• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

12

"You can never tell anyone about this, promise?"

"Yeah man, I know!"

"I'm serious, dude, not a soul. I am so ashamed and it's seriously been killing me for two weeks."

"Okay, just tell me, I promise I will never say anything to anyone, ever."

"The reason Rachel and I broke up is because I couldn't perform."

"Perform what?"

"Perform... sexually?"

"Like you were bad at it?"

"No, like... I couldn't even get it up!"

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, we tried like ten times and every single time it got to taking our clothes off, I would go limp."

"But she is so hot!"

"I know man, she said that she couldn't do this anymore. That every time we failed, it made her feel ugly and unattractive. She said sex was very important to her. So she ended it."

"That sucks, man!"

"I tried so hard and she did too, she spent twenty minutes sucking my limp dick, one night, with no response."

"Have you seen a doctor?"

"Yes, he said I am perfectly healthy. That it is all mental and that it is just performance anxiety. He prescribed me Viagra and sent me home."

"Did that work?"

"Nope. I still couldn't get hard for her!"

"Do you ever get boners?"

"Yes! I can jerk off just fine on my own, its just when I'm around someone else."

"That sucks so much, dude!"

"I want to fuck her so bad, I don't know what's wrong with me. I have researched everything, and nothing works. And "just relax" isn't an answer."

"I'm sorry, man! If you need anyone to talk with you about this or just vent, I'm always right here."

"Thanks man!"

Over the next few weeks, Thomas noticed Mike was exceptionally quiet and down. He would sulk around and spent little to no time in the living room of their shared apartment. He just went to class and then would head straight to his room. From Mike's room, Thomas would occasionally hear sobbing or desperate pleas to god to heal him of his flaccid cock. Finally after three weeks of this, Thomas couldn't take anymore of it.

(Knock, knock, knock)

"Mike! Come out of your room. We are going to watch a movie!"

"Not tonight, I am not in the mood."

"Mike, if you don't come watch this movie with me, I'm calling Student Health and having them send out a counselor."

The room was quiet for a few moments, then the door opened and Mike emerged. "Fine. A movie won't hurt, I guess." He mumbled.

Mike and Thomas set down on the couch and Thomas played whatever was paused on the screen. Mike quickly realized he was watching a porn movie as two perky-breasted petite girls began kissing in their pajamas and undressing as they did.

"What the fuck, man? A porno?" Mike scoffed.

"I've been researching your issue and it seems that in the most severe cases, sex therapists recommend getting comfortable with sex. That people with severe anxiety about sex may have a negative association with it, so the best course of action is practice and time."

"There is no girl who will practice with a limp-dicked loser like me!"

"But I will!"

"What?"

"Here is what I am thinking. Every night, you and I will get naked and sit together on the couch and jerk off to a porn."

"I'm not gay, man!"

"Me either! But we have to get you used to being naked with another person and you are not going to find anyone being all mopey and nervous all the time. I am not going to jerk you off or come on to you. It's just jerking off with your bud."

Mike pondered this for a while before finally saying, "...Whatever, I am so desperate I'll try anything at this point."

The two college-aged men stripped out of their clothes and set down on the couch and began jerking off to the video. This first night, Mike couldn't get an erection and felt pathetic as Thomas came strongly into a wad of Kleenex. "We'll try this every night until you start getting an erection. Maybe we should both be naked whenever we are home to get you more okay with being naked," Thomas theorized aloud, "We have all seen dicks in the locker room, this is no different." Mike was embarrassed and still depressed, but he didn't have any better ideas, so he chose to just go along with Thomas's plan.

The next day after classes, Mike came home to a naked Thomas chilling on the couch. "Strip!" Thomas yelled. Mike got naked and went to the kitchen and grabbed some food then joined his friend on the couch. After a few hours of naked video games, Thomas switched on some porn, and the guys preceded to beat off. Again, Mike couldn't get hard, while Thomas, orgasmed into a wad of tissue. Mike was ashamed but Thomas looked at him and smiled, "we'll keep trying this until it works, it's going to work." This pattern continued of nudity and masturbation continued for the rest of the week.

Then, after just a week, Mike got hard while watching a guy plow a young brunette from behind. Thomas looked over and noticed his erection. "Look at that! I think our plan is starting to work." Mike continued to jerk off until he orgasmed, his semen shooting onto his abdomen. As Thomas watched Mike cum all over himself, Thomas, also covered his own abs in his load. The boys breathed heavily until their orgasms subsided. "Awesome man! We'll keep this up and you'll be banging chicks in no time." Thomas said as he wiped himself off.

The next night, after both friends were fully erect, Thomas said, "Alright Mike I want to try something different. Just trust me, okay?" Thomas reached over and placed his hand on his friend's leg, then began sliding his way up towards his penis. Mike's cock began to deflate in his hand and again he was as limp as could be. Mike said, "Why did you do that, man? I was getting close." Thomas, replied, "you have to be comfortable with intimacy not just being naked. I am going to start touching you until you are able to cum while having another person touching you!"

"Aren't we crossing a line here?"

"Again, I am just trying to simulate being with a girl, I'm not going to jerk you off, I'm just touching you."

The next few nights, once the porn came on, Thomas would scoot toward Mike until he was pressing against him, once Thomas noticed Mike had a strong erection, he would place his hand and move it toward his cock. Just like the first night Mike would lose his erection. But after four nights of this, Mike's erection stood strong as Thomas finger got within a millimeter of his cock. "See man, you are getting used to the intimacy." Mike blew his load just as Thomas looked like he was about to move a little further.

The following night, Mike and Thomas repeated this exact scenario with the same results. In the morning, Mike looked at Thomas as they got ready for class and said, "Hey Thomas, I just want to say thank you, I feel like I have come such a long way and I owe it all to you and your patience. I really owe you!"

"No problem, brah! I just want to see you happy and your mood has gotten so much better lately. You are almost back to your old self. The guy I knew before all of this went down."

"Well, I have one more favor to ask of you. I know you are not gay, but tonight could you actually jerk me off? I want to make sure I can get hard in someone else's hand, other than my own."

"Let me think about it, man, that's crossing a line that I may not be comfortable crossing."

"I understand! Forget I brought it up and we can just keep doing what we are doing."

Thomas thought long and hard about it all day, could he give his best friend and roommate a hand-job? It would be weird but Mike had come such a long way, it would be a shame to throw all of that progress away. It's just a dick, jerking off another guy doesn't make you gay, it's not like he is attracted to dudes. At the end of the day, Thomas had resigned himself to jerking his friend off.

After they had finished classes, both guys were back at the apartment, naked and playing games. After an hour, Thomas put on some porn and they started jerking off, then, after they had barely got started, Thomas reached over and took Mike's dick into his hand and began jerking him off. "Oh man, thank you so much, thank you, thank you..." Thomas continued jerking Mike but was only able to get him to chub up a little. After about half an hour, they stopped after they realized it wasn't going to work tonight, Thomas said, "It's alright! We'll get this tomorrow."

And they did, the next night Mike was hard as a rock within a couple of minutes of Thomas taking Mike's cock into his hand. "Oh Thomas! I'm doing it! I'm hard!" Mike exclaimed cheerfully. "Yeah, you are! Your dick feels like steel in my hand!" Thomas replied, excited for his friend as he jerked him faster. "Oh, Tom, would you... would you finish me off, I am so excited for this, I just want someone else to make me cum." Thomas didn't say anything, he just kept jerking off his buddy, surrendering to his own horniness. He wanted to make Mike cum! He could feel Mike's cock engorging in his hand, he began jerking faster and with longer strokes. Soon, Mike was trembling and jerking, then cum pulsed from his cock and landed on his abdomen. The rest of his jizz drooled down over Thomas' hand as he continued stroking his friend until Mike began to grow soft.

Once he was sure Mike had nothing left, he took his hand from Mike's penis and began masturbating his own painfully hard cock, not caring if it was covered in his best friend's semen. He only lasted seconds before his cum shot all over his abs. "Oh Thomas! That was so awesome! Thank you! I can never repay you for what you have done for me." Thomas, still coming down from his orgasm, looked at Mike and said, "I'm happy I could help you out, man. Pretty soon, you'll bring a lady home and show her that hard dick and fuck her harder than anyone has been fucked before." Exhausted, the friends cleaned up and headed to bed.

It was now Friday night and the boys headed to a party at their friend's place. Mike hit it off with a voluptuous Latina and had her laughing and smiling. Soon they were making out and Mike decided it was time to head back to his place. But unfortunately for Mike, the guys hadn't broken him of his curse yet. No matter how hard he tried to relax or how hard he tried to make his cock hard, he just couldn't. He offered to eat her out, but she wasn't interested. Cruelly, she looked at him and said, "I thought I was going home with a real man!" Mike was left alone feeling dejected and worthless.

Saturday morning, Mike walked out of his room to a naked Thomas eating cereal on the couch. "Hey stud! How did it go last night with that super cute hottie?"

"I couldn't get it up again! She said I wasn't a real man."

"Well, fuck her! Sorry man!"

"I just don't get it, I had come so far. But it went down exactly the same as the last time I was with a girl."

Thomas looked at him, unable to think if what to say next.

Mike thought aloud, "Maybe I need to do more than just hand-jobs, maybe I need the whole nine yards."

Thomas interrupted, "Hand-jobs are one thing, but I am not having sex with you, man."

"Of course not, but what if we did everything up until sex. The making out, the touching... everything until penetration."

"I don't think I could kiss another guy!"

"'I'll dress up like a girl then. Rachel left a box of clothes here. I'll get dressed up like her and even wear the wig I have from my elvish Halloween costume."

"I don't know, man. I think this is going too far."

"Just wait here, I'll change and we can just see how I look."

Mike ran back into his room, and then ran into the bathroom with a box. He emerged an hour later in a plaid skirt and white girl's dress shirt, buttoned up just enough to cover the bottom of the white bra he was wearing underneath. From what Thomas could see, Mike had removed any and all body hair and shaved what little facial hair he had. He was wearing the long black wig he had worn for his dark-elf costume for Halloween the year before. He had also applied some black eye-liner and red lipstick, probably remnants of his days in high school as a cosplayer.

"Like what you see?" Mike said in an eerily convincing girl voice.

"Why did you have a catholic school girl outfit?"

"Rachel tried a lot of things to get me hard."

"Mike!"

"Call me, Michelle."

"Michelle, I don't know if this is a good idea."

"Please Thomas! Everything we have done so far has worked. I just need to keep practicing! We are so close to fixing this."

"I'm sorry, man. This is just not something I am in to. I am attracted to girls."

"You jerked me off!"

"Yeah, as a favor to help you, but now you are asking me to kiss you, to get passionate, to ride the edge of making love."

"Okay, fine. It's okay, I understand. Well, I'm kind of horny wearing all of this. You at least want to watch some porn and jerk off."

"Yes! We can do that! But don't get weird on me man."

Mike turned on a movie about a step-sister seducing her older step-brother and the two fucking like rabbits until their parents got home. Mike watched Thomas as Thomas's cock hardened watching the action on the screen. He got hard a lot faster tonight. At the same time, Mike lifted his skirt and fished out his freshly shaved, flaccid dick out of his panties.

"Are you wearing panties dude?"

"I was all in on this idea!" He laughed, "I'll say they are surprisingly comfortable."

Thomas laughed, "Whatever floats your boat!"

Suddenly, Mike reached over, took ahold of Thomas's erection, and began stroking him steadily. "What the fuck?" Thomas said a bit surprised.

"Hey! I owe you for all the help you have given me. The least I can do for you is return the favor. I know from experience that it feels really good to have someone else's hand or your dick."

"I'm not going to lie, this feels really good. Okay, for once, you can jerk me off."

Mike er..uh... Michelle got to work jerking off her friend. Thomas watched the screen and moaned as he enjoyed the dick massage. Thomas had to admit, Mike made a decently convincing girl and having someone else rubbing his dick felt a lot better than doing it himself. But then, to his surprise, he felt the warmness of a mouth engulf him. He looked down and saw Michelle sucking his cock. From his view though, it looked like a hot brunette going to town on his knob. "Ugh... this is so wrong... but it feels so fucking good... Don't stop Michelle."

Michelle continued sucking his fat cock, playing with his balls as she did. Michelle was surprised to find that she didn't hate it. Penis didn't taste bad; the experience was kind of hot, and listening to the groans of ecstasy from her friend only made it hotter. She tried to take him deeper and gagged when his cock pressed against the back of her throat. Thomas's erection flexed when he felt Michelle gagging on him. She caught her breathe and returned to sucking up and down in long, slow pulls. Soon, his cock was as hard as steal and she could feel it rumbling, begging for release.

Michelle felt his legs twitching and knew he was getting close, she pulled back and worked the tip with her lips and tongue as she moved her hand up to stroke his shaft. Thomas blurted out, "I'm cumming!" Michelle didn't pull off and instead continued working the tip of his cock with her lips, Thomas jerked and she felt blast after blast of her friend's semen shoot into her mouth. She held him there until his erection stopped twitching. Then, she pulled off and turned and stared at Thomas, her mouth full of his cum. Thomas thought she looked so extremely hot in that moment and then he watched Michelle swallow it all down her throat. She returned and cleaned off any remaining cum with her tongue, until Thomas was soft and spent. Then she sat back. "So here is my offer. I wanted to show you how desperate I am for this! I want to be able to get hard and have sex, I'll do anything. If you help me, I'll suck your dick at least once a day, additionally anytime we fool around and you get hard, I'll never leave you with blue balls. But please help me keep practicing. Once, I can get hard and lose my virginity, we can stop!"

"Let me think about this, okay? But additionally, you always have to be dressed as Michelle. I don't want to feel like I am kissing a guy!"

"Okay, I'll agree to that. Think it over and let me know what you decide."

"I hate to admit this, but that was one of the best blowjobs I have ever gotten. I can't believe you swallowed my cum."

"It wasn't awful. And I was committed!"

The guys went about their business that day. Thomas thought hard about Mike's offer. He knew receiving a blowjob from his crossdressing roommate was pretty gay but it felt incredible and besides, it's not like anyone was going to find out about it. He was just helping his buddy overcome a medical condition. If making out with his convincingly cross-dressed roommate was the worst thing about this deal, it's really not that bad of a deal. Maybe he could use this as an opportunity to increase his own sexual prowess. Plus, amazing daily blowjobs were too hard to pass up. That night, Mike heard Thomas yell from his room, "Hey Mike! Could Michelle come in here for a minute?"

Michelle entered Thomas's room wearing only a bra, panties and the black wig. Thomas grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips. At first it was light kisses, then quickly turned into full on making out. Thomas was hard within seconds, but Michelle was still flaccid in her panties. Thomas pulled them down and freed her cock, then began kissing all over her legs and up her body. He slowly jerked her off while he freed her nipple from the brassiere, then he leaned down and took the nipple into his mouth and lightly sucked. She slowly grew hard in his hand. Michelle turned Thomas around and pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. She ground her ass against his cock, as she kissed him deeply and explored his mouth with her tongue. Thomas noticed her dick was alternating between hard and soft, but there was no doubt it was trying to remain erect. This really did seem to be working.

Thomas worked Michelle's dick harder until she was moaning into his mouth, suddenly, without warning Michelle began shooting her load across Thomas's stomach and chest. She rode out her orgasm, moaning into Thomas's neck. Once, she had finished she climbed off and used her lips and tongue to clean her cum from his body. Thomas smiled at her and said, "I have a towel for that!"

"Yeah, but how much hotter was that?"

Michelle then went to work sucking on Thomas's cock. He was so revved up from fooling around that he came within minutes and once again watched as Michelle swallowed his load and cleaned up any leftover semen. She then popped up and said, "I take that to mean that we have a deal?"

"Yes, we are going to get you through this. Whatever it takes!"

And that's how things went from then on. Every morning or after class, Thomas would have Michelle suck his cock and every night they would explore each other's bodies, trying their hardest to get Mike used to intimacy with a partner. Sometimes Mike would get hard and sometimes he wouldn't but after a while that started not to matter as much. Mike only had one bra and two pairs of panties, so in order to keep things exciting, he ordered a bunch of bras and panties from Victoria Secret, as well as a sexy night gown, leggings, satin shorts, etc. He went to Old Navy's website and bought a bunch of dresses and skirts, tops and shorts. Soon, his wardrobe was half women's and half men's. Instead of being naked all the time, Thomas started to occasionally find Mike dressed as Michelle in the evenings. He began to get excited to see how she would be dressed when he got home that day.

One day, after about a month of this daily routine, Mike walked in to a fully erect Thomas sitting on the couch. "I know I already had my blowjob today but do you think I could get a bonus one today." Mike stripped out of his clothes, revealing he had worn bras and panties to class."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Erectile Dysfunction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds