all; just creamy globs and trickles of my own cunt juice running down the glistening wood. I am lubricating so much it's already starting to pool around the base; darkening the dry soil.

"Oh God Zeus? Apollo? Please save me?" I implore the Gods. I don't know how much longer I can endure of this. My heart is racing, I'm panting heavily; my breath comes in great gasps. My head feels suddenly strange, there's a roaring sound of blood pumping in my ears and everything just goes black.

I wasn't aware of having fainted before but I guess I must have been unconscious for some time; the pain in my vagina having abated somewhat. It's now just a dull achy throbbing. As with Demonus I realise that the longer my body is held wide open the more comfortable it eventually becomes. But if being impaled isn't bad enough I can feel my clitoris being licked. Opening my eyes I see something lapping at me. It is not human; again its something I have never seen before. I have to fight every urge in me to scream and yell; to do anything to get this beast off me.

But I know I will receive nothing but laughter and cries of amusement at my distress. Besides, I tell myself, I've been fucked by the Queens creatures; how bad can it be? I look down at the awful slathering brute as he laps at my cunt; big wet licks that disgust me but to my dismay feel much too pleasurable.

To make it worse I am being gently slid up and down upon the torturous post embedded in me. I immediately see the cause of this; the soldier at the other end of the beam is pulling down on the empty sack to raise me up and letting me back down upon the great pole. The thing licking me seems quite unperturbed by the movement; simply staying with me as he continues to greedily lick my cunt; worrying it as if it were a bone. My clitty is swollen and bulging, seemingly as if willing the brute on. Once again my body completely betrays me; taking pleasure where I shouldn't!

I have become so resigned to my punishment I remain totally limp, my head hanging forward and my hair partially obscuring my face. The thing seems to find my cunt juice extremely tasty; he just keeps on lapping away at me until I feel like it's going to drive me crazy!

"Ohhhh!" I moan involuntary. I can't help squirming.

"She's awake!" I hear someone say. "Go on boy lick her pussy!" He's finding my little clitty and just keeps licking me right there; despite the discomfort of the pole in my pussy I'm really getting turned on by it!

"Please?" I beg. "Please stop this? Haven't I been punished enough?"

"But you like it don't you little slut? Look at you creaming all over that huge fucking pole!" says one of the crowd.

"No I, its.." There's no use trying to explain.

"She says she doesn't like it but her cunt is hot for it!" says another.

Of course I'm not to be spared the humiliation of coming for them; worse, coming for this thing in front of them. These people all seem to have no mercy in them; not even the women.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds