Exposed Ch. 10

The chair opposite mine would only be about 6 feet away. My God, if my panties had been embroidered they would be able to read the cute little saying on them like "How do you like the view?"

I quickly ran through my options, which were basically none. I already had a full plate of food in one hand, with a glass of juice and a full cup of coffee in the other, and my husband had already taken a seat. It is funny how my mind didn't want me to do something that would have people notice me and yet just the night before I had a secret desire to be caught in a stairwell in just my string bikini panties. Obviously the non-exhibitionist side of me was back in control. I found myself thinking about our thong wearing neighbor knowing that she would have no problem with this predicament.

With a deep breath to boost my confidence I walked over to the table occupied by my husband. I looked directly at him, gave him a big smile, and sat in the seat opposite to him. I figured that if anyone was going to see directly up my skirt that it might as well be him, and he might understand the embarrassing situation I was in.

As I sat down, my skirt immediately rose to a point where I could almost see my panties. I could only imagine what the view was for everyone else. I knew immediately who had a good view and who didn't simply by how their eyes opened wider and how quickly they tried not to stare. I was correct in my assumption that 5 of these young men would have a floorshow staring me with their breakfast. I sat down pressing my knees tightly together, but just the second of time that it took to place my plate on my exposed thighs, I already saw three sets of eyes look right where my plate was being placed. I gave a weak smile to everyone, and said, "Hello".

They all smiled and replied in same.

After a short while I realized that the best view of my panties could be had by those seated on either side of my husband, for whenever they reached over to pick up their coffee cups or juice glasses, the slight lowering of their heads was quickly followed by their eyes looking directly underneath my plate. It seemed evident that they could see the red triangle between my legs since they continuously took small sips of their drinks allowing them to lower their heads much more often than necessary. And when they reached forward for their drinks, their eyes were always looking right under my plate.

I flushed crimson red at least twice while trying to keep my composure. It was embarrassing to me to have a group of strangers looking up my skirt knowing that it was certainly not my intent and yet I had no say in the matter.

I understand the seemingly inconsistency of my story as just the day before I was on public display wearing nothing but panties, but there was no real public there. The excitement of possibly being seen was now replaced by the embarrassment of actually being seen. I guess that this inconsistency doesn't make me a true exhibitionist. But it does make me who I am. Of course it is flattering that a group of men would be so intent at staring at my legs and trying to see the color of my panties, but at the same time it is a bit unnerving to be the central focal point for so many male hormones. I truly wanted to not care, letting them look all they wanted to, but the bravado that I exhibited just the night before was replaced by that of a prim and proper mother of two.

Did I ever claim to not be complicated?

It does cause me to pose a question, though. Do most men think that we don't see them looking?

Despite my best intentions, every time I reached forward to pick up either my juice glass or coffee cup, my knees would slightly part and all eyes would quickly catch whatever glimpse of red was available. Even those around the table, which I spoke to in general conversation, were rarely looking at my face when they responded to me. Instead they seemed to be looking for any shift in my position which would possibly show a flash of red.

I focused my eyes on my husband's face and made my best effort to forget my predicament and enjoy breakfast.

Finally breakfast and my ordeal were almost at an end. The seminar was about to start and everyone needed to be on their way.

If I had thought about it I would have waited for everyone else to stand up first, but I was in such a hurry to stop showing off that I was the first to move. I moved my legs apart to stand up and knew immediately that I had just showed the entire front of my panties including my sheer panels. They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul, but in this case they were the mirrors to my crotch. Every set of eyes opened wide and an expression of pleasure and satisfaction showed on all 5 men's faces.

To top it off, the act of sitting in a tight mini skirt had pulled my skirt up and while I was standing holding my plate, juice glass, and coffee cup I could tell that my skirt was no longer covering my complete backside. The very bottom of my red covered cheeks was visible to each and every man still sitting down.

I quickly deposited everything on a serving tray located about four steps away and reached down to pull my skirt back in place. This time the 5 sets of eyes were joined by at least 10 more.

I had very successfully showed a group of male seminar attendees my bright red panties fore and aft. Another hot flush of embarrassment formed on my face as I quickly kissed my husband and hurried off to our room.

When I got back to the room I sat on the edge of the bed facing the mirror checking to see how much of me had I just flashed. It was more than I thought which was confirmed hours later by my husband who told me how much he enjoyed the view including my sheer panels.

What I did next surprised me. I laid back on the bed pulling my skirt up to my waist remembering vividly that final look of pleasure that had filled each man's face. The thought that a handful of men found pleasure in seeing me embarrassed with my bright red panties on display aroused me. It aroused me a lot. Slipping my hand down the front of my bright red panties I masturbated until I had orgasmed repeatedly. I hadn't expected to feel so aroused following my embarrassing experience. The ensuing orgasms were incredible, and they brought my previous bravado back.

Maybe I am an exhibitionist after all, but more of an exhibitionist in denial.

I couldn't wait to experience the same feelings that had just created such incredible orgasms. I quickly showered, put on my also bright red bikini swim suit, a pair of high heeled sandals and hurried down to the pool, which just happened to be located right outside the convention center's back doors.

For the remainder of the day, I laid on a lounge chair under a large beach umbrella (I burn very easily) enjoying the warm Florida sun. Every time the seminar took a break a large contingent of attendees would gather outside in the pool area with many spending their time staring in my direction.

Unlike my breakfast experience, I felt no embarrassment but enjoyed each and every look that I was attracting. My husband would always join me and share comments that he had overheard after breakfast as well as following the first break. It seems that I was being referred to as the "hottie in the red bikini out by the pool."

As he would share the comments with me, my nipples would harden pushing provocatively against the material of my red triangle top. They would remain this way long after he left to go back to the seminar. I was ready for another private massage session in our room, but the desire to be looked at kept me right where I was.

This certainly had become a trip to remember.

The submissive aspect of my sexual personality that I have referred to in other chapters was starting to become quite dominant on this trip as well.

When I was alone in the room I would strip to either just a pair of panties or bikini bottoms and sit out on the balcony enjoying the warmth of the sun and air. Our room was high enough up so that a constant breeze from the gulf would keep my bare nipples hard. I would imagine myself as an administrative assistant on a business trip with my very handsome boss who required me to wear nothing but panties while in the room and short skirts and tight short shorts when outside. It wasn't difficult as my personal executive loved when my submissive nature came out to play.

At the end of the first day I sat on the bed wearing nothing but my bright red panties from the morning and red high heels. My heart was pounding in my chest as I heard the door handle turn and in walked my handsome executive. His smile told me immediately that he appreciated my choice of attire and the obvious erection pushing against the front of his trousers told me that I might be in for some heavy breathing.

He walked over to me so I was eye level with his physical approval. I immediately undid his belt and clasp, unzipping his zipper, and pulled his trousers down his legs. Ever since I had bought him his first pair of bikini briefs in college, he continued to wear this incredibly sexy style of underwear. He had on an ivory pair that showed off every detail of his hardened flesh. I began to salivate, which as I have mentioned before is one of the reactions I have when becoming very aroused.

I slipped his bikini briefs down in front releasing his swollen head and shaft and wrapped my lips around it. I was being a very good administrative assistant in trying to relieve my executive's pent up stress and tension after a long day in a seminar. However it seemed that my executive wanted to relieve his tension in a different manner.

He reached under both of my arms lifting me up from the bed, spun me around, and deposited me face down on the comforter. Quick slaps to both of my barely covered cheeks brought a moan to my lips and required me to swallow before I drooled on the bed. Then my executive pushed his swollen rod firmly between my nylon covered cheeks and began to hump me.

When we were first married we tried anal sex, but it just wasn't for me. Not at all! However I love the feel of his hard penis between my cheeks as it rubs up and down.

Both hands were pushing on the back of my shoulders essentially pinning me to the bed. Saliva continued to form in my mouth and I constantly had to suck in my drool. I stuck my bottom up as best I could to feel every sensation of his fervent humping. As he continued sliding up and down across my nylon panties occasionally his erection would hook the waistband yanking the fabric up between my legs. It was very similar to being touched between my open lips as the fabric rubbed across my swollen kernel.

We were both breathing heavily when he stopped rubbing and pushed his plow as deeply as he could into my nylon covered furrow. Then with a loud grunt, I felt his spasm and a spurt of warm liquid splashed up my back. I almost orgasmed from the pure raw sexuality of it.

Ever since I had taken my young executive downstairs into my parents basement and rubbed his long stem mushroom across my belly button I have reveled in the experience of being squirted on. The feel of hot, gooey liquid splashing across my bare skin is exhilarating to me. The look on his face, the tightening of his muscles, the grunt of satisfaction that escapes from his mouth, and long tendril of white goo that erupts from his erection make me almost giddy with pleasure. I relish the idea that I am the cause of such a sexy physical reaction, and love being a witness to it all.

Now here I was pinned to the bed while my older executive baptized my bare back with his cream. I lay there as one squirt after another hit my upper, middle and lower back. It was all so erotic to me to be dripping from his liquid release.

When he was done, he let go of my shoulders and raised himself off of me giving me one last smack across my sweaty cheeks for good measure. I continued to lay there relishing in the fantasy of being a sexually submissive administrative assistant. As my husband showered I masturbated to my thoughts and hoped that my executive wasn't finished with me. I then showered, got dressed, and we headed out for dinner.

The entire time I simply vibrated in memory of my liquid indoctrination wondering what my handsome executive might have in store for his submissive admin. asst. next.

I didn't have to wait long.

Once we got back to our room, I immediately stripped to a pair of creme colored string bikini panties and went out on the balcony. I was quickly joined by my date who had stripped to his bikini briefs as well. I turned to him and began to stroke his reawakening asparagus into full bloom.

I then turned around taking a hold of the balcony rail in hope for a repeat performance from before dinner. Only this time his spear was aiming a bit lower as he slipped it between my legs pushing it against my nylon crotch. I reached down pulling the nylon fabric from between my legs and guided his erection into my moist and warm aperture. I had to stand on the very tip of my tippy toes to give him the best access. As he slipped his erection inside of me a gush of warmth swept over my entire body. I arched my back letting out a long sigh of satisfaction as his hardened flesh filled my moist cavity.

He started out very slow sliding back and forth as my tiny orbs jiggled over the baloney rail as if keeping time with his thrusts. As we both became more and more aroused his thrusts became faster and more forceful evoking a loud grunt from me each time he thrust forward inside of me. Soon my grunts were almost continuous as I pushed back each time he pushed forward trying to put him as deep inside of me as I could.

It was so incredibly exciting to be getting speared from the back while looking out on the city, sand, and water.

With one last smack of our fornicating flesh I felt his entire body tighten. His squirt gun released a gusher of creme that I seemed to feel all of the way up into my chest. I moved myself very slowly back and forth trying to milk every last drop of liquid from his organ until it slowly slipped out of me. My entire body was covered in sweat from our mutual exertion and my legs felt wobbly as I dropped to the nearest lounge chair.

My handsome executive had just given his submissive admin. asst. a good going over and now she needed to rest.

Tomorrow morning we would be on our way back home. I was sad to think that play time was coming to an end, but tried to remind myself that it didn't necessarily have to be true. Maybe there was a way to recreate some of our Florida experiences without being too risky, although it was the risky part that aroused me so much. I felt a wave of depression pass over me believing that our sexual escapades might be over

As a final demonstration of my willingness to misbehave in the future I wore my khaki shirt dress which buttoned all of the way up the front. Once we settled into our seats and the plane was airborne, I discreetly unbuttoned all of my middle buttons spreading the loose fabric apart to give my horny executive another long look at my bright red bikini panties with the sheer panels. Every now and then he would slip his hand inside the opening and rub me in just the right way.

I really hoped that this wasn't the end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Exposed Ch. 10
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds