• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Execration
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Execration

Shawn gritted his teeth and fought his hopeless battle. When Nurse Pleasure lowered her vibrating thumb and rested it against the base of his shaft, he gave a gasp and lost control completely. As promised, his member engorged without receiving a single stroke. Everyone watching on their monitors, laptops, tablets, and an assortment of other devices saw his penis rise into the air on its own and inflate while swinging through a nearly ninety-degree arc. The head of his dick burst through its protective foreskin and exposed itself.

"Hello, Cutie!" teased Ashley. "Glad you could come out to play."

Shawn blushed bright red as his coworkers upstairs roared their approval, laughing and clapping, shouting and wolf-whistling.

"Told ya Ah could do it, Shugah." Her naughty trick completed, she kissed Shawn's lips one last time before getting off the table.

On the monitor, Gwen reminded, "Nurse Pleasure, please measure the length of his erection for our records."

"Yes, Mrs. Healey; mah pleasure." Nurse Pleasure reached into her apron and withdrew a plastic, six-inch ruler/protractor. She showed it to the camera and joked, "This heah should be long enough!"

"More than enough," quipped old Kelly Whitlock with a cackle.

Thoroughly humiliated, Shawn's anger simmered while listening to the executives chuckling in the conference room. Nurse Pleasure held his penis vertical and placed the ruler against his shaft. Her 'patient' glanced at the monitor and gasped. Someone with a remote control had zoomed the camera. His erect penis now filled the screen, showing every detail in living color.

"Uh!" Shawn gasped when the conference-room half of the monitor changed to a live feed of one of his department's interns, 19-year-old Chrystal. The brunette laughed when she saw herself on TV and turned her monitor towards the camera. Shawn saw a mirror image of what he was seeing, including a close-up of his penis.

Chrystal pointed at the head and said, "That's your dick, Shawn!" She gave him a thumbs-up of appreciation before turning her monitor back and continuing to watch her coworker humiliated.

"His cock is five inches long," reported Nurse Pleasure. "Actuallah, about ah eighth of ah inch shortah, but Ah rounded up."

The conference room appeared on the screen again. Gwen typed into her laptop, saying, "Four and seven-eighths inches erect. We must be accurate about these things."

Nurse Pleasure released Shawn's engorged penis and backed away.

Gwen faced the camera and announced, "Now it is time to introduce Madam Pain."

Shawn didn't like the sound of that! He gulped when 'Madame Pain' stepped into the light on his left wearing a black leather outfit: a low-cut bustier, biker shorts, black stockings with suspenders, and thigh-high, spike-heeled boots. She held a black riding crop in one hand. Although more muscular and less curvy than Nurse Pleasure, with smaller breasts, Madam Pain was nonetheless an attractive woman. Shoulder-length auburn hair framed a stern face that scowled at her subject.

"Hello, Little-Dick," sneered Madam Pain. She had a British accent. "What shall we do with you?"

The frightened, strapped-down, sexually excited, nude man gawked at her and did not reply.

Madam Pain used her riding crop to raise his stiff penis to vertical. "When I ask you a question, Little-Dick," she said, "you will answer me or face the consequences." She forced his penis downward until Shawn grunted with pain. "What shall we do with you?"

"Nothing; please," he begged.

"No, I believe you deserve more than nothing, Little-Dick," Madam Pain said. She released his penis and stepped out of the light for a moment, then returned holding a plastic cup like the one Nurse Pleasure had offered him. "Would you like to partake of more water?" she asked, holding the cup out for him.

"No, thank you," he replied, hoping to please angry Madam Pain with politeness. Although still thirsty, he didn't want to chance ingesting more erectile-enhancing drugs.

"I believe you should have some water anyway, Little-Dick," stated the dominatrix. She unscrewed the top of the plastic cup and removed it, then poured the contents over Shawn's genitals.

"AH!" he yelped as ice-cold water flowed over his hot penis.

Madam Pain laughed at his discomfort. "How quickly your cock shrinks and shrivels, Little-Dick," she mocked. "How tiny it gets!"

Shawn couldn't suppress a whimper.

From the monitor, Gwen requested, "Madam Pain, would you measure the length of Shawn's little dick for me?" She snickered at her own joke. "We need it for his personnel file."

"My pleasure, Mrs. Healey," said Madam Pain. She reached into the waistband of her biker shorts and withdrew a tiny, 3-inch ruler. Everyone in the conference room guffawed when they saw it.

Kelly Whitlock repeated her joke. "That should be more than long enough for Shawn."

The captive seethed while Madam Pain propped up his penis with two fingers and measured him. She tsk-tsked and reported, "Little-Dick's wimpy little willy is two inches long."

"Thank you," said Gwen. She entered the information into her laptop, then looked into the live-feed camera, saying, "Everyone, I will be placing a link to Shawn's personnel file on the intranet Welcome page and giving all of you security clearance to access it. In his file, you will find his resume with his education and work history, notes from his job interview, his IRS Form W-4 with his social security number, periodic performance evaluations, and his salary history."

Shawn felt dizzy as the Vice President of Human Resources continued her long list of private information that would now be in the public domain.

"His personnel file also includes contact information, like his home address and phone number, his mobile phone number, all email addresses, and his social media pages, including some passwords. I will also be adding his annual medical examination records to his personnel file, which are normally kept separately. You will be able to read about his physical condition and any temporary or ongoing health problems. In case you forget what you've learned today, you'll be able to read that Shawn's penis is uncircumcised, only two inches long when he's flaccid, and less than five inches long when he's aroused. If you like disloyal employees with little dicks, I can tell you that he is single and never been married. I think he's heterosexual but cannot confirm that."

"Oh, no," Shawn repeated while he listened.

Finished with her list at last, Gwen asked, "Nurse Pleasure?"

"Yes." The Mariah Carey lookalike returned to the light, while Madam Pain withdrew.

"Would you please arouse Shawn again?"

"Huh?" he gasped.

"My pleasure," said the phony nurse in the skimpy outfit. She lifted Shawn's penis and said, "Yah cock's cold again, Shugah."

Just like in the car after he'd been kidnapped, Nurse Pleasure squeezed and rubbed the shrunken head of his dick. Shawn could tell by the faster response of his chilly penis that the erectile drug had begun to affect him.

"This is takin' too long," said Nurse Pleasure as she flashed him an impish grin. "What else can Ah do tah warm yah cock? I know!" She moved between his wide-spread thighs, lowered her head, and began to suck his dick.

Shawn gave a ragged sigh as Nurse Pleasure's warm mouth engulfed his penis. He felt her tongue licking the tip. Glancing over her head at the monitor, he saw that her body blocked the camera. His moment of privacy soon ended when someone switched to a different camera, behind his head. This second, unblinking eye showed everyone a close-up of Nurse Pleasure's lovely face while she performed oral sex on him.

The conference room feed surrendered to a live video of his department head, a 47-year-old cougar named June Talbot. She turned towards the camera and seemed to look directly into Shawn's eyes, licked her lips, and said, "Yum! Yum! Me next, Shawn."

Her helpless employee gulped.

Nurse Pleasure's cock-suck got Shawn hard again in no time. She moved away, and the video feed switched back to the camera between his legs, then zoomed in for a close-up of his erect penis glistening with spit.

On the conference room feed, grim-looking Frank Baldasaro asked, "Are you finished, Gwen?"

"Yes, sir."

"Evelyn, please begin your interrogation," he directed his Director of Security.

The attractive, raven-haired executive had her smartphone to her ear. She said, "Thank you. Please keep me informed. Would you send someone ...?" She lowered her voice, and Shawn couldn't here anymore. Then, "Bye." Evelyn ended the call and turned towards Gwen, saying, "I have some new information that you might want to add to Shawn's personnel file."

"Oh, good!" said the head of Human Resources. She prepared to add a note to his file.

Evelyn Black gazed at the live image of the disloyal ICBS employee. The video camera now showed him from head to toe; a quite handsome, very nude, and extremely anxious young man. His erect penis gleamed under the lights. "Shawn, it might interest you to know that while you've been here entertaining your coworkers, we have agents searching your house."

"You can't do that," he mumbled, but he knew that no law stopped Frank Baldasaro and his organization.

"Have they found anything?" asked Gwen. She positioned her fingers over the keyboard.

"Yes, some interesting things. In the back of Shawn's sock drawer, they found several pairs of women's satin underpants."

Shawn whimpered. Gwen snickered and started typing.

Helen Baxter chortled and quipped, "You naughty boy!"

Ashely asked, "Where'd you get them, Shawn? Whose are they?"

"I don't remember."

Mrs. Whitlock gave a lecherous cackle and asked, "Do you like to wear them, Shawn, or do you use them to stroke that little dick of yours?" She didn't expect an answer, and she didn't get one.

Madam Pain stepped forward and slapped Shawn's stiff shaft with a black-gloved hand, causing him to grunt with pain. His penis pendulated. "Answer the woman, Little-Dick," she ordered. "Tell her the truth. Do you like to wear women's panties, do you use them to masturbate, or both?" She slapped his penis again.

He grunted, and growled, "Neither. They're just there."

"That means both," snickered Kelly Whitlock.

"Anything else, Evelyn?" asked Gwen.

"Well, they searched his home computer and found more evidence that he's been leaking corporate secrets. Our agents are forwarding the emails to my phone."

Shawn grunted again when Madam Pain gave his erection another slap. On the monitor, Frank glared at him.

"I still have my electric cattle prod, Frank," said Madam Pain.

Baldasaro growled, "Keep it handy."

Evelyn said, "They also found an external hard drive in a desk drawer. No evidence of wrongdoing, but they found lots of porn."

"Oh, no. Oh, no," whimpered Shawn as his abused penis shrank.

Evelyn sneered, "Apparently, he has a preference for images and videos of men jerking their cocks and ejaculating on women's feet."

Ashley asked, "Like to see boys playing with their dicks, Shawn?"

"No."

The employee laughter became louder than ever. Gwen started typing again, entering this new tidbit of salacious information into his personnel file.

Shawn dropped his head in shame, feeling like his situation was hopeless. He assumed ICBS would fire him, and probably send him to prison for a long time. If by some miracle that didn't happened, he was going to quit. He could not work with people who'd seen him so humiliated; who knew so much about him. He would leave Virginia and move a long way away, back to California.

Madam Pain dropped his shriveled penis and returned to the darkness. Nurse Pleasure appeared again, first her big boobs and then the rest of her voluptuous body. She'd found a pair of women's white panties from somewhere and began to use them to play with his flaccid penis.

"Not again," he whimpered, already tiring from the repeated inflating and deflating.

"Ah thought ya'd appreciate these undah-pants on yah dick, Shugah," said Nurse Pleasure.

Shawn gave another pitiful whimper as his manhood responded once again. On the monitor, he saw the conference room feed replaced by another coworker. "Oh, no. Oh, no."

Taylor, a beautiful 23-year-old blonde Cyber Specialist he'd trained, gave him a leering grin. "Hi, Shawn. You've sat beside me every day for almost a year. Didn't know I wear these, did you?" Sitting facing the camera, she raised her miniskirt and flashed a pair of white, satin panties.

When Shawn didn't answer Taylor's question, Nurse Pleasure blabbed, "Trust me, Deah; he does. His cock throbbed thah moment ya raised yah skirt."

Taylor tried again. "Do you like the feel of those panties rubbing your penis, Shawn?"

Again, the masturbated man didn't reply, just stared into the blue eyes on the screen; the lovely, leering face. Nurse Pleasure let go of his penis, and the camera showed his semi-hard manhood rise and stretch to full erection.

"I guess you do!" Taylor exclaimed. She laughed -- under other circumstances, a delightful sound that Shawn loved to hear; but not today.

Nurse Pleasure returned to the darkness. The conference room video replaced beautiful Taylor's image. Madam Pain returned to Shawn's side.

"Oh, God!" he exclaimed, for the dominatrix held a straight razor and a leather strop.

As Madam Pain began to sharpen the razor, she gave him an evil sneer and asked, "How would you like to spend the rest of your life as a eunuch, Little-Dick?"

"NO! YOU CAN'T!" shouted Shawn. Frantic, he struggled to free himself from the bindings on his arms and legs that tied him to the chair. When that didn't accomplish anything, he stared into the hidden camera's lens and begged 'The Godfather' to stop this from happening.

Frank said one word. "Evelyn."

"I am going to interrogate you about what you've been up to, Shawn," said the head of Security, looking grim.

Madam Pain tossed the strop into the dark part of the room. She reached between his open thighs, grabbed his balls, and pulled them up; snickered to hear Shawn's grunt of pain. She placed the razor at the base of his scrotum; let him feel the sharp edge against his soft skin.

Evelyn continued, "If you lie to me ... trust me, you will not like the consequences."

"I won't lie," Shawn promised. He didn't dare! He couldn't move a muscle for fear of jostling the razor threatening his balls. His terrified penis shrank and tried to hide.

"Have you released confidential ICBS information to anyone outside of the company?"

Shawn gulped. He noticed that the continuous, muffled laughter upstairs had stopped. "Yes," he whispered.

"Thank you. That's a good start. Please proceed, Madam Pain."

"NO!" Shawn shouted, but the dominatrix did not slice off his balls. She snickered and began to shave off his body hairs. He sighed with relief.

The interrogation continued while Madam Pain shaved Shawn's legs and toes; the pubic hairs that proved he was a natural blonde; his belly, chest, arms, and armpits. The helpless employee held still while answering every question. He gave them everything they wanted: dates -- to the best of his memory; locations; companies, countries, organizations; and the names of their representatives he dealt with.

While Evelyn Black kept the questions coming, Madam Pain finished shaving Shawn. Much to his relief, the dominatrix stepped back and Nurse Pleasure appeared by his side. His eyes widened, however, when he saw two fingers of her right hand smeared with yellowish-colored cream.

"What are you doing?" he whispered.

"Never mind her," said Evelyn. "Answer the question."

Befuddled, Shawn tried to think while watching Nurse Pleasure reach her ungloved hand under his right thigh. She lifted his scrotum, gently, and then the two greased fingers lubricated his anus.

"Oh, no."

"Shawn?" asked Evelyn.

He gasped and flinched when Nurse Pleasure slid the two slippery fingers inside of his rectum; gasped again when she began digitally massaging his prostate. She knew what she was doing, and her 'patient' began to feel pleasure in a way he'd never experienced before.

Shawn focused his mind and resumed the interrogation while Nurse Pleasure's massage magically levitated his penis. Once again, the skilled man-handler proved that she could get his dick to erect without stroking it.

Shawn remained aroused until the interrogation ended. Then, Madam Pain said, "Have some more water, Little-Dick. She poured another cup of ice water over his aroused genitals.

"HEY!" he complained. "I told you everything."

Frank Baldasaro said, "We'll see when our technicians do a deep search of every computer you own. You had better have told us everything." He let the threat sink in for a moment, and then said, "Gwen."

The head of Human Resources gave Shawn an evil grin and said, "You're going to give your coworkers a reward for wasting their time this morning."

Shawn's eyes narrowed. "What kind of reward?"

"You're going to entertain everyone by jerking your little dick for them."

The roar from upstairs startled Shawn. He had been in total silence while being interrogated, but suddenly he heard a resumption of shouting and laughing, hooting and howling. The video feed switched to another coworker, obnoxious Cyber Specialist Todd. He was guffawing while masturbating the air with his closed fist. The camera backed away for a wider shot, and Shawn saw everyone in the frame -- guys and girls -- with their fists stroking a virtual-dick.

"No way," said Shawn, feeling nauseous. "I'm not doing that."

The conference room appeared on the screen again. Leering Gwen said, "Yes; you are."

"No, I'm not; and you can't force me to do it."

"You're right," said Gwen, surprising Shawn. "We can't force you to masturbate; but I'll bet Madam Pain can convince you to do it."

The leather-clad dominatrix returned to the light.

"NO!" Shawn gasped when he saw a black, strap-on dildo jutting from her crotch. The obscene thing had to be eight- or ten-inches long.

"If you don't play with yourself, Little-Dick, I'm going to fuck your ass."

Frank guffawed.

Shawn whimpered. He watched in disbelief as Madam Pain walked around his left foot, then moved between his wide-open thighs. She used both hands to open his buttocks wide, then shifted her hips forward. The large dildo slid under his dangling balls; its fat, rubber tip touched his anus.

Gwen snickered and asked, "What's it going to be, Shawn?"

He sighed. With no good choice, he chose masturbation. "I'll do it," he whispered.

"Do what? Get your ass fucked?" teased Madam Pain as she applied a bit more pressure.

"No," he sighed, and then whispered, "I'll touch myself."

"What did he say?" asked Gwen.

Madame Pain said, "He said he'd love to jerk his little dick for us."

After the roar from upstairs subsided, Gwen said, "Guys, please free Shawn's right hand. According to his personnel file, that's the one he uses to play with himself."

Shawn whimpered.

Two strong-arm thugs behind the chair released the straps around his right wrist. They were both dressed in black, including ski masks that hid their faces. Much more physically fit than the nude computer hacker, the strongmen wrestled his arm down to his crotch. They snickered as they forced him to touch his genitals. Shawn wrenched his hand away as soon as they released his wrist.

Madame Pain and the two brutes stepped away from the chair. The dominatrix removed her strap-on and returned to the light, standing beside his left hip. Nurse Pleasant took the same position on his right.

"Go ahead, Little-Dick," Madam Pain encouraged. "Show us how much you love to play with yourself."

Nurse Pleasant said, "It ain't hard, Shugah ..." She stopped and snickered, and then said, "No, Ah mean, it's easy tah get yah dick up. Ah should know."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Execration
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds