Family Gatherings Pt. 07

"Hey, we have to eat there you know!" David said causing us to laugh out loud.

"So, who won the game anyway?" Trish asked. Everyone put up their hands and the laughter continued. Melanie got up and went over to help clean up Katie, using her tongue and mouth more than the paper towel she grabbed. I finally felt my cock slip out of Denise's very tight ass. Eventually we all started to stir again.

"How about we get cleaned up and turn in to our respective cottages for the night? Does everyone know their new arrangements?" This was Beth. Like I said, once the itch is scratched, she's ready to deal with the next thing on her list. She just seems to need a lot more scratching lately.

"I love you beautiful. Have fun tonight." I whispered to Denise as I hugged her close before giving her a deep kiss.

People got redressed (where required) and went back to the other cottage. Beth and I hopped into the shower and got cleaned up, deciding to save ourselves for later. The girls grabbed the shower after us in a fit of giggles, I heard Katie asking Denise about taking it up the ass. Beth and I grabbed some of our stuff and headed over to the other cottage.

Ron and Cindy were just coming out when we got there. We just nodded at each other and entered the cottage. We threw our stuff onto their bed just as Craig and Alicia came out of the shower. Trish came out of her room, using a towel to dry her hair and Connor ducked into the bathroom. Trish poured everyone a glass of wine while we waited for Connor to shower up. The atmosphere was relaxed, with a slight edge of anticipation. It really was the first night that we actively planned for things to happen.

It's funny the difference in nerves between saying that things just kind of happened versus the nerves you feel knowing you are going into a situation planning on having sex, expecting to have sex. I'd be lying if I said it didn't impact, at least a little, how you behaved. I came over to cottage #32 expecting to have sex with Trish, Alicia and Beth. Expecting to see my wife get fucked by two other guys. The last two days, although I might have been thinking it was going to happen, there was still that part of me that thought I have to play my cards right if I want this to happen. It might seem like a minor distinction to some, but in the cottage, on that night, you could most certainly feel the difference.

After ten minutes or so, Connor came out of the shower, fully dressed, and joined us in the living room area. We all sat quietly for a few minutes enjoying our wine, not so secretly checking out everyone else in the room. The anticipation of what was to come was electric; it was also mixed with the uncertainty of how to get things started. It was Beth that finally broke the stalemate between anticipation and uncertainty.

"I know we had talked about us getting the opportunity to spend time together tonight. And I know we all took that to mean sex, lots and lots of sex. Everything else that's happened just seemed to happen, tonight feels more planned and I know I can feel the difference. I don't want anyone to feel like they are somehow obligated to go along with it if that's not what they want." Beth said before taking a long drink from her wine glass.

"I know exactly what you mean Beth," Alicia said, "it feels more like there's an expectation on me versus me deciding to just go with the flow. I think we need to do something to make it feel less planned and more fun. Any thoughts?"

"Well, as corny as it sounds, we could start with something like truth or dare?" Connor said in his typical half telling half asking kind of way.

"I think that's a great idea. Let's start with that and see where it goes, whoever gets asked, asks the next question and you can't pick the person that asked you. Connor it was your idea, why don't you start it off?" Trish replied, coming back to the living room with another bottle of wine.

"Ok, guess I should have seen that coming. Well then, Mom, truth or dare?" Connor said with a little smirk.

"Touché," Trish replied, "Truth."

"Ok, what was your first sexual experience?" Connor asked. Even with everything that was going on, I'm not sure I could ask that sort of question of my mother. Of course, I've never fucked my mother so maybe that changes your perspective.

"Oh, that's an easy one. I gave my friend Mark a hand job once on a dare, playing truth or dare actually. It took less than a minute before he went off in my hand, made quite a mess. At the time I figured that was perfectly normal for guys. You know, give a few quick stokes and bang, all done. I certainly learnt different." Trish said with a grin, clearly thinking about those other times. Everyone laughed, especially Beth who also knew Mark.

"Ok then, my turn. Josh, truth or dare?" Trish asked

"Oh, let's go with truth." I said, just a little warily. I was sometimes uneasy with the truth, something to do with my family I think.

"Ok, tell us something about your sexual history that Beth doesn't know." Trish asked. See this is why I don't always like the truth. Here and now though, I thought it was important to be honest. I thought about various things that had happened that Beth didn't know about. I picked out one that would be embarrassing to me, but likely nothing that would bother her.

"Well, there's not a lot she doesn't know about but here's one. Contrary to what Beth believes, my first sexual experience was actually with another guy." I said quietly.

"What!" Came the reply from several people, including Beth.

"Ok, you have to give more details than that." Trish said as Beth gave me the 'this isn't the end of this' look.

"Well, a very good friend and I were at his place, drinking, talking about girls, when he suggested we put in a porno. I said sure, twenty minutes or so into it, he pulled out his dick and started masturbating, I followed suit. Both of us were virgins at the time and we wondered aloud what it would feel like to have someone give us a hand job, or a blow job, or to fuck someone. We weren't going to fuck, but we thought the hand job and blow job might work. Anyway, we sucked each other's dicks for a while, neither of us wanting to take a load, before swapping hands and stroking each other as we watched the movie. Eventually we came, pretty close to the same time actually, and as everyone here knows, it most certainly does feel different when someone else does it for you." I filled in the blanks while keeping my eyes on Beth, who just kind of nodded as I went along.

"Well, I can understand why you didn't tell Beth. Bad enough if she had to worry about other women, throw guys into the mix and it just gets crazy." Craig said with a laugh, Beth thoughtfully smack him on the back of his head, before we all joined in laughing.

"Ok, my turn then. Alicia, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth," She said quietly.

"When was the first time you fucked both Craig and Connor?" I asked in my most innocent voice.

"That's an easy one. That was the night I picked both of them up at the bar when we first met." Alicia replied, before laughing at what I'm sure was the stunned looked on my face. "Judging by the look on your face, that wasn't the answer you were expecting?"

"Well, when Denise saw the three of you going at it the other day, she implied that it certainly didn't look like the first time. I always thought it was at some point after you and Craig started dating. I'll be honest, I thought of several scenarios for the first time. That never even crossed my mind." I said honestly.

"Well, it's nice to know I can still surprise. It was about two months into first year university. I'd had my eye on Craig since I first saw him. Of course I wasn't the only one. I knew a few of the other girls had already made moves on him; none ever got a second date though. I know a few fucked him, some sucked him, a few tried to hold out until the second date, nothing seemed to make a difference."

"The one thing I noticed though was how close Craig and Connor were. So when I found both of them in the bar together, I thought, why not. After a little flirting and conversation with both boys, we ended up at their apartment. It was a little awkward at first but it didn't take long for things to get going. It was great, found out afterwards it was also Connor's first time. Certainly not his last though." Alicia said, causing Connor to blush.

"Well, here we were thinking you were just a sweetheart when we met you and as it turns out, you were just a great big slut!" Beth said with mock indignation, before cracking up laughing.

"Well, I'm a slut for them anyway." Alicia said.

"Thank God for that." Connor replied, causing everyone to burst out laughing. Alicia just grinned at Connor before giving him a not-so-innocent wink.

"Yay! My turn, who should I ask? Craig, truth or dare?" Alicia asked.

"Let's go with dare." Craig replied, maybe a little worried about what question his fiancé might ask.

"Ok, just remember, you asked for it. I dare you to do a strip tease while singing 'I'm sexy and I know it!'" Craig gave Alicia a rather dirty look, the first thing I could think of was that this was something he'd done for her before.

"Is it too late to change my mind?" Craig asked, the five of us replied 'Yes' at the same time.

I won't get into all the details of the strip tease, or the various comments being made during the routine. I think everyone enjoyed it, except Craig. Beth was in tears from laughing so hard, she also made a few of the funnier comments during the dance, including saying that the Red M&M did it better in the commercial. Once Craig was finished he settled back on the couch, not bothering to get dressed.

"Well, my turn now. Beth, truth or dare?" Craig asked with a bit of a smirk on his face. Obviously he thought he had a question or a dare that would let him get even with Beth for her comments.

"I'll take truth, not sure I'd trust you with a dare at the moment." Beth replied.

"Ok, what's the kinkiest think you've ever done, not counting this week and not involving Josh?" Craig asked, I glanced at Beth and saw her blush slightly. I was curious as to what she would say. Like I mentioned, prior to this week, we've never really done anything overly adventurous. I'm not complaining, we have a great sex life, just curious. As far as I know, I'm aware of all of Beth's past lovers, we just never got into any details.

"Well, since we are supposed to be honest, I guess it would be the time I gave a guy a blow job on an overnight flight from LA to Toronto. Did it in the seats, under a blanket. Pretty sure the guy in the aisle seat across from us saw what was going on. Given where we were, I had to swallow of course. God, it made me so wet I went into the bathroom after and rubbed one out." Beth said, not keeping the excitement out of her voice as she relived the memory. She glanced at me to see my reaction; I returned her 'this isn't the end of this look'.

"Wow, I can't believe you did that. I think I'd be too scared about getting caught." Trish said.

"Well, I was young and stupid back then. Not sure I would have the courage to do something like that now." Beth commented, giving me a shy, almost apologetic look. "Enough of that. My turn. Connor, truth or dare?"

"I'm going to go with dare." Connor said. After the standard Alicia set with Craig, he had to know something nasty would be coming.

"Ok, suck Josh's dick for two minutes, or until he cums, whichever is first? And as he already pointed out, it won't be the first time a guy's sucked him." Beth gave me a look, daring me to say no. Connor just looked at me and shrugged before getting up from the couch to kneel in front of my chair.

"Just don't expect me to swallow," Connor said before quickly undoing my belt and jeans. He paused and I lifted my butt off the chair, allowing him to pull my pants and shorts down. I was already hard from thinking about Beth's story; even having a guy kneeling in front of me wasn't enough to deflate my cock.

Connor looked up at me before grabbing my dick in one hand. He tentatively extended his tongue and gave the head of my cock a lick before sucking it into his mouth. His cock sucking was a little clumsy, but I'd be a liar if I said it didn't feel very good. I've had worse blow jobs, that's for sure. I just leaned back and let my nephew suck my dick, slowly getting lost in the sensations until it was interrupted with Beth calling time. Connor let my dick pop from his mouth and returned to the couch, giving Beth a triumphant look.

I left my pants down around my ankles, my wet dick standing up firm and proud. It seemed like ten minutes passed before anyone said anything. It might has been a minute, at most.

"Holy fuck! That was hot. Enough with the game, I want me some of that." Trish said before dropping to the floor in front of me and sucking me into her mouth. Alicia grinned and attacked Connor, getting him out of his pants faster than I thought possible. Beth was kneeling before Craig, his cock already in her mouth.

I just laid back and enjoyed the blow job my sister-in-law was giving me. This was the first thing I'd done with Trish, so I was just taking in the moment. My eyes darted around the room, taking in the sight of Alicia blowing Connor and my wife sucking on her nephew's hard cock. Trish kept it up for a few minutes before releasing me.

"Hey, let's switch. Ladies, move to the guy on your right." Trish said, taking off her shirt and bra as she moved over to her middle son. She grinned as she grabbed his cock, giving a few tugs before lowering her mouth over the head. Beth took her sister's lead, removing her top to reveal her braless tits, before sucking Connor's fat cock into her mouth. I watched in anticipation as Alicia removed her shirt and bra.

As Alicia lowered herself in front of me she wrapped her beautiful breasts around my shaft and moved them up and down with her hands. It was fucking spectacular. Eventually she released my cock from the sweet embrace of her tits and sucked me fully into her mouth, burying her nose in my pubic hair, before pulling back. She set up a great rhythm and I could feel a tingling starting in my balls.

I was getting pretty close to cumming when Trish stood up and called for another switch. Alicia gave me one last lick before heading over to Craig. Trish quickly pounced on Connor and Beth slowly dropped down before me. She just grinned and sucked me into her mouth. Alicia's titty fuck and sucking had gotten me pretty close and Beth certainly knew how to hit my buttons. It wasn't long at all until I erupted in her mouth with a low groan. Beth sucked me dry before finally letting my pop from her mouth. She got up and leaned in to give me a kiss, I hesitated just slightly before kissing her, hoping she didn't notice.

Connor succumbed to Trish's oral affection shortly after me and then Craig filled Alicia's mouth with a couple of shots before pulling out and finishing on her tits. It was most definitely hot, made even hotter when Trish went over and licked her son's cum off his fiancé's tits. Seriously hot.

"That was, just, wow!" I managed to get out, my dick still standing straight up. "How about you ladies take off the rest of your clothes and we'll return the favor?"

"OK!" came three enthusiastic replies. Seconds later the ladies were stripped bare and sitting, legs spread, waiting for the guys to service them. It was the first chance that I had to really get a good look at Trish; she really did look great for 50. She kept her pussy neatly trimmed but still had more hair than Beth.

"I want Trish first." I said and leaned down to give her a kiss before slowly working my tongue down her neck. I paused to lick and suck around her nipples, I lifted her breasts slightly with my hands, enjoying the feeling of fullness. Trish was moaning softly as I paid close attention to her nipples. I love responsive nipples.

After a couple of minutes I moved down across her stomach, skipping her sex to kiss and lick her inner thighs. Trish was enjoying the build-up and groaned loudly when I finally made contact with her pussy. I ran my tongue hard between her lips, tasting her for the first time. She had a very similar taste as Beth, maybe just a touch sour in comparison.

I continued to suck and lick, pausing occasionally to probe her with my fingers. Finally, sensing that she was getting close, I inserted two fingers into her surprisingly tight opening, sucked her clit hard into my mouth and used my other hand to apply pressure just above her clit. That was enough to send her over the edge. I held on, maintaining pressure as she rode out her orgasm. I released her clit first and then slowly removed my fingers, causing a little aftershock.

I kissed my way back up, pausing at her breasts again, before giving her another kiss. She was grinning widely. I sat next to her and we watched as Connor got Alicia off and Craig finished off Beth for the second time. Trish's hand was now wrapped around my dick, casually stroking it, as we watched.

"Ok, now it's time to switch." I said before moving over to Alicia. Connor went to Beth and Craig went to his mother. I smiled at Alicia and she gave me a shy little grin. I couldn't help but laugh quietly. We kissed and I used my hands to explore her magnificent body for the second time. We made out for a few minutes, giving her time to recover a little from her first orgasm.

"I really need to thank you for the titty fuck. It was fantastic." I said before attacking her breasts. I sucked her nipples hard before releasing them and kissing softly around her beautiful globes. I traced my way back to her nipples with my tongue before giving them a flick and sucking on them, alternating between breasts. After a few more minutes and lowered myself between her legs and inhaled her sweet scent. If I got to do nothing other than eat the beautiful pussy around me this week, it would have been the best family get together ever.

I licked softly, making sure not to overstimulate her clit. I didn't want her to get sore from all the oral attention. I worked my tongue up and down her lips, poking and prodding as I went. I flattened my tongue against her clit and moved it in little circles, this caused Alicia to gasp and grab my hair, pushing me hard against her pelvis. I kept up the pressure and managed to slid two fingers into her pussy.

It wasn't long until Alicia rode out her second orgasm. Trish was climaxing at the same time. Connor was having trouble with Beth. He wasn't very experienced and Beth could be very peculiar at times. I nodded at Craig and her came over to Alicia. I got up and tapped Connor on the shoulder.

"Mind if I cut in?" I asked with a grin. Beth smiled as Connor got up and went over to Trish. I sat down on the arm of the chair that Beth was in.

"How are you doing? Do you want me to continue or do you need a break?"

"Oh, I think I'm good to go, Connor just can't read me the way you do. Shouldn't be surprised I guess." Beth replied and I leaned down to give her a kiss. As with Alicia, I made out with Beth first, not jumping right into things. I let my hands roam over her body, paying attention to the little signs she gives off. Once I felt she was ready I moved down to her breasts. I licked and sucked both breasts, avoiding her nipples except for the odd lick. I could tell they were overly sensitive at the moment and anything more than that would be more painful than pleasurable.

After taking a few minutes to work my way down I placed and gently kiss on Beth's lower lips. I slowly, gently probed between her lips with my tongue, enjoying the taste of her. So far I've tasted 7 of 8 women and, despite going on about Katie's pussy, Beth's still gave me the biggest thrill. I listened to what her body and reactions were telling me, adjusting my technique to what would work best for her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds