Elissa's Giant Fantasy

In this extremely bizarre parody of lovemaking I am fucked and licked to the point where I am panting and moaning in pleasure! The soldiers take turns sliding me up and down and it takes a long time but the thing's incessant tonguing of me has overwhelmed any resistance. I am so ashamed but I can't help it; I'm about to come!

"Nooooooohh! AAAaaghhhhh! Aaaahh! Ohh! Ohhh! Oh please save me?" I cry as the strange creature licks me throughout my almost painfully intense orgasm, my tortured pussy spasming repeatedly upon its gigantic intruder. The soldier manipulating the sack leaves me with the pole buried deep; fully impaled at this point. Someone lifts my chin, forcing me to look at them.

"Hey cunt, take your punishment like a woman; look at us when you come!" he says. Tears well up in my eyes and in a second I'm blubbing like a baby. The shame of being made to come by the thing has pushed me to the limit.

The soldier wanders off a little way and I am left to the small mercy of the crowd. One of the young men in the crowd comes forward;

"Hey watch this!" He shouts. I look to see what he's doing. He stands at the other end of my beam, his hand on the sack. He grabs it in both hands and pulls down hard on it.

"Ohhhh!" I moan as I feel myself pulled from the pole; the blunt tip coming right out of me. "Ohhhhgh!" I cry again as he drops me back onto it; my pussy readily yielding as it drives back inside. "Go on, keep going Spirios!" his friends call "Fuck her on it!" I am pulled off and plunged back down upon the massive post by the lad they call Spirios.

He soon tires of this and they decide to make it easier to torment me; putting larger stones in the sack till it is evenly balanced. With no effort at all I can be slid up and down on the pole. It's a very strange way to be fucked; by proxy by whoever wants to manipulate the other end of the beam. Even some of the giggling young women have a go at it.

With the balance more even I am slid up and down the pole more easily and quickly too, something the young men of the crowd use to full effect. They literally bounce me up and down upon the pole for what seems like ages. The thing has been mercifully pulled off me and they delight in devising new and bizarre ways to torture me. One of the slightly older men comes up behind me and grabs my little boobs, squeezing the erect nipples between his fingers and thumbs. He then moves me up and down and whispers in my ear as if he was fucking me from behind; pretending like it was his cock, not a huge wooden post.

"Oh baby do you like it? Do you like my huge great cock fucking you?" he whispers. "Yes I think you do don't you?"

He puts one hand around my thigh and finds my clitty, massaging it rather too expertly. I don't want to give him the pleasure but as he keeps pumping me on my pole and running his fingers around in tiny circles on my clit I fear another orgasm to be inevitable. As he brings me closer and closer I tell myself at least this is actually more like lovemaking than pretty much anything else I've experienced here!

"Come on baby, do it for me; come on my huge fucking great cock!" he coaxes.

"Nnnnnghhh! Nnnnnnnghh! OOHHHHGH!" I cry out and come incredibly intensely as he simulates sex with me, my poor cunny clenching the pole so tight in repeated spasms. A cheer goes out from the crowd at this. He then takes to pinching my clitty between his fingers and thumbs, causing me to squirm and jump, crying out in pain. Finally he kisses my cheek in the manner of a parting lover and goes back to his friends.

Three lads come to me next who torment me by taking the frame I'm on and twisting it around and around in circles. As they do this the rope attaching it to the beam is shortened and I am raised right off of the pole. They then release me and I begin to spin, faster and faster as the rope unwinds, lowering me back onto the pole as it happens. They delight in doing this several times until I'm feeling quite dizzy.

Others come at different times and sting my breasts and inner thighs with nettles. They seem to delight in making me jump as they sting me; especially in the more sensitive spots. By the time they tire of this my tits, inner thighs and pussy mound are stinging like crazy. My titties come in for a lot of abuse; some taking them in their mouths and suckling as if they were babies. Others simply treat them roughly, pulling my nipples outwards and manhandling them. All of this I am resigned to, my head hanging down just waiting for it to be over. But all throughout I continue to be slid up and down the pole and with little other stimulation I am made to come on it, clenching its unnatural thickness. I'm on the verge of coming again when I hear a shout;

"Get off her you cowards, get off; leave her alone!" I hear an angry shout and to my horror I instantly recognise the voice; it's my father. What is he doing here? How did he find me? Oh no! Imagine the shame of having him see me like this!

"Untie her at once!" he shouts at the crowd; "You should all be ashamed of yourselves!"

"Oh my baby, my baby." he says as he approaches me. "What have they done to you?"

I start to panic as I see two of the soldiers approach from behind him brandishing spears. I'm terrified they will kill him if he tries to help me.

"Don't interfere in this old man!" one shouts. "This is all of her own doing; she has sinned against the Gods."

My father tries to undo the straps holding my thighs apart but the soldiers stop him, threatening him with their spears.

"But please she's my daughter; you can't do this to her!"

"Father I'm alright; please don't make a fuss." I say, "It's not as bad as it looks, honestly!"

"But your woman parts, surely that must hurt?" My father says. I can't help a little smile at his choice of words. "Its okay father it really is; it hardly hurts at all now." I try to reassure him. "I'm a full grown woman now; remember our parts can cope with having babies. Don't worry about me; it won't last much longer."

My father comes to me and hugs me lovingly.

"Oh my dear sweet child." he whispers in my ear. I have to say its very weird being totally naked and embraced by your father while impaled upon some enormous phallus; especially when you're still that turned on you feel like you're about to come!

Mercifully my impending orgasm subsides as he holds me tight.

"Please daddy, its no use you staying here to watch this; it won't help either of us. Please go?" I beg him.

"How much longer must she endure this?" he turns and asks the soldiers.

"Till sundown!" one shouts.

"I'll come back at sundown then Elissa." He says, breaking off this one sided embrace.

"No; it's no use! I am a prisoner of the king." I tell him. "They won't let you take me."

He whispers in my ear so as not to be overheard;

"I have my boat just a short distance away Elissa. Is it possible for you escape?"

"I might be able to.." I say uncertainly. In my limited wanderings about the palace since being allowed a little freedom I've noticed the food carts coming and going through the gate by the kitchens. Although guarded they are mostly pretty complacent about security; it seems not many of the slave girls ever try to escape. I'm sure I can hide in a cart on its way out.

"When?" he whispers.

Thinking about it before answering I say; "In three days probably. Wait for me outside the city walls after sundown."

I feel myself blush, ashamed of myself. Even in these circumstances I know that I could probably manage it tomorrow but know I will miss Demonus if I leave then. Much as I find it hard to believe I am craving one more time with him! What kind of slut has he turned me into?

To my relief my father leaves me to my punishment because in a few more minutes of being fucked upon my pole I am coming violently again. Its something no father should witness!

Finally the soldiers call a halt to my punishment, telling the remaining members of the crowd to leave. With a final wet slurp I'm pulled off the pole and the soldiers unfasten the frame from the beam; putting me down on my back on the ground. They unfasten the straps and release me. My arms and legs are in agony; they hurt even more than my pussy. It's hard for me to even stand at first I'm so stiff.

One of the soldiers grabs me around the waist and helps me walk around a bit to ease the stiffness. After a few minutes I'm ready to go. The frame has been placed in the cart and me and two soldiers sit in the back while the others sit up front. I wonder which one had his fingers inside me on the way here but I don't ponder it long, I'm feeling very tired now.

The jolting of the cart is no better on the way back but it's almost nightfall by the time we arrive. I'm taken back to my room now; not back to the cells. Olivia, Adrianna and Adrena are all waiting for me with looks of concern. The soldiers leave me to the women, who are all evidently worried about me.

"Elissa, how are you?" says Olivia.

"Was it really terrible?" says Adrena.

"Come child, lay down here; we need to check for damage." Olivia instructs me, indicating my bed. I do as I'm asked and Olivia sits between my legs, spreading them wide while the twins look on. I watch her face closely; fearful of what her expression might tell me. She gently parts the lips of my pussy with two fingers and I wince as she stretches them apart. Before she even speaks I'm feeling better; the relief shows in her face.

"Well Elissa I'm shocked; you are extremely lucky," she says, "there's nothing wrong with you at all. That punishment can often cause serious damage to a woman's organ. You may be young but you most certainly are very much a woman!"

I am not surprisingly still very sore and although they made me come it wasn't that many times so I don't feel as quite as exhausted as before. After eating in the food hall I return to my room and lie on my bed, thinking of escaping and thinking of getting fucked one more time by Demonus! Even the thought of having the audience does nothing to diminish my enthusiasm; quite the opposite, I genuinely feel proud that I can take him.

Suffice to say two days later it does happen again and its even better than last time; I guess I'm no longer concerned whether I can cope. I simply have to walk into the ring and Demonus does the rest. The King and Queen are there again and I take pleasure in showing her especially that I am undefeated by her despite everything.

The day after that I prepare to escape. I know I cannot say goodbye to Olivia, Adrianna and Adrenis; much as I want to. It poses too much of a risk. I consider the best course of action is to carry on acting normally as much as I can. As it is normally a rest day I am allowed my freedom within the Palace and simply wander about and chat with people, even flirting with the guards when I get the opportunity

In the evening after the meal I make my way back to my room and wait till nightfall. Under cover of darkness I sneak to the kitchens and hide myself beneath some stairs, tucked well back out of sight. After a while a cart is loaded high with rubbish; mostly bags of rotten food and bones. When no one is around I quickly jump into the cart and bury myself amongst the bags and pray nobody spots me. A couple more bags are thrown on top and I am properly concealed from view. I cannot even see out although I can breathe okay, despite the foul stench.

I feel the cart moving and wait.. I leave it for about ten minutes before I make any movement. I then wriggle and push my way through the bags until I can see out. It's already pretty dark but I can make out the Palace in the distance and the man sat at the front of the cart. He has his back to me and I watch him carefully as I extricate myself from the rubbish bags and lower myself off the back of the cart.

The moment my feet touch the ground I crouch low and head for the bushes by the side of the rough track. Once again I consider patience to be my greatest ally and simply crouch there until the cart is out of sight. Now I must do what I really don't want to; go closer to the Palace than I already am. I avoid the track and make my way back towards the palace wishing I had some clothes. I'm getting scratched by the undergrowth and it's hard on my feet on the stony ground.

Eventually I make it and again wait patiently; alert to any signs that my escape has been discovered. That would be terrible for both of us if my father was caught helping me. But luck is with me; after waiting a while I skirt around the palace wall at a small distance and see the silhouette of a figure close to the wall. I recognise his outline instantly and whisper to him;

"Father, I'm over here. Come quickly!"

"Elissa!" he whispers, making his way to me. He hands me a cloak, "Here child, put this on and follow me." He guides me through the undergrowth in silence until we are well out of sight of the palace before he pauses. He turns and hugs me tightly, like he's never going to let go.

"Oh Elissa, your mother and I have been so worried about you. Someone saw you being taken by the raiding party and I just had to see if I could find you!" he says. "Come, its not much further."

He grabs my hand and soon we are at a little cove where his little boat is gently bobbing on the water.

"There is a small Island just over there Elissa. We must wait there until daybreak before we can continue." He says, before untying the rope and paddling the short distance out to the little island. He ties the boat to a tree stump out of sight of the mainland.

"I'll keep watch Elissa, here, settle down in the bottom of the boat." There is a pile of sacking which I curl up in and surprisingly quickly fall asleep. It only seems five minutes later that I am woken with a shake from my father and I see the sky is beginning to brighten.

"It is time Elissa; we must go now before break of day." He says.

He avoids raising his sail and paddles the boat hard for about half and hour before stopping. We look back and there is no sign of activity. He smiles at me for the first time since he found me, showing his missing front tooth.

"I think we've done it Elissa, I really do." He says. "Just in case, if any boat comes near I want you to go over the side and hide from them. I can pretend to be just fishing; nobody will recognise me."

Together we raise the sail and set sail for home. As we sail away from this land, with its strange and aberrant practices I cannot but feel like it's all been a crazy dream. I look back at the rapidly dwindling coastline and can hardly imagine it's the place I was changed from practically still a child into a woman. I know that my life has been forever changed, and not only because we will have to leave our village for fear of the Queen seeking me out.

The End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds