Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 03

“Just like you I want a taste.”

He proceeded to lick her slit, suck her clit then tongue fuck her. Soon though he stood up and stared at her laying there in all her naked glory.

After a second she said, “Fuck me my husband, my lover. I want you in me fucking my wet pussy. It’s been too long and I think its shrunk some. I want you to stretch my pussy with your huge hard cock.”

Her words fired him up even more and he practically fell on top of her as he rushed to fulfill her request. It took him only a second to find the right opening with his hardness. Instead of going in easy as she expected from him he jammed it in all the way in one stroke then immediately pulled it mostly out then back in beginning a hard and fast rhythm. It took her by surprise and even though her body had been ready it had felt almost like someone stabbing something into her. There had even been a bit of pain but the wonderful feeling was more intense then any pain there might have been. She went oof as he begaun his thrusts but then moaned loudly as he continued his hard fucking.

Sunny watched his straining face as his ecstasy grew. He grimaced not only from the building climax but from the effort of keeping up that speed. She again thought of how she blew it more then once. How she thought she would never be able to see him like this again, but here he was straining as he strove to jam his wonderful hard cock deeper and deeper into her.

For a second his efforts reminded her of Ronny, since that was how he usually liked to fuck toward the end of their marriage. This time she grimaced in distaste and banished the picture of Ronny on top of her snorting and grunting. Never again would that bastard feel his puny shaft inside her.

A few seconds later and all thoughts disappeared as her euphoria jumped, all she could do was grunt, moan and feel ecstasy. She lifted her legs up enabling him to go deeper.

She did manage to shout, ”Fuck me, my lover. Oh God...OH GOOOD, Deeper with you hard cock....FUUUUCK ME!!!! “

And he did harder and faster as his climax built. Then she was there screaming out her pleasure.

He continued as she relaxed for a second before a second one started building. She said, “Fuck me, fill me with your jism. I want to feel your sperm blast into my pussy.”

He didn’t say anything but he did push his arms up which helped him to go deeper. She went “oof” again but with ecstasy as he shoved it in harder.

Soon she saw him grimace in a way she knew meant he was very close. A second later he let out a deep guttural scream that sounded like a caveman more then George. The scream went higher as he jammed it in hard. She felt the blast as he came and came.

As usual for him he didn’t relax but kept on fucking her even though in a few seconds he pulled out but only long enough for him flip off of her, to ease her onto her side then to stick it back in from behind. Once inside he immediately resumed his fast pace. She came twice more before he climaxed a second time. They only rested a few short minutes before doing it again. This time with her straddling his middle. She hopped and bounced until they both came. They did it a fourth time, with a dozen different positions for he lasted and lasted. She didn’t know how many times she climaxed but the next day she was a little sore. After they were done he apologized for being so rough as she examined her reddened pussy. It looked like it had been beaten up. Sunny didn’t mind though, not only did she like it a little rough sometimes but she liked what their sex session had produced, not only physical pleasure but emotional bonding as well.

A couple of days later she demonstrated for him how she masturbated using the dildo. He watched closely and immediately after she climaxed he climbed on top of her and gave her another hard fuck. And just like the last time she didn’t mind at all.

Epilogue:

Two months after his full recovery his sister and her husband came to dinner. She entered the family room and looked around surprised by the changes. New pictures were up as well different nicknacks. The biggest difference was the portrait above the fire place. It showed a smiling Sunny reclining on a futon, in was a modest postion even with her reclining She was wearing a miniskirt along with a low cut blouse. True the skirt was her longest miniskirt and the top of the blouse showed just a touch of cleavage but it still was more skin then Marybeth had shown. She nodded in satisfiction as she finished taking in the new decorations.

Sunny and she were in the Great room alone while the men were doing something in the kitchen.

Sunny glanced at Diane then said, “I thought about having one painted for George with me nude, one for our bedroom, but I would have had to expose myself to the painter.”

“You could try a photographer I know of. His wife takes the nude shots.”

Sunny looked surprised that Diane would suggest that.

“I have considered getting some pictures taken with me nude and in various outfits Billy likes me to wear when we are alone.”

She ignored the amazed look on Sunny’s face and went on, “I could place them in a special album with a lock so only he would see them.”

“Of course he would get very aroused when he looked at them but it would still be me arousing him.”

They went on talking in that vein and as George and Billy walked into the room they both were giggling about something one of them had just said.

Billy spoke, “From the tone of that giggling I don’t think I want to know what is so humorous, its probably something about men.”

”I agree.”

Both women turned to the men and Diane said “This time I think you will like it.”

“Oh?” George said.

“We were just discussing the new portrait up there,” His sister pointed to Sunny’s picture above the mantel, “And I’ve noticed that the whole house has been redone...well most of it.”

She glanced at one western scene on one wall. It had been moved but still was up.

Sunny said, “He told me I could change anything I wanted except for that scene.”

George said, “That wasn’t something Marybeth put up, I bought and hung it. I think she just tolerated it even though she never said she disliked it.”

Sunny said, “Well I like it.”

George said, “I just need to decide what to do with Marybeth’s portrait.”

Diane said, “You could hang it in the hallway or at the top of the stairs.”

He glanced at his wife who said, “I don’t mind it being somewhere in the house.” She touched his arm and continued, “I’m not asking that she be put away in the attic or basement. I know she was very important in your life, I was bothered that she was still paramount.”

They all chatted some more. At one point Sunny said, “Your sister is something else. She was a big help one day while I was taking care of you. I was feeling really down and she must have been watching. I was thinking about what I had lost by my actions and I just couldn’t hold it it anymore. I had been able to keep from crying on previous days but that day it just hit me harder. I stopped what I was doing and wiped my eyes. Next thing I knew she was holding me and telling me it was ok, I should let it go. I did. I couldn’t help it. I tried to stop a couple of times but the tears just kept coming. I don’t know how long I cried but she held me the whole time. Finally when I was done she lifted my face to look her in the face. She told me you would be Okay. I said that I knew you would be physically but that I wasn’t crying about your body. She said she hadn’t meant your physical injuries either. I started to say that she didn’t know what I had done but she stopped me and said that she didn’t need to know she knew her big brother. You would come around. I said I didn’t deserve for you to come around but she said you would anyway.”

His sister looked embarrassed and George said, “Yes she is something else, she even knows when to talk back to her big brother when he’s wrong.”

He reached out and hugged his sister telling her thanks, if he hadn’t listened to her he and Sunny wouldn’t have talked and he would not have learned things he needed to know.

They went on to have dinner and half way through the meal he said, “we have an announcment to make.”

Diana looked on expectntly but he said, “No she isn’t pregnant, not yet anyway. Sunny is going back to school. We decided that she needed something to do and she once or twice expressed a desire to go back to school.” He turned to his sister and said,”I do sometimes hear things she says” then he turned back to the others finsihing with, “She will be taking business and accounting classes.”

The other couple looked at them in surprise, “I have realized that she has a good head on her shoulders about buisness some of her ideas have been on the mark therefore I decided that she would make a good partnor and she agreed.”

He paused for a moment then with a twinkle in his eyes added, "Of course at times when we are alone in the office we may not be actually working but that’s a risk I'm willing to take."

He paused as Sunny looked shocked that he would say that in front of the others and Diana and husband laughed at her expression.

They finished dinner and George and Sunny went on with their life.

The End

End Notes: That is all for this story even though there is still one more thing they could do sexually so I might add a sequel, but if I do it will be without any cheating. And I will say that a certain reader of mine suggested the idea of her going to collage, it would help her self esteem. If you want one a sequel or not please say so and add if you liked the writing, I think its good, and the story.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 839 milliseconds