Endangered Ch. 08

"Where's the fun in that?" Arvil took back the old book and glanced at the passage for what must be the seventh or eighth time that day. "We haven't even gotten to the good part yet. The real kicker is; 'Lo the children of that blessed union are the sacrament of a new age. Their blood, the communion. My kind will walk in the sun again.' What do you make of that?"

"I have no fucking idea," Chris grumbled.

"That's not entirely true," Lillian chimed in. "Weren't you planning to tell Reyla about what we discussed last night? Shouldn't Arvil know as well?"

"Know what?" both elves parroted.

Reyla scowled.

"That he's got something other than dragon lurking in his blood."

***

As he and Lillian made their way back to the apartment, Chris couldn't help but despair at how busy his week was shaping up to be. Now add to that list a visit by members of the vampire council to assess Lillian. He looped his arm through hers and let her guide him through the Compound's maze of corridors as he fired up his Maginet-connected phone.

There were a swarm of alerts he'd been collecting all day, studiously ignoring. He had emails, voice messages, texts, just about any way you could think of getting hold of him, people were trying. They were all to do with last night's shooting. Strangers, old friends, people he hadn't even talked to in years all wanted to know his story. He honestly wouldn't be that surprised if a trained pigeon flew by and dropped a note on his head.

He swiped them all away, bar one. It was a text message from Jethry, asking if he was okay and were the girls shaken up. He smiled, feeling guilty about leaving the old werecat all alone on the little ranch. There was no reason for it, he could visit at the drop of a hat if he put in the effort to teleport out there and back. He'd just been so damn busy.

With a little jolt of horror, it dawned upon him that the reality of this notoriety was only ever going to get worse. Shaking his head in disgust, he resolved that Jethry would have to be paid a visit sometime this week.

Instead of calling, he typed out a little text assuring the werecat that he was fine and that he'd even managed to bag the hot vampire in the process. He showed Lillian before sending it off. She laughed and pointed out how jealous the horny old coot was going to be when Chris regaled him with stories about the wonders of her curves.

Annabel was just finishing her ingredient preparation in the kitchen when they got back. It looked like they were going to be having homemade pizza as his wonderful fiancé kneaded a big ball of dough into submission. From behind, he slipped his hands inside her apron, tickling her belly and proceeded to kiss and snuffle sloppily across her neck and ears. She squealed in protest, jumping up and down but was helpless to do anything with her sticky, flour-covered hands.

His torture was progressing well until she realised the power of her doughy hands as a deterrent. Then it was his turn to yelp in shock as she smeared one across his face and chased him out of the kitchen with harsh whip-like cracks of a dishtowel.

Michelle tried to get his attention as he passed but he asked her to give him a few minutes to go say hello to everyone and clean up before they got down to work again. A few minutes in the bathroom, a quick peck and a hug for Susan as she sat reading in an armchair, then he was off to the brave the dangers of the second apartment. Michelle sighed, knowing that once the dragonesses got their claws on him, she wouldn't see him for at least half an hour.

Lillian closed the blinds against the evening sun, decloaked, and got a bottle of chilled sauvignon blanc out of the fridge. She collected a few glasses and went to keep Michelle company as she fired off email after email on her tablet. It turned out that the wine was very tasty indeed, imported from New Zealand of all places. As they talked shop, they consumed nearly three quarters of the bottle before Chris got back.

His hair was decidedly rumpled. Combined with his stupid 'I just had awesome sex' grin and the heavy musk of coitus which clung to the air around him, there was no doubt what he'd been doing. The only real question was who was the lucky lady or did he have a quickie with each of the striking dragonesses.

Michelle, Annabel, and Lillian all looked at each other, then back at Chris as he strutted back over to the kitchen like some sort of conquering peacock.

"Shower!" they all cried in unison.

It was comical to watch his swagger fade to bashfulness before he beat a hasty retreat to his bedroom to clean up before dinner. They shared a laugh at his self-conscious departure.

It didn't take a detective to notice Lillian squirming in her seat and glancing over towards his bedroom. Michelle let her stew for about thirty seconds before taking mercy.

"You know, Lillian, if you've got someone... Oops, I mean...something you'd rather be doing..." The vampire didn't even bother waiting to hear the end of her joke. Michelle laughed again as Lillian chased after him. "It's a wonder anything gets done around here."

"Well Lillian's about to get done, so that's something!" Annabel chimed from the kitchen.

The NSA agent had to admit that it probably was, though the thought was troubling. What on earth could impregnate a vampire? The news of Chris' uncertain heritage had been weighing heavily on her all day. She'd been relying on Reyla to pick up the ball on that one, and it was disturbing to hear from Lillian that the ancient elf had drawn a blank.

***

Chris' cock was still throbbing and sensitive when he stepped in to the warm water of the big shower. It felt almost unbearably hot on his crown, which had just seen some vigorous action inside both Claire and Petra. He began cleaning himself up, taking extra care to lather his cock and rinse under his foreskin.

The bathroom was still a mess, a big, ass-shaped hole sunken into the wall and pieces of the white, crumbly material strewn across the tiled floor. Who exactly was going to fix that was a mystery. As he grabbed the soap and began lathering up, he supposed he should make a call to the front desk and fess up to the situation. That would be the responsible thing.

Distracted with running through scenarios of how that call might play out, he didn't notice he had company until the glass door of the shower stall pushed open, letting in a rush of cooler air.

He spun to behold Lillian's naked perfection as she glided in with him.

"Holy shit," he whispered, eyes drawn like magnets to the shape of her huge, upturned breasts. Her stiff, light brown nipples and pebbled areola bobbed hypnotically as she closed the distance between them. The wicked grin on her sensual lips removed doubt about her purpose.

For an unending moment, his mind was struck dumb with her voluptuous beauty. Her bust and hips were lush beyond belief, but her waist was perfectly tapered. Her skin was so pale you could easily witness the red flush of heat and the blue lattice of veins underneath. It wasn't just her physical beauty that captivated him though. She was so confident in her desirability, her sexuality. It made him shiver in anticipation as she sashayed closer, her eyes like those of a lustful jungle predator. Her seductive smile said she knew exactly what she was doing. How was such a carnal creature even possible?

"Mmmhh, yes. I'll take your lack of eloquence as a compliment." She stopped just short of touching him. He could swear her nipple was about a centimetre away from his skin as the water began pelting down over her flawless, pale body. He was jolted out of his titty-trance as both of her hands collected his swelling, sudsy cock without preamble. "I've been squirming all day just thinking about last night. Jesus, I can't believe I'm pregnant. None of this seems real, but it's winding me up so tight inside. I need a fuck. You'd better have something left in here for me, stud."

She squeezed his big, heavy testes for emphasis before beginning an expert, twisting, double-handed jerk on his throbbing shaft.

"Oh, fuck." His hands automatically came to rest on the taper of her waist. His knees almost buckled under the deluge of pleasure her hands unleashed. Her excited nipples brushed back and forth teasingly against his skin. It was overwhelming. He collapsed into her, letting her take his weight, their bodies hot and slippery under the pattering shower. She smiled her predatory grin. His head rested on her shoulder as his big body began shuddering, completely in her control.

"Mmm?" she crooned, working his cock up to full mast with no trouble at all. "Who did you just fuck, Chris? Petra? Claire?"

"Ahhhaa," he moaned incoherently as his sex-sore cock twitched and jumped, runny precum splattering into her wet tummy before being carried away in the torrent of warm water.

"Both?" she demanded with a harsh squeeze to his fearsome weapon. Damn, there was no way she could get her hand around his thickness, especially not his huge knob. "I'm jealous even thinking about it. This is my cock. Mine! I got so wet knowing you were next door fucking them, it was torture. I'm sure there's a puddle in my chair, Chris. A dirty, slimy, puddle for anyone to sit in."

"Lillian... please," he panted, held completely at her mercy as her words and hands sent him barrelling toward a premature explosion.

"I need you to fuck me, Chris. Fuck some sense into me before my vampire gets the upper hand," her breath in his ear was hot and husky with need as her hands kept working. With the water washing away the soap, she was now pulling his delicate cock-skin back and forth over the granite-hard pillar of manhood underneath. It was almost uncomfortable but incredibly good at the same time. "I hope you know, I'm going to need this monster in me each and every day. They say pregnant women get extra randy, well now you've got a pregnant vampire to deal with. I'm going to need a really good seeing to, starting right god damn now!"

He groaned as her hands fell away without warning, leaving him throbbing and teased. His head rose as she turned in his arms and chose a place against the shower wall. Her back arched beautifully but instead of pushing against the wall with her arms as Annabel often did, she lay her whole front into the tiles. Her head was turned sideways, wet brown locks snaking down to her shoulder blades as she looked back at him.

"Get over here!" she demanded.

As he shuffled up behind her, it was refreshing to note that her height was going to make this a lot easier than his usual partners.

"Jesus, Lillian, your ass is something else," he grunted appreciatively as his angry red glans butted into the deep cleft between the huge globes of soft, feminine perfection.

"It's not too big, too fat?" the vampire smirked teasingly.

"Fuck no!" He would never dream of disparaging the ample perfection of her sizable derriere.

"Good, it's all yours now, if you want it," Her hands reached back and each took a grip on a full buttock. With teasing slowness, she watched him over her shoulder and pulled them apart. She knew her tight, winking rosebud and glistening pussy were gloriously framed in centre stage. Her grin widened, and her fangs extended in anticipation as his eyes were glued to the uncouth display. His enthusiastic cock even had the audacity to eject a little ribbon of excitement out onto her little butt hole, starting a maddening tingling-warmth. She stretched up on to her tiptoes, calves straining, and pushed herself into the wall expectantly. "Well? Take your pick."

"My... my pick?" he stammered. Surely she didn't mean...that?

"That's right, Chris, you can fuck me however you want. That's the deal, remember?" She couldn't help herself. Despite being an accomplished, incredibly gifted lover, the young man was obviously still a little inexperienced. How wonderful that she would be the one to introduce him to such hedonistic delights.

"I don't think... I..."

"Sshhh. It's okay, young one. Later then," she encouraged, watching his big body relax as she let him off the hook. His innocence screamed at her to pounce on him and fuck him silly but what she really wanted was for him to take charge. "Don't keep me waiting."

Chris took a grip on his throbbing member and levered it down to her puffy slit. Her lips resisted his initial prodding but were soon spread wide as his fat tip slipped into her almost scalding heat.

Together they groaned in satisfaction as they were once again mated. For a few breaths, Lillian savoured the hot, stretching feeling of her engorged labia struggling with his knob. Without warning, she thrust her hips back savagely, spearing herself on his manhood with a joyous cry. He was hot and hard and perfect, spreading her pink tissues open in an incredibly satisfying lunge. This was the very same specimen that had somehow planted life in her previously desolate womb. A mother... she was being forced into impossible motherhood by this perfect, kind-hearted, innocent, delicious, godly-powerful dragon-boy. Her entire body shuddered at the incredible thought, her legs going weak as an orgasm rose up out of nowhere and overwhelmed her.

"Aahhhh! Fuckkkkk! Just like that!" she squeezed her eyes shut in pleasured astonishment as he roughly grabbed her hips and began hunching into her tight, quivering womanhood. It was like he knew exactly what she needed. At the same time, her pussy felt like it was being crucified by his beefy prick. "Slow down! No, don't you dare stop! Jesus. Just slow, slow and steady!"

"Sorry," he panted against her shoulder.

Chris tried to slow, he honestly did, but she was meeting his every move with a buck of her wide hips. Her molten, over-ripe quim was just too good to restrain himself and he sank delightfully deeper with every thrust. Her hands still held her cheeks apart and he could watch every inch of progress he made into her pink depths. It was an incredibly arousing image to see her labia straining out over his retreating cock like a fleshy tube, leaving behind a glistening, slick mark to show exactly how much of his dick he'd had inside her. She had plenty of oil in her engine, their sex making nasty, juicy sounds as lubricated friction brought pleasure to them both. The heat of the forgotten shower fell uselessly to the floor behind them as they set about the rigorous process of rutting to their heart's content.

His hips met her ample rump with a wet slap, causing a visually stunning tsunami of ripples to propagate up her full-figured body. She moaned, probably loud enough to be heard on the floor below. He hunched forward further, smooshing her big ass with his hips to get the last few inches into her clutching heat. Finally, he grunted in animal satisfaction as she took every last inch of his rock-hard shaft.

She let go of her butt and grabbed his hips, holding him deep inside for a moment as they both panted for air. His tip was just nudging her cervix. She was exquisitely full, her cunny squeezing the big invader for all it was worth. Until now, she hadn't realised how tense her entire body was, almost fighting his rough penetration. She consciously relaxed, sending a shiver running up her spine. This was glorious. With a patented wide grin over her shoulder, she began flexing and relaxing her internal muscles.

"Hold still," she murmured, "You're going to love this trick."

Working a little rotation into her hips made him groan into her neck, all the while milking him with her experienced vagina. Finally, she began the practiced, circular rhythm that had earned her the regard of many a fine young nobleman centuries ago.

She squeezed him hard, pulling away and twisting her hips to the right and down so about half of him slipped reluctantly from her clinging sheath. Already moaning wordlessly, she relaxed and began completing the loop to have him back inside. Her hips cocked to the left and up, pushing back against him now with a shove from her powerful legs. Finally, her back arched, she had all of him once again, stretching her to the limit. Eyelids fluttering, toned calves trembling, she did it again. Again. Again, and faster again.

It was a mimic of how she'd ridden him with abandon last night, her whole body working to get him off without a single thrust on his part. She grunted sexily, huffing as she stirred herself into a pleasured frenzy. This was supposed get him off nice and quick, show off her sexual prowess. As full as she was of his hardness, she knew it was going to be a battle to see who succumbed to pleasure first. She loved a large cock and he was easily the biggest she'd ever tackled.

"Ohhhhh, that's fucking perfect!" he groaned, it felt like she was repeatedly corkscrewing her incredible pussy down on him.

Her hips were a wonder of bumping, clockwise rotation, her vagina a never-ending maelstrom of tugs, glides, and squeezes. She was so damn soft and warm, tight and inviting. His erection was being absolutely spoiled by her talented womanhood. It was so sexy to see her moaning and glaring lusty daggers over her pale shoulder at him even as her fangs worried her plush lower lip.

The tell tail gathering of tension in his groin signalled his final headlong charge for release as she continued to work him over. So much pleasure in his bulbous, sensitive tip as it rubbed against her spongy tissues without even a single movement on his part. It was maddening as his abdomen began to shiver, his cock thicken. He had to contribute.

With an animalistic rumble, Chris snaked a hand up and around her body, prising her off the cool tiles to firmly cup a large breast. Her bountiful tit completely defied his attempt at containment, the pale, soft flesh bulging around his fingers as he squeezed greedily. Grip secured, his hips reared back, eliciting a breathy gasp from the sexy vampire as his great cock retreated a few inches, rubbing her sensitive, greasy folds as it went. The sharp pleasure built rapidly in the base of his cock as he began pounding home with short, hard lunges. She shrieked in delight, still gyrating, her strained labia nipping at his thick root as he once again took control of her pleasure.

His free hand slipped low onto her smooth mons, spreading around their coupling to gather some of the copious fluids they were leaking. Slickened, he focused on the firm little nubbin exposed at the top of her slit. Lillian moaned in abject bliss, her body stiffening, thighs shuddering, back arching.

"Yes! Oh, Chris. Yes, yes, yes, yes!" she trailed off into an ear-piercing squeal, finally succumbing.

Chris crushed his body into her plush frame with a responding growl of triumph. Feeling her come apart, he finally released the last shred of control he'd been clinging to. Hunching little thrusts drove him over the precipice, the wonderful tension of climax shattering into a thousand shivers of pure satisfaction.

His enormous cock bucked violently, a viscous rope of semen racing up the bulging length of his throbbing shaft to spray forth deep into her clinging, convulsing cunt. Another profuse jet followed to help paint her sensitive pink tissues white with sperm-laden dragon cum. He crowded her into the wall, ass flexing with every spout of his seed. Legs weakening, his instinct urged him to get as deep as possible as he positively hosed her scalding depths with an inhuman load of magic-infused man-batter.

"Ahhh... aaaahhh... nnnggaahh," she cried out as he erupted endlessly. Each potent volley acknowledged with a cute little grunt from the blissful vampire as she felt it splash hot against her cervix. Her climax boiled up to an intolerable frenzy, forcing her eyes closed and an endearing scowl onto her brow as he strummed her clitoris without mercy. Her flushed cheek and the side of her face were still pressed against the cool tile, her inner beast sated, already gnawing at the pool of magic he was dumping in her loins. Eventually, she had to roughly pull his hand from her beleaguered little bean when it all became too sensitive. Instead, she guided him to cradle the spark of life already growing in her womb.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds