• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ensorcelled
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Ensorcelled

"I am a virgin, Gammy," I said truthfully.

"Oh, shit!" she cried as an orgasm rocked her body. I thought she was going to tilt over. I grabbed her at the ribs and steadied her. She leaned down, kissed me, then whispered, "Say it again. Tell me again what you just said."

"You are taking my virginity from me, Gammy."

The noise that emanated from her was something akin to all the tortured souls in hell receiving a moment's respite from their endless tortures as she convulsed again. She began peppering my face with kisses as she said, "Bring it home, Sam. Fill Gammy's pussy with your sperm. My pussy is just as thirsty for it as my mouth was."

"Oh, fuck, Gammy," I whimpered, then emptied myself into her. I pulled her close and began to kiss her deeply. I couldn't believe that I had actually just lost my virginity to my grandmother. To my Gammy. My Gammy.

As I collapsed deep into the chaise lounge, Gammy collapsed atop me. We lay there, completely spent, until our lungs had once again resumed normal function.

"I'm going to make a deal with you," Gammy said after several minutes of silence. "I'm going to wake you up every morning with a blow job, and every afternoon you can eat my pussy for as long as you want, just so long as we can do this every evening."

"Fuckin'-A," I replied with no thought whatsoever.

"Fuckin'-A" Gammy repeated. She smiled. "It's good to have you here, Sam."

"It's good to be here, Gammy."

True to her word, the following morning I awoke to find Gammy servicing my hard cock. She did a great job of it, too. So good, in fact, that she had me talking to her. "Oh, shit, Gammy. You're not sucking my cock, you know why? Do you know why you're not sucking my cock, Gammy? Because it doesn't belong to me anymore, Gammy. This cock is yours, for now and evermore." She moaned. "I don't care what happens in the future, Gammy, because no other woman will ever know what this cock looks like or tastes like because it is yours and yours alone." She shuddered. "Gammy ... Gammy, I love you so much because you're going to make me cum," and I did. I filled her mouth with my cum and she drank down every drop.

"Oh, God, Sam. Your sperm is life for me," she said when she finally came off my cock. "Thank you, thank you for giving me what I need." She kissed me, then said, "Come on. I think I figured out how to fry an egg."

I laughed at that. I got dressed, then my mind started turning to what would happen this afternoon. I had never eaten a pussy before, but I was sure that Gammy would tell me just how she liked it.

The eggs were good. Not the way I remembered them, but they did the job of filling my belly, so that's all that mattered. I went to see Gramps. He was asleep. "He's usually awake by now," Gammy said. "I hope nothing's wrong."

As we left the room, I asked, "Why isn't he in a hospital, Gammy?"

"We really can't afford it," she answered. "Besides, what will they do for him there that I can't do for him here?"

"Don't you guys have insurance?" She shook her head. "What about one of those nurses who visit a few days a week? Couldn't you afford that?"

"We just can't afford it," she said again as we made our way to the couch and sat. "Let's talk about happier stuff. How did you enjoy last night?"

"Are you kidding me?" I almost shouted. "I lost my virginity to my smoking hot Gammy. How do you think I enjoyed it?"

She smiled. "And this morning?"

"Teach me how to eat your pussy, Gammy. I can't wait till this afternoon. I want to learn now, that way whenever you want it you know I will do a good job for you."

She smiled as she leaned back against the arm rest. I scooted back as she brought her legs up and removed her shorts and panties. She spread her legs, then used two fingers to spread the lips. God-damn it, man. Her pussy was so fucking beautiful. Using a finger from her other hand, she began massaging herself as she said, "This is my clitoris. Like your penis, it is filled with about a million nerve receptors so that when it is stimulated, it brings great pleasure. What I have spread with my fingers? The lips? Those are called labia. I have two sets, do you see?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"These are sensitive too, but not as sensitive as my clitoris. Since this whole scenario has turned me on, I have gotten wet. Do you see my pussy glistening?" I could. I nodded. "I want you to place just the tips of your first two fingers inside of me to lubricate them." I did. "Now, I want you to slowly rub them on my clit." I did this also. "Mmmmmmmm. That feels nice. Now, lubricate them again, and continue in that fashion. Yes. Oh, yes, Sam. That feels so fucking good. Now, dip your fingers into me again, but this time I want you to put them in your mouth when you do."

I did, and, surprised, I said, "Gammy, I've never tasted anything like this."

"Put them back in me. Hold them there. Now, pull them out and place them in my mouth."

"Ma'am?"

"I want to taste my cum, Sam." I did as she asked, and, "Ohhhh, I love the taste of me."

I lost it then. I buried my face between her legs and began to lap at her honey hole.

"Oh, yes, Sam. That's it. Lick it."

I stuck my tongue as far up her as I could get it and wiggled it around like it was a dog sniffing out clues to a robbery.

"Keep going. I'm almost there."

I lapped and lapped and lapped, until, "Shit yes!" she latched onto my head and held it in place as she bucked against my mouth. I felt her warm cum enter me, and as much as I wanted to swallow, I held it. Once she released my head, I moved up to her and shared my secret treasure with her. We lapped at each other's mouth as we licked one another clean.

We kissed, then I asked, "How was that?"

"Very good for a beginner," Gammy told me, "but now you need to learn how to treat a clit with respect. Are you ready?"

"I am, Gammy."

"Put your face between my legs again. That's right. Now, slowly suck my clit into your mouth. Mmmmm. That's right. Now suck it like a newborn baby might suck a bottle. Ohhhh, you're doing well, Sam. Now ... Now begin to flick your tongue across it very lightly. Yes. Yes, just like ... that."

Her breathing had become heavy, her words breathy. "Now ... Now run your tongue in a clockwise motion around my clit. Oh, dear God, yes. Just like that. Now ... Now ..." and once again her hands found the back of my head. She pushed me into her as she cried out with another orgasm. I was content to keep pleasuring her as she taught me, and I greedily drank what cum poured from her, which was more than the first time. I had other aspirations too, though. My cock was raging hard against my shorts. I stood, pulled them off, and placed myself atop her, ready to enter, when she said,

"Stop." I was confused, and a little hurt. "We made a deal last night, Sam. The deal was that I would blow you in the morning, you would eat me in the afternoon, and we would make love in the evening. I cannot change that contract, but you can. All you have to do is pledge your undying love to me, and I will be yours."

My cock was so hard that I thought it was going to shed its skin. My own breathing was erratic in anticipation of what I could be doing right now if only I played along, which is why I had no problem saying, "Anything for you, Gammy. Anything for you."

She smiled, lay her head back, and I entered her slowly, cumming immediately. I felt like I had just cheated us both, so I had no problem working my way through another."

"Oh, Yes. Yes, Sam. I crave your cum. It is life for me. Fill me, fill me with it."

She knew what to say to keep my head in the game. I worked her over good. It may have taken me twenty minutes or so, but I gave her just what she wanted from me. As I lay atop her, out of breath and completely satisfied, she smiled and said, "And to think, we still have tonight to look forward to."

I was sitting on the couch when Gammy came out of Gramps's room. "I'm going into town. Do you want to come with?"

"No, I think I'll stay here." Now, I should have said something like And what? Leave Gramps alone? but right now, he was the furthest thing from my mind. "Gammy?"

"Yes, Sam."

"Is sex supposed to make a person feel fatigued? I swear, I feel like I just participated in a decathlon."

"De-cath-lon," she pronounced carefully, then laughed. "Sex is like anything else; you have to build a tolerance to it. For me, it is invigorating. I suppose that because you are new to it, it is like trying an exercise you have never done before. It will build muscles that you never knew you had. You just have to get used to it, is all, and once you do? Why, I bet you will be able to make love to me all night long."

"I hope so," I said with a smile, instead of something like Will I be here long enough to do that with you?

She left, so I went to pay a visit to Gramps, sorry that I had given so little thought over him today. He was asleep when I entered, so I sat in a chair next to the bed. This was around eleven. I had apparently nodded off, because it was now five o'clock. I stood and saw that Gramps was wide awake.

I took his hand in mine and said, "Hey, Gramps. It's Sam. Do you recognize me?" He squeezed my hand. I had to admit, he looked better. Not really knowing about the side effects of strokes, I asked, "Do you feel better? Can you talk?"

"Meer," it sounded like he said.

"Meer?" I questioned.

He looked over at Gammy's vanity, at her make-up. "Meer."

I walked to it and started holding up random items, not knowing what he could mean. After going through her nail polish, a file, a comb, some hair pins, and a tube of lipstick, he finally rolled his eyes at me in what I guessed to be exasperation. I laughed.

"Who's laughing in there?" It was Gammy. I turned before she entered. "Sam? Was that you I heard laughing?"

I put every ounce of acting I could remember from Drama class into those few seconds, and when I turned around I had been able to coax a few tears from my eyes.

"Oh, Sam. That was crying I heard, not laughter. I'm so sorry."

I said nothing, just allowed her to take me in her arms. Gramps peeped an eye to me, then made a silent, "Shhhh" with his lips. I gave him a thumbs up, then he closed his eye again and pretended to be asleep. Gammy, on the other hand, had begun inhaling deeply against my neck like she had done before.

"Let's get out of here," I said to her.

"You go ahead. I need to check his diaper. Unless, of course, you already have."

"No, Gammy. I just walked in when you got home."

"I'll be out in a minute," and she was.

"Look, I bought Chi-nese." She pronounced it correctly, but there was still that hesitation between syllables that bothered me more and more, but for some reason not enough for me to suspect it meant anything. She fixed us each a plate, and over dinner she told me about her adventures in town. "...and that's when the first one said, 'I'd give my soul to fuck an ass like that,' and the second one said, 'Me too,' so I told them to take me to their room, and they did. Oh, Sam, they laid waste to my asshole, I'll let you know, but in the end, they got what they wanted, and I got what I wanted."

I stared in disbelief.

"What? I thought you'd be happy for me."

"Gammy?" I almost whined. "I thought ... I mean, you and I ...?"

"Oh, you're still my number one right now, Sam, but come on. I couldn't turn down an offer like that."

"I didn't know you enjoyed ... Um ... Anal."

"Me either," she said around a forkful of lo mein. "That was my first time, but it won't be my last." She chewed, swallowed, then smiled as she said, "Do you want to fuck my ass tonight? As much as I liked it, I'm sure you'll like it even more."

In that instant I forgot about her blatant betrayal of us ... of me. "Uh, yeah. Sure."

"Good. I want you to fuck it as long as you like. Cum as much as you want. Ooooo, I'm getting wet just thinking about it. Want to eat my pussy?"

I was like an insect drawn by a pheromone. No sooner were the words out of her mouth than I was kneeling between her legs, working her panties off her. I remembered her tutelage well, and had her cumming in no time. I didn't stop, though. The more I ate her, the more I wanted it. She finally called me off after about an hour. Too bad for her (or perhaps, good for her) I wasn't through yet. Still kneeling, I slid my shorts and underwear off, then slid my dick inside her pussy. I pumped a couple of times to get myself well lubricated, then I pulled out and began fucking her in the ass right there in that chair at the kitchen table.

"Jesus fuck!" she shouted. "Yeah, Sam. That's the way. Fuck my asshole like you mean it. Make me regret letting someone else fuck what should have been yours."

"You should have known better!" I screamed as I pumped furiously in and out of her. "I told you that this cock was yours to use as you wish. You should have used it in your asshole. I gave you my virginity, you should have given me yours in return."

"That's it, Sam. Make me pay. I was a bad Gammy. Make me pay for that."

I felt myself about to cum, and my whole demeanor changed. "Oh, your asshole feels so beautiful around my cock, Gammy," and then I exploded inside of her. The force of the orgasm rocked me so hard that my knees buckled and I fell to the floor, but I held onto her, and I still drove my cock in and out of her ass. As I lay on her, fighting for air, I said over and over again, "I love you, Gammy. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Sam," she said, then kissed me. I felt her tongue in my mouth, swimming about, and soon mine joined hers like two dolphins at play. We lay there kissing for countless minutes, then she said, "Why don't you go get yourself cleaned up? We still have one more session to go before bedtime."

That kept the smile on my face. I did as told, then waited patiently poolside for her. There was something that I noticed my first day here, but with everything going on as it has, I didn't remember to ask about it. I would tonight, though, and before we got started on round whatever this one would be.

Gammy walked outside completely nude. She looked like she had subtracted five years from her features. When I mentioned this, she assured me that it was a mixture of it being night and the light amount of make-up she had put on.

She began kissing me, and I said, "Wait a second. I've been wanting to ask why it is you don't have any mirrors in the house. I haven't seen a single one."

"Oh, that," she said with a small laugh. "It's just more of this crazy California stuff, I suppose, but here, older people don't keep mirrors. You see, it has been scientifically proven that self-image and self-worth begin with how someone perceives him- or herself. If we remove all the mirrors, then we rely on the positivity of others to feed our self-worth and our self-image. Our confidence grows, our introversions disappear, and we are happy, thriving people. At least, that's how it was explained to me, but I can tell you that your grandfather and I took that to heart, and it has proven to work for us very well."

"Well, I can surely state that you look good," I told her. "You're about the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, Gammy."

"Oh, you're just saying that because I'm your Gammy."

"No," I began to protest with honesty, "I mean it. Every bit of it."

"Then stop calling me Gammy and start calling me Sherline."

I looked at her, deep into her eyes, and said, "I love you, Sherline."

"Then make love to me, Sam. Make love to me and let me feel it with every thrust."

I did, and it was beautiful.

I awoke the next morning still on the deck, the sun beating down on my tan body as Gamm—Sherline was living up to her promise. I pretended to be asleep until that feeling hit me, then moaned loudly as I unloaded myself into her mouth. She swallowed every drop, then smacked her lips in delight as she said, "Good morning, sleepy-head."

"Good morning to you, too," I said with a smile. "Want me to return the favor?"

"Maybe I shouldn't ... but why the hell not?" She straddled my face, and after three quick orgasms she pulled herself free. "You have really become quite adept at that, Sam. I'm going to miss you when you're gone."

"I'm not gone yet," I said, and pulled her back onto my face. Another two, and she was done for the time being.

I washed up, brushed my teeth, though I wondered why. I wanted that taste in my mouth not just all day, but all the time. Still, good hygiene and all ... I then dressed and paid a visit to Gramps. Sherline was in there, and asked that I wait by the door until she could finish changing him. Once done, she invited me in.

"How is he today?" I asked as I stood next to her.

"No change," she said. "Still unconscious."

"Should we ... Is he going to die while I'm here, Sherline?"

She smiled for me using her proper name. "I hope not. I want to spare you that."

"Can I be alone with him a bit?"

"Yes, of course, Sam. Take all the time you want."

She left the room, and I grabbed Gramps's hand as I whispered, "We're alone." He didn't want Sherline knowing he was conscious, and I wanted to find out why.

His eyes flitted open, then he pulled downward on my hand. I followed, placing my ear next to his mouth. "Mirror," he said, then cut his eyes toward Sherline's vanity. I went to it, returned, then flashed a small compact before him. "Open," he said, and I did. "Look." I did. I stared. I moved it in different directions. Since when did my hair start going gray? I asked myself. And what's those bags under my eyes? And before I could even begin to formulate an answer, I heard,

"Sam?" as Sherline made her way down the hall. I quickly returned the compact to her vanity and had just made my way to Gramps's side again when she popped her head in the door. "I found stee-acks in the freezer. Should we have those tonight?"

"Yeah, that'd be great, Sherline. Thanks."

"I shall thaw them, mar-in-ate them, and grill them outside next to the pool."

"Sounds wonderful," I said.

She smiled, ducked out, then popped back in immediately. "Has he awoken? Has he said anything? You would tell me if he had, wouldn't you?"

"He's still unconscious, Sherline." I don't know why I felt the need to lie to her about it. Maybe it was because I knew Gramps was cognizant enough to not want me to. Hell, with everything else I was giving her, I could keep this one thing for myself. And Gramps, of course.

Around one o'clock, I was trying my best to stay awake while watching Season Two of Stranger Things. Sherline turned off the TV and plopped herself down on the couch, legs spread wide. "Come on, big boy. Time for lunch." I laughed, and as I placed my mouth on her pussy I couldn't help but feel like some child who reluctantly takes his or her medicine: You don't want to do it, but you force yourself to anyway. She came quickly, praised my skills again, then announced that she had a meeting with her lawyer, "You know, just in case?"

"Don't be naughty," I called after her, but I really didn't even have the energy to be properly jealous.

I returned to Gramps's room and announced, "She's gone. Lawyer visit."

I held his hand. He gripped mine. He shook his head, then his eyes closed and his head fell to the side. I didn't even panic when that happened. I checked for a pulse, and he had one. A strong one. I placed a finger under his nose, and, yep, he was breathing alright. "Must be asleep," I said to the quiet room, then left and resumed my place on the couch. I turned on the TV and resumed watching Stranger Things. El, who was now calling herself Jane, was trying to move a train car using her powers. When I awoke, the kids were at a school dance and that big shadow thing was resting atop the gym.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ensorcelled
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds