Fact And Fantasy Ch. 01 Pt. 1

I dozed off, and when I woke up the house was in darkness. I figured Sam was home and asleep by this time. I crept out of bed and went to the bathroom, taking my toy with me to wash off. I flicked on the bathroom light and had to squint until my eyes had adjusted to the blinding light bulb. I sat on the loo then got up and cleaned my vibrator.

Something came over me, I felt like I wasn't alone. As my head turned to the open door, there he was, just staring at me. Now Sam could see my sexy sheer polka dot black mesh babydoll, with the cream lace trim across the cleavage and bottom. For a second, time stood still, and we just looked at each other. I grabbed my vibrator from the side of the bath and pushed past him. I shoved my bedroom door closed, and all I could think about was the way his eyes, flicked from my scantly clad body, to my vibrator just lying there.

The next morning was a work day, so I was dressed in my usual white blouse, tight knee length navy skirt, and navy court shoes with 3 inch heels. When Sam came down for breakfast he smiled at me, and asked if we could walk to work together.

"No, I, I'm taking my car," I stuttered, trying not to sound like I was panicking.

"Oh good, I'll come with you then."

All of a sudden my mind was racing with excuses as to why I was going to take my car, and Sam should ride his bike. Nothing sprang to mind, until I was half out of the kitchen door.

"I'm going shopping straight after work, so I guess you should take your bike."

"That's okay. I'll go shopping with you."

I didn't answer, I couldn't. The smile in his eyes last night and again this morning kept filling my mind. After what he had seen last night there was that new found confidence. It was like he now knew I was a real live woman who had her own sexual thoughts, and who used a vibrator to give myself pleasure. I was no longer just sexual in his fantasies I was a real woman with real needs.

As I drove to work all the events of yesterday day, and the teasing a few months ago started going through my mind. I cursed inwardly trying to stop these thoughts, but here, sat next to me, was my friend's son, who had a fixation about me, about my legs, breasts, and ass. My skirt was up a few inches above me knee as I drove. My breasts jutted out behind my white blouse, with my lacy white bra showing through the material. I didn't dare look to see if he was taking in the view of his fantasy fuck! In fact for an 18 year old who wanted to fuck his mum's friend, he was remarkably calm. Could an 18 year old hide his real self now? I suppose he was sat there thinking about me pleasuring myself last night. Maybe he came in early and hid, watching me? Was that how he timed walking into the bathroom just right?

I got out of my car and went to the toilet at work. I thought, maybe I was reading more into this than I should. I shut the cubicle door and let out a long relieved sigh. Once again I went over the facts. I had teased him in the first place. Teasing him at breakfast, and when he was under the sink was perhaps going too far. Then fast forward six months to last night. Oh my god, did he think I was waiting for him to come home? Did Sam actually think I wanted him to catch me with my vibrator in my hand, in my sexy bloody babydoll?

My fingers fumbled nervously with the strap of my bag as I tried to work things out. Sam wasn't overly confident, and not the type to try anything, or at least, that is what I thought before this started. I remembered how he jerked his cock in my underwear. I still had that ace up my sleeve, but I guess it would be hard to explain why I hadn't said anything there and then. Still if the little bastard tried anything daddy would soon find out and I'm sure he'd give Sam a talking to. After all, wouldn't daddy like to keep his groping me the car quiet too?

It was my word against Sam's about everything else, although that didn't make sense because we hadn't actually done anything. I mean this isn't like I've killed anyone, so things wouldn't get that far. Okay I teased him in the past. Oh shit, I teased him, I repeated in my head.

I know I thought about his tight chest, and yes in a moment of weakness I was thinking about him sexually. But if he can have fantasies about me, can't I have one about him too? No, the teasing has to stop, before I get myself into real trouble.

The day passed slowly, but eventually I was ready to go. I got a call to see the store manager Mr Hopkins, about my application for the supervisor's job, and I went to see him.

"You wanted to see me Sir?"

"Yes Sylvia, come in and shut the door. Now I'll be conducting the interviews myself tomorrow, you know it's between Laura, Alice, and you?"

"Yes Sir."

"I thought I'd interview you last, although it'll be late, about 5.30. You don't have a problem with that, do you?"

"No Sir, of course not, 5.30 it is."

"I hear you're looking after young Sam while Jan is away, I've got plans for him. Sam is wasted in the store room. He's young, intelligent, and it's about time we had a young man working on the kitchen department here at York's. He just needs to get that bloody lack of confidence out of him. Sylvia, is there anything wrong?"

Yes there was, but how the hell could I tell him?

"Well, no, but he might be moving to Scotland."

"Yes I know, but if there's a reason for Sam to stay, he said he might not go."

"Well, wouldn't he be better in the electrical section?"

"Oh come on, I know you girls are a tight little unit in the kitchen department, but he does seem to spend a fair amount of time there."

Tell me about it I thought, "Sir, I don't think he is really interested in kitchen things as such."

"We all had to start somewhere, and besides, Sam is a little eye candy for the women. You must have noticed him yourself. He's got good looks, and that shyness of his would charm the money out of the older dear's purses."

"Yes but," came out of my mouth, followed by nothing else.

"Sylvia, like I said, I've got big plans for him if he decides not to go to Scotland. If Sam makes the grade, in a few years he could move quickly up the ladder. You never know, one day he might be your boss."

That thought hit me quite hard. What then, what if he gained even more confidence which he would need to do that job? How would he react to me if things between us in our current situation became difficult?

"Of course, whoever gets the supervisor's job will be expected to take him under her wing, and I can think of only one girl I'd like to be under if I was young Sammy."

I knew what he meant by that. That's the trouble with Christmas parties, to much drink, and with the threat of redundancies you tend to ignore the groping hands, fearing for your job. Of course I made sure I kept my job two years ago, by sleeping with my 55 year old boss......oh dear.....three times.

"Sylvia, about those short skirts you wear."

"This isn't that short Sir, and I know you've had to remind me about the dress code in the past."

"No, no, you misunderstand me; it would be nice if you wore one of your shorter skirts to work for the interview.......oh and stockings.....if you really want the job."

I watched his sick little grin, and the way he twiddled his moustache with his finger. I just got up and left.

Laura told me Sam had gone to the gym, so I went shopping straight from work on my own. When I got home I found a note from Sam, saying he had gone round to his friend's house for tea, and he wouldn't be back until 10 that evening. I piled the shopping on the counter and started packing it away.

The next day as I opened the bathroom door I shrieked. There was Sam in just his boxer shorts. He was leant over the bath pouring my bubble bath in it.

"Sorry, I know you have a bath every morning. I was just filling it for you."

Before I could think of something to say he was past me and in his bedroom. I stared at the water turning the orange cream into bubbles. Finally I got a grip. I had a bath and got dressed, in my shortest work skirt, white blouse, white bra, navy suspender belt with matching panties, and navy stockings. I went to my bedroom and I heard Sam next door talking on his phone. I crept quietly to his door and listened.

"Guess what, I ran her a bath this morning. She jumped when she saw me in my boxers. She had a look at my dick. I bet she rubbed herself while she soaked. Do you know she had on a sexy blue dressing gown, a silk one which comes down to her knees? Her nipples were sticking out, making little bumps in her dressing gown. I'm sure she's teasing me, and you're right, I shouldn't go further than just looking, although I did do something in her bath!"

I could cope with everything apart from, who Sam was talking to about me? And what the hell did he do in my bath?!

Okay I did look at the front of his boxers, but I wasn't looking because of that, although it might have appeared that way to him. It was just a natural reaction, an honest one. My nipples weren't erect either, my dressing gown is silk, and I had the belt done up tight. Still he's not going further than just looking.

"Guess?" I heard Sam ask.

I waited in the silence like a guilty woman waiting for the judge to announce her sentence.

He chuckled quietly and then said, "No, try again."

The whole thing was getting beyond a joke, if it ever was that to begin with.

"I've got to go she'll be out of the bathroom soon. I'll phone you tonight."

Again there was silence and I thought Sam had hung up. He chuckled again a little louder and then stifled it, "I told you I'd tell you later, until then you have to wait to find out if I pissed in her bath?"

Oh you bloody shit, I cursed under my breath. To think I had been laying in his pee, soaking my body in his urine had me feeling sick. While all the time thinking I was relaxing in my favourite bubble bath, using my sponge to soap my breasts, and yes, touching my pussy, had I done all of that lying in Sam's pee?!

I heard his footsteps heading towards the bedroom door. I ducked into my own bedroom, and caught sight of my reflection in the full length mirror. Under my freshly laundered clothes, was my skin coated in the little shit's pee?

"I didn't do anything, I was just teasing you. I've got to go, see you later," I heard Sam say into his phone as he passed my closed bedroom door.

I marched to my the car ignoring Sam, and Jack, my creepy old next door neighbour, who delighted in hanging around watching me get in and out of my car.

"Take your bike today Sam, I'm going to my mother's tonight after work," I snapped.

I got in my car knowing both Sam and Jack had seen a glimpse of stocking top that would fuel both their fantasies.

All through the day as soon as Sam appeared I went off to get out of his way.

At 5.30 I went to my interview. I sat there giving Mr Hopkins a flash of leg, and my cleavage, to ogle. After 10 minutes of questions he got up and came round to where I was sat. His hand went on my shoulder, and he crouched down, placing the palm of his other hand on my knee.

"Now Sylvia, I'm sure you could help your chances of promotion here at York's, just like you did a couple of years ago, when redundancies were on the cards."

His hand travelled up my leg under my skirt, and found my stocking tops, as I just sat there. He squeezed my bare thigh, and I opened my legs a little for him. His fingers ran along the edge of my panties, and curled their way under them. Just one finger now teased my pussy lips, gradually probing until he parted them, and found my wet opening.

"Undo your blouse," he groaned lustfully.

"I will get the job, won't I Sir, and when Maggie retires next year, I will become your secretary, won't I?"

"One step at a time Sylvia," he said as his finger slipped further in.

"But you said. You promised at the Christmas part."

He stood up and unzipped his trousers. He pulled me to my feet and bent me over the desk, shoving my skirt up over my hips. His hands pulled my panties to my ankles.

"Yes I did. Now stop making a fuss and think of the money you'll be on when Maggie retires."

His hands rubbed over my backside pulling and kneading my ass cheeks. Then I felt his twitching moustache and his wet tongue in between my spread ass. He let out a low long groan, filled with desire, but muffled a little by where his face was squashed. I rose up on my toes when his tongue started flicking over my asshole.

"I don't like that," I half snapped.

Thankfully he pulled away, "Well turn round then."

I did. He smiled at me and lifted my feet up on his desk. His face stared at my pussy for a few moments, and then he moved forward licking his lips. I groaned as his tickling moustache and his tongue found my wet slit. I lay back and stared up at the ceiling. Gradually my eyes closed and my mind wandered. The flicking tongue had now found my clit, and it was tormenting me in the most delightful way.

After only a few minutes I was so close to coming I was actually annoyed with him when he stopped, and then presented his cock to me. As he entered me my ankles crossed over his ass, and I pulled him in as far as he could go. He started fucking me in fast little thrusts, all the time I was trying to get him further than his 5 inches would physically go.

"What are you doing?"

"Just shift a little, please, and don't lay on me, stand up," I panted.

Finally he did and I got my finger on my clit, and the magical feeling returned. I hissed and panted and shuddered to an orgasm, which I was in desperate need of. The red face watching with a twisted look of curious disbelief, turned into a grimace as his paced quickened. He started swearing under his breath, and jerked harder and deeper, until there was a slight pause between each thrust.

He pulled out panting heavily tugging the condom off his cock. My head went a little dizzy as I pulled myself up into a sitting position too quickly. I slipped off the desk and gripped it, waiting for my head to catch up with my body.

In front of me was his office door, my head puzzled as to why the door was a few inches open, and not shut like it was when I was being fucked. My panties got tugged into place and my skirt wrestled down. I stepped in the one shoe, which had fallen off somewhere in the desperate struggle that went on to get him further in me.

"I'll see you in the morning, and you'll get your letter in a few days, confirming your promotion."

I nodded, still wondering about the door. When I got to my car Sam was leant against it. All of a sudden I worried about the state of my hair, and hoped to god my blouse was done up properly.

"I thought I'd wait for you. Can you drop me off on the way to your mum's; my friend's house is on the way."

I nodded not really wanting to, as the wet feeling in my panties reminded me of the fuck with my boss, which happened just 10 minutes ago.

At noon the next day Hopkins strolled through the kitchen department with his arm around Sam. They stopped and talked briefly to Laura who was acting supervisor, and then she beckoned me over. For the rest of the day I had to show Sam how things worked. Why me, kept going through my head, surely this was Laura's job? Still when Jan left I'd be the one bossing her around.

About four o'clock I managed to escape Sam and went for a cup of tea. I sat there mulling over, how, all of a sudden, Sam was being catapulted into the kitchen department. Laura came in, and then she started on about Sam.

"You know Sam fancies you, don't you? We are all having a little giggle about it, has he tried anything with you since he's being staying at your house?"

"God no, and anyway I don't think he fancies me, he's just a kid, well 18."

"Sylvia, he might be 18, but what about Nathan?"

I nearly spat my tea across the room. I thought that had been kept a secret. Nathan is 18, and while he isn't likely to be anything more than a fuck buddy, (god I hate that expression, but that is what he is,) I thought our secret was safe. His Aunt used to work in the store, but she left before I started.

"Don't worry, I know you don't want it blabbed around, but a few of us know. Anyway Nathan's a nice guy, according to his aunt, but Sam is better looking."

"Who else knows about Nathan?" I asked, trying to control my heartbeat to a mild frenzy.

"Sylvia, it's really nothing to do with anyone else, but at least you're not seeing that Gerry anymore......or are you?"

"Look Nathan is.....well, just a.....bit of fun."

Laura sniffed. I knew whatever way I said that it would sound bad. Now I was getting a badly hidden disdainful look from Laura.

"Well, it's your life, and you always did juggle guys around."

"Just what is that supposed to mean?" I snapped.

Her little smug grin broadened, and she breathed in through her nose, "You're 32, not some teenager who has just discovered sex. Perhaps if you calmed down a little, your reputation might be forgotten, and you still might be married."

I could have thrown my cup at the fat cow, but I kept calm as she walked back out.

Laura can be a right bitch. In fact she delights in winding people up. She was the one person I wouldn't have wanted to see when I was out with Nathan. We weren't really out; I just kissed him on my doorstep the morning after the night he stayed over. I knew it was her and her husband driving past, but I didn't think they had seen us kiss. Now she, and god knows who else who works in the store, knows I have a toy boy.

The day Jan asked me to look after Sam the first time, I heard Mary let lose a giggle which she couldn't stop. Still nothing had happened between Sam and me then and now, so I could rise above all of this.

I knew they might tease Sam about staying with me, and Laura especially would. She was one of those women who you admitted something to, which didn't happen just to shut her fat mouth up. How long would it take her to break Sam when he started in our department? How long before Jan, his mother, told him the best way to shut Laura up, was to just tell her she was right? I know I could have said nothing, but as Sam and I walked home I told him what Laura had said about him and me staying together. He took it calmly, probably too calmly. I wanted to ask him if he was moving to Scotland, but he spoke first.

"So what do you want me to say?" he asked.

"Sam, you have to tell her nothing happened."

"Well I thought you had told her that, why do I have to say anything?"

I stopped marching home and turned to him, "Because, if she does ask, she'll keep on and on and on, like some fat demented woodpecker. You just have to tell her nothing happened."

"Well okay, but mum will be back, and I'm sure Laura won't say anything in front of mum."

I took a deep breath. Nope Laura wouldn't say anything in front of Jan. Jan doesn't like Laura, and anyway they hardily speak, so I thought Sam was probably right. I struggled to get my umbrella up as the rain started.

"No you're right, she wouldn't say anything to your mum," I sighed, as once again I found myself looking at the confused 18 year old in front of me, "Get under here, or you'll get soaked."

With all my thoughts about what had been said at work, as Sam's arm bumped mine as we walked home under my umbrella, I felt the start of a thrill going through me. I tried desperately to get the thoughts to leave, but they wouldn't. I could smell his faint sweat, and the deodorant he wore. We walked on in silence, and the bumping arms became more of a continued contact.

Between my legs had noticed too, and while I fought with myself to clear my head, the arousal wouldn't go away. I looked straight ahead, but I could sense Sam's eyes watching me.

I was aware of my own perfume, and the way my clipped up hair had a few strands loose. The light breeze flicked the feathery wisps of hair over my neck and cheeks. It felt like tiny little fingers tickling my soft skin. My earrings tapped my neck too, a little more firmly, but enough to add to the sexual tickling which my hair had started.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds