• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Sara's Journey Ch. 01

Sara's Journey Ch. 01

12

Foreword: This is my first short story ever. It is fictionalized from my own experiences. I want to thank soulz4 for his skill and patience in editing my story. His generosity with his time and effort is much appreciated. Any deficiencies in this story are mine.

Sara's Journey

chapter 1

Eve has invited me to one of her "naughty parties". I have known about her parties for years but I never have the courage to go. This time is different, though. This time I'm thinking about it.

My name is Sara and I live in Galveston. Eve and I were roommates in college. We were both on athletic scholarships for golf. Eve was and is to this day my closest friend. Eve has always been the wild child and has the body to match her enthusiasm. At 5'-5" with an athletic build and stylishly short black hair, her mischievous nature makes her irresistible to both men and women.

I was a thin 5-8" and I keep my blonde hair long. I am told I have pretty face and Eve says I have a "smokin' hot ass, " but she's just trying to make me feel better about my small breasts. I was always shy around boys. The only time I didn't feel awkward is when I had a golf club in my hands.

I consider myself straight but Eve has a way of blurring those lines for me. I made out with her before I made out with my first boy. I had never kissed a boy and Eve wanted to make sure I'd get it right when the time came.

It made perfect sense.

Eve was also the one who introduced me to porn. She suggested I watch some with her so that I would know what to do when the time came.

At first I was shocked. I had never seen anything like it, but curiosity stayed with me long enough for me to develop a taste in pornography...threesomes.

Two girls, two guys...didn't matter.

I was in our dorm room one afternoon studying. I was bored. Eve was out at the school driving range so I had some privacy for a while. I got out my laptop and I went to my favorite porn clip. It was two men making love to a young blonde woman. I leaned back against the headboard, plugged my headphones in and turned up the volume.

I imagined that I was the young blonde and the two men were making love to me. I was wearing a t-shirt and panties. As I watched, I felt the arousal course through me. Before long, I had pulled my panties down to my knees and was gently massaging my clitoris.

The blonde was on her knees with a man fucking her from behind and a man in her mouth.

I wanted to be the blonde.

I pulled my panties off and tossed them on the floor. I was getting close to my orgasm. I closed my eyes. The blonde sounded so sexy as she was getting it from both men. Her screams of passion were taking me over the top.

I needed to be the blonde.

Suddenly, I felt the bed move. I opened my eyes and yanked my hand away from my pussy. There was Eve sitting on my bed smiling at me with me with my panties dangling from her finger.

"What are you doing Baby?" She had a devilish smile on her lips.

"Eve!" I tried to snatch my panties away but she was too quick and threw them across the room. "What are you doing here?" I was mortified. "You're supposed to be at the range!"

"They were mowing so the range is closed" Eve grabbed my laptop and looked at the screen, "What do we have here?" The smile drew wider across her lips. "Oooh, I like this one. Can I watch it with you?"

Before I could object, Eve slid in beside me. She leaned her back against the headboard and pulled the headphone plug out so we could both hear the sound.

"I'm sorry I interrupted your fun. Let me make it up to you. Let me help you out." Eve grabbed my hand and guided it back to my pussy.

I didn't resist. I couldn't.

She kept her hand atop mine and started massaging, forcing my hand to massage my pussy. "Watch the screen Baby, try to forget I'm here. Imagine I'm one of the men in the video. Watch the screen."

I obeyed. I watched the blonde erupt in ecstasy and felt soft kisses my neck and sucks on my ear.

She made it up to me, alright.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've always have been a "good girl". I was sent to a Catholic All Girl high school. I did what was expected of me. I took my education seriously. I wasn't allowed to date and I stayed away from boys. That changed halfway through my freshman year of college. The night I had a threesome with Eve and met my first penis.

I am a light sleeper and stirred as Eve quietly entered our dorm room. The penis that she brought with her was attached to Jon, the Captain of College Swim Team. Like most every other girl on campus with a pulse, I had a huge crush. He was 6'-2" with a body like a Greek God. He kept his dark hair cut very short and he had these ice blue eyes.

I had just turned eighteen earlier that month and at twenty-one, Jon seemed so much more mature. One day I was behind him in the athlete's cafeteria buffet line when he turned and smiled at me. I could feel my face blush, moving from my throat to the top of my head. His ice-blue eyes were so intense that I couldn't look at him. I attempted a smile and I looked down at my tray, melting to a puddle.

I pretended to be asleep. The dim light coming through our window was just enough to see as Eve got on her knees in front of Jon. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. I could see his manhood stretching the front of his underwear. When she pulled them down, his erect penis sprung free. Eve grabbed it and began to stroke it.

My heart began to race. I had never seen a man's penis in real life before. I didn't appreciate how special Jon's penis was. From watching videos, I thought all men had penises like porn stars. Looking back, I realize that Jon's penis was...very special.

Eve had positioned Jon so she could keep an eye on me. She looked straight at me as she took Jon into her mouth. She knew I wasn't asleep. Eve had to get the angle right before wrapping her lips firmly around the head of Jon's throbbing cock. The whole time she looked straight into my eyes. I was mesmerized. I slipped my hand into my panties and began to rub my clitoris.

I watched Eve as she relaxed her throat, taking in more and more of Jon with her soft lips. I watched, secretly wishing it were my lips wrapped around Jon's penis.

I stopped pretending I was asleep and stared straight back into Eve's eyes.

I started breathing heavier and rubbing my clitoris harder as I watched her plunge open-throated to the base of Jon's enormous cock. I could see her throat bulge as she swallowed his penis. I marveled as his length reappeared and Eve grabbed hold of the base.

"Don't come yet," she cautioned him, "You have a lot of work to do."

I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep again as Eve helped Jon remove his pants from around his ankles. Then she stood up and helped him out of his shirt.

She put her hands on Jon's shoulders and spun him until his penis was pointing straight at me.

"Jon meet Sara. Sara this is Jon."

I froze.

Eve led Jon across the room right to my bed. I couldn't pretend to be sleeping any more so I opened my eyes. There was this beautiful man standing naked directly in front of me.

"Hi Sara, pleased to meet you."

To say that Jon was beautiful would be an understatement. Now he was here in my bedroom staring down at me with his erect penis pointed straight at my face.

I was barely able to manage, "Hi Jon," as I blushed and I looked away to Eve.

Eve came to my rescue and knelt down beside my bed. She took Jon into her mouth. Then she turned and kissed me on the lips. She took his penis in her mouth again and kissed me, this time pressing her soft, hot tongue onto mine. I could taste Jon's penis on her lips. I was beginning to get turned on again. Eve grabbed my hand and led it to Jon's penis.

My first penis. I could barely get my hand around it as I began to stroke it. I could feel it get harder.

"That feels good Sara. Squeeze it hard, it won't break."

I squeezed a bit harder, and felt his cock grow even harder.

I sat up on my bed. Now I was eye-level with Jon's penis. Eve leaned over and nibbled on my ear. "Go ahead. Kiss it." she whispered. So I did.

I liked the slightly salty taste. I liked it so much I licked and kissed it again. I was supposed to be a good girl, but I couldn't stop myself. This is definitely not what I had in mind for my first kiss with a boy.

"Put it in your mouth" Eve whispered.

I looked up at Jon. He gently held my face as as he stared into my eyes. I opened wide, the tip of my tongue on my lower lip and let him into my mouth.

Jon groaned with pleasure and tried to push farther into my mouth. I pulled away and started licking the shaft of his beautiful cock. Jon gently guided my mouth back to the head and I let him in. I relaxed my jaw the way Eve had and was able to get more of him into my mouth. I felt Eve tug my panties down and pull them off of me. She spread my legs and began to kiss my clitoris.

I was on fire!

I tried to take Jon's penis into my throat like Eve did, but I gagged. I couldn't breathe. I could only get about half of his penis in.

Jon said,"That feels incredible Sara, please don't stop." His hands were gently cradling my face. I sucked harder. Eve was really working my clitoris and I was beginning to orgasm. I grabbed Jon's penis and I began to stroke it keeping the head in my mouth. My jaw was getting sore from stretching my mouth so wide. I couldn't keep this up much longer.

"Faster please," said Jon and I stroked as fast as I could. "Please don't stop Sara"

Eve was rubbing my clitoris and licking all the way to my anus and I was squirming and moaning. I felt Jon's body tense.

I almost wasn't aware of it but my body tensed, too.

"I'm cumming, OH GOD!" Jon's penis started pulsing and with every pulse he shot cum. I took one good shot in my mouth and pulled away. He shot two or three more pulses on my face and tee shirt.

"Thank you, Sara that was incredible"

For a second...everything was quiet.

Then I slipped over the edge and rolled unprepared into the strongest orgasm I'd ever had.

I grab Eve's head with both hands and grind my pussy into her mouth. I was humping her face for all I was worth. My orgasm was causing me to jerk. "Oh god, oh god, OH MY GOD!" I shouted.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

My neighbor was beating on the wall. I woke her up and I didn't care.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After our freshman year, Eve lost her scholarship and went to a nursing school. She and I stayed in touch. I graduated ten years ago and right out of college I got married to Mark. My family loved him. He was older, handsome and rich.

I was soon to find out he was also a world-class asshole. If I smiled at a man he would go into a jealous rage. He humiliated me in front of my friends and accused me of cheating. I never cheated on him, not once, but he was cheating on me the whole time. I found out and it broke my heart. Two years ago I divorced his sorry ass.

Mark beat me down emotionally. I felt worthless.

Eve tries to set me up on dates and invites me to her parties, but despite my curiosity, I've never had the courage. Sometimes I wish I could just let go and be a "bad" girl.

I have always envied Eve for that. She and her husband have been swingers for years and they are more in love now than ever. I was the good girl and now I'm divorced. It doesn't seem fair.

Eve called me yesterday, "Come to my party, Sara."

"I don't know Eve. I don't know if I can do the swinger thing."

"Come meet my friends. They're good people. I trust them. You don't have to do anything. Just have fun."

"I really should finish my flower garden this weekend." I knew it was weak as soon as I said it.

"Really? Is that the best you got?" Then she hit home, "Bullshit Sara. You are going to let that asshole Mark ruin the rest of your life. It's time to put all of that shit--all of his shit--behind you."

I was reeling. All I could do was raise a white flag.

"Ok, ok. I'll go, but I won't do anything."

"Just promise me you will try and have a good time. Just let go for one night and have some fun. You trust me, right?"

"Yes, ok I will try. I'm not promising to do anything, but I will try to have fun."

"Nobody will pressure you to do something you don't want to do. That's a big part of swing culture. Be there by seven, okay?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's Saturday and tonight is the night.Eve said dress to impress so I'm wearing a short red skirt with a white button up blouse that shows off my flat belly. As I look in the mirror I am pretty happy with what I see. I'm not skinny like I once was. My breasts have filled out and I actually have some curves. I work out regularly and Eve was right, I really do have a "smokin' hot ass". At age 32, I look better in a bikini than I did when I was 19.

I feel dread and excitement at the same time. To be honest, I have been incredibly horny all day and it has been years since I've felt that. My hands are shaking so bad I can hardly put my makeup on.

I get the keys and my overnight bag and head to the door. I am as ready as I'll ever be.

Eve lives with her husband in Houston but they have their parties at their place on Crystal beach. Their beach house is about an hour and half from me. After a forty-five minute wait, I finally board the ferry to cross over from Galveston Island to the Bolivar Peninsula.

As the ferry pulls away from dock I get out of my Bronco and stretch my legs. Seagulls zoom around me hoping I will toss them some food. I turn around and look back at the Bronco. Mark's 1969 Bronco that he spent a ton of money restoring. It killed him to lose it to me in the divorce. Hell, if he had loved me like he loves that damn Bronco we'd still be married. If he only knew I was driving his pride and joy to a wild sex party, he would have an aneurysm.

Wild sex party? Oh my god what am I doing?

As I disembark the ferry, I get my phone out to call Eve and make some excuse for not showing. I look to my left and see the line of cars waiting for the return trip to the island. At least an hour wait. I put my phone away. I've come this far, I might as well show up.

I am late and the party has already started. Everyone is here. Eve's husband, Steven, is a successful Physician and is in his late forties. Their friends are all professional people. There are two more couples. Linda and Mike who are in their mid-thirties and Trish and Burt whom I would guess are in their late fifties. Everyone is attractive, but Linda and Mike are hot.

Eve is Cajun and a fantastic cook. There is butterfly fried Gulf shrimp, barbeque blue crab and fresh oysters to eat. We have local beer and wine to drink. The food is great and after a few drinks I am beginning to relax a bit. I don't drink a lot so it doesn't take much to get me going. Steven is telling a funny story and has us all in stitches. Everyone is nice and I feel comfortable. I am having a good time.

The sun has set and we all move out to the deck to listen to music and dance. There is a pleasant breeze and a nice view. I dance with everyone, women and men. As the night goes on the dances are getting sexier. I am dancing with Mike and he kisses me and I like it. I look over at Linda and she smiles at me.

Linda comes over and replaces her husband as my dance partner. She is wearing a black leather mini with a lace up top showing plenty of cleavage. She is so beautiful. She is Mexican-Italian with long brunette hair and perfect olive complexion. She is like a Thoroughbred and I feel like a plow horse compared to her.

I dance with Burt next. He is tall and slim and looks very distinguished. The gray temples and movie star smile are very attractive to me but what really gets my motor running is his hands. Burt is an executive but he has the rough strong hands of a working man. I can barely remember, but my father had hands like that.

I like everybody. I love to dance and I am really glad I didn't chicken out.

I drink more wine and I am feeling no pain. Eve dances with me. She lays her head on my shoulder and I gently stroke her hair. It's been so long since we have been together.

"Are you ready to be welcomed into our group?" Eve asks as she looks into my eyes.

I freeze, my mouth can't form the word. I cast my eyes down and barely nod my head...yes.

"Are you sure Baby?"

"Yes," I whisper as I bring my eyes back to hers. I can't bear to disappoint Eve.

Eve leads me inside. I am standing in the middle of the room and I feel every eye on me. Suddenly I am very nervous. I feel naked.

Eve goes to her bedroom and comes back with a blindfold.

"This will make it easier," she said as she puts the blindfold on me and kisses me on the lips. "Anytime you want this to stop, just say the word RED and everything stops." She whispers in my ear, "Just go with it."

Someone puts their arms around me from behind. I can feel from her hands that I'm being touched by a woman. She is kissing my neck and it feels really good. Someone kneels in front of me, reaches under my skirt and squeezes my ass. I reach out and feel her long thick hair. It is Linda. She begins to kiss my stomach. Eve is kissing my lips and Trish is kissing my neck. It feels so good. Eve unbuttons my top and I let her take it off me. My skirt is undone and falls to the floor so I step out of it.

Being blindfolded does make it easier and so much more intense. I am standing in the center of the room, in my bra and panties with three beautiful women kissing me all over. Their husbands are watching, yet I am not nervous anymore. I am getting turned on.

Trish removes my bra and Eve joins her and starts kissing my nipples. I like it. I like it a lot. My heart begins to race as Linda pulls my panties to the floor and I step out of them. Eve and Trish lead me backwards across the room until I feel the leather ottoman touch the back of my legs and I sit down. Linda kneels and I spread my legs for her.

I grab Linda's hair and pull her head down. She begins to kiss and lick me. Eve pushes me backwards until I am laying on my back. My head and neck overhangs the Ottoman and I feel a man's hands supporting my head. More hands are on my body now. Large hands rubbing my breasts and pinching my nipples.

My head is lowered and I feel a penis rub my lips. I open my mouth and let him in. Linda is still working me over with her tongue and I am getting close. Someone guides my hand to their penis and I squeeze and stroke it. I have my first orgasm as I feel the penis in my mouth grow.

As my orgasm subsides, Linda gets up from between my legs and I feel a man take her place. His penis rubs my entrance. He pushes his way in and it feels so good. Women are nice but I like men. I like it when a man takes charge of my body. It has been so long since I have been with a man. Now I have three.

God help me. I like it.

I still don't know who is in my pussy or my mouth or my hand. I don't care at this point. Another orgasm is building and I am beginning the get loud even though my mouth is full. The man in my mouth says, "I'm going to come". I recognized his voice. Steven. I suck harder. Steven thrusts harder, hitting the back of my throat. The man between my legs starts to fuck me harder and faster.

My best friend's husband is cumming in my mouth and I like it. I taste his cum as I try to swallow it all. Steven pulls out of my mouth and shoots cum on my face.

I am having a huge orgasm and I don't realize how hard I'm gripping and pulling the third man's penis. He rubs my clitoris and now I begin to scream. The third man extracts his penis from my grip and moves it to my mouth. I suck him in.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Sara's Journey Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds