• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Execration
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Execration

Feeling dizzy and sick to his stomach, Shawn moved his hand back to his groin and began to caress his genitals. The sounds coming from upstairs increased in volume. Someone blew a loud wolf-whistle. He glanced at his image on the monitor and did not like what he saw: a grown man, stripped naked, his legs splayed apart, his moist asshole visible, and his hand playing with his penis in a desperate attempt to arouse himself as quickly as possible, to get this humiliation over with. A bright red blush of embarrassment spread from his face down to his chest.

The right-half of the screen switched to his coworkers again. They were all grinning and laughing while watching him masturbate. He knew them all: Susan, Mike, Dennis, Caroline, Gayle, Rhonda, Courtney, Belinda, Ted.

Roxanne, an attractive red-head with nice tits, leered into the camera and said, "Let's go, Little-Dick! Get your cock up."

Jokester Sam quipped, "You've done this before!"

Shawn looked back at his side of the screen. Despite the humiliation of masturbating in front of his former coworkers, his hand's physical friction was starting to make his penis respond.

"Nice cock, Shawn," said a friendly voice. He glanced to the right and saw gorgeous, raven-haired Emily's lovely face. Now that she had his attention, she sneered and said, "Too bad it's attached to such a big dick."

Her friends found that hilarious.

Shawn decided to concentrate on Nurse Pleasure's bountiful boobs. She saw him staring and turned her shoulders to give the masturbating young man a better view. One hand touched his hip; the other slid over his right thigh and cupped his scrotum. She raised his balls and caressed them. Madam Pain reached beneath his left thigh and probed his rectum with a long finger.

He stroked himself a while longer, and when his penis achieved an erection, dropped his hand. He waited with his manhood engorged again, waiting for them to finish their fun and release him.

"You're not done yet, asshole," said Frank when the live feed returned to the conference room. "Make yourself come."

The cheer from Shawn's coworkers upstairs drowned out his pitiable whimper.

"Want me to get my strap-on, Little-Dick?" snickered Madam Pain. He gasped when the finger in his rectum rubbed his prostate.

Shawn reached for his hard shaft and gripped himself. His fist resumed sliding up and down his penis. He heard amused, anticipatory chatter upstairs and cringed. Downstairs was the silence of a regretful and humiliated man.

"Jerk that little dick!" teased Kiley as the long-haired blonde's familiar face filled half the screen. "Make it squirt for us," giggled the call center employee.

Shawn began to feel increasing sexual arousal. He stretched his legs and humped his hips. His stroking fingers increased their pace. He began breathing hard.

"Look at him go!" said Nora, a middle-aged call center supervisor. Enthralled with the show, she stared at the screen and didn't look into the camera. "Pump that cock, Shawn!"

He gave a mighty groan and fired. The first, glistening semen stream spouted into the air and landed on his shaved chest. He breathed a sigh of relief as a second, nearly as strong spurt followed. A loud, mocking cheer erupted upstairs that made him wince. It sounded like pandemonium broke out as everyone above his head celebrated his humiliation. He continued stroking himself until his orgasm passed.

Shawn closed his eyes and rested while Madam Pain and Nurse Pleasure cleaned his shrinking penis and splattered chest. When they finished, the two goons who'd kidnapped him released the straps binding his left arm, legs, chest, and waist to the chair. Each of them took an elbow and physically lifted the disloyal employee to his feet. Time to face the music.

Frank smirked, saying, "I'm sure that every one of your coworkers enjoyed your performance, Shawn."

Thunderous applause of approbation confirmed his statement.

Shawn sighed and asked, "What happens now?"

"You may be surprised to hear that I am not going to tell the police."

"You're not!?"

"No. They would ask too many questions about what we do here; and I suspect they might offer you a deal in return for testifying against me. We both know that a weasel like you would give them anything they want just to save your greasy hide."

Frank's words stung, but it could be worse. "So, you're firing me, and that's all?"

"No, you're not fired. I'm going to give you a second chance, despite your disloyalty."

Shawn heard angry protests from his coworkers upstairs. The female executives in the conference room had smiles on their faces that worried him. "I don't want to work here anymore," Shawn stated. "I am resigning."

"You cannot quit," said Frank, surprising his shamed employee. "I will not allow it. You will continue to work for ICBS, but now as an internal mail courier. You will receive a seventy-percent reduction in salary, in your new role delivering mail and parcels to your coworkers."

From upstairs, his former friends applauded their boss's decision.

"You can't do that to me," said Shawn, sounding more sure than he felt.

"I can; and I have, you little fucker." The Godfather smiled an evil smile. "We have all of your computers, both personal and professional. If you try to quit or disappear, then the live video of your performance today will be emailed to all of your contacts, including your friends and family. Won't your mother, sisters, and aunt be proud when they see you stroking your little dick on camera?"

Shawn groaned.

"In addition," Frank continued, "we will post the video on your Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and anywhere else that can cause you the most embarrassment."

"Oh, no." Shawn had no doubt Frank would do it.

"You know what we do here, Shawn," Frank scolded. "There is nowhere in the world you can hide where we won't find you. To escape, you'd have to be very lucky or very smart. You've already demonstrated that you're not smart. Will you agree to your new mail courier job?"

Shawn sighed, defeated. He hung his head and said, "Yes."

"I knew that you would see it my way." Frank snickered. "We have a special courier uniform for you, picked out just for you while you were entertaining us with your little dick. Nurse Pleasure, would you get him ready for work?"

"Certainly, Mr. Baldasaro." The Mariah Carey lookalike disappeared behind Shawn briefly. When she returned, she held up a brand-new pair of pink, satin panties.

"No," he whimpered. He heard hooting and laughter from the floor above.

Frank said, "You will deliver letters and packages throughout the building wearing your pretty ladies' panties, Shawn. We have blue for Mondays, Yellow for Tuesdays, White for Wednesdays, Lavender for Thursdays, and you'll look pretty in pink on Fridays.

Nurse Pleasure lowered the pink pair to the floor in front of him, saying, "Lift yah feet up fah me, Shugah."

"Step into them," said Frank.

Shawn lifted his feet, one at a time, and Nurse Pleasure slipped them on. He felt the sensual softness of satin as she pulled the underpants up his shaved legs and over his hips, then gasped when she pulled his penis and balls through an opening between the legs. The panties were crotch-less!

"You look very cute in your new uniform, traitor," Frank mocked him. "Now, go to the mailroom and speak with Gertrude. She'll give you today's mail and teach you the most efficient way to deliver it."

All the lights came on, and Shawn realized that he was in one of the many ICBS conference rooms. He dropped his head and shuffled towards the hallway door. Despite his shame, he found the silky material rubbing against his skin to be rather stimulating; but the way his genitals dangled through the crotch-slit embarrassed him.

"Bye, Shugah!"

"Enjoy your new job, Little-Dick."

The loathed leaker paused in the conference room doorway when Gwen announced, "While Shawn is doing his rounds, if anyone -- girl or guy -- wants to give his little dick a tug, or spank his disloyal backside, feel free!"

Old Kelly Whitlock joked, "Bring your special shoe polish to my office, Little-Dick. I need a shine!"

The loud laughter erupted again.

Red-faced, Shawn dawdled towards the mail room, repeating, "Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Execration
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds