Ending Remorseful Nights

"A granddaughter?"

"Well Janice has this feeling it's a girl."

"But it takes more than that to determine sex and she doesn't know if she really is pregnant?"

"She does mom. Why have you stopped talking to your younger daughter and have switched your attention to me?"

"It's unintentional. You thought you were in trouble. Oh god, what am I doing?"

Robyn said that was a wonderful way to leave their conversation hanging, and cut the call.

That left Annie in a mess. She was angry she wasn't crying and thought about going out and getting drunk.

She called Janice instead. "Hi darling, I'm sorry it's been three evenings since I called. This is catch up time. What's the latest?"

"I'm pregnant mum."

"What!"

"Calm down mum. I haven't had it confirmed."

"Go out and buy a test kit."

"No, I'll try to get in to see Dr Jong tomorrow evening. I'm overdue but it's not only that. I have the feeling I'm pregnant and I even appear to have been told it will be a girl."

"Oh a granddaughter. How marvelous."

"Cool it mum. I haven't told Rob yet. I want confirmation first."

"That's understandable. Please, please call me as soon as you know. Promise."

"Sure thing mum. What's your news?"

"I'm having an affair."

"Good."

"Aren't you surprised?"

"No, Robyn just called to tell me you had confessed to her and cut the call because she thought you would be guilty and feel the need to also tell me. Robyn said dad doesn't know. Well he doesn't need to know. You are at the right age to have your fling. I read in a women's magazine that 80% of women turning fifty have an affair."

"Are you sure of that statistic? That figure seems awfully high."

"Perhaps it was either having an affair or thinking about it before their sex life switched off."

"That sounds more like it. Tell me about names darling?"

"What, call you a bitch for doing the dirty on dad?"

"No you fool, Stop teasing. What names shall we discuss for your baby?"

"First you tell me what's he like and what he does to you."

"Janice, for goodness sake. Not on the phone. I'm going."

"Okay, let's talk names. What doe you think of Shiloh."

"Are you serious darling or is that just a wind-up?"

CHAPTER 3

Annie rang the doorbell of the hotel suite and Mick opened the double doors with a flourish, said hi, and kissed her and Annie could feel his erection against her leg. God, couldn't he wait for her to catch her breath and have a look round.

Mick took her arm and said, "Let's inspect our den babe and then we'll have some champagne before we watch football on TV.

"Football?" Annie quavered.

"No, not interested?" Mick checked his watch and said only the tourist trinket shops and sex shops would be open now.

Annie attempted to get her mind around this; it was so unexpected. She then heard Mick ask for suggestions.

"Let's strip, drink champagne and fuck."

"Oh, what a wonderful suggestion. So original and anyway I don't really like watching old football games."

Annie asked for the lights to be turned low. "As you may already know, I've lost my girlish figure."

"Yes and I have a pot belly as well and my ass is no longer trim and taut. But when passion rises all self-doubt goes out the window. Have you told your husband about me?"

"No, of course not. I'm not suicidal."

"Would he try to kill me if he did find out?"

"No at least not intentionally. He'd attempt to cut your balls out with a garden spade."

"Please don't tell him," Mick said, voice quavering as he turned down the lights. "Would you like it up the ass on this wonderful occasion in wonderful surroundings?"

"No thanks. I'd like to keep my virginity there."

"Very well. As punishment for removing that objective of my desire you can start by jerking me off with your feet so keep your stockings on."

The foot fuck went nowhere. Annie was all fingers and thumbs, er, sort of. She had difficulty keeping her legs raised and keeping his dick between the soles of her feet and jerking him all at the same time. She lacked coordination and the necessary finesse.

"Don't worry, you are rather long on the tooth to begin in that role. Some of the younger women in my office began practicing it in their late teens with a girlfriend holding a dildo."

"Ohmigod."

"Yes we are breeding a new generation of women who are becoming experts in full sexual service. The good ones can feet fuck a guy driving a vehicle and not accidentally change the position of the shift."

Annie thought that might be a tease.

"Get me off in a tit fuck Annie, you have heavy hangers."

Annie really enjoyed that and thought Tony used to love her doing that; it had been a good option during menstruation. They really had become so predictable with their sex... in bed, lights off and he grunting over her. Once he used to laugh and shout when she rode cowgirl and when doing it facing him he'd grab at her tits and the excitement used to make her climax hugely.

Mick slapped her ass. She didn't like that. He then lifted her on to the dinning table and said, "I ordered the meal for 9:00. We'll have time to finish this. He forced her legs open, rather too roughly, and then began eating her and once again proved how good he was at that.

"Are you ready to come?"

"Not yet," she replied, thinking it almost sounded like an apology.

Mick then dug two fingers into her, twisted them around and then counter-clockwise and that was okay as there was plenty of her natural lube in his working area. Mick then stopping licking and began jerking her, his fingers reversed away from him and thudding up and down deep into her at an astonishing rate, making her almost ready to yell and fly off the table. His free hand began to squeeze her right breast.

Waves of nerve impulses were flashing through her and Annie gasped, "Squeeze my tit harder."

Mick grinned wolfishly and suddenly, without warning, Annie's body shuddered and she cried C-O-M-I-N-G and he lapped as she convulsed. God it was so revolting, but then again she loved it although she was puffing and snorting.

"I thought for a moment you were squirting," Mick said "You really got into that."

"You really got into that." Now there was a genuine compliment.

Annie was in the bath when their dinner began to arrive. She dried and went out in a hotel robe, joining Mick who was wearing the one marked HERS. But it didn't matter.

The meal was lovely and Annie put her desert aside to eat later because no doubt Mick would want to fuck again as soon as they thought their meal had settled. She lay against him as they watched a couple of comedy shows during which time staff arrived back to clear away their meal.

When the second TV show ended Mick asked, "Ready to go again?"

"Oooh yes."

Mick practically threw Annie over the arm of the sofa and gave her a hugely energetic bollocking, doggy style. He then retreated to the other end of the sofa and went to sleep, leaving Annie to finished the champagne and have her desert.

Annie slept in bed for an hour and then lay looking up to the ceiling, thinking of the wonderfully licentious time they were having. For the first time in her life she felt thoroughly fucked. Tony was not as good as Mick at fucking and never would be. She felt sad until she sighed and thought did it really matter. Tony was still pretty good at it, perhaps a little methodical but they still managed to get good results. That happened so easily when you liked each other.

Then Annie's mind hit the rut and she worried she could have been much better off had she remained in Derbyshire and even moved into Derby City where well mannered young sons of wealthy parents abounded. If she'd landed a really top shelf guy she could well be Lady Anne by now perhaps with an even higher step up the peerage when his Lordship past on, had her husband been the oldest son. Annie sniffed oh she should have stayed and not come out to Australia. Hit by remorse she rose and went out and made coffee. Finishing that she shook Mick awake and led him to the bed when he fell instantly to sleep. She thought he was paying big bucks for this night of lust and should enjoy the bed. But why with her? Why hadn't he brought a much younger woman here to lust over? Annie decided he must be losing his touch and so had to make do with whomever he could land, in this case her. Perhaps he'd gone through all the younger woman and didn't like retracing his tracks.

"Oh charming," she giggled. "I'm bottom of the barrel." Within minutes she was asleep.

In the morning Mick shafted Annie passionately but she though he was just making the noises expected of him and repeating a routine he'd been performing countless times on a great number of women, presumably singularly but who knew with promiscuous men?

He had a bath, buttered and ate two buns and then said, "I'm off darling. There is some work at the office that needs my attention. You don't have to vacate this suite until 2:00. Everything is charged back to my office so have breakfast and even lunch brought up if you wish."

Mick left after twice telling Annie she had been a wonderful companion and they'd almost become soul mates. But then as he left the bedroom, saying they must get together soon, he turned his accolades to custard by saying, "You performed wonderfully for your age."

Annie had nothing handy to throw at him so she scowled.

"You look exhausted," he said. "Get some sleep. Bye."

* * *

Annie arrived home in great humor and kissed Tony and he asked had she enjoyed the overnight visit by the floral art group to Gosford. She said yes and continued the lie by saying her bed had been lumpy and she'd missed having him beside her.

"You did?" Tony asked with interest.

"Yes down boy; wait until tonight. You might like to invite me to ride your cowgirl."

"Good gracious. It's been some years since you've wanted to do that. I thought you had become too prim to do that anymore."

"And when did we last do it over the kitchen table?"

"Probably about the time Janice began school. What's brought this on?"

Annie hadn't expected that question so lied again. "Some of the younger women on the bus were talking about sex and I joined them. Then at night we were drinking in one of their bedrooms and Matilda turned on an adult video. It was very graphic. Have you ever tried ass fucking?"

"No, have you?"

"You know I haven't and I'm not sure it had been invented before I met you."

"Well I'm telling you the ancient Greeks and the Romans were into it."

"Well there must be something in it. The blonde with the monster fake tits in the video seemed to be enjoying it but that could be acting."

"No, I've heard the guys talking about it over the years. Apparently it's the preferred option for some women."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah," Tony said, putting on his reading glasses and picking up the Sunday paper. "We should read up on it."

"Okay, but only if you're interested."

"And you're not?"

"I didn't say that. Let's find out more."

"I'm not sure if it's safe allowing you to go on bus trips that include randy young women."

"Well you know I've always liked having sex."

Tony looked up and grinned. "I must not forget that. Perhaps I had felt you are on the wane."

"Who me or do you mean you?"

He grinned. "Okay, cowboy or doggie tonight. You choose."

"In that case I choose both... that's if you feel you're up to it?"

"Oh I don't do all that cycling to be in the fresh air. I hope you'll be up to it."

They grinned at each other, Annie hoping Tony could see she was blushing.

The cowgirl had been so-so, Tony not bothering to push back all that much and he'd looked at her flying tits but had not grabbed them. Annie had insisted on fucking with the lights left on.

Tony had just started pumping Annie, doggy style, when her phone went.

"Should I answer it?"

"Yes, but I'm not stopping. Christ you are tight this way."

"Hi mom."

"Oh hi Robyn. Has Janice had her pregnancy test?"

"No, in the morning. Her doctor was away Friday. What's that noise?"

The headboard was banging and the mattress springs were squeaking.

"Oh it's the blinds; there's a wind."

"But you don't have blinds in your bedroom. You are always in bed by this time."

"Oh, silly me, I meant the curtains are flapping."

"We don't have any wind here."

"Yes darling but remember we are higher up. Your father is asleep snoring. If this is a long call I best take it in another room."

"No, it's short. Janice and I want to take you – just you – to lunch tomorrow. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes I'll love that. Dickinson's at 1:00?"

"Yes, that's our thinking. I'll book."

Even before Annie placed her phone back on the bedside table Tony increased his ramming. Annie gripped the headboard and began pushing back.

"Jesus!"

"Oooh, you are so masterly in this position Tony."

"I can't believe how you could lie to Robyn so expertly."

"I involves years of practice darling. If a mother doesn't lie to her kids making mundane things sound exciting then they would think their mom is boring and not worth talking to."

"But our kids are always talking to you."

"It's because I exaggerate and even lie to them about things darling. I make their world appear rosier than it really is."

"Well that's one parenting skill I wasn't aware of."

"There are others I assure you," puffed Annie, squeezing her thighs together.

"Oooh, oooh, I'm going to blow."

"Shoot up me darling. I have a towel handy."

Annie stared at the ceiling. She thought she was happy, but was she? In bed Tony was barely adequate and he'd do nothing around the house unless she drove him and in turn he'd accuse her of nagging. If she'd stayed in England and not married him she would probably have married a guy rising to become wealthy enough for them to have daily help to come in and clean the house and maintain the grounds. Perhaps they could have found it more desirable to live in a serviced apartment and expanded their lifestyle by have a small cottage in the hills where they could have gone walking with the children, even in the snow, and they could have had a summer house in France and taken guests there to share exciting times on foreign soil.

She sighed. Well as least she had a man who'd stimulated her desire for exciting bouts of sex before she grew too old to enjoy such gamboling. Annie smiled thinking that really was something and Mick had spent heavily on her at the hotel and she'd performed like a young woman, giving it her all. But had that been enough? Annie began to worry and pictured Mick thinking of that time spent with her, shaking his head, his face dark. Oh god, she'd been a big disappointment to him. He'd wanted her ass!

A tear or two trickled down Annie's cheek and she drifted off to sleep, rather unhappy.

Early next morning Annie raced into the bedroom triumphantly to show Tony the first daffodil that had been ready to cut. "Oh Tony, oh Tony – look!"

"Oh nice. I thought I'd killed them all with lawn clippings?"

Annie looked at him in dismay but he didn't see he'd destroyed her mini-moment of pleasure. He'd rolled over, attempting to doze and ignoring his blasted alarm clock that was emitting a mournful zing-ding sound that Annie disliked intensely. "Turn your clock off and get dressed for work you lazy sod," she yelled, stomping from the room.

* * *

Far too early to meet the girls for lunch, Annie used the time profitably. In the stationery shop she bought a card and stamp and clearly marked the envelope, 'Personal' and posted it to Mick. The message read, 'Thank you Mick. I enjoyed our brief time together. My husband suspects. Annie'. She smiled believing that any thought by Mick to fight to get her back, if that's what he wanted, would extinguish when he re-read the words, 'My husband suspects'. She was so buoyed that she purchased a ticket in Saturday's lottery, something she never did.

Annie went into a shoe shop and purchased a pair of expensive shoes she didn't need and then went to the restaurant to find the girls already seated. The both waved and glanced at their watches.

"Hello dears," she said brightly. "Is this a female family summit meeting?"

The girls both lied of course saying since when did there have to be a reason for daughters wishing to take their mum to lunch?

"Mum, I'm pregnant."

"Oh darling, I'm so happy," Annie screamed, startling people around them but they smiled when they saw the mother hug her adult daughter so that suggested the obvious. The three of them discussed names, they ate as the discussion continued and then Janice said quite tentatively as if walking on cracking ice, "Rob is crazy about Amelia. He believes me that I reckon it's a girl."

"Amelia." Robyn and Annie said the name aloud.

"I think it has a great sound to it," Robyn said.

Annie looked deeply thoughtful. "I read somewhere it was one of the old names making a decided comeback.

Robyn asked suspiciously, "How on earth did Rob manage to come up with that name?"

"Mrs Rogers his PA had been waxing on about the film 'Amelia' based on the legendary American pilot Amelia Earhart."

"Well at least that proves Rob listens to women," Annie said sagely and was pleased the girls laughed so heartily.

"Well guys I'll discuss your reactions with Rob. There is something we must discuss mom and that is you having it off with this guy, I presume he is married. What sort of example would that be to Amelia is that is to be her name?"

"About the same as if I had a black Scottie Terrier called Rufus but I daresay she'd be more interested in the dog."

Both daughters stared at their mother, mouths hanging open. Then Janice looked to Robyn for support.

"Mum," Robyn said carefully. "I don't think you appreciate the enormity of the problem. If dad finds out you'll be without a husband, we will have parents in a busted marriage and little Amy..."

"Amelia," chorused Janice and Annie.

"Oh sorry. Now where was I?"

"If that were to happen," Annie said firmly, "Tony would still be Amelia's grandfather so that argument is spurious."

"It's not," Robyn said coloring.

Janice said thoughtfully, "I suppose technically mom is correct."

"Well it is spurious because your father is not going to find out, is he? And even if he did he might not really mind, being so preoccupied about where to dump the lawn clippings."

"What?" chorused the daughters and Robyn added, "Mom are you under mental strain?"

"Actually she's blooming. Just look at her. I read somewhere extra sex for older women has that effect."

Robyn asked, "Exactly what magazines do you read Janice to bring such worldly argument to the table?"

"The same women's magazines you do but the difference is I read them properly."

"Girls, come on, let's have a peaceful lunch. Aren't you going to ask what my guy who's my bit on the side does to me?"

"Oh mum, yes, I've been losing sleep over trying to imagine what two older people do."

"Janice, don't be so disgusting," Robyn fumed, "and you mum talk about something else."

Annie pulled up the bag containing her new shoes and conversation stabilized. They chatted amicably for the remainder of the time they were together.

Robyn kissed her warmly, the best public kissed Robyn had delivered in years, and as to be expected when kissing her foul-minded younger daughter, Janice whispered, "Does he have a really big dick?" and then said, "I'll give you a call tonight mom."

"Same here," Robyn said. "I must get back into that habit."

Annie walked back to her car thinking that had been a really lovely lunch. She loved her daughters taking such an interest in her.

On Friday Annie was at lunch with other women from her office when Mick entered. He saw her and came over and completely ignoring the other women said, "I received your card. I'm very disappointed Annie. I was prepared to invest heavily in you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds