• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ensorcelled
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Ensorcelled

Some of the ash landed on the paved side of the pool, but the majority of it went in and sank to the bottom, and there it lay, soaking up what water it could.

A couple of uniformed police officers came by the house several hours later and found the place trashed. They called in to the station, and soon a team of investigators were upon the scene. They went through the house, and even walked around the pool, but all they could find there was an upturned grill with ash spilled on the ground; no one noticed the dark clump of ash at the bottom. Around eleven p.m., the investigators taped off the house and departed.

The ash remained, and slowly it began to increase in size. After a few hours, a torso formed, and soon after that, a head. An arm was formed, then another. Then the first leg, followed by the second. Now it was just a matter of the details of her features.

She jumped, gliding to the surface where she scooped the remainder of the ash into her hands and smeared them about her face and torso. Breasts formed. They sagged, but their beauty, like the rest of her body, was just an impending eventuality. She needed more water, so she made her way to the shallow end and just lay there. She stared directly into the moon, and as she watched it go away and the sun take its place, she stared directly into it as well.

More images filled her mind of lives once lived were but weren't anymore, then the first cognizant thought made its presence known: Lives to ... get back ... to ... Frank ... Sam ...

Frank. Sam. The memory of these names brought a smile to her lips—No, to Sherline's lips. Jezeeri smiled then as a memory of the life force she had stolen from each brought images of renewed life and vitality, but then those happy feelings turned to hate and contempt when she remembered that these two killed her, and yes, they had killed her, but in their ignorance, they resurrected her once more.

Her heart had been burned. If they had just scattered her remains to the winds, she would never again have walked this plane, but they didn't. They combined the ashes of the heart with those of the mind and body, then foolishly added not just water, which Jezeeri could use as a coagulant, but DNA—Franks's DNA in the form of his backwash.

The old man may have known a thing or two about killing a Succubus, but he knew absolutely nothing about making sure she remained dead.

As the sun arose higher, Jezeeri stared into it as she wiggled her fingers and toes. She moved her arms and legs, turned her head back and forth. She was almost completely formed. Physically, she was. Mentally, however, she was still collating all the data she had gleaned as herself and as Sherline/Gammy.

She heard a voice, just barely, though, as her ears were still submerged. She then saw a figure approach rapidly from the far end of the pool. As it got closer, she said, "...Man. Police ... man." Then she was taken ahold of and pulled onto the deck.

"Ma'am, can you hear me?" he asked.

"Hear you. Yes." Jezeeri said.

"Are you okay?"

"I are okay." No, that wasn't right. "I am okay. Yes, I am okay."

"Don't worry, ma'am. I'll have help here in no time." He reached for his mic, but she grabbed at his arm before he could call for an ambulance.

"No. No. Just ... Shower, please."

"Ma'am, your entire body is covered in third degree burns. I need to call an ambulance before—"

She held a finger to his lips. "Just ash. Shower. Please."

Against his better judgement, he helped her to her feet. He wondered why he was so quick to forego protocol in such a dire situation, but he never really delved for answers as he carried her over the broken glass and into her bathroom where he set the temperature at a moderate level. He turned to leave, but Jezeeri said, "Stay, please," so he did.

Fifteen minutes later, a woman who looked every bit the part of a sixty-five-year-old Sherline Folsom exited the shower and made her way into her room. Officer Dale Connors was still there, waiting on the bed. He was surprised to see that all the ash had washed from her body, but even more surprised that the woman had no modesty whatsoever. She entered fully nude, then walked to the bed before sitting just inches from him.

"Ma'am, I'm glad to see that you're okay, but I really need to call this in."

"You saved me," she said to him. "Thank you." She hugged him, breathed deeply of his essence. She moved her lips to his and began to kiss him.

Officer Connors began to kiss her back, then pulled away. "Ma'am, I ... I don't think this is appropriate. I should really—"

"You should really let me thank you pro-per-ply ... Properly," she said as she unzipped his pants. She removed his utility belt amid his protestations, but he never actually reached out to stop her. She got his pants down and began sucking his cock, which was already hard and willing to give her exactly what she needed.

"Oh, dear God," he whispered as her tongue snaked up his shaft and around his dick head. Two minutes in and he couldn't contain himself. "Dear Lord. I'm gonna cum!" And he did.

Jezeeri swallowed, then pulled her mouth from him and said, "Yes! Yes! The elixir of life. So good. So sweet, but I need more. I need more, officer." She climbed atop him and began to ride him. She was trying her hardest to get him off again, then she remembered, "Kegels!" She began flexing her vaginal muscles, much to Officer Connors's delight. In no time at all she had brought him to the precipice, but now she needed something else from him. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh, God, no," he whispered.

"Promise me that you will give me all the sex that I need," she said to him.

"I promise," he said. "Cross my heart and hope to die."

"You very well shall," Jezeeri said as she once again manipulated her muscles. Connors came in her, and she absorbed it all.

She continued to ride him, even when he begged her off. "No more. Please. Need ... Need to rest. Must ... Married ..."

"You promised to give me all the sex I need," she reminded him, and began to work those muscles harder, faster, until he came again. With every orgasm, Officer Connors's protests grew fainter and fainter as his life force dwindled more and more. She stayed atop him until she had gotten that final drop of cum from him. He lurched, and she placed her mouth against his, ready to capture his soul as his heart beat its last.

She sat up, invigorated, her every cell dancing as she underwent a metabolic change. She felt her skin tighten, her breasts rise. She could actually feel the grey of her hair change back to its original raven-black. She stood, went to the closet, and pulled a mirror from it. She placed it upon the dresser and looked at herself. She was pleased with what Officer Connors's life force had afforded her, but she needed more. Just then, opportunity knocked.

Jezeeri wrapped herself in a robe, then went to the front door and opened it. A man in his early sixties greeted her with a smile as he flashed a badge. "Lieutenant Davis, ma'am. May I come in?"

"By all means," she said as she stepped aside.

Lt. Davis entered, took one look around, and asked, "What the hell happened here?"

"I was burgled," she said with a smile. "There was an officer here already."

"Yes, ma'am. That's why I'm here. Officer Connors's car is still parked outside, yet he never reported in after coming out here."

"Is that important?" Jezeeri asked. "Should he have reported in?"

"Yes, ma'am. It is," Lt. Davis responded. "Where is he? I need to speak with him."

"Oh. Well, I think I fucked him to death," Jezeeri said. She reached out and grabbed Lt. Davis's penis and began to massage it through his trousers.

Lt. Davis stiffened. Not only had it been a while since a woman had grabbed him thus, but he couldn't remember the last time he had gotten a hard-on because of his ED, yet, here this woman was rubbing his hard dick like it was more twenty-three than sixty-three. He felt his will leave him; he wanted nothing more than to let this woman make him cum. She knelt before him, freed his erect penis from his pants, and began to suck it. "L-Let me sit down. Please."

He did, and she continued sucking him like he had never been sucked before. She felt him spasm, then she pulled off him. "Shall I finish?"

"Please," he begged her. "Please finish."

"First, you have to call ..." she searched for the right word. "You have to call dis-patch and tell them everything is fine."

Lt. Davis couldn't work his mic fast enough. He reported that everything was 10-4 and he would return soon. "There. Now will you finish?"

"Just one more thing," Jezeeri said. "Promise me that I can do this for as long as I like."

"I ... What if Connors comes ...?"

"Promise me," she said as she teased his cockhead with her tongue.

"Oh, Lord. Yes," he cried. "As long as you want. I promise."

She smiled, then took him into her mouth once more. Three hours later and he was dead. Three hours later, and she looked like a forty-five-year-old with a smoking hot body, firm, supple breasts, and a killer ass.

She returned to her bedroom and began rifling through the drawers. She didn't quite know what she was looking for, but she was sure that once she saw it, she would know. She checked the closet, but still couldn't find whatever it was. Two hours in, and she heard the door open. "Hello?" Silence. "Is anyone here?" More silence. "Hello? I saw your cars parked out front." It was then that she recognized the voice.

"In here," she called.

Frank Folsom walked into the bedroom and stood, rooted to the ground in disbelief.

"Hi, honey. Did you miss me?"

* * *

Jezeeri finished Frank off in no time. It was so easy to bend him to her will as he was still weak from their last encounter. Once she was through with him, she began searching his luggage for what she sought, and she found it. A ticket to Valdosta, Georgia. "Georgia," she said. "Georgia. Ma and Daddy. Three hours difference." She searched Frank and found an actual street address for Ma and Daddy, then hopped into Lt. Davis's car and made her way to the airport.

She decided at the last minute to drive across country, taking her time to build her strength and memory. She stopped in various places, leaving only the husks of her unfortunate victims behind. Six weeks later, she arrived at her son and daughter-in-law's house. She would take her time in feasting on them. She wanted to revel in the absorption of their energy. She wanted Sam to know it was she who had committed this atrocity.

As luck would have it, Sam called home that very night. She made sure he knew.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ensorcelled
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds