Familiar Friends Ch. 01

"What up, Marvel," Brad said when the two women entered the living room. His expression was hard.

Liz paused, frowning at the man. "Hey, D.C. How's your boy Superman doing? Still god-like with ridiculous powers that completely break storylines? Or, wait, was all of that retconned? Like five million times? Is he a Rainbow Lantern guy now?"

"No," Brad glared, standing. "He's just... he's... Oh yeah? How's your Avengers doing? With the ant guy? Are they all shrunk down chasing after Timmy's lost quarters?"

"Avengers as in the ones with the billion dollar movie? And all the spin-offs? Wait. Whoa, are we watching a Wonder Woman movie tonight? With her flying around in an invisible jet?"

"I-"

"No, that's right, D.C. We're watching Thor 2. The second movie. A Marvel movie. They haven't even made a Wonder Woman movie, have they? And don't get me started on the name. Wonder Woman? Seriously?"

Rachel rolled her eyes. "All right, all right you two kids. Break it up. I swear, I'll send you both to bed with no supper."

Brad grinned at Liz. "Hey Liz. Glad you could make it tonight."

"Yeah. I almost didn't. Thanks for having me over." Liz smiled with her mouth closed. She could feel her fangs grinding slightly against her other teeth.

"Have you seen the trailer for the Guardians of the Galaxy?"

"I actually just watched it last night," Liz said. "I have to admit, I didn't think they'd be able to pull it off. For fans? Sure. But mainstream? Almost everyone knows who Iron Man and Captain America is but here you have a raccoon and a tree and nobody knows them unless you're heavy into the comics. The trailer was awesome. The right mix of action and humor. And, they did a great job with the CGI for Rocket Raccoon. That could've gone so bad."

"Yeah," Brad agreed. "He looks realistic without being creepy. And actually does look like a little psycho feral raccoon guy. Kind of hard to get a two-legged critter to look good."

"Hah," Liz laughed nervously. "I know, right?" Jesus, don't I know, she thought to herself. Hey, if there are things like me, are there were-raccoons, too? Whoa. What would that be like? Or were-skunks? Or were-opossums? Eww. I guess it could've been worse for me.

"I call the middle," Rachel said as she wriggled into the large couch facing the television. The young woman pointed to her left. "Brad, sit. Liz, sit. Over here. This movie's not going to watch itself. Let's go."

"Yes, ma'am," Brad said with another smile.

Liz settled into the couch, self-consciously. Looking down at her fashionably tattered blue jeans, she noted a light coating of blond hairs through the holes in her pants. Rachel was warm and smelled amazing next to her and she cursed herself for sitting so close and not moving to the far side of the couch. She closed her eyes as the movie started. Warmth ran to her cheeks as she fought the changes. The heat she felt was incredibly hard to resist, especially this close to her friend. She smells like clean soap and flowers and sex. God. This was dumb. I should leave before- Liz felt her breasts swell, pushing at the small bra she wore beneath her t-shirt. Nngh, she groaned. No. Come on. I can fight this. Her bra strap bit into her chest and back as her body changed. Liz bit her lip hard and the pain helped her focus.

As she'd hoped, the movie provided plenty of distraction that helped her manage the changes. She lost herself in the movie, ignoring Rachel and Brad as the characters fought and argued onscreen. Only twice did she have to resist the urge to butt her head against Rachel's shoulder.

When the movie was a little over half-way finished, Rachel squeezed Brad's leg twice and a look passed between the two. Brad stood with a stretch. "Man, I'm beat. I have to wake up pretty early tomorrow morning. Goodnight, sweetheart."

Brad leaned in to kiss Rachel's forehead. "You sure, honey?" Rachel asked.

"Yup. Talk to you later, Liz. You should come over again some night when I can be up later."

"Um. Umm. Yeah. Good night, Brad." Liz stuttered. Shit. I can smell them both. God, they both smell amazing. They're doing this on purpose. That's not sneaky at all. Damn. I should go now, too. I should-

"All right! Girl's night out!" Rachel exclaimed as Brad left the living room. The young woman flopped down on the couch, pulling her feet up to press against Liz's thigh. Liz stared at the other woman, eyeing her curvy figure and bare stomach showing between her shirt and pants. Her eyes stopped at the woman's cute little feet and she barely surprised a groan. Liz licked her sharp teeth with a tongue that was suddenly as rough as sandpaper. "You don't mind if I lie down, do you, Liz?"

Liz looked up. She felt drunk and too warm. Her eyes traced the heart-shaped curve of Rachel's face and the woman's pouty lips. She could picture herself kissing the other woman and, in response, she felt muscles loosen deep within her body. She smelled herself becoming suddenly wet before she felt the way the liquid pooled inside her vagina. The hair around her thighs thickened until she felt the soft fur rubbing against her labia. It spread up and over her mound and then up her hard belly. A small pain shot quickly through both of her breasts as they grew again. The soft flesh of her tits overflowed her bra until, finally, they were free. Her bra slipped under her now d-cup breasts.

"No," Liz panted. "Its. Fine." The young woman shifted herself, groaning quietly as her lower back bulged with the start of her tail.

The movie continued and Liz forced herself to watch. She knew she should leave but she lied to herself, telling herself she could still hold off. That she could still ignore the changes until the movie was finished. That it would be rude to leave before then. She stretched her legs out in front of her; hairs bloomed from her smooth leg, sliding against her skin under the loose blue jeans. She felt the same itching sensation along her shoulders and upper back until her bare skin became covered in fur. Liz shifted her legs. She could smell herself. Her juices were mingling with the fur between her legs and she knew she was engorged in her lust. God, she thought. I need to fuck. Bad. This is bad. Watch the movie, Liz. Watch the movie. It's almost over. Almost over. The young woman focused on her breathing and her changes slowed.

As the movie wound down, Liz heard faint snores from the bedroom at the other end of the house. The young woman could almost hear the moon singing to her, pulling her along, teasing her with the promise of her changes. Toying with her hormones to bring on an unnatural heat. She was nearly an expert in the feline estrus cycle after having gone through the first few full moons. She'd tried various home remedies to no avail. Nothing could stop it and it grew stronger as the night wore on. Okay. Okay. The movie is about to end. What do I do? What do I say? I can't put this off. I can't keep it away any more. I need to go. She smells so fucking good and I want to just bury my face in her belly. I'll just say I need to work on my art and she'll-

"H... hey, Liz?"

Liz looked over to see her friend partially hiding her face behind a couch cushion. Oh no. Oh no, she's going to do it right now. I was going to flirt but the goddamned heat was too hard to control and now she's just going to say it. Dammit. With as much control as she could muster, Liz answered. "Yeah?"

"I, umm. Hah. This isn't easy. I think you're awesome. And a great friend. And talented. Your art is amazing. And. And. I think you're really pretty. I don't know if you're interested in me beyond a friend and, oh god, this is really really hard to say but if you were interested in me, I would love to date you. But if not! If not then I really hope you'll still be my friend. At least then I'd know you weren't interested and I could just put it all aside and still have your friendship. I'd love that. I just don't want to never take the chance. Brad and I have been reading up on polyamory for a while. I have a copy of The Ethical Slut hidden by my bed. It's really good and we both really think this is a healthy lifestyle for us. We've been talking a huge amount because communication and trust is so important. We're not looking for a unicorn or a triad. This isn't about me trying to get another girl for Brad. I'm asking for me. I'm rambling. I'm totally rambling right now. Oh my god." Rachel hid her face completely behind the cushion. "I completely understand if you're not interested or grossed out. Just... if not, can we still be friends? You have no idea how embarrassed I am right now. I meant to talk to you during lunch so I could just escape if it didn't go well. I shouldn't have brought it up here. That's not fair to you. I'm sorry."

"I... I..." Oh fuck. What do I do? I can't leave now. She'd be devastated. What horrible timing. Jesus Christ. I want to just tear into her and she's over there being shy and cute and sexy and... fuck! "I think. I think yes. I didn't know you were interested in women. We'd need to talk about, nngh-" Liz groaned.

"Hey, are you okay?" Rachel sat up, her face full of concern as she looked at her friend.

Liz grit her teeth. Fur was spreading from her lower stomach up between her breasts. Her spine pushed from her back and the woman turned to face her friend, hiding the growth as she panted in the sudden intense heat coursing through her body. She looked up at her friend and the world stuttered around her. She'd never felt it this hard before. "I'm- Oh god, Rachel. Can I... can I kiss you?"

"Do you want to kiss me, Liz?"

Without answering, the young woman leaned forward. Liz hesitated slightly and then pressed her lips against Rachel's soft lips. They kissed almost chastely until Rachel opened her mouth. Their tongues met and Liz moaned into the other woman's mouth. It was a completely different feeling -being with another person when her hormones were driving her wild. Liz pressed against Rachel, slowly bearing her down onto the couch as they kissed passionately. With her fingers twined in Rachel's fingers, Liz rubbed herself against the other woman. She broke off, instincts taking over as she rubbed her cheek against Rachel's cheek.

A deep purr started low in Liz's throat. She felt her expanded breasts rubbing against Rachel's chest and the other woman moaned beneath her, twisting and pushing her own hips up. Liz licked at Rachel's throat, baring her fangs as her top lip split slightly.

"Oh. Oh, please." Rachel gasped. Liz's hot breath stirred the tiny hairs along Rachel's neck and the woman turned her head to the side, baring her flesh. Fur exploded along Liz's back and she arched in reply. Her short, blond furry tail whipped behind her, still not fully grown.

"I can't," Liz gasped. She pushed herself away, rolling dexterously on the ground until she was kneeling several feet away from the couch. She forced herself to look up at her friend. Liz shrugged out of her gray jacket. As the fur continued to cover her body, she became less tolerant of clothes. "Oh god, Rachel. Look at me. I'm so sorry. Look at me."

Rachel sat up. At first, she saw nothing and confusion was plain on her face. But then, she saw Liz's tail thrashing behind her. "Is that... Liz, Jesus Christ is that a tail?!"

Liz nodded mutely. She felt her ears shift along her face, moving through her short hair until they lay atop her head. They flicked and then lay back and flat. She wanted desperately to strip her clothes off but she couldn't do it in front Rachel. She felt her jaw move slightly as her short fur grew up and around her face. Her nose flattened, reshaping to fit her altered face.

"Oh Liz," Rachel said. "Are you okay? I don't know what to do or say here. Oh my god. What should I do, Liz? Does it... does it hurt?"

"No. No, it doesn't hurt. It's... I'm riled up, Rachel. It does something to me and I feel like I'm in heat and I shouldn't have come here. I shouldn't have done it. The three nights of the full moon. Like clockwork."

"Like a werewolf? Seriously? The moon? Since when, Liz? I never knew."

"Yeah. It's easy to hide. I'm still me. Even now. But, Rachel, you have no idea how hard it is to keep myself off of you right now. You smell amazing and I'm incredibly horny. Every single time. I've wanted you before this happened but, now? It's worse. I shouldn't have come tonight." Rachel kneeled on the floor in front of Liz. The young woman reached for her friend's face but Liz recoiled. "Don't."

"Liz," Rachel said with determination. She pressed her hand against Liz's face and the other woman nuzzled her. "It's okay. I'm okay. I- Oh. Did you... Did you feel that?"

Liz's eyes snapped open. She scented the air, fearing what she thought might be happening. "Feel what?"

"I, whoa, there it is again. Kind of hot in here. I," Rachel paused, panting as beads of sweat formed along her hairline. "Ow. That stings a little. Liz! My hand!"

Rachel took her hand away from Liz's face. She winced as her short fingernails thickened, pushing away from their nail beds. As they lengthened, the tips curved slightly, growing to sharp points. Rachel stared at her hand in disbelief. The light skin along the outside of the palm of her hand darkened to red before fading to a soft pink as it puffed out slightly. Rachel felt a similar deep itching sensation from her other hand and when she turned to look, she saw both hands ended in sharp claws. The skin along the bottom of all ten fingers swelled to match the pink of her palms.

"Liz? What's- oh no. Please tell me this isn't-" A wave of heat pulsed from Rachel's lower stomach, racing to the top of her head down to the bottom of her feet. It vanished nearly as soon as it appeared and the young woman suddenly broke into a cold sweat. Before she could speak, the heat returned. Rachel gasped as she felt herself grow incredibly wet. She moaned, loudly, falling to her hands with a sudden, forced need to arch her back. To present herself to a mate that wasn't there.

Beside Rachel, Liz yowled as the other woman's heat set in. She'd thought she was horny before but now, smelling another werecat in heat was driving her absolutely wild. Liz grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled, exposing her furry upper body. Her heavier breasts bounced free and the woman wasted no time in unhooking her bra from around her stomach where it'd fallen earlier. She worked the button and zippers of her blue jeans, cursing in frustration as her claws and thick padding under her fingers made her fumble. She was normally completely naked before the changes set in and so dealing with the clothing while changed frustrated her greatly. Liz hissed as her zipper caught on the tuft of fur covering her mound. As riled as the young woman was, she barely noticed when she tugged hard enough to rip small pieces of fur from her skin. She sat on her ass to pull her jeans off. The sudden flood of scents from the wet fur between her thighs made her gasp and her long tail lashed behind her, thumping on the ground.

"Liz," Rachel gasped. "Liz. What. Oh. Oh, Jesus. I can. I can smell you. Oh fuck." Light red, nearly orange hairs pushed through the backs of Rachel's hands. More and more hairs followed until the young woman's hands were covered in short, silky fur. As she watched, it continued to grow slowly up her wrists. Still on her hands and knees, she spread her legs, arching her back further until her face touched the floor. Rachel stretched her hands in front of herself, feeling her muscles and bones pop quietly. Her claws scratched at the wood floor. The young woman looked behind herself to see Liz naked and on her knees, clawed fingers rubbing at the furry wetness between her thighs. She felt something shift in her lower back but ignored it to turn and face her friend.

"I'm," Liz said, her voice catching as her building orgasm and the effort of her frantic rubbing distracted her. "So. Sorry. Rachel."

Rachel faced her friend. Closing her eyes, she scented the air. The familiar smells of the house began to shift subtly, some becoming stronger while others changed nearly completely. More than anything else, Liz dominated. Her. The tip of Rachel's nose pulled back into a flat, smooth curve. The skin around her nostrils blackened and the flesh took on a pebbled texture. The young woman followed her nose, crawling to Liz on her hands on knees. Her brain was full of static and all she knew was she wanted the other woman more than anything she'd ever wanted before. She could feel her engorged pussy rubbing wetly against her soft thighs as she moved. She wanted desperately to stop and touch herself but, more than that, she needed Liz.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 693 milliseconds