Sara's Journey Ch. 01

The man between my legs is still pounding me and I want more. I just experienced the single most mind-blowingly intense orgasm of my life and God help me I want more.

It has to be Mike between my legs. No way this is Burt. No way a man pushing 60 can keep this pace up.

Both men withdraw from me. They grab me and turn me over to my hands and knees on the ottoman. A man grabs the back of my neck and pushes my head down to his penis. I open my mouth and suck. My ass is sticking up in the air and I feel a woman's hands spread my cheeks as I feel her tongue on my anus. I try to pull away but immediately a hard slap hits my ass.

I try to say "RED" but it's hard to talk with a mouth full of penis.

A woman grabs my hair and pulls my head up off the penis. She kisses me and licks the cum off my face. Eve whispers in my ear, " Are you ok baby?"

"Yes, but I don't want to be fucked in my ass."

Eve pulls away my blindfold. I see Mike on his knees in front of me. I look behind me and there is Burt stroking his cock keeping it hard for me. I can't believe this man who looks like he could be my Dad is giving me the fuck of my life.

Eve shows me a glass butt plug, "Will this be ok?"

I look down away from her eyes and barely nod my head yes. Eve spreads my cheeks again and I feel her warm tongue on my anus. Mike grabs my hair and jerks my head around to his penis. I look up into his eyes and obediently open my mouth. He looks down at me and grins as he puts his penis in my mouth.

I feel my anus being lubed. Eve slowly pushes the plug in. I pull away from the pain and she immediately slaps my ass so hard it brings tears. I arch my back and keep sucking. My ass is burning...and I like it. I feel the plug going in. I feel pain as my anus is being stretched.

"Relax Baby".

I try to relax but it hurts.

I am still sucking Mike and I feel tears running down my cheeks as the plug is pushed in all the way. It feels strange in my ass but it isn't so bad now. I feel Burt's strong hands grasp my hips and Eve guides him into me. He slowly penetrates me. Burt's penis is the perfect size, big but not so big it's uncomfortable. As he fully enters me his pubic bone pushes the plug into my ass. I involuntarily squeeze and...it feels so good. God help me it feels so good.

I buck against Burt as he fucks me. Mike grabs my head with both hands and fucks my mouth. I am pounded from both ends. The plug intensifies the fucking and I am beginning to cum again.

Mike groans. I feel his cock tense up and shoot cum into my mouth. He pulls my head closer and pushes his penis all the way into my throat. I begin to gag on his cum and push away. Mike pulls harder. My brain screams "RED" as my throat convulses around his cock. I choke as he pushes his cock still deeper into my throat. I violently shake my head side to side, spitting up cum as Mike finally withdraws. I raggedly gasp for air. Tears are streaming down my cheeks.

Burt keeps pounding.

I gasp again, filling my lungs and scream.

Burt never skips a beat.

Oh My God. This is a marathon man. Every thrust feels like two cocks. One in my pussy and one in my ass. I begin to come again. My orgasm is sending electric shocks through my body and I scream louder. Burt picks up the pace. I feel him thrust deeper and finally he begins to come. I feel his warmth fill me and I collapse fully spent.

The room was silent. I faintly murmur, "Red" and hang my head.

Eve kneels beside me, gently cradling my face in her hands and kisses my lips. "Are you ok Baby?" She asks.

I look up to her eyes and quietly say, "Yes...I think so."

My eyes are drawn to Mike. He is staring intensely down at me with tight mocking grin, slowly stroking his erect cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds