• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Experiment
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Experiment

"Will they find your remains with mine? Maybe you'll be barely alive, but your mind will be toast. They'll put you someplace, a different kind of rat cage, and feed you until you finally die.

"Or if you let go of my neck, things will go pretty much as they have gone up to now for another week and a half. Then, if the experiment has a positive outcome -- and the data so far seem to indicate there's a good chance for that -- you will be conditioned to be happy doing what I want you to do in bed for the rest of your life, and you'll never look at another woman. Outside the bedroom, your life will be the same: more honor and acclaim, lots of money, a loving wife and, soon, adorable children.

"What you're doing will have to have consequences to prevent a recurrence. But the punishment will be of short duration. How does that stack up with death or debilitation?

"It just hit me that putting your hands around my neck is really a positive indication for my experiment. It shows that your mind has stayed sharp and capable of thinking outside the cage. Everything is going well, but I couldn't tell yet whether the conditioning was going to affect your abilities as a scientist. This shows me your mind is still functional and agile.

"All right, Erwin. I've said my piece. I think you're too rational to kill me, but I know everyone can lose his mind at times, like the times you cheated on me. You probably think my experiment is insane. Maybe you're right. I'm afraid to die, but as a scientist, I'm also curious about what you'll decide."

When she began talking, he loosened his grip, but he held onto her neck as she finished and for a few more minutes while she smiled at him and he glared at her. Then he let go and fell back onto the floor of the cage and began sobbing. She ended the attraction session early and moved him back to the holding pen, where he cried himself to sleep.

The next time he was in the elimination room, he waited for her to lift the gate to the bathroom, but she didn't. She stuck the tube deep inside him and spoke.

"This isn't water, Erwin. It's a powerful enema. In a few minutes, you'll feel like you're exploding. And you'll do it on your hands and knees. You won't be able to stop yourself from spasming for a long time, and then you'll be so spent that you'll collapse into your filth. I'll wait until you wake up, so you're alert enough to fully feel the extent of your humiliation. Then I'll hose you and the cage down."

***********

The deterrent worked because he cooperated completely from that day on, but for a few days, Florence had to turn away occasionally so he wouldn't see her tears as he acted like a pitiable performing dog afraid of a beating from the cruel trainer.

The next challenge Florence encountered wasn't a major one. It occurred a few days later in the attraction theater, when she spread herself wide on the chair, but instead of presenting her vagina, she raised her legs and presented her ass. She saw Erwin looking at her questioningly.

"Today is something new for both of us, Erwin," she said. "I'm doing this mainly as a test of the conditioning process. You've been doing a wonderful job at pleasuring me. You've always enjoyed using your tongue on my vagina and clitoris.

"You've never attempted to do this, so I have a feeling you didn't want to. I don't know if I will like it either, but it's important that you do whatever I ask you to, whether you want to or not. I know it can't be exactly the same, but try to do everything you've been doing in my pussy, but this time in my asshole."

Erwin's eyes were wide. He stared at her from inside the cage, but he made no move toward the window to stick his head through.

"I know you're repelled, Erwin," she said, "but we need to do this now, so please begin."

He was frozen.

"I'm not going to humiliate you this time as I did when you attacked me, because this defiance is at a much lower level. Instead, I'll use a gentler form of coercion," she said as she lowered her legs.

"The controls for the penis pump and the dildo vibrator are on a low level for continuous pleasure and repeat orgasms while you pleasure me.

"I'm going to turn the levels higher. There. I see you're responding. I've observed you closely during the image conditioning and took notes in my lab book. You have a certain breathing pattern that begins about thirty seconds before you come. It happens every time.

"I'm listening for it now, and there it is. That's why I turned off both stimulants. You were sure you were about to come, weren't you? Now we'll wait."

She waited about five minutes until his cock was soft and then turned the pump and vibrator back on. A minute later, she turned both off again.

"I heard that indicator sound again," she explained. "It happened a lot faster that time. Now we'll wait again. Do you see where this is going?"

Erwin didn't say anything, but after the fifth time she went through her program, he screamed as the pump and vibration stopped. His face was full of frustration, and there was pain written on it, too.

"It looks like your balls are starting to hurt, Erwin," she said, "even though I haven't touched them. When you're ready to do what I tell you, just say yes, and I'll stop the pleasure torture."

He immediately agreed in a loud voice. He was lying back on the cushions waiting for her to turn the knobs so he could finally get his release. After a few seconds, when nothing happened, he looked at her. She had positioned herself again on the chair, with her legs spread wide and pulled back.

"I'm not going to let you come until you've worked on me for a while," she said. "So come over here and begin."

He groaned but moved to the opening and stuck his head through and brought his mouth within inches of her anus. She was using her hands to pull her cheeks apart, so it was open. He stayed like that for a while and took some deep breaths before he finally stuck his tongue out. It went back in right away as he began making gagging sounds and moved his head away.

"If you need to, just throw up on the floor, and I'll hose it down," she said. "This is a major step in my experiment, so I'll be patient. As long as I see you're trying, you can take as much time as you want."

It took a few more false starts, but finally Erwin began running his tongue over Florence's ass. Over the course of the next few cycles, she gradually got him to lick her opening and then push his tongue deep into her and move it in and out of her like a penis. The first time he did that, he actually threw up, and Florence did hose him down and then gave him a towel and let him sleep in the holding pen.

After that, it went more smoothly. He was even more eager to please her vagina now, because it meant she wasn't presenting her anus. One time, after his tongue in her pussy had given her a couple of orgasms, she told him to continue in her ass. He went to pieces, so after that she stuck to one orifice a session.

Although she was ambivalent about his tonguing of her ass at first, she gradually found that she liked the feeling. One time she used her fingers on her clitoris while his tongue was penetrating her ass, and she nearly fainted from the power of the orgasm she achieved. She realized that her experiment had produced one of those unexpected serendipities that scientists exult over. She had discovered something that would be a regular part of their sex life from then on.

One of her goals from the beginning was controlling his orgasms. Before the experiment, there were times when she wasn't in the mood for sex, often when she was totally worn out because she had to stay late with her rats. But she rarely turned Erwin down. Although she tried to do things to make him come fast, sometimes when she wanted it to be over quickly, he seemed to last forever, and by the time he was finished, she was completely exhausted.

She began listening hard while he was eating out her pussy or ass. When she heard his breathing pattern indicate that the suction on his penis and the vibrations inside him had him on the verge of coming, she yelled out "Come! Come! Come!"

She played with various settings of the controls, the lower ones that made him last longer and the higher ones that brought him to the edge quickly. Each time she heard he was getting close, she yelled "Come! Come! Come!" just before he came.

After five cycles, she tested this conditioning. He was pleasuring her vagina, and his stimulation was on a moderate level. His breathing was steady.

"Come! Come! Come!"

He lifted his head in surprise and looked at her and then looked down at the suction sheath. She looked there, too, and she saw he had come, and his semen was being sucked into the receptacle. She smiled at him and felt a sense of accomplishment.

After that, she didn't have to play with the controls anymore. Whether it was one minute or fifteen minutes after his stimulation began, whenever she shouted "Come! Come! Come!" he came within thirty seconds. As more cycles went by, the thirty seconds decreased to the point that he began coming almost before she finished speaking the command.

He didn't know it, but seven days had passed since the beginning of the experiment when she surprised him by crawling into the attraction theater behind him. She was naked. He was lying on some cushions, and she sat on some others facing him.

She watched him for a while to see if he would try to overpower her. Her body hid the small stun gun she had placed behind her. But he made no move, and his eyes looked curious and confused.

"It's time to move to organic stimulation and away from the mechanical," she said. "Today, we're going to have sex without any machines. You're weak from lack of sleep, so I'll be doing the work. Please lie down on your back."

He responded almost instantly to her hands manipulating his genitals, and when she rode him, he was so excited that she heard the signs of impending orgasm almost immediately. She stopped and waited until he calmed down, and then she resumed. She had to stop and wait four times until she felt her first orgasm, and then she kept going. He came hard while giving a joyful shout and collapsed. She tried in vain to revive him for a second round and ended up dragging him back to the holding pen to sleep.

He was so stimulated by having sex with her instead of the suction machine and dildo that this happened the next two times. His desire and excitement pleased her, but she also felt slightly frustrated at having to stop and start him instead of being able to let go and enjoy herself like he was doing.

She knew that "Come! Come! Come!" would make him orgasm immediately when she was getting tired or sore. But what about when she wanted him to last longer?

Her conditioning had made him so excited to have sex with her that he was coming too soon. Before the experiment, he hadn't had that problem. Now he was satisfied while she was frustrated. She thought of a bizarre solution, rejected it and finally decided to try it anyway.

The next session in the attraction room, she didn't try to hold him back, and he came two minutes after she began riding him. She waited until she felt him become soft inside her. His eyes were starting to blink, and she knew he would soon be sound asleep. Slowly she raised her body and moved forward over his belly to his chest, then to his neck, then over his face. She adjusted her position and lowered herself.

As her vagina came down on his mouth, she wrapped her legs loosely around his head. Erwin, who was half-asleep already, tried to turn his head, but she stopped him with her hands and held his head steady as she looked at him. He blinked a couple of times, and then he woke up and looked around in confusion. When he saw what she had done, his eyes grew wide.

He was totally awake now, and she tightened her legs around his head as she felt his body beneath her trying to escape. His legs kicked for a while, but he was too exhausted to get free.

"This was not part of the original experiment, Erwin," she said, "but you and I know that sometimes the early data indicate other fruitful areas of exploration. What I'm testing is whether we can have mutually satisfying sex even when you come before I do.

"The hypothesis is that after you come, you can continue with your mouth until I come. The challenge is that you've never tasted semen and have always avoided any contact with it.

"I sometimes wondered how you could be so squeamish about it and not give a second thought to coming in my mouth. I don't enjoy the taste and smell of it either, Erwin, but I do it for you, and I'm going to train you to do this for me whenever you come too soon.

"Like me, you may never enjoy it, but that's okay. It will become a motivator for you to work on lasting longer and coming with me or after me. If you don't, you will use your mouth to finish me and probably swallow some of the semen you deposited in me."

As she spoke, she saw his eyes dart around frantically. His mouth was tightly closed. He understood, but he wasn't going to cooperate. She felt sorry for him for a moment, because he was so afraid of eating his come. But then she realized that as soon as she trained him, he would no longer be afraid, only repelled.

"You need to open your mouth, Erwin, and start using your tongue to make me come. I could pinch your nostrils. That would force you. But there's a better way."

She got off of him, hooked him to the sucking machine, inserted the vibrating dildo into his ass and then mounted his closed mouth again. He was so scared of opening his mouth that he endured five cycles of her bringing him to the verge of coming and then frustrating him. He was shaking so wildly after the fifth time that she had to wait for him to get control of himself. But the sixth time, almost as soon as the sucking and vibration started, he opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out. She turned off the switches, and he began shaking again.

"Calm down, Erwin. I'll turn them right back on as soon as your tongue gives me my first orgasm," she said. "From the excitement I'm feeling right now, that won't be long."

It took less than a minute. She was looking down at the come flowing into his mouth as he tried not to choke on it while his tongue was playing with her clitoris. The sight of him and the feeling of his tongue made her lose control, and her body rose and fell on top of him. When she recovered, she turned the switches on, and within seconds, he came hard. Then he threw up.

After a few of these sessions, he stopped resisting, but from his occasional gagging, she could tell he was never going to be comfortable eating his come from her. It did have the desired effect. He put tremendous effort into making sure she came before he did.

Twelve days into the experiment, she was ecstatic. Everything was going as well or better than she had expected, and she had discovered some things that were going to make it even more successful than she had imagined. Then she hit the wall.

She knew from experience that this could happen in the most successful experiments, so she was not surprised. She tried everything she could think of to get past the wall, but nothing worked.

The problem was occurring in the aversion theater. She had conditioned Erwin to shy away from every kind of woman and every kind of sex, except for one type that stubbornly resisted all her efforts.

He was trying hard to avoid reacting to anal sex, because he knew what she would do if she saw a response. But whenever it showed up in any way, sometimes just in a photo of a curvaceous fully dressed woman taken from the rear, he couldn't control his impulses.

She kept increasing the pain from the expanding dildo while he was sucked to orgasm, but it had no effect. He couldn't stop reacting to images suggesting or showing anal sex.

After one particularly painful session, he was shaking and crying, and she was so frustrated that she burst into tears.

"I'm so sorry, Erwin," she said. "I don't want to hurt you like this. Maybe next time, I won't use the inflatable dildo. I was thinking of caning your ass a few times and adding a few strokes each time until you stop reacting. I can't understand why we can't get past this wall. It's frustrating because we are so close to success."

Erwin stopped whimpering from pain and began breathing deeply. She could see he was trying hard to pull himself together. Then she heard him speak.

From the beginning of the experiment, she understood that he was a smart, unwilling test rat. She knew how persuasive he could be, so she simply tuned out everything he was saying. After a while, he could see that talking was pointless, so he didn't bother speaking unless a response was necessary.

Why was he saying something now? He knew he wasn't going to get her to stop trying to solve this problem. Had he thought of a trick to get her to end the experiment? Her success to this point made her confident that no matter what he said, he couldn't do that. She became curious about what he wanted to tell her, so she listened and tried to understand him.

It took him a while. He was repeating two words. Finally, she understood.

"Okay, Erwin," she said. "Don't try to speak again. Just nod. Did you say, 'Insufficient data'?"

He nodded.

"Are you telling me that's the reason for the problem?"

He nodded.

She thought for a while before she spoke.

"Either you're trying to trick me, which is okay, because it shows again that the conditioning is not affecting your brain functions, or you're trying to help me, which is even better. So I'm suspending the experiment until I find out. You can go to the holding pen now and sleep. I won't wake you up this time, because I want you to rest until you're alert enough to have a conversation."

Though she didn't wake him, he didn't sleep long because his body clock had adjusted to the short days even though they left him weak and exhausted. She wondered how hard it would be to get him back to eight hours of sleep.

She sat down outside the holding pen, and they looked at each other. She tried to guess what he was up to by looking at his face, but he didn't seem to be trying to hide anything. That could just mean he's learned how to do it better, she thought.

She spoke first.

"I'm waiting. Tell me what you meant by insufficient data."

His voice was weak but firm.

"Thanks for finally listening to me, Florence, but I'm not going to tell you anything unless you stop hurting me."

"I can't promise that. If you don't tell me anything useful, I'll try the caning. That may be more painful for you, and I'd rather not do it, which is the only reason I'm listening to you."

He didn't say anything for a while. He looked lost in thought, and Florence wondered what he'd come up with next. Finally, he spoke.

"You're a scientist, Florence. If you were just out for revenge, you wouldn't care that I have the information to help you solve your problem. But you're like me. It will kill you when you think about this later and realize how close you were."

"Oh, Erwin!" she said in an irritated voice. "Let's stop playing word games. Say what you want to say."

"I see that I can't make you stop," he said, "but if you want the missing data, you have to agree to shut down the aversion theater immediately. It's no longer working anyway. You're a committed ethical scientist, so I'll take your word for it that you'll do it."

She was silent as she pondered his words. Her first inclination was to agree, but she knew she had to remain skeptical. Was there something else going on here beside his attempt to avoid further pain? Finally, she decided to take a chance.

"I agree -- as long as your information helps me get past this hurdle. So there's no misunderstanding, the problem is that you are so highly attuned to anal sex that aversion therapy has no effect on that. You now have no desire for sex with any woman except me -- in every way except anal. Tell me your solution and I'll try it. If it's valuable, you get what you want. That's all I agree to."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Experiment
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds