Family Gatherings Pt. 07

I could feel that she had turned the corner from being too sensitive to being very aroused. Knowing what to do next came naturally at this point. I spread her lips with my fingers and used my other hand to gently pull the little hood back on her clit. I stuck out my tongue and just flicked it softly over the little nub that was sticking out. That was it, not hard sucks or licks, no fingers inside, just a nice soft lick right on her clit. It didn't take long for her to cum at that point.

Once she was done I moved up to give her a deep kiss and lifted her from the chair. I sat down and then pulled her back onto my lap. She turned sideways, hanging her legs over the arm of the chair and laying her head on my shoulders. We caressed each other softly, kissing occasionally as we watched the others. It was a few more minutes before Trish came for a third time. Craig was teasing Alicia and after another five minutes or so, she finally got the release she wanted.

Everyone was cuddled up with their last partner, enjoying the closeness we shared. After a couple of minutes Trish suggested that we move to her room for the next phase. We all agreed and quickly moved from the living room into Trish's bedroom. The six of us fell onto her king size bed in an unexpected fit of giggles, not really sure why we were laughing, yet enjoying it none the less.

"I'm feeling very naughty, and very selfish, at the moment ladies. Would there be any objection of I had a little time with all three of the guys?" Trish asked once the laughing started to die down. Both Beth and Alicia agreed a little too quickly, they had probably discussed it ahead of time. They just got up from the bed and left the room.

"I think I could use another shower, Care to join me Alicia?" Beth asked as she led her by the hand from the room. I stared as they left the room, coming back to my senses when I heard the bathroom door close.

"I hope you boys don't mind. I've always had this fantasy about having three guys at once. Well, it used to be two guys at once, but that's been done so I figured why not up the ante a little?" Trish said with a little grin as she reached out and grabbed both my cock and Craig's.

"So, think you guys can show an old girl a good time?" Trish asked, giving both of us a few quick jerks before releasing me and grabbing Connor's dick.

"I think we can come up with something." I replied before gently pushing her onto her back in the middle of the bed. I glance at Craig and we each latched on to a nipple, getting a squeal of delight from Trish.

"God, I love having my nipples sucked. Speaking of sucking, Connor, get over here." Connor moved over closer and Trish raised herself up slightly to suck Connor's cock into her mouth. He gave a little moan and just leaned his head back and enjoyed the sensation. After a few minutes, Craig and Connor switched places, followed by Craig and me trading spots. Trish was very worked up by this point.

I tapped Craig lightly and nodded down towards Trish's pussy. He took the hint and released her left nipple, kissing his way quickly down to her pussy. He slid his fingers through her slit, seeing that she was very wet, he didn't waste any time in sliding his full length into her. She released my cock for a few seconds as she moaned at the intrusion. She grinned up at me and pulled me back into her mouth.

Craig fucked his mother for a few minutes before pulling out and switching places with Connor. Craig worked on both tits while Connor gave it hard to his mother. Her sucking became more inconsistent as she was getting caught up in the fucking she was getting. I was enjoying the oral attention; however, I really wanted fuck Trish. I didn't really realize until now that I really did want to do her. I figured I would, but more as a matter of course versus want.

I pulled myself from her mouth and moved down the bed. Connor nodded and gave his mother a couple more hard thrusts before pulling out and joining Craig at their mother's tits. I leaned down to give Trish a long, slow, hard lick before slamming my hard cock into her cunt. Like I mentioned earlier, I was surprises at how tight she felt.

"Oh God! Deeper, can you go deeper?" Trish moaned as I picked up my pace, fucking her hard. I just grinned and lifted her legs. I shifted my position and was as deep as possible in my sister-in-law's hot pussy. I kept pounding into her hard as Craig slid a hand down to put pressure on his mother's clit. That was enough to trigger her orgasm. Craig removed his hand and I slowed my pace, finally stopping, still buried deep inside Trish.

"Oh fuck, that was amazing. God, I love having my nipples sucked while I'm getting fucked. Never had both sucked at the same time though." Trish said as I pulled out and let her legs go back down. Trish sat up giving her boys a kiss before kissing me. "Thanks for the warm up, now, are you guys ready for the main event?"

"Just tell us where you want us." Craig replied.

"Well, let's see, I've already swallowed one load from Connor today so I want him in my pussy. Craig, I love the taste of your cum so I want to suck you. I hope you don't mind getting my 50 year-old ass Josh?" Trish said very matter-of-factly.

"I'll be honest; I was kind of hoping it would work out that way." I said with a grin, giving her a quick kiss as we moved of the bed to reorganized ourselves. Connor laid on his back and then Trish straddled him, slipping his cock into her soaked pussy. She gave a few little rolls with her hips before gesturing for Craig to take his place. I watched as she sucked him in all the way before pulling back and just working on the end of his cock. She did this while still moving on Connor.

She finally nodded for me to take my position behind her. She lifted herself up off Connor and released Craig's cock from her mouth.

"Stick it in my pussy first to get it good and slick," she said, leaning forward to give me better access. I was still pretty slick from the fucking I already gave her but complied. Hey, if that's what I had to do to fuck her ass, then who was I to disagree.

I eased my cock into her pussy, gave a few thrusts before pulling out. She immediately reached back to grab Connor's cock and guided him back into her pussy. She smiled over her shoulder and then pulled Craig back into her waiting mouth. I positioned my slick cock and pushed gently until the head popped passed her tight muscle into her ass. I stayed like that for a few seconds before starting to work my way in. I could feel Connor's cock through the thin membrane inside her.

"Oh this is what I've been waiting for!" She said after letting Craig's cock slip from her mouth. "Fuck me until you cum, I want all three holes filled." With that she started sucking Craig again. Connor and I started to fuck as well. It took us a few minutes to find a rhythm that worked. Once we did though, it didn't take long for Trish to cum. Not that we lasted much longer.

Craig was the first to go, filling his mother's mouth with his hot young cum. Connor and I stopped moving as we let her enjoy that moment. Once she had Craig sucked dry and cleaned up, he flopped down onto the bed, spent. Before Trish had a chance to say anything, Connor and I started up again, quickly getting back into our rhythm.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck....God! Don't stop, don't......Gaaaaa!" Trish exclaimed as another orgasm shot through her. That was enough for me and I slammed deep into her ass and shot a huge load into her bowels. Once my own orgasm subsided I pulled out of her ass and dropped into one of the chairs in the room. Connor quickly flipped his mother onto her back and started to fuck her hard and fast. Craig moved to suck at her nipples and the two of them very quickly brought her to another orgasm just as Connor finally gave up his load, filling his mother's pussy.

Connor collapsed on top of his mother, both of them breathing very heavily. We all looked up as we heard clapping coming from the doorway. Beth and Alicia were standing there, hair wet and faces flushed, smiling at the aftermath of Trish getting three at once.

"Well, I'm certainly glad we made it back for the big finish. Wow that was hot!" Alicia said, fanning her face for emphasis. There was silence for a second before we all started laughing. Well, everyone except Trish who seemed to have passed out. Beth and Alicia joined us on the bed and the six of us cuddled together. We stayed that way for probably 10 minutes or so before Alicia finally got up and grabbed my hand.

"You know, I think I feel the need for another shower. Care to join me? Katie mentioned that you seemed to enjoy showers." She grinned and gave me a very naughty wink. Beth laughed as I let myself be led from the room with a fake cry for help. I turned my attention to Alicia's ass as she pulled me into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me.

The moment the door closed Alicia pounced, grabbing me in tight and kissing me hard. I let her have her way for a few moments before fighting back and taking control. Both Craig and Connor can be a little passive, so I can imagine that Alicia probably takes the lead in a lot of what they do. I can see why Katie's tale of our shower together would appeal to her. I think most women want a man that can take charge, who can take control of them, at least every now and again, when they feel like it.

I hoisted Alicia up onto the bathroom vanity, pushing some stuff onto the floor. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, tangling with her tongue before eventually breaking our kiss. I moved and latched my mouth onto her neck, kissing and biting my way down to her breasts. I squeezed them tight as I moved from nipple to nipple. I dropped down and buried my face into her very wet pussy. I caught a faint scent that reminded me of Beth and wondered what they had been up to while the guys took care of Trish.

"So, you said something about a shower?" I said standing up quickly and positioning myself between her legs. My cock was lying against her stomach. I pulled her close and she wrapped her legs around me. I lifted her off the vanity and turned around. She dropped her legs and turned, bending over at the waist to turn on the taps. I couldn't resist sliding my cock along her pussy as she tried to adjust the water temperature. I just stayed pressed against her until she finally pulled the lever to turn on the shower.

I pulled out of her tight cunt, somewhat regretfully, and stepped into the shower. I let the hot water wash over me, easing my sore muscles. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back into the flowing water, letting it soak my hair and rinse my face. I heard Alicia get into the shower and then felt her hands grab my cock. I straightened and looked down to watch her lather up my cock, give it a very good cleaning. Given where it's been lately, probably not a bad idea.

"Why don't you turn around and rinse that bad boy off? When you're done, why don't you show me what you can do with it?" Alicia said, turning me around. Her hands reached around and helped with the rinsing process. I let her turn me back around.

"So, you want to see what I can do? Just remember, you asked for this." I grabbed her roughly by the arms and pulled her in for a kiss. I let my hands drop to grab her very firm ass. I squeezed her butt hard as I fought for control of her mouth. I finally broke off and lifted one of her legs up. I bent my knees a little before sliding my cock up into her tight cunt. I took a moment to just enjoy being in her before turning her back to the wall.

I lifted the other leg, and as I did with Katie, started to fuck her hard against the wall. It was different though, with Katie it had been a matter of truly losing control and just taking what I wanted. This was calculated, it didn't have that same sense of intensity as it did with Katie. Not to say that it didn't feel really fucking good though. I was rough and physical with Alicia, yet always aware of what I was doing adding an element of restraint that wasn't there with Katie. Alicia didn't seem to mind though. It only took a few minutes before she came hard on my cock, I could feel her squirting juices around my intrusion.

"Oh god, did I need that. The boys are great and I love them dearly, and they do take great care of me, but sometimes they are just too much work." Alicia said in a confession I didn't really need to hear.

"Well, no need to worry about that now, I'm just going to take what the fuck I want and if you're lucky, you'll get yours too." I said roughly, grabbing her breasts hard and kissing her before pulling out and letting her stand on her own again. She grinned at the comment, and to be honest I felt a little foolish. I've never been the best at role playing.

I spun her around and pulled her in close. I kissed her neck and let my hands roam over her breast and body. My back was in the shower when I roughly bent her over. My cock was nestled nicely between her ass cheeks. I was tempted to just fuck her ass right then and there but hesitated slightly. I let my cock slide down her crack, play over her asshole before sliding up into her slick cunt. She gave a small sigh that sounded just a little disappointed. That's all I needed to hear.

"oh, this isn't what I'm looking for, I just wanted to make sure I'm good and slick before taking what I want!' I said, thrusting hard into her pussy, causing her to gasp. I looked around and spotted conditioner, remembering my shower with Denise. I grabbed the bottle, my cock still buried her Alicia's pussy, and squirted some conditioner into her crack. I pulled out of her pussy and ran my cock up and down her crack, coating it with the slippery conditioner.

"This is what I really wanted." I said and shoved the fat head of my cock into her ass. I only gave her a few seconds to adjust before plowing fully into her. I quickly picked up my pace and started to fuck her ass hard. It was simply amazing. She was gripping my cock as I pulled out and relaxing as I pushed in. Clearly not her first time with a dick in the ass. I kept up my thrusting and she reached a hand down to start playing with her clit. It wasn't long before we were both reaching the end.

"Oh god, that's right, take my fucking ass, come on give it to meeeee!" she squealed as she came. I was about to cum myself when she stood up, causing my cock to pop from her ass. She quickly turned and dropped, sucking my dick into her mouth. I groan and yelled something incomprehensible before firing a load into her mouth. She took everything and then let my cock fall from her mouth. She opened wide to show me my cum before swallowing it down, licking her lips and grinning.

"Oh god Alicia, that was simply fantastic." I said, pulling Alicia to her feet, giving her a very long kiss. "I think I needed that as well." We both started laughing and then actually decided to shower up. We came out of the bathroom to find Trish asleep in her bed, Beth, Connor and Craig cuddled up in Ron and Cindy's room. They were lightly touching and caressing, enjoying the afterglow of sex. Beth smiled at me as I came out.

"Why don't you boys go get cleaned up for the night? I'm sure Alicia is ready for bed after all that." Alicia grinned and nodded and Beth's comments. She headed up stairs and both Connor and Craig went into the bathroom together. Beth got up and moved to the other bed in the room, I joined her there.

"Not that same feeling is it?" Beth asked. I knew exactly what she meant.

"No. It was still enjoyable though, just feels a little too casual for me, if you know what I mean. I prefer it when there's at least a sense of intimacy. That being said, regardless of how it feels, I'm still hoping to get to fuck Cindy tomorrow night." I replied. Beth Laughed and gave me a playful slap. Her laughter faded quickly though.

"Listen about earlier," Beth started. "I'm sorry about the dare; I really had no reason to throw that at you. I don't even know why it bothered me so much, I mean it's not like you've been fucking around with other people since we've been together. It all seems so hypocritical now, it's not like I've told you everything I've ever done, and I get not wanting to tell me about experimenting with another guy."

"Honestly, I'm not really sure why it pissed me off so much. The dare with Connor was just a juvenile attempt to get back at you for hiding something from me I guess, mixed with my own insecurities. Please forgive me?" Beth was very Ernest in her apology; I still felt like there was more behind her reaction though but didn't really want to get into a fight about it.

"I'll admit I was a little pissed at your reaction and the reason for the dare, but its ok, I forgive you. However, right now I just want to cuddle in and feel close to you." I kissed her and she nodded. We cuddled in close, lost in each other's embrace. We were brought back to reality when we heard the bathroom door open. Connor said he was going to stay down with Trish. Craig headed upstairs to Alicia.

"Why don't you go shower and get cleaned up, then we can get to sleep?"

Beth nodded and headed to the bathroom. I laid there while Beth was in the shower. I was still a little pissed about her having Connor suck my dick. Not that she did that as a dare, but more that she threw it in my face about not telling her about other things. It seemed a little unfair but I knew I had to let it go. I heard the bathroom door open and brought myself back to the here and now.

"Feel better?" I asked. Beth just grinned and jumped on the bed with me. We both laughed and kissed. I held her tight.

"I love you beautiful. More than anything."

"I love you too Josh, more than you can imagine." She cuddled in close and I turned out the bed lamp. "It was Andrew right?" she whispered into my ear sometime later, I just laughed and said yes. We kissed again and quickly fell to sleep.

Sometime in the night, not sure when exactly we were both woken up as the bedroom door opened. We watched a figure slip into the room and slide into bed with us.

"We were hoping you were going to show up. I hope you had fun. We can hear all about it in the morning. I love you Denise." I said.

"I love you too Denise and I'm happy you came over." Beth added.

"I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. I love you both. Good night." Minutes later we were all sound asleep again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 233 milliseconds