Emma's Exploration Ch. 01

"Ah, yes," Sam resumed his position. He placed his hands on her stomach and inched them closer to her chest. The anticipation was amazing! When he finally got to his destination Emma gasped in delight. He ran his fingers around her nipples and pressed all around acting like he was looking for contraband. Emma could think of another place she could hide things but decided that could come later.

"Nothing," she said, backing away, "I knew you were a good prisoner."

"Thank you. I don't want you getting in trouble with your boss."

Emma turned around. She loved being naked in front of him while he was still fully dressed.

Sam urged her to continue the story, "I'm sure you were tied up next, but I think it's finally time for you to tell me what your punishment was."

He was right of course. Emma was still nervous, she didn't want to reenact this part. "They, um, tortured my breasts."

Sam raised his eyebrows, "Wow, hardcore."

"Yeah, it wasn't fun." Not wanting to feel like a downer, she didn't want to dwell on it. "The stripping was the fun part."

"I like the stripping part more too," he laughed.

Emma was happy he didn't push for more details and she got the hint that she had to keep leading, he didn't want to make decisions for her. "You're the guard tonight, what punishment do you think is fitting for speeding?"

"How about a spanking somewhere else, like on your butt."

"As long as it's not too hard, I think that is quite appropriate."

Sam flashed his teeth at her and leaned in to kiss her again, reassuring her. He always did exactly what she needed from him. It made her feel so much more confident that she hadn't weirded him out.

"Where would you like me, sir?"

"Should I tie you up?"

"You can, they did."

"How?"

Emma wasn't sure how to describe the contraption she had been secured to. "It was like a really tall couch, that had cuffs sewed onto it. It held my arms out like this." She put her arms out to her side like a scarecrow.

"That must have been scary."

"It was ok. There's a reason I'm doing this now, I kind of liked it. Where to, sir?"

"Will you show me how you were tied up. There's a couch right there," he asked, tilting his head toward the blue couch.

The suggestion made her a little uncomfortable, but she liked that he was taking the lead. She thought about it for a moment. "If that is what you tell me to do."

"Do it, Emma."

Loving when he said her name, she walked to the couch and continued her narration. "You have to remember I was much more embarrassed than I am in front of you." Sam nodded in understanding. "I had my hand between my legs like this."

Emma covered her mound with one hand, realizing she was very aroused. She couldn't help but rub it, trying to be stealthy about it, for now. "Not going to be able to hide it in a minute."

She sat down on the couch and put her free hand out to the side. "They tied one hand, and then they tied the other," she continued, now with both her arms away from her body. "There was a belt around my stomach, too, holding me to the chair."

Sam was staring at her breasts. Emma was so glad he liked them. "I'm sure he'll like this, too."

"Then, they put my feet in cuffs, like this," she said, slowly spreading her legs for the first time. Her lips were red and obviously wet.

She stopped her story to let him take her in.

After a few seconds, he collected himself, "You," he stammered, "you are something else and I love it."

Wanting to get on with their night, Emma concluded, "Then they blindfolded me," she closed her eyes to mimic the effect, "and the rest happened. I might tell you more about that some other time."

"Ok, you can if you ever want to," Sam hesitated before getting back into his guard persona, "That is a terrible position for your punishment tonight. Why don't we go into your bedroom so I can find something to tie you?"

She smiled at him, "Yes, sir."

Emma got up from the couch and turned her back on him, putting her arms together behind her back. He got the hint and grasped her upper arm as she walked toward her bedroom, making sure she shook her hips more than usual.

When they entered her room, he released her arm and she flipped on the light. "Should have cleaned a little better," she thought to herself. Her bed was unmade and her work out clothes from earlier in the afternoon were piled in a corner.

"How should I tie you?"

"That's up to you, but not too tight. You can go through my drawers for something to tie me with."

"Don't worry, tell me if I do something wrong." Sam left her standing next to her bed and went to the dresser. Emma didn't move, wanting to be told when and where to move.

The first drawer he searched was her underwear drawer. Emma pushed down some embarrassment, "Should be past that point by now."

"I think these are all too small," he said smirking. "Do you have any long socks?"

"Stockings, next one down." Sam quickly found a pair of black stockings that Emma would wear under dresses and skirts, pulling them from the drawer.

He turned back toward Emma. He thought for a second before ordering her, "Kneel on the corner of the bed, feet hanging off a little."

Emma followed directions, Sam walked behind her and wrapped a stocking around her ankles a few times, before tying a loose knot.

He sat next to her on the bed. "Arms in front."

Emma intertwined her fingers and pressed her wrists together in front of her stomach as he used the stockings to hold them together. She was so excited; her breathing was becoming quick and shallow as she awaited his touch. When he finished tying her, she surreptitiously tested her bonds. They would be easy enough to get out if she needed to but just tight enough to bring her fantasy to life.

Sam sat on the edge of the bed, "Over my lap, now, Emma." She loved when he said her name. The Punishment Center was so impersonal. She bent over his knees, sliding forward over his clothes, and laying her head on the soft sheets. She held her ass a little in the air, laying under his right hand waiting for him.

Sam talked to her in a calming voice, "Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes, it's perfect. Keep going," she told him, her voice quivering in anticipation.

Sam's left hand grasped her bound hands, Emma was unsure if it was to hold her down or comfort her. "Either way is good."

SLAP. "Mmmm, yes." He slapped her on her right cheek, she jerked forward under the impact, the pain transforming immediately to pleasure.

SLAP. Emma purred in delight. Sam wasn't hitting her hard. It was just enough that she felt it.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. Sam targeted different spots on her backside, Emma could feel heat building on her skin.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. She flattened out on to the bed, grinding her mound into his upper leg, and feeling his erection under her. "Just a couple more, I really want you," she told him.

SLAP. "Yes, one more."

He hesitated. Emma's grinding made her ass shake as she waited on the last blow. SLAP.

Emma moaned in pleasure. She was done with her fantasy, she just wanted Sam now, she wriggled out of the stocking around her wrist before getting back up onto her knees staring at Sam desirously. There lips met as she kicked off her ankle ties and turned to straddle him. His fingers wrapped around her hips pressing into her soft curves.

Emma fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, ready to see him naked. Sam broke the kiss so she could have an easier time, his eyes running up and down every inch of her dappled body.

Emma finally got his shirt off and pulled his white undershirt over his head. She was impressed by his toned chest. Not too much muscle but he definitely worked out. She slid back off the bed, motioning him to slide further on. She undid his belt and opened his jeans. His boxers were barely containing his hard cock. She pulled off his jeans and underwear in one motion, his dick standing up in front of her. She jumped onto the bed next to him as he kicked his clothes off from around his ankles.

Their tongues danced around each other, intoxicating her. Sam's hands found her breasts, gently rubbing her nipples. "Keep going." She rolled over so he was behind her, his hands wrapped around her fondling her breasts while she rubbed her ass over his cock.

Emma zoned out, focusing only on the lightning bolts of sensation in her chest as he lovingly pleasured her. It was only multiplied as he started to kiss her neck.

She lost track of time, but she felt his hand slipping down her side toward her hip. That was what she wanted now. She rolled from her side onto her back, spreading her legs, inviting him in.

Sam rubbed over her mound, teasing her, before slipping down to her soaked lips. He wasted no time finding her clit as she arched her back, throwing her head back into a pillow.

His fingers worked their way up and down her cleft as he teased around her opening. Just as she was overwhelmed, unable to take it anymore, he slipped his finger into her. She moaned, "Oh god, you're perfect." He knew exactly what he was doing as he slid two fingers, rhythmically, in and out, tapping her clit with his thumb as he went.

She could feel an orgasm building and needed him to fuck her sooner, rather than later. Emma forced herself to stop him. "I'm not going to last much longer, let me do something for you."

She rolled over on top of him and slid her mouth down to his cock, kissing as she went. She circled his head with her tongue before slipping it into her mouth. Unable to resist, one of her hands slipped back between her legs, pushing against her clit, continuing her own pleasure.

Emma's mouth moved up and down his erection. She could feel his hips move in circles beneath her, resisting the urge to thrust into her. One of his hands found the back of her head and combed through her fiery hair.

"Emma, that feels so good," he groaned.

Taking her hand out from between her own legs, she started playing with his balls, rolling them around her fingers. Her mouth slid off him momentarily, "Keep saying my name." Knowing she was about to screw him, she concentrated on lubing him up.

Finally, she took her his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him. When their eyes met, she asked, "Are you ready?"

"Definitely, however you want it, Emma."

She crawled back up the bed toward him, kissing him seductively. She rolled onto her back beside him, signaling him to be on top. He rolled over on top of her, supporting himself on his elbows.

She felt his erection at her opening, she reached down spreading one of her lips to the side, guiding him into her. Her pussy was soaking wet, so it slid in with no resistance. Immediately she was overwhelmed by the sensation. Softly moaning, she closed her eyes, sinking back into her pillow.

Sam started pumping in and out of her, slowly at first. He had his head down on the pillow next to her, whispering compliments into her ear. Emma rubbed his sides, urging him onward. One of Sam's hands rubbed her nipple, sending sparks through her chest accompanying the fireworks between her legs.

Sam's thrusting started to accelerate. Emma could feel the intensity building between her legs as she arched her back. She mumbled, "Oh, god, yes, yes," into his ear.

She brought her legs up around his hips, hooking her legs together at the small of his back. "Don't stop, don't stop." Sam had found the perfect rhythm, she felt her vagina pulse around his cock as her climax rumbled through her, moaning as she convulsed underneath him.

When she had recovered, his thrusting had slowed. "He must have finished, too." He pulled out of her rolled off next to her. He kissed her as he tried to catch his breath.

"That was wonderful, Emma, thank you," he said, between deep breaths.

Emma rolled so that they were now chest to chest. She leaned in for another deep kiss. "Thank you too. You were amazing, too."

Emma rolled over so he could have his arm over her, pressing her body against his. They laid like that, each catching their breath. Eventually, Sam asked, "Can I assume, we are having another date next weekend?"

"One hundred per cent. I'd be glad if you stayed the night. I like you here, next to me."

"Ok, I like that too."

As they continued to cuddle, she thought about the night. "I can't believe I told him all that tonight. I got so lucky he didn't run away screaming."

"Thanks for all of that tonight, so I'm not too weird for you?"

"I'd never done anything like that before, but I liked it. You're not weird at all."

"Let's talk about it in the morning. I want to do it again."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds