Ex-Brother-in-Law's Visit Ch. 01

His eyes on mine "I've wanted to have you for so long too."

Our eyes still locked he starts to pump my pussy. It is so good and I worry I'm dreaming and if I am I hope I don't wake up any time soon. I pull him to me and we kiss. It is just like I dreamed as our kiss becomes more passionate and his dick is "kissing" my pussy.

John is sitting back watching and taking it all in and stroking himself with delight. Nick and I are carrying on oblivious to anything as we make love to each other. I look down at him pumping my pussy and start to suck his nipple while he makes love to my pussy. I want all of him and I'm going to have him as I nibble and kiss his chest working my way up his neck and then his lips again.

I don't know what it looked like from Johns view but from mine it was great! With the two of us locked together, the smell of him and the tastes of his body I feel myself about to orgasm.

"Fuck me, oh yes fuck me I want you I want all of you," was all I got out and it happened, I squirted my juices all over as he continued pumping my pussy not letting up on his pace for a moment. I screamed from the pleasure and as my orgasm subsided, we kissed more.

"Oh yes fuck me fuck me hard tear my pussy up," I tell him and he is doing a good job at it.

"You feel so good, you feel just like I dreamed you would," Nicks words fall into my ears as I smile and kiss him hard and he pounds my pussy harder. With him in my arms and in me, we fuck like rabbits, kissing and nibbling each other as he lets me know he's about to cum.

As I move my feet to his backside and prepare to lock him into me I tell him "give it to me, give it all to me, I want it I want you."

He wastes no time, my words put him over the edge as he buried his dick deep into my pussy and I feel his cum squirting in me, hot and sweet. I use my feet to keep him in me as we both let out moans of pleasure and relief while he fills my thirsty pussy with his thirst-quenching juices.

He falls onto me, I take him in my arms, and we just lay there holding each other. I look over at John with his cum soaked dick in hand and a smile on his face. He loves this as much as me I think and I am loving this more than anyone can know. I smile at him and mimic the words "thank you, I love you," to him.

I nibble on Nick's shoulder as he pulls out of me and rolls onto the bed. As I start to raise myself to look, John pulls me to the edge of the bed and begins to go down on me.

"Oh yes that feels good. Eat me," I say to John as he buries his face between my legs. I look to Nick beside me with his gorgeous dick lying right beside me and I want it.

"I want more, give me more."

With that, he positions himself on his side and I turn to him, take his wet and tasty dick in my mouth, and suck him. I have hit the lottery, I have the one I love and the one I have lusted for (at least one of them anyway) tending to my every need, want and whim. Thinking about it all, and actually living it, is putting me on the edge of another orgasm, I feel it. I start to suck Nick harder as John sucks my clit harder, I gyrate my hips.

John's tongue is really working my clit and I'm sure coated with cum from both Nick and me and he seems to be enjoying it immensely, I know I am. It's here, my orgasm is here, I can't seem to stop it, and he doesn't seem to want me too. I let Nick's manhood loose as I release my pleasure all over and my husband's tongue is still all over my clit. As my orgasm fades, he positions himself to plunge his man hammer into my sopping wet pussy.

I moan as he sinks his meat into my hungry pussy. With all of him in me, he starts to stroke my pussy with his man hammer and I turn back to Nick and pick up where I left off.

"Umm," escapes me as I taste Nick's love potion all over his dick and take it with pleasure while my husband is now pounding my pussy and it feels good. His pelvic area is pounding my clit and the head of his dick is hitting my cervix with every stroke. I start to suck Nick harder; I would eat his dick if I could it tastes and feels so good. I want all of him I can get.

With Nick's dick out of my mouth I look to John "fuck me, fuck me hard. I want you both to take me." With that said, his thrusts become more intense and I know that he will soon be ready. I give him a devilish look and smile as I turn to Nick and take him again while still looking at my husband. He loves to watch me suck and fuck and well, I'm going to give him his wish. I want to feel and taste his load in me, running down my throat and filling my belly. These two have me so horny right now and I'm loving it.

I move to take Nick's balls in my mouth and suck those lovely babies wanting everything they have and more. Moans are coming from Nick as he spreads his legs to give me better access to them. John loves me to suck his balls, John loves it when I suck anything on him, he's just very horny all of the time! With Nick's balls in my mouth and a good suction on them, I look to John and he is admiring my work while still giving my pussy a good work over.

"Oh yea baby, suck him. I love watching you suck dick."

"Oh yea, suck me, it feels good, so good I think I may come again," warns Nick as I release his balls and take his dick back into my mouth and suck his precum juices from him. I release his dick long enough to tell Nick, "give it to me, I want it." As I take it back in my mouth, he starts to pump my mouth with John watching with zeal. I close my eyes and feel myself floating again. I've wanted his dick for so long and now I have it and I'm going to suck him dry. My husband is begging for it and I'm going to give it to him.

Nick is pumping my mouth with a faster pace as his dick has been growing in my mouth for some time now and John's is doing the same in my hungry, thirsty, and horny pussy. I get more and more of Nick's love juices flowing into me as he starts to pump my mouth with enthusiasm and I feel the head of his dick at the back of my mouth swelling.

"I'm ready to cum," he warns one more time.

"Take him if you want, take his load, suck him baby." John's enthusiasm is more than I needed as I feel Nick's dick start to pump his sweet fluids in me and I take him as deep as I can and take every drop. I feel his seed pumping into me hitting the back of my mouth and warming my insides all the way to my belly as I suck every drop out of him. His balls now drained of everything they had I keep his dick in my mouth and feel it going soft.

This was all John needed to encourage his balls to empty their contents into my pussy and that is just what they did. He plunged his dick deep in my pussy hitting my cervix as I feel his seed pumping in me. It feels so warm and so much also as he continues to spurt seed in me. With his balls now empty, I let Nick go and lay on my back as John pulls his manhood out of me. I feel so good right now and we are just getting started. John said I could fuck Nick all night if I want and I want!

We all collapse on the bed and relax all of us having our own thoughts and mine are all devious and bad!

TO BE CONTINUED...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds