Fact And Fantasy Ch. 01 Pt. 1

My lips felt dry, and I licked them, tasting the rose coloured lipstick, which I had applied in the loo just before I left work.

I could again sense Sam's eyes on me. Was he watching my hair, and earrings lightly groping my neck? Did he see the way my tongue fleetingly danced over my lips, and then went back in the soft, warm, and wet mouth it had come from? Was Sam wishing he could touch my neck, softly and gently? Did he have trouble with his, maybe twitching cock in his trousers? Was that little whimper, which I thought I had heard escape his mouth, because he wanted his cock to feel my tongue flicking over it, and then glide over my smooth lips, into my hot mouth? Did he imagine me sucking his throbbing cock slowly, while he lay back in an almost trance like state? Would he shake a little, as his cock gave up the spunk my mouth and tongue had teased out of it? Would he like my glazed eyes purring at his, begging gently for the spunk my mouth was so willing to receive? Would he watch as I gulped slowly, letting my young lover's spunk trickle down my throat, where it would end its journey in the cradle of my stomach?

"Shit!" I screeched as my foot slipped from the pavement and in the road.

Sam caught me, and pulled me up right, but not before one of the bars in the falling umbrella had ripped a hole in my navy coloured tights.

"Did you cut your leg?"

"No I don't think so....I'm fine......you can let go now."

We walked on, and turned into the alley which ran between some shops in town. My sexy thoughts had gone in that one instant where I had slipped off the kerb.

"Sam, I think my leg might be bleeding," I looked round and slipped into an open gate in a small backyard of one of the shops, "Wait there, I'm going to have a look."

He waited with his back to me, as I inspected my shin. I couldn't see any blood, but I could feel something trickling on the inside of my leg. I reached up my tight skirt and yanked down my tights, slipped off one shoe and pulled my tights off my foot, and then repeated the process with the other foot.

I couldn't see any blood just rain water. I pushed my fallen hair out of my eyes, and with my head bowed, I went back into the alley, trying to stuff my balled up tights in my bag.

"There, that's better," I said, as my head came up.

There, in the alley, just a couple of feet away staring at me, was Laura and her husband under their umbrella. Her eyes dropped to my hand, which had stopped trying to shove my tights in my bag. My hair was dangling over my eyes, and I could feel my skirt still up my thighs a little further than it should have been.

"She, stumbled and, and cut her shin," Sam mumbled.

Laura, glanced at Sam and then down to my legs. I watched her raise an eyebrow when she realised there was no blood.

"Couldn't you wait until you got him home?" Laura said, with such a delighted mocking sneering voice.

Even before I had anything ready to say she was moving on. I grabbed her arm and spun her round, pleading with her to listen. My bag slipped off my shoulder, and landed open, face down in the alley. I dropped into a crouch trying to gather everything up. I watched as a hand came out slowly, and picked up a small cardboard pack. I followed the hand, up the arm, to the face of Laura's husband. He handed me back the condom pack and stood up next to his wife.

"Sylvia, I don't think you need say anymore. As for you Samuel, you can do much better than that trollop."

"Sylvia's not a trollop, and nothing happened."

She waved her hand dismissively and started walking.

Sam and I watched Laura and her husband, as they huddled together, and went up the alley.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds