Every Girl Should Have a Friend Named Betty

Michelle arched her back and allowed the man to remove this last shred of clothing. She felt her tongue sample a surprisingly dry palette. Unsure what he had in mind, but pleased that he had taken the initiative, she simply remained still and waited.

Jeff did not keep his woman waiting for long. He tore the unbuttoned shirt from his frame and tucked the cloth beneath and between her butt cheeks. Then he again knelt and hoisted her thighs to his shoulders. Missing the look of bliss that graced her features, he eased his face forward until his nose found the edge of the down that shrouded her womanhood.

There, Jeff closed his eyes and simply breathed. Michelle was at first unsure what to make of the situation. The few men that had previously lapped her labia had proceeded with undue haste, as if the task was a chore rather than an honor. But, as she had told herself countless times in the past few minutes, Jeff was not just another man. Even had he tried, he could not have conceived how putting his mouth to her womanhood could be anything other than the most solemn privilege.

For a full minute he but sampled her succulent aroma. As Michelle noted the expression of joy upon his face, her pulse began to race. The prospect that he might inhale her fragrance and cherish it like some exotic perfume excited her more than she could have imagined. Her thighs flexed, bouncing lightly off his shoulders. She felt the muscles in her loin contracting for want of attention. Her hips began to squirm beneath his nostrils, begging him to do more than just sniff.

He's got me dripping and he hasn't even touched me, she realized. Can he really like how my pussy smells? He must; look at his face! C'mon, quit sniffing; if it smells that good, it'll taste even better!

As if he had heard some of Michelle's thoughts, the man ceased his olfactory obeisance. Without a word, he stood, taking her legs with him until her limbs were almost vertical. Closing his eyes, he brought his face to her foot and gently nuzzled the smooth upper surface in much the same manner a cat might rub its owner's legs.

Michelle closed her eyes while her lover moved his nose to the sole of her foot, stroking the sensitive textures in a motion that should have tickled, yet somehow did not.

Starting with the smallest, Jeff shifted his pursed lips to the bottom of every toe, planting a token kiss on each before moving his lips up the side of her foot to her ankle. There he closed his eyes. With scarcely audible smacks, he moved his mouth to her calf and continued toward her knees at a pace somehow slower than time.

Michelle's head rolled in minor anguish. What was he doing? No one had ever made her wait before. She suppressed an urge to voice her impatience, but just. Her shoulders twisting with bridled passion, she released instead a low moan. Her back arched upwards, her womanhood begging for attention. She realized she had gone from imagining if she could want a man to wanting one more than she could have imagined.

In apparent oblivion to Michelle's mounting excitement, Jeff moved his lips past her knee and onto her inner thigh. Kissing and suckling her flesh, he worked his way onward, his mouth never leaving her body.

Michelle was shuddering by the time her lover's lips reached the union of thigh and torso. She issued a sharp moan and shook her legs, almost begging him to proceed at a faster pace.

Jeff took the cue and moved his mouth over Michelle's furred crease, blowing gently along the irregular folds of her labia. She tensed at once, expecting the man to finally dive into her flesh. Soon, however, she realized the warmth of his breath upon her loins was just another rung in the ladder of teasing that her lover was slowly scaling.

"Please kiss it," Michelle pleaded. "Kiss my pussy."

At once Jeff moved his mouth, but not to where the lady had requested. The tip of his nose landed in her navel, his lips on the smooth skin just above her tidy patch of fur.

"No," Michelle insisted. "Lower! I'm ready."

Jeff moved his mouth lower, but he was still not to be rushed. He continued southward through her furry patch in much the same manner that he had traversed her leg; leisurely, yet lovingly. His tongue joined his lips as they neared the culmination of their journey.

Michelle squirmed, her thighs caressing his shoulder as she urged her lover onward. "Yes," she moaned. "More."

The woman inhaled sharply as Jeff removed his mouth from her body. He paused for a long breath, savoring the scent of her desire for a final time. Then he blew once along the length her moist crease, teasing her one last luxurious time. She anticipated her man would put his lips to her womanhood, continuing his deliberate, almost excruciating, pattern of arousal.

Michelle's eyes bulged, then quivered, as Jeff plunged his tongue directly into her sodden crease, glancing across her bulging clit. He pushed his widely splayed appendage between her lips, driving it forcefully down the smoothness of her slide and into her core.

Michelle gasped at the unexpected, yet entirely welcome onslaught. Her hips sprang from the mattress to meet the thrust. Jeff pressed his nose into her upper vulva, wiggling it in concert with the tongue that burrowed beneath.

"Oh, oh," Michelle gasped as her body tensed. She clasped her thighs together and rolled her shoulders sideways as the first convulsion gripped her body. Her eyes flew wide. She passed two quick breaths, scanning her memory for anything to compare to the precision with which Jeff had brought her to climax.

Michelle's search lasted but several unsuccessful seconds before a second seizure eclipsed the first. "Oh, Jeff," she whispered. "That's so good. Don't stop. Yes, just like that. Please, don't... Oh, oh; oh!"

Michelle's mouth remained open, yet only moans emerged between the irregular spurts of her breathing. She closed her eyes, relishing the sensations. Jeff had long since clamped tight his own lids to avoid the salty deluge that issued from the woman at irregular, yet frequent, intervals. For a handful of minutes the two sightless souls shared something far beyond anything that can be seen.

For Michelle, the tongue within her body was more sensuous, more loving, than anything else that had ever graced her flesh. With every probe, every lick, every swirl, Jeff said he loved her in a thousand different ways; and she heard them all.

Then, in the throes of a particularly passionate climax, they both heard something else, something far more audible, "Oh, oh; oh, Alice."

It was but a whisper, but it hung in the air more poignantly than a thunderclap. Both pairs of eyes flew wide.

"I'm sorry," Michelle offered quickly, hoping against hope that the man would not pause to respond. "You got me so excited. Please take it as a compliment."

Jeff popped his head up to look along the lass's taut abdomen. "So," he began. "Do I lick better than Alice?"

"Much," Michelle assured. "Licking is not her forte."

"Really? What is?"

"Alice has some unique qualities," Michelle said. "Men often find her intimidating; though it's not really fair to compare her to men, or men to her."

"I thought you said I was going to meet Alice tonight?" Jeff recalled.

Michelle inhaled a long breath before replying, "You never have to meet her if you don't want to."

Jeff tilted his head, resting it on one of the young lady's firm thighs. "Now how would I know," he inquired, "unless I'd already met her? She obviously brings you pleasure. You are lovers, yes?"

Michelle's eyes wavered with her spirits. "Yes, but it's not what you think. I just let everybody believe that because it's easier than dealing with one guy after another asking me out."

Jeff shook his head. "I can't begin to fathom what it is you are trying to say."

Michelle wiggled up her mattress into her normal sleeping place. Twisting her body, she reached into her nightstand, and then rolled back into a prone position. "This is Alice," she announced, holding her hand and the object in it aloft.

Jeff eyed the pale pink phallus. "That's Alice?"

"Yes," Michelle nodded.

Jeff twisted his features. "A vibrator?"

Michelle continued to nod.

"So you're not a lesbian?"

Michelle chuckled through a smile. "Given my luck with men, if I had any such desires I would have long since pursued them. I've had offers too; no surprise that, given my reputation. But I've never found women the least bit attractive in a romantic way."

Jeff tried, and failed, to not smile at what he thought to be the most blessed news. "So why did you make such a big deal about a little vibrator?"

Michelle tossed the toy upon the sheets beside her legs. "Have a closer look. I think you'll find Alice is not exactly little. She often makes men feel, well, less than adequate."

Jeff climbed onto the bed, but made no other move. "I see what you mean." He turned his attention back to his beloved. "But still; why make such a big deal about it? I mean, like, naming it and all."

"Why shouldn't I name her?" Michelle asked. "She really does make me very happy. In fact, I figured she was as close as I'd ever get to real love, until you came along. Now I see that I was missing quite a bit."

"How could you ever think that?"

"What? That I was missing quite a bit?"

"No," Jeff elaborated. "That you'd never find real love?"

Michelle snorted her amusement. "My old boyfriends were enough to make any girl think seriously of becoming a lesbian. And when a few of your friends do manage to find a nice guy to marry, it makes you wonder if there aren't any left; or if there's something wrong with you."

"What?" started Jeff. "You're intelligent, amiable, ambitious and, oh, just a little bit attractive. You're so perfect it's scary."

"So are you," Michelle whispered with a nod.

"Me? You must be kidding."

"You're perfect for me."

Jeff shook his head slowly. "Someday I'm sure you'll wake up and realize you can do better." he paused to smile. "But until then, I'll be the happiest unworthy schmuck on the planet."

Michelle unconsciously mimicked his pivoting head. "You're more than worthy. I didn't think I'd ever be willing to give up Alice, but for you I would."

"Alice?" Jeff lowered his brow. "Why should you give up Alice?"

"You mean you don't feel threatened?"

"Why should I? It's just a device. A tool. A power tool even. What real man doesn't like power tools? I don't understand what it is you expect me to feel."

"Most guys don't like the competition," Michelle explained. "Especially considering Alice's size."

Jeff smiled. He extended his long lean hand and grasped the toy, examining it with mock reverence. "She is big," he noted. "But she doesn't look terribly competitive. More like complimentary. I think Alice and I will make a nice team."

Michelle's jaw fell. "Really?"

"Of course," Jeff insisted. He lowered his face, his gaze locked upon the damp eyes of his lover. "Yes," he whispered, his warm breath gracing the soft fur of her mons. "Every girl should have a friend named Alice."

Michelle smiled. "Show me." She inhaled sharply as she felt both of her friends begin to work in tandem. With a mild whimper, she closed her eyes and let her head fall back upon her pillow. The hum of the mechanical phallus within her reached her ears at the same moment Jeff's tongue reached her hooded and wanting nub.

"Oh, yes!" she gasped. "Just like that! Oh; how did you know?"

Jeff took the question to be an entirely rhetorical one and kept his mouth right where it was, right where Michelle wanted it. Soon her own mouth fell slightly agape and her breathing came again in raspy spurts. She arched her back, raising her hips, pressing her flesh to his.

Alice and Jeff worked their magic for another handful of minutes, taking Michelle to levels of ecstasy she had not even imagined could exist. As she began to at last feel sated, her pulse lessened and a sly grin graced her glowing facade. "Oh, Betty," she whispered in a loud, clear tone.

Jeff continued to lavishly lick for several seconds before his curiosity got the better of him. "Ok. Who's Betty?"

Michelle looked demurely at her beau's glistening face as her juices dripped from his chin. "She's Alice's best friend. I think they're going to spend a lot of time together. After all, every girl should have a friend named Betty."

"What? Another toy?"

"Better."

"Better?"

"Much better; the ultimate toy, even."

Jeff lowered his brow. "Fine. Who is she?"

Michelle vaulted her hips, dabbing her lover's chin with her moistness. A smile graced her gently parted lips before she whispered, "Your tongue."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds