Endangered Ch. 08

"Hurry up, Chris," the beautiful brunette complained, breaking their kiss.

"Alright, cowgirl," he hilted himself back inside her tailor-made passage with a lecherous grin. A tingle of magic stirred at the base of his cock as he began fucking her again.

"Oooooo! I love that cock. You're making this old whore so happy."

"You're my whore, Lillian!" It came out as a possessive growl. He thrust again, his cock wrapped up tight in her hot, oily tissues.

"Ungghh! Yes! Dah! Dah! Your whore, your whore, your whore," she chanted as his hips worked back into a quick rhythm.

He began plunging inside her, hunching his entire body into her plush femininity, making her curvy figure jiggle enticingly. His hips were powering into her upturned thighs with loud slaps. His cock filled her completely, heavy testes bouncing on her ass with every thrust. At the crest of each stroke, he made a tiny grind of his hips, stirring her juicy inside. His fat cockhead kissed perfectly against her cervix each and every time. He had to close his eyes and grit his teeth against the mounting sensation of energy gathering in his groin and lower abdomen. This was going to be a huge one and his dragon knew just where to put it. It was just a shame she couldn't bear his child.

"I told you not to hold back, Chris. Use me! Fuck me like you wish you could fuck Annabel...Oh...shit... Fuck, I'm going to cum again!"

His abdomen began to tense violently as his dragon pulled more and more magic from their deep reserve. He could barely hold it in as his cock swelled and hardened in final blissful anticipation. That pre-orgasmic ecstasy welled up strong in the base of his cock. He was having trouble maintaining his thrusts it felt so good. It didn't matter now though; his climax was unstoppable.

"Yes! Bozhe moi, you're getting bigger. You know where I want it, dragon!" She cried out beneath him, his swelling cock bringing her closer and closer to her own orgasm.

"Fuck! Yes!"

His fangs tingled, bitter fluid dripping in his mouth. Instinct told him to bite her with his itch, seal their bond and plant his seed in her fertile womb. Only she wasn't fertile. Fuck it, what harm could it do?

He hunched forward one last time as a great shudder rocked his body. His big, hard-working testes shuddered, drawing upward as his whole groin trembled in blissful release. Thick, potent dragon-cum raced up his huge shaft as he sunk his fangs into her flushed, perfect skin. He growled in absolute satisfaction as he fulfilled his biological imperative.

"Aaaeeeiii!" she squealed for the third time that night. His magic-infused seed erupted against her cervix even as his fangs pierced the soft flesh just above her tit. She was dimly aware of the hot, alien sensation of his itch racing towards her womb but it was hard to concentrate as his spunk continued to hose violently against her pink, tender insides.

Even as she fell into the throes of an incredible climax, her body flushed hotter as his powerful venom took hold in her womb and tried to work its magic. Her cunt was attempting to eject his great spitting spear it was squeezing so hard. There was so much magic, so much sticky cum. She'd thought his previous offering had been excessive, this was downright insane. He was going to overload her.

"Fuck! Stop! Stop! Pull out you're going to... AAHHHHHH!"

His hips plunged a last little bit forward, his pointed tip finding her cervical opening with unnerving accuracy and barging in. She shrieked, thrashing wildly as his sticky semen began flooding up into her defunct uterus. It felt boiling hot inside her, almost scalding. Then it finally mixed with the magic of his itch and her consciousness shattered.

She wasn't fully aware of what was going on after that first salvo of his thick cream blasted directly into her womb. Her mind drifted gently in a sea of placid bliss. It was surreal. She observed their mating bodies as if from on high. Her inner beast was demure and quiet, almost reverent as the dragon tried his very best to spark the miracle of life inside her barren abdomen. For the first time, Lillian felt sadness that she couldn't bear children. He was trying so hard. She would love to do that for him.

Chris teetered on the brink of delirium too. His cock squirted pulse after pulse of potent cum up into her womb. He fought to keep her prised open with his spitting glans as she squealed incoherently and bucked beneath him. Her body wasn't accustomed to being loaded up with energy like this but he would soon change that. He hadn't really meant to push into her cervix, it was sort of just a natural reaction these days. Fuck it felt good though, his seed and magic draining through his throbbing cock in huge gratifying geysers, his whole body shuddering in sympathy. He hadn't come like this since that first time with Petra several months ago. He must have put close to a litre in her by now, it was insane.

There was just something incredible about trying his hardest to impregnate his partner. But she couldn't. Jesus, was it going to be like this intense with Lillian every time? He smiled stupidly against her skin, he almost hoped it would be.

He released his bite almost sheepishly to look up at her sweaty face. Her head was lolling from side to side, her vagina still milking him. He could feel her legs trembling around his hips and grinned, she was just fine.

His climax was finally winding down, a few last ropes of sperm-laden jizm pulsing up his tingling, over-sensitive cock. It didn't find anywhere to go, her womb was already swollen beyond capacity, inundated with billions of his determined little swimmers and enough magic to destroy a small town. His unneeded cum seeped out around their coupling. Thick and white, it dribbled over her puckered anus to slop onto the tiles in great globs.

Complete satisfaction, he sighed in blissful, post coital relief. Lillian was alive! She was his and they'd just had incredible sex.

He was wiped out. That was a lot of energy even for him. He just wanted to curl up on a soft bed with her and cuddle his way into a deep sleep. Reluctantly, he gently began pulling his cock from her enflamed pussy. He was finally beginning to soften.

"No, please," she murmured, eyes fluttering open.

"Hi," he smiled, pausing with half his length still inside her. "Welcome back."

"Don't be a shit," was her tired response. "Roll us over please, Chris. Good lord, now I know what Susan is always complaining about."

"Okay, hold on."

Chris was half way through executing said post-coital roll when she cried out in wordless alarm.

"Lillian, what's wrong?" he gripped her tighter.

Something stirred inside her.

Her hazel eyes bulged huge, pupils dilated, unbelieving. The cry had died in her throat, leaving her mouth open in silent astonishment. Her fangs looked sort of cute like that, he decided.

Something writhed. Something... heaved. The air left her lungs in a deep grunt, it felt like something punched her in the gut. There was a battle raging in her... oh god, he couldn't. Her eyes darted, searched his worried countenance, desperate for something, anything. Any sign that he knew what he'd done to her. Something pulsed, warm, delicate, and very much alive.

Deep inside her, his indomitable magic sank into one of her ancient, dead ova. The parasitic vampire germ inside was helpless to resist. Magic infused the large cell, enriching and swelling it with a flood of life energy even as the strongest of his frantic sperm finally broke through that final barrier to discharge its triumphant genetic payload.

It was Chris' turn to shout his confused shock. An all too familiar wave of energy blasted into his awareness. It was so powerful, stripping him of his senses to lay sprawled on the floor with her in disbelief.

The impossibility shook his magical being to the very foundation like some huge earthquake. Epicentre, her tummy. His dragon wanted to both cower and crow, knowing that what they had just wrought should not possible but wanting to roar his triumph to anyone who would listen nonetheless.

"What have you done?" she whispered accusingly, a hand instinctively moving over her belly button.

"The impossible, apparently," he murmured back, still not believing what he'd felt.

Utterly exhausted, neither of them felt inclined to move. That was how they were found five minutes later when Reyla barged in to investigate. A dragon and a vampire entwined in a sticky mess of limbs, wings, and drywall rubble.

The elf wasn't happy.

***

Three soft raps sounded against the door. Chris had been dozing lazily but felt Lillian stiffen on top of him before the tentative knock began. Her senses were very keen despite her relaxed state. Chris watched her head rise from his shoulder momentarily to listen. Satisfied that there wasn't a threat, she wriggled contentedly, enjoying the feeling of their still filthy bodies sandwiched together.

"Come in," Chris said.

Light streamed into Lillian's dark room from the living area and Annabel's slim outline slipped inside, shutting the door behind herself and plunging them back into complete dark.

Annabel couldn't see a thing in the pitch black of the vampire's shuttered bedroom. She'd caught a glimpse of their bodies under a sheet on Lillian's bed and took a tentative step forward, feeling her way in the darkness.

"Guys?" she asked when her knees touched the edge of the bed.

Lillian instinctively let out a quiet hiss of warning at the proximity of the girl, a potential rival.

"Here, Dee," Chris reached over to take her hand. He guided her to lie next to them on top of the covers. She was tense, so he stroked her forearm reassuringly.

"What did Reyla say?" Chris asked, caressing abstract patterns on the vampire's lower back with his other hand, appreciating the feel of the adorable little dimples he'd discovered there. He ignored her possessive behaviour, this was nothing.

She'd practically attacked Reyla when the elf barged in on them in the bathroom. It hadn't been the best of timing to confront the confused, vulnerable vampire with antagonism. He'd had to forcibly restrain her. Reyla had been lucky to escape with nothing but a bruised ego, managing to just raise a barrier charm before Lillian had crashed into her. The force had still knocked the elf on her slim ass rather painfully before Chris had restrained the spitting mad vampire. Then he'd put her over his shoulder and dragged her off to her room past the startled members of his brood.

"Well, I think she's mostly surprised. We all are, Chris. We discussed Susan pretending to be pregnant instead of Lillian but that wouldn't buy us much more than a month at most. People would see through it too easily with magic and Lillian would have to disappear. I said she wasn't going to want to leave you." She yawned, it was going to be dawn in just over an hour and she hadn't slept at all tonight.

"That wouldn't go down well. Would it, my cantankerous vampire?" he joked.

"No," Lillian kissed the well-defined pectoral muscle she was resting on.

"That leaves us with two options. Go to ground, or own it," Annabel continued. "Michelle's gone to bed, she's got stuff to do tomorrow. Before she packed it in, she said we can't disappear after the attack at the club. People saw you so she gave your name to the police and media. I watched the reports showing on the East Coast early news, the details are pretty light but you're coming across as some sort of hero."

"Jesus," Chris muttered grumpily, raising his hand to squeeze the bridge of his nose in frustration. "That's just what I need."

"So, we have to come out about my pregnancy?" Lillian asked.

"Yes, I think so. Are you okay, Lillian?" Annabel asked.

"Never better," the vampire was honestly content. "I'm free of Reyla, gorged on blood, and sexed to the limit. As for everything else there doesn't seem to be much we can do right now."

"What about, you know... the baby?" his first asked tentatively. "Reyla said something about a prophecy and ran off to her library to do some research."

"Ah, yes. Everyone assumed it was the bogus ramblings of a blood-starved ancient vampire. I did too, right up until I felt Chris force life into existence in my belly. I don't even know what the old fool said but everyone will be trying to find the meaning there now," She paused, raising her head from his chest to look down at the young man in the dark. Her vampire's vision let her read his concern clearly. "Whatever happens, whatever you are, I will treasure carrying your child, Chris. You've awakened something I didn't know I was missing."

Chris stiffened perceptively, his heart beginning to thump louder as adrenaline crept into his bloodstream. His hand stilled its caress on her lower back.

"What do you mean 'whatever he is', Lillian?" Annabel queried, it seemed like an odd thing to say and the silence following the vampire's statement made her uneasy.

"He isn't just a dragon," Lillian stated matter-of-factly.

"Well, yeah, he's part human too."

"That's not what I mean," the vampire explained. "There's something else in there. It's ancient. I can taste it in his blood. It all makes sense. His magic, how he knocked up Petra and Claire back to back... how he knocked me up. You don't understand, Annabel, it should be impossible."

"Chris?" Annabel meeped, reaching out to touch the membrane of one of his folded wings where it lay on the bed next to her. Chris was far from normal, she knew that from the beginning. There had to be a reason.

"Well, I don't fucking know," he finally sighed defensively. "There's only one thing I can think of that might have anything to do with this."

Annabel, with her infinite wisdom of his feelings and moods simply kept trailing her soft touch over the little bones in his wing-fingers. She waited patiently for him to continue.

When he spoke, both women listened intently as he retold his bizarre encounter with the mysterious, alien visitor on the day of his first full transformation. He told them of the strange images it showed him. Its ability to simply look inside him and understand everything. Its frustration with his lack of understanding. That it had done something to him at his conception. He explained how he had been trying desperately to study both magic and science in an attempt to comprehend its convoluted message.

They were silent when he was finished.

"See, it doesn't explain anything, just opens up a boat load more questions," he was frustrated with his lack of progress.

"This is important, young one. You were right to keep this to yourself," Lillian finally said. "It will be better if everyone thinks you're simply a powerful dragon. It isn't a lie, just not the whole truth. We're going to be under the microscope from now on. All your other magical quirks and achievements can be explained away but impregnating me will draw serious attention. Reyla may only be able to help us, if she would decide to help you. I don't know if you should tell her or not."

"She has a right to know," Annabel said. "Despite being a bit bitchy, she's done a lot for us. Who knows, if we tell her she might be able to figure it out. I'm sorry I didn't take this more seriously the first time you told me, Chris."

"It's okay," he reassured her.

"Don't mistake Reyla's help for being a selfless act, Annabel," Lillian warned from her warm perch on top of the dragon. "She is always calculating, playing an angle. She would take Chris from you if she thought she could."

"I think we should tell her, I need help on this," Chris blurted. "We should tell Reyla and the other women but keep it at that for now."

"Okay. What about Hailey? And Michelle?" Annabel asked.

"Michelle, yes. Hailey... wait," Lillian weighed in.

"Why Michelle?" Annabel said.

"She's keeping the humans on our side," the vampire explained. "The more I've been talking to her these last months, the more I've come to respect her. She's is a strategic thinker with a huge influence on human policy to do with the Revelation. It goes against my instinct to allow Chris to gain public image but she's right about the amount of social and political influence it will reel in. She needs to know the full picture so she can guide us in the right direction with the humans."

"That makes sense, I guess," Annabel agreed a little reluctantly, yawned, and continued. "We'll wait with Hailey until you two make it official."

"Thank you both," Chris kissed into Lillian's hair then pulled Annabel closer to repeat the loving gesture. "I can't tell you how good it feels to finally have someone understand how strange that encounter with the presence was. It's been looming over me for months."

"It's okay, babe, we'll figure this out," Annabel snuggled closer to his warmth, inadvertently bumping Lillian in the darkness. "Sorry."

"It's fine," the vampire only felt the tiniest flicker of possessiveness as the girl curled up against the dragon's side. Strange. Anyone else and she'd be fighting not to attack... his magic, she realised. Here she was, impregnated and reduced to a willing little leg-spreader just like the rest of his flock. Why did it feel so perfect then?

"Um... Lillian?" Annabel whispered.

With her enhanced vision, Lillian could see the hopeful, almost desperate look on the young woman's face as she prepared to ask something.

"Yes?"

"Do you think I could... can I sleep in here tonight? Just sleep, I don't want to..."

"Yes," Lillian saved her from babbling. "Just don't complain if the bed starts rocking in the night."

"Oh, um... Thanks. I'll only be a few hours, I've got to go to a practical class and I have to get to it at ten am."

"Good night, you two. I love you," The dragon was incredibly content with his two beauties cosying up to him for the night. Annabel was in some comfy house clothes and obviously very tired with all the yawning he'd seen. He simply wrapped an arm and a wing around her and lay back on the plush pillows. Lillian's relaxed, naked warmth on top of him was comforting after their ordeal. Fatigue both physical and magical were pulling him down into a deep ocean of sleep like some great weight wrapped around his ankles. Still, it was a pleasant feeling. He was soon purring lightly through his purple snout, dead to the world.

Annabel was out for the count too, but Lillian lay awake, mulling over his words. He had meant his love for Annabel. Hadn't he? A delightfully hopeful little shiver ran down her spine at the thought he might have meant her too. She snorted softly. Jesus, she was turning into a demure little broodmare, wasn't she?

***

Chris watched from behind the one-way glass as Michelle dissected the man's story piece by piece. Leaning back in the chair, he remembered being in that exact position, cuffed and helpless. Thankfully, the leader of last night's unsuccessful kidnapping wasn't wearing an explosive collar like he had been. The man was human, there was no need. Besides, his arm was in a cast.

Hot, slow breath goosed the hairs of his neck. Lillian pricked him gently with her fangs so that only a tiny droplet of blood wept out to be collected by her greedy pink tongue.

"Cut it out, Lillian," he complained weakly as she nibbled the skin at the base of his neck.

Hovering behind him inside her transparency spell, her response was a barely audible titter of mirth and an invisible hand snaking around his front to caress and squeeze his hardening cock through the material of his jeans.

Tim Garril turned his head to frown at the vampire's antics.

Lillian relented under the old elemental's disapproval, sort of. She released his pulsing member and instead draped herself across his shoulders, her soft breasts moulding obscenely around his neck as she began lovingly running her hands through his hair. Her hot tongue traced the shell of his ear, sparking a shiver down his spine, forcing him to sit up straight as an arrow.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds