Everybody's Got a Price

After that classic scene Missy got up to her feet and began to slowly strip off her clothes, off came her jacket and top to reveal a overflowing black bra which she unclipped to release her big melons, then her skirt was slid down her hips and off, followed by her stockings and shoes leaving her clad in only a tiny black G-string. This Missy instructed Trish to remove using only her mouth. Again Trish had to fight to prevent the revulsion showing on her face as she stretched her body up and forward and clipped her top teeth into the top of the fabric and pulled the panties down using just her mouth, the strip of pubic hair passing through Trish's teeth as she got lower until Missy was able to step out of them and stand before Trish equally naked.

Missy got down onto her knees matching Trish's position and reached out her hands and began to paw and knead Trish's voluminous, firm puppies, tweaking and pulling at her nipples to get a moan from the policewoman. As Trish moaned Missy reached down with her right hand and pulled the well used black dildo from Trish's cunt. Trish gave a shudder as it was removed and Missy wasted little time in presenting the love juice cover phallus to Trish's lips and instructing her to lick it clean. Trish opened her mouth and took it in and began enthusiastically licking and sucking as the camera zoomed in to catch her enjoying her own juice.

"That's it whore, you love the taste of yourself don't you" sneered Missy and Trish nodded pathetically.

Missy moved around behind Trish and pushed her forward and in one movement wrenched the nightstick from her puckered arsehole with a loud pop. Trish felt a tight contraction as the object that had lodged up there for so long was removed. But that and any other feeling was quickly forgotten about as Missy brought the shaft that had been buried in her ass up to Trish's face and instructed her to "lick this clean Whore."

She allowed Missy to feed the object into her mouth and almost mechanically she began the process of licking and sucking it clean, just thinking of the cash.

Having watched her complete this Missy then reached down, took a grip of the gum tangled in Trish's pubic hair and ripped it out – along with a swath of pubes-eliciting a squeal from Trish who had dreaded that scene. Missy had little problems pushing Trish onto her back and spreading her legs, she took an electric shaver from Lee and look no time at all in shaving Trish's pussy nice and bald. A big contrast to it's previous state.

Missy then stood before Trish, her hand on her hips and commanded Trish to "get her whore tongue to work in pleasing her" and grabbed Trish's face and thrust it into her crotch.

Trish could hardly believe that here she was about to give oral sex to the pussy of one of the most used prostitutes in the city but extended her tongue and began to lap slowly at Missy's pussy lips, hoping that would please her. Missy kept a rough hold of the head at her crotch and ground it into her telling her to 'get her whore-cop tongue right inside her'.

She did that and in her mind knew she was putting her mouth where thousands of cocks had been previously and Missy smelt of them as she probed deeper and began to engulf the prostitute's clit. Missy was really getting off on this, both the treatment to her pussy and the whole kinky situation and in very little time she came all over the pretty policewoman's face. Trish had little time to react to this indignity before Missy spun around, leaned over the bed and present her arse to Trish's face and said with conviction "Now you can clean that hole as well whore."

Missy felt Trish's soft hair brush her bum cheeks as she leant forwards and gave the camera a beaming smile, she was loving this, humiliating that little bitch of a copper who had arrested her. She reached behind and found Trish's head and pulled her right in so she felt her tongue on her arse crack. She kept her there for a good five minutes, licking at Missy's well used arsehole until Trish felt she would be sick. Missy eventually pushed Trish onto her back and resumed her position with her backside on the cop's face and slowly smothered her under her backside. It had all been too much for Trish and she blacked out and lay unmoving as Missy got up of her. Finished now except for the last scene.

They got the camera in for a close up as Missy stood over Trish's face and perfectly captured the golden shower of piss that Missy cascaded over Trish's face to bring her round. The piss streamed over her face and onto the bedroom floor.

Missy smiled at the spluttering and awakening beauty below her and taking a $10 dollar note handed to her from Lee and took extreme pleasure in popping it between Trish's teeth and telling her she was a "good cheap whore" as the tape came to a close.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds