Exposed Ch. 09 Pt. 02

However my indecorous predicament was far from over.

Once I was finished vibrating, I was turned over and gently pushed back onto the conference table until my wet body was lying fully on the top with my stocking covered legs dangling over the edge.

The sound of a belt buckle unfastening and a zipper being pulled down implied what might be about to happen next.

Taking a quick glance towards the center portion of my date's torso currently positioned between my spread legs confirmed that his own physical reaction to the setting and recent activity was similar to mine without the ensuing moisture.

Although that was about to shortly change.

I reached down between my legs sliding the crotch of my soaked panties aside and guided his moisture seeking missile inside of me.

My back inadvertently arched as he thrusted forward.

My legs came up seeking a better position to experience the full onslaught of his flesh in mine allowing him to firmly take a hold of my thighs to keep me from sliding away.

Besides the sounds of our grunting and groaning with every thrust of his pelvis, I could hear the sound that a squeegee makes when cleaning a wet window.

My backside was so wet that it was squeaking as it rubbed on the conference table.

The back of my sheer panties was sticking to the table top due to the excess moisture and with every thrust forward they would inch down my backside.

It didn't take long for them to be rolled down so that my bare flesh was now sliding back and forth over the varnished wood.

This was nothing about making love and had no similarity to it. This was about two very sexually frustrated adults letting out their primal yearnings on each other in order to satisfy their hunger.

I was being jackhammered by a very horny man and enjoying it immensely.

And having it done on an office conference room was wildly erotic.

My half cup bra was yanked downward fully exposing two very hard and erect nipples.

One of his hands freed itself from my thighs and begin to roll one of my nipples between a forefinger and thumb.

I moaned aloud in response to this new stimulation wrapping my freed leg around his torso to provide better leverage.

I wanted to feel every millimeter of him inside me.

This time I didn't need to imagine anything. Any fantasy that I harbored regarding sex in an office setting was being fulfilled in a very dramatic and overt fashion.

Although the lights in the conference room remained off, the lights from the reception area clearly illuminated all of my husband and most of myself from the waist down.

After every third thrust or so I would lift my head and observe what was happening between us and the previously humiliating thought of being seen by the cleaning crew now became a secret fantasy.

The sense of being a submissive participant and object of sexual desire made my orgasms that much more overwhelming.

My first convulsion was joined with a convulsion of my husband's as I felt his hot liquid spew deep inside my vagina.

I let out a loud, "Oh God!" grabbing the sides of the table to try and subdue the spasms overtaking my body.

My outcry reverberated inside the room letting anyone within earshot know that I had been skewered in a most pleasant and effective manner.

Both of us spasmed vocalizing our extreme pleasure regarding our actions with a chorus of uhs and ohs.

Anyone nearby couldn't possibly mistake the sounds uttering from our open mouths from anything other than sexual bliss.

When it was over, I lay spread eagled at the end of the conference table as my husband withdrew himself gripping his penis to not drip on the rug.

We hadn't planned on any event that might require spot removal.

Of course, I could have tracked down the cleaning crew still wearing nothing but my underwear with my still erect nipples uncovered and a soaking crotch to ask them to provide some help.

Not!

Have you noticed that following a good orgasm any fantasies that brought you to it quickly disappear?

I slowly rose to a sitting position at the end of the conference table noting a sudden rush of cold air across my soaked back and bottom.

Simultaneously a good dose of reality smacked me in the face.

I glanced around now fully aware that I was wearing nothing more than my undies with two swollen knots of flesh poking out over the top of my half cup bra.

Now the lights in the reception area seemed to be extensively bright and revealing to my state of undress.

There was my dress still piled on the floor only a few feet from the door.

The table top would certainly require a good wipe.

Lowering myself to the floor I pulled the back of my panties up although the moisture on my reddened bottom didn't make it very easy to adjust myself.

Looking back over my shoulder I saw that the conference table would require a good wipe due to our moisture laden activities.

My earlier sense of anticipation's now replaced by a full blown anxiety that we would be discovered.

By whom and what difference it would make didn't matter as panic had set in and I wanted to get dressed, cleaned up, and on our way home as soon as possible.

Stepping back into my heels which had mysteriously come off during our erotic exercise , I exited the conference room, almost running to scoop up my dress, and redressed myself as I headed to the ladies room.

See what I mean about pre-orgasmic fantasies disappearing post orgasm?

On the other hand my husband simply zipped up and walked to the men's.

I must say that you men do have a much easier time tidying up after a bout off long overdue sex.

I on the other hand had to sit on the toilet for a number of minutes as the liquid residue of our recent pastime dripped out of me.

Wiping off, pulling up my panties and then standing in front of the mirror in an attempt to change my currently disheveled look to the same one that I presented to the cleaning crew on the way in required some patience. Thankfully I had become accustomed to wearing my hair short, so post-sexual hair was easy to fix.


When I came back to the office my orgasm inducing date was wiping up the residue leftover from our lovemaking from the top of conference table.

When we walked back to the elevator with the only remaining evidence of our sordid activities in our minds.

At least until I just shared it with anyone reading this story.

I never went back to my husband's office after that, although this had very little to do with what had occurred on our date night.

He was very unhappy with the company that he was with and the people that he worked for, so it didn't seem like a very inviting place to me.

His unhappiness affected our date nights as well.

We still enjoyed getting off by ourselves, but any desire for extracurricular activities seemed gone.

I often emptied his squirt gun on the way home from our date while showing off my choice of panties, but neither one of us seemed very interested in going any further.

However about 20 months after being skewered on the conference table my husband left his employer and began work for a company that suited him perfectly and what we began in our early 20's was going to make a huge comeback in our middle 30's.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds