Exposed Ch. 11

Anytime someone else was present I would casually hold the flaps of my dress closed, which wasn't exactly what my executive had in mind.

As an admonishment for my shyness another button had to be undone. My dress was now open to a point above my navel exposing everything underneath from the top of my garter belt on down.

My executive took my one hand in his so it was more difficult to keep my dressed closed.

We walked through shops and public areas with my dress flapping open as I walked.

Because of how my dress hung only my legs were exposed when I walked although the exposure was to the top of my creme colored stockings including my royal blue garter straps.

It still felt like everyone could see my panties and moisture was forming between my legs.

When we found ourselves in a less traveled area of the mall I was instructed to pull open the flaps of my dress so my executive could take some photos of me.

I am sure that by my expression you can tell how uncomfortable and unwilling I was to be exposed.

Okay, maybe I enjoyed it a little bit.

In reality I absolutely relished being his "pin up upon request".

I gladly and quite willingly showed him my fore and aft reveling in how my entire body vibrated in response to his instructions to unveil my lower half.

When he had taken all of the photos that he wanted, he came over to me slipping one of his hands up between my legs.

I let out a little gasp not realizing how much I wanted to be touched there.

I leaned into him and let his magic fingers do their work until my entire body was soaked in sexual sweat.

Then I came.

I was finally realizing how strong my orgasms are when undressed outdoors.

When the convulsions were over I could barely stand as my legs wouldn't support me. So we both sat on a bench letting the cool dessert air provide me its special form of resuscitation.

When I had regained my strength, we strolled hand in hand back to our room.

I vowed to return the favor before our stay ended.

Our final night in Scottsdale was spent inside as my husband picked up dinner on the way from his work.

I greeted my executive at the door of our hotel room wearing just a pair of lilac panties, with my beige stockings hanging unsupported on my legs and heels.

Out came the camera to again record my seductive attire.

I was told to pose in various positions using an overstuffed chair as my stage.

I now knew how aroused he would become when I was semi-nude and at his command. I also knew how aroused I became in these same circumstances.

My challenge was to reconcile these desires when we were back home, no longer safe from discovery by people we knew.

But at the moment I wasn't particularly concerned with the future. I was lost in my role play.

Once the camera was set aside I approached my executive removing his shirt and hanging it on a hanger for him.

My nipples could have held the hanger as they were sticking straight out and as hard as diamonds.

A fact that did not escape my executive's attention.

I walked back to him and pushed him onto the bed while leaning over him and kissing his stomach as low as his pants would allow me.

Slowly I undid his belt, the clasp of his suit trousers, and yanked down his zipper. I opened his pants wide to see his erection protruding over the top of his micro bikini briefs.

I could feel the saliva building inside my mouth.

I took off both of his shoes and socks and then pulled on his pants legs until his pants were completely off.

Again as I had done with his shirt, I hung his pants on a hanger and placed it in the closet.

A good executive assistant knows how to control herself and to perform her duties properly even when sex is imminent.

Coming back to my executive, I leant over him placing my hand directly on his erection giving it a good rub from bottom to top.

My executive moaned with pleasure.

I walked to the side of the bed and kneeled on it so my lilac covered bottom was positioned towards his face.

Leaning all of the way forward I slid my hand inside of his briefs taking a hold of the base of his pointer and licked the tip.

His entire body arched causing his pointer to rise towards my open mouth.

Moving my right knee over his upper torso I straddled him and began to slip his leaking monte blanc into my mouth.

Since my executive has a thing for panty covered bottoms I decided to provide him an unobstructed view while I sucked him dry.

My impromptu performance seemed to work. In no time at all I felt the first squirt of white ink hit the back of my throat.

I didn't stop until the well was dry.

It was my kind of evening.

The flight back home was much like the one following our Florida trip. I felt a kind of sadness believing the situations that arouse me the most would be few and far in-between.

I wasn't aware that my executive had plans for his assistant that would fulfill her suppressed desires.

Next I find myself fulfilling numerous photo ops.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Exposed Ch. 11
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds