• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Experiment
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Experiment

"Don't worry about where you urinate, because you can see the latex mat goes up to the top of all sides of the elimination room. When you've finished, I'll just hose you down and hose down the room so everything goes down that drain and into the flower beds.

"The third option is doing nothing. You can stay on your hands and knees like you are now and just let loose when you feel the need -- like a rat does. It will be smellier, but I'll hose it down the same way.

"I'm curious as to what you'll choose, because we both know that there's basically no difference between a rat defecating and a human defecating, just cultural habits of dignity and modesty. You're still a bit groggy, so it would be a lot less effort for you to just stay where you are instead of crawling up onto the toilet or squatting over the hole.

"I see your body is starting to agitate, so I'll know your decision soon. You're saying a lot of things, Erwin, but I'm not listening to anything. I'm only waiting for you to tell me if I should adjust the cage so you can use the toilet. If not, you can squat over the drain. If you keep talking and don't do anything, you'll soon release like a rat."

Erwin looked at her, and she could see from her eyes he was scared. He stopped talking and pointed up. She immediately lifted the grill, and he quickly scrambled onto the toilet. She left the room for a few minutes.

When she came back five minutes later, he had finished and had crawled back down to the floor, where he didn't have to bend over.

"I see you've managed to pull some of the wires apart slightly and found out how strong they are. Since I didn't warn you about the consequences earlier, I'm not going to do anything this time. Apparently, it's important to you to use the toilet, so that will be your deterrent.

"If you try to escape again, you will lose your toilet privileges, and I won't raise the ceiling of the elimination room enough for you to squat. You'll have to eliminate on your hands and knees.

"The space is small, so everything you release will bounce back and onto you. Once you've finished, you won't look or smell too good until I hose you down. I hope the thought of your humiliation will stop you from trying to escape again.

"You will be eliminating at the start of every second cycle for the first two weeks, or around every ten hours. I'll use the enemas to get you on the schedule, but once your body adjusts to the timing, they won't be necessary.

"You'll need to get on your hands and knees now because I'm lowering the grill above you again. I've already opened the gate to the passageway, so you can back into it. Keep moving backwards until you're in the holding pen and I shut the gate to this passage.

"That was good, Erwin. You moved well. In a day or so, it won't take you any time at all. I'm opening the gate to the second passage. Please crawl forward and down the passage. Thank you for your cooperation.

"Yes, crawl through that gate into the aversion fitting room. It's the same size as the elimination room, so you'll be on your hands and knees again and unable to move much."

Once he was trapped in the room, she again inserted a tube, but this time he wasn't filled as much.

"It's not water this time. It's lube."

A moment after Florence pulled the tube out, he felt pressure at his anus. His head moved involuntarily to see what it was, but he couldn't turn it enough.

"It's an inflatable plastic dildo," she explained. "There's not much air in it, so it's thin and pliant and bends easily. I can't push it straight into you, but by maneuvering it slowly in circles, I should be able to get all ten inches inside you. There, that's as far as it goes. What you feel hanging down between your legs is the thin tube connected to the dildo."

He felt her hands moving around his testicles and penis. This time he could see what she was doing by lowering his head until he could see under his body. In his upside down view, he saw her grab his cock and insert it into a long, clear, hollow glass cylinder. Even though the glass magnified it, his cock looked small inside the wide cylinder. A thin tube came out of the other end of it.

She adjusted an elastic band connected to the cylinder, pulled it around his waist and then attached it to the cylinder on the other side. The band kept the cylinder from falling off.

"Look at the gate in front of you now, Erwin. I'm pulling it up so you can crawl through it into the aversion theater. To your right, you'll see a large pile of cushions against the side of the cage. Pile the cushions any way you want and then arrange yourself on them whichever way is most comfortable, as long as you're facing to the right. Don't worry about the tube attached to your penis sheath or the one connected to the inflatable dildo. I'll make sure they don't get tangled up."

Erwin pushed some cushions together and managed to sit on them. Florence untangled the tubes as she spoke.

"Very good, Erwin. As the cushions start to give, you'll slide down a little into a more relaxed position, and that will be perfect for this part of the experiment.

"Now look straight ahead through the cage. You'll see I'm lifting the cover off a monitor. This is what you will be watching for the next half-hour. I've spent a lot of time the last couple of months putting this show together for you. It consists of images, videos and a soundtrack that includes voices and also music.

"It's a show of women, beautiful women. They are all races and many ages. Some of them you'll recognize because I tracked down several of your convention hookups. By telling them I was a professional glamor photographer and flattering them, I got them to pose provocatively before I told them who I really was. Even women scientists are vain and love attention.

"Some of the photos and videos will show only faces, and some will be of women fully dressed in every kind of outfit from innocent to seductive. There will be women who are barely dressed, women who are naked and women who are positioned to receive sex in various ways. And there is plenty of hardcore video of women having sex in every possible way, from the most common to the most perverse and degrading.

"We both know, that's really a false distinction. What's extreme and loathesome to you could be normal to someone else and vice-versa. Scientifically, there's no difference. It just depends on how you're wired. I know a little bit about how you're wired sexually, but there's a lot I don't know. That's why there are so many different kinds of women in these visuals.

"As you're watching, I'll be watching you. When I see a reaction to one of the images, I'll note in my lab book which photo or video it was and halt the show with the image frozen on the screen. That's when the conditioning starts. I won't say anything more until your first reaction. Let's get started."

A video began playing on the screen. In a few seconds, it froze.

"That didn't take long. I thought you'd react to the cute young white woman and the giant black cock pushing into her, and I was right. The goal of this conditioning is for this scene to no longer have an effect on you. I want you to associate the image with discomfort. That's why I'm squeezing this bulb at the end of the tube connected to the inflatable dildo.

"In a second it will grow inside you enough to cause a slight discomfort. There, your shifting legs tell me that you are starting to respond. I'll leave it at that level and turn on the pump connected to your penis sheath now. It's set at the lowest level and has started sucking you into the cylinder and then releasing you. It's going to continue doing that until you come, and then it will suck all the semen into this receptacle.

"You're beginning to respond to the suction, so it's time to go back to the bulb and give it another squeeze. That puts your focus on the discomfort again, and your penis has wilted. But the suction continues, and the penis is slowly rising again. You can see it's expanding into the tube.

"Now here's another squeeze of the bulb. You yelled out that time, so I think it's starting to really bother you. The penis went down, but now it's slowly rising again. Let's let it get a little harder this time. You're moaning now, but it's hard to tell if it's because of the sucking on your penis or the expansion of the dildo. Time to squeeze the bulb again.

"That time your whole body reacted, but the penis was barely affected. Will another squeeze affect it? Not much, but you certainly are sweating and puffing now, and your face shows you're in tremendous discomfort. I think two more squeezes will do it for this time.

Erwin's body began thrashing around on the pillows. He was out of control. Sometimes he seemed to be thrusting into the penis tube. Other times he seemed to be trying to escape the dildo. His head was moving wildly in all directions until Florence turned off the penis suction and a second later turned a dial next to the bulb and let all the air out of the dildo.

"Put your head down and look at your cock," she said. "See how your come is oozing into the glass tube? All that came out even though you never ejaculated. The pain from the inflatable dildo prevented you. So you came, but you didn't even know it.

"The purpose of this exercise is to condition you to associate sex with the woman on the screen with pain and humiliation."

She stopped speaking and looked at the stopwatch in front of her as the video on the screen disappeared and other images replaced it.

"This took about ten minutes. We should be able to do this once more before our time is up for today.

"You can attempt to disguise your reaction to the stimuli, but I'm trained to spot any responses, no matter how slight. Within a few days, I hope there will be negative responses to some of the images. By the time we're done, your responses to every woman and every kind of sex should be negative."

They went through the aversion cycle one more time, and when it was over, Erwin was lying on the floor of the cage in a fetal position and whimpering. Tears streamed down his face. She observed everything and wrote notes in her lab book.

After letting him rest for ten minutes, she spoke again.

"Erwin, it's time for the last item on today's schedule. The worst is over. This won't be hard. So please get up and crawl backward to the holding pen."

It took him a long time to move back to the holding pen because of the stabs of pain inside his ass whenever he moved a leg.

Once he was in the pen, she opened the third gate.

"This is the gate that leads to pleasure. I know you're tired, but in a half-hour or so you will get to sleep, so please start moving forward. You've had plenty of pain today, and I don't want to use any more to make you respond.

"That's it. I hope in a few days you'll crawl down this passage eagerly."

He entered another cage, and she shut the gate behind him.

"You are in the attraction fitting room. It's almost exactly the same as the aversion fitting room. Don't get upset now. Yes, I'm putting another dildo in your anus and another sucking sheath on your cock. But we're not doing the same thing.

"Please go through the next gate into the attraction theater and get yourself comfortable on the cushions and pillows. I know you're suspicious, but we don't have time for reluctance, Erwin. I promise you this will be a lot different. Look at the screen. The video's starting.

"There's only one woman there. It's your wife, and I'm posing in many outfits and even different hair styles. I had a lot of fun doing this one, especially the dirty poses. Do you like me in that skimpy outfit? There! You couldn't hide that response. I'm trying to be objective, but I admit that made me happy.

"Now I'm turning on the pump and the switch that controls the dildo. This dildo doesn't expand. It vibrates. Do you feel the gentle vibration? As you start responding to the penis pump, the vibration will gradually increase. And then you're going to have a tremendous orgasm from all the pleasurable stimulation. I will go slowly because your body is still reacting to the aversion therapy, but I hope we can complete two pleasure sessions."

As he watched Florence dressed in sexy outfits and displaying herself naked in many obscene positions, he wondered who took the photos and videos of her. She was right that the orgasms were huge. After the second one, he collapsed.

She woke him after ten minutes and guided him back to the holding pen, where he stretched out and went to sleep.

She woke him a few hours later and pointed to two bowls she had placed in the holding pen. One contained water.

"This is your food, Erwin," she said, pointing to the other bowl. "I did a lot of research and prepared enough smoothie for all three weeks. It may be smelly and taste disgusting, but it contains everything your body needs: protein, carbs, fats, vitamins, fiber. It will take you only minutes to eat, and your body will quickly digest it, so meals will take almost no time away from the experiment.

"It's a complete meal, only liquefied. In fact, since everything is scientifically balanced, you will be healthier in three weeks than you are now because there won't be any junk in your diet. You'll have to lap it up like a dog because I'm not taking chances with any utensils being used for the wrong purposes.

"For today, you have fifteen minutes for your meal, and then I'll take it away. If you aren't hungry enough yet, it will be there for you later. I've measured all the portions, so your nutrition will be perfect during the experiment."

Erwin lapped up all the water like a dog. He looked at the smoothie and sniffed it but didn't touch it.

"You're not hungry enough yet," Florence said. "Eventually you'll eat it, but we're not wasting time, so I'm taking it away for now. It's time for exercise.

"I've devised exercises to keep all your muscles toned and your heart healthy. Most of them will be done here in the holding pen. Some of them you already know, like push-ups and upper-body and leg raises lying on your back. But there are others that I'll have to teach you that can be done inside the cage.

"You probably didn't notice the treadmill next to the toilet. Since you won't be eliminating during this cycle, I'll remove the wire ceiling in the bathroom, and you'll spend some time on the treadmill before going to the aversion theater. Part of the experiment control is that there will be no changes to your physical health from being confined to the cages for three weeks."

The new cycle went smoothly. Erwin didn't try to resist going on the treadmill or the aversion therapy. He was once again exhausted after finishing the attraction session and fell asleep immediately in the holding pen. When she woke him up, he was groggy. He drank all the water and stuck his tongue into the smoothie, but he gagged and quickly moved away from the bowl.

The next time he went to the attraction theater, Florence made a change. After she attached the apparatus to his penis and put the vibrating dildo in his ass, she told him that his progress had been so good that she was moving to the next phase three cycles before she had originally planned to.

"I want you to get on your hands and knees," she said. "I've taken away the flat screen. There's a hinged flap in the cage where the monitor was, and it's open. Please stick your head through it. I wasn't sure it was large enough, but I can see now I made it bigger than necessary. Okay, now you can pull your head back and look at me.

"Do you see that I'm naked now, just like you? You've been looking at all kinds of women in the aversion theater and experiencing pain when they aroused you. And you've been looking at me in the attraction theater while having tremendous orgasms. I can't bring live women here for the aversion therapy, but I do have a live version of me for the attraction therapy."

She pulled a stuffed chair up to the opening in the cage and sat down in it. She leaned back and lifted her legs and spread them wide, resting them on the chair's wide arms. She slowly slid forward as she spoke.

"You've always given me oral satisfaction. I love to hear you talk about my beautiful big black hairy bush and how great it smells and how my pussy tastes like a ripe peach.

"You don't have to say anything today because you're angry about the experiment. I wouldn't expect you to feel otherwise.

"All I want you to do now is stick your head through the opening in the cage and do what you've always done. While you're giving me pleasure, you'll get your share."

He looked at her but didn't move.

"I'm not going to force you, Erwin. I thought you would be ready for this, but if you aren't, I'll bring back the monitor and you can watch the images again. In a couple more weeks, I hope your conditioning will make you eager and excited whenever I offer myself to you this way -- or any way. So can you just fake it today?

"You're thinking about it for a long time. Ohhh! You surprised me. Your tongue is magic, like it always is. I'm turning on the switches to the sucking machine and your vibrating dildo now. Ohhh! There goes my first orgasm."

He had two orgasms in the half-hour session while she was having three, and the container that collected his semen was nearly full.

When he was back in the holding pen, he fell asleep at once, and when he woke, he was so hungry that without thinking, he lapped up smoothie until the bowl was shiny clean.

The elimination room, aversion theater and attraction theater all went without a hitch, and the cycles continued to proceed smoothly for the next few days. Florence felt that something had changed. His eagerness indicated he was motivated, but why?

She found out during a cycle that started in a promising way. He no longer needed the elimination room. He was as regular as clockwork now. During the aversion theater, she was able to discard two more types of images and videos that Erwin no longer responded to. There were only five things left that aroused him at all when he watched other women.

In the attraction theater, his mouth and tongue quickly brought her to her first orgasm, and she closed her eyes as she felt cascades of pleasure washing over her.

She woke up with his hands around her neck. She realized what had happened. She had been so worn out by her own lack of sleep that the orgasm had made her nod off. He must have been waiting for her head to fall forward, because he had quickly withdrawn his head from the window in the cage and stuck his hands through it. He now had a tight choke hold on her.

As she looked at his glowering eyes, she felt fear, but not for her life. She was afraid her mistake might destroy her experiment. But then she evaluated the situation and sighed in relief.

They both knew that a good scientist never does anything without at least thinking about and trying to prepare for unanticipated and unintended consequences. Maybe because of the sleep deprivation, he had formed a plan but hadn't thought it through. She smiled as she saw by the desperation and frustration showing in his face that he was beginning to realize that.

"I'll make this short," she said as loud as she could with her breath restricted. "Then you can get on with choking the life out of me. When you finish, I'll be lying here outside your cage. As my body begins to decay, it will get black and puffy and smell terrible.

"By then you'll be smelling other things. You already know that you can twist a few wires but not enough to escape. You won't be able to get to your food and water, so day by day, you'll get weaker. You'll foul your nest and lie in your urine and excrement.

"When we don't show up, our friends and colleagues will probably think we got stuck abroad and wonder when they'll hear from us. How long do you think it will be before someone gets a court order to break into the house? Three weeks after I'm dead? Four weeks?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Experiment
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds