Erectile Dysfunction

"You wear panties and bras all the time now?"

"I want to always be ready for you!"

Thomas pulled Mike into a kiss and they made out briefly before Mike dropped to his knees and took Thomas into his mouth. Thomas thought, "I didn't even ask Mike to go and put on his wig!" as he enjoyed his roommate sucking his cock. He looked down and saw Mike stroking his own erection out of the top of his panties. Thomas smiled at this and few minutes later dumped a second load of semen into his roommate's mouth that day. That night, Michelle entered his room wearing her new nightgown and the two made out but they both proved to be too tired and instead of their usual escapades, they snuggled until they fell asleep, wrapped up in each other.

Mike awoke the next morning, with Thomas's morning wood pressing into his ass. He turned around to see a waking Thomas there in front of him. Thomas smiled at Mike and said, "good morning!" then kissed him on the lips. The two began making out and just enjoyed the feeling of holding each other. Soon, they were both erect and their cocks were sword fighting under the sheets as the kissing grew more passionate. Thomas pulled away from the kiss. "Mike, I think it's time we try one more thing. You have been getting hard pretty regularly while we have been screwing around. It's been almost a month now. Do you think you might want to try actual sex and see if you can stay hard? After all, it doesn't get any more intimate than that."

"Okay, what were you thinking? Should I get hard and try to fuck you?"

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking. We've come so far. I would think that if you could fuck me in the ass, you could definitely fuck any girl."

"Well, let's do this. I know this wasn't part of your idea, but will you suck me and get me nice and wet."

For the first time, Thomas took Mike into his mouth, but after a few seconds, Mike had gone flaccid. Thomas continued to suck but was never able to revive Mike's erection. Frustrated, Mike said, "If I can't stay hard in your mouth, I'll never be hard enough to penetrate you."

"Well, would you mind if I fucked you? I'm hard as can be and maybe it could help you get more comfortable."

Mike turned and smiled at Thomas, "I'd like that a lot! Maybe we can try that for a while and see if that will help me overcome this intimacy issue."

Thomas got off the bed and pulled Mike toward him. He placed a pillow under the small of Mike's back and put Mike's legs on his shoulders. He spit on his hand and rubbed it all over Mike's asshole, then spit again and covered his cock. Then, Thomas placed the head on Mike's rosebud and pressed into him slowly. Mike's asshole opened after a little resistance, and Thomas slid in. He worked his way in as carefully and patiently as possible, making sure not to hurt Mike. It was his first time after all. After a few minutes, Thomas's balls pressed against Mike's ass, and his dick was completely enveloped. Once he had given Mike a few moments to adjust, Thomas pulled back and then thrusted all the way back in. Mike moaned in response. He repeated that motion and again Mike moaned. Thomas began fucking Mike with long, deep strokes as Mike groaned and cooed into his arm. "Do you like this?" Thomas asked.

"It hurt at first but it is starting to feel really good." He moaned. Mike used his legs on Thomas's shoulders to lift himself up more and give Thomas better access to whatever spot he was hitting that felt so good. Soon, Mike was grunting and yipping on every thrust as Thomas drilled harder and harder into him. "Oh fuck me, Tom! Fuck me so hard!"

Thomas increased the power of his thrusts.

"Tom, you fuck so good, make me cum, I'm your girl! Fuck me like I'm your girl!"

Thomas continued thrusting hard into his friend.

"Oh Tommy, I'm going to... I'm...!"

Mike began twitching and jerking. Thomas looked down and for the first time in his life, he watched a completely flaccid, shriveled cock unload the biggest load of cum he had ever seen. Mike's dick flung around, throwing cum all over the two of them. The sight of that proved to be too much for Thomas who pressed into Mike as hard as he could, unloading every bit of cum he had in his balls into the ass of his roommate and best friend. Thomas took Mike's legs off his shoulders and collapsed onto the bed, next to his lover. Then Thomas said, "That was the best sex I have ever had in my entire life."

Mike laughed, "I have never cum so hard! That was incredible." They kissed, snuggled a bit longer, and then went and got cleaned up.

After that morning, the lovers began fucking every night. Long passed were the days of riding the edge of love-making, now they were going at it like newlyweds. Mike stopped sleeping in his own bed, instead choosing to cuddle with Thomas until the two fell asleep. Thomas wanted to try any kind of position he could think up. Eventually, he ordered a few books on sex and the two jumped into trying every position in the book. Mike began wearing women's clothes around the apartment exclusively and ordered makeup, perfumes, and anything else he felt Michelle needed. He was also growing his hair out long so he didn't have to wear the cheap Halloween wig anymore, even though Thomas hadn't asked for it in forever.

Summer came quickly and Thomas got a job at a non-profit as a social media manager. Mike began summer classes and lived off of the money his parents had saved for him for college. Since, it was a new class with new people, he chose to wear only his girl clothes to class and corrected the teachers that he was, in fact, Michelle and that Michael was a typo. He passed enough and it was college so no one really cared. Since, Mike was the one at home first in the evenings, he began cooking in the afternoon and tried to have a nice, exciting meal for Thomas every now and then.

One night, late into summer, Mike realized he hadn't worn any men's clothes in the past few months. He had been dressing as a woman the entire time and had no trouble going to class, running errands, and enjoying the city dressed a Michelle. The next day, Mike packed up all of his old, men's clothes and threw them in a bag and took it to goodwill. He set up an appointment with a psychiatrist and began to explore the idea he may be transgendered. Later in the summer, as the couple were making love, Thomas realized that Michelle had never gotten an erection the entire three months he had been fucking her ass, yet came regularly from her limp cock. He didn't even need the erection anymore. Maybe Mike was never supposed to be a guy, maybe Michelle was always supposed to be his girl.

Finally, as summer came to a close and fall fast approached, Thomas asked Michelle, "So Nick is having to a party tonight? You want to go pick up a couple of girls and see if this therapy worked?"

"Maybe! But honestly, tonight, I think I'd rather have you take me to the bedroom and fuck me until I can't walk straight"

"I like your idea better! I don't think there is a girl out there that can beat fucking your tight ass."

"Yeah, maybe one day I'll care about getting an erection again, but for now, I think I prefer your hard cock making me cum."

"Well then, let's make a romantic night of it! Let's go grab dinner and then maybe drinks and then head back here and get wild. I really want to show off my new girlfriend!"

"Girlfriend?"

"You, Michelle, if you'll have me as your boyfriend."

"Thomas... I... I don't what to say."

"Say yes! I love you more than anything in this world and I don't want to be with anyone else. I don't care if it makes me gay or whatever, my eyes can only see you"

"Oh, Thomas! You're... I love you too and yes, yes I'll be your girlfriend!"

"Well, let's get ready and head out!"

Michelle stood up and walked toward Thomas and gave him a deep and loving kiss. Then, she dropped to her knees and fished his cock from his pants and said "Okay! But first, let me suck your cock. I don't want to leave on an empty stomach!"

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 787 milliseconds