• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Family Hijack: Cyberpunk Black

Family Hijack: Cyberpunk Black

12

Characters:

Kay (Based on Instagram model Kayleigh Swenson)

Sommer (Based on Sommer Ray)

Skylyn (Based on Skylyn Beaty)

The black Phantom hurtled through Seattle. The woman behind the wheel handled the expensive car with the insouciant recklessness of youth as she tore through the streets. Light from streetlights, skyscrapers, and other cars spangled in incandescent blur. A car was in pursuit but could not keep pace with the stolen Phantom, falling further and further behind in vain pursuit.

Sommer adjusted the rearview view, catching a glimpse her tired but still pretty face. It was a score that was a result of weeks of preparation with her sister. A score that, assuming some things went right, could pay off their debts, and give her crew a jumpstart on a new, brighter future. She adjusted in her seat, straightened her back, and applied further pressure to the gas pedal.

With a loud roar, the Phantom stole through night.

---

Kayleigh stepped out onto the porch, cigarette in hand. The fresh, cool air was a welcome relief after an evening prepping in a hot, stuffy garage. Oil and paint fumes still permeated her nostrils. Despite her best efforts, her long, blonde hair was patched with soot and motor oil, and her face with splotches of paint and gear grease. She unlatched her overall straps to expose her white sports bra. It cosseted her generously large breasts. The breeze gave her goosebumps as it wisped through the porch.

The tall, tattooed blonde took a long drag of the cigarette, exhaling wistfully. It had been at least two hours since she heard from Sommer, and she was ready to do her part. If the score was as big as she said it was, maybe she could get a half-decent garage. For now, though, this would have to do. Her talents throttled by having to work in this shitty, ill-equipped industrial park.

A comet streaked across the luminescent sky as she took a drag of her cigarette, the smoke drifting languidly towards the sky. The cold moon glimmered peacefully in the star speckled sky. A small amount of translucent industrial smog pocketed the firmament. An unusually strong zephyr wafted through the screen-less porch, shaking the old sheet metal and causing them to dance and clatter. She smiled as she took another drag.

Kayleigh withdrew her free hand from the side pocket it was residing in, and reached up to activate her HUD. It utilized a toggle switch residing just below her left ear. This HUD made making phone calls, analyzing physical material, and utilizing AI much easier and streamlined. For mechanics, hackers, and soldiers, there was no going back. Neural computers were as essential as food, water, and shelter. Unsure where they fit in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, they punched their way into the guts of the pyramid in order to make their own room.

The second cigarette was being lit when her visual HUD picked up on movement, a small object weaving sharply and quickly through the outskirts of the park. It was too far at the moment to be identified. She looked down at her F-Turbo LCD watch. It's stainless steel casing glimmered wonderfully from the single overhead fluorescent light fixture. It read *12:13.* Unlikely to be anyone else, given the time, but the vehicle was still too far to tell. She strained her eyes in an attempt to assist her ocular implants in focusing on the object. Then, a call came through.

*Incoming Call : Sommer*

"You bitch; I've been worried. Where the fuck have you been and why haven't you called?" said Kay, vexingly. A laugh came from the other line.

"Aw, did baby girl worry about me?" Sommer replied, mockingly. "I'm sorry, the streets of Seattle are not exactly conducive to great conversation when the fucking cops are on your ass---and you just stole a Sianok vehicle."

Kay smiled at this. Her tongue was adept as her ability to commit grand theft auto.

"You better have shaken them off that ass, then; that's mine, you know," said Kay, eyebrow raised.

"...you're such a smartass," the reply finally came in. "I'm almost there; prep the garage. We don't have much time. Sianok will want this back."

Kayleigh sprung into action, quickly dashing her cig into an ashtray on the railing and sliding down a fireman's pole to the ground. Her athleticism allowed her to hit almost a full sprint to the sliding warehouse door. It slid open with a resounding groan. Rust and wear had taken it's toll on the old door. The sound of the incoming car was sonorous and becoming louder as it approached.

The Rolls Royce rounded the final turn and came barreling down their street. It was a beauty. Black as midnight and accented with low, warm yellow lights. Black chrome ran throughout the chassis. It slowed down but only slightly as it entered the warehouse garage. Kay hit the key fob to close the door, and ran and ducked underneath as the door screeched shut. Sommer disembarked the vehicle, alone.

"Where is your sister? Thought she was with you?" said Kay, nonplussed.

"She was on her bike following me. Figured it was the only way to make sure no cops were still on my trail," replied Sommer. "I told her to pull in the alley and park her bike so we can keep the door shut."

"Ah, makes sense," Kay said, sounding relieved. "I was worried something...happened."

Sommer smiled and approached her. "No...went just as we planned." She slipped her arms around Kay's waist, pulling her in for a kiss. Their lips met with torrid intensity until Sommer pushed away. "We celebrate later. I managed to disable the remote tracking but it's a temporary fix. Do what you need to do."

Kay nodded in agreement before briskly walked to her workbench to gather her tools. She saw Sommer walking up the stairs. "Where are you going!" Kay called out after her. Sommer looked back with a white toothy smile.

"My part is done! And I have a shower and a bottle of prosecco waiting for me." She gave her a wink and went through the door, closing it behind her.

Kay smiled and got to work. Hours would pass.

---

She had lost all concept of time by the time she finished. It had been only three hours, but Kay had achieved a flow state that would be more aptly ascribed to religious trance than mere focus. At some point, she heard the faint rumbling of a motorcycle pull into the adjacent alley and then go silent. Skylyn, the younger sister, came through a door and kissed her on the cheek, but she was too focused to notice. She was in a fever dream of focused chaos. Craning her neck, she looked at her watch. *0303 *it displayed.

"Fuck..." she moaned, almost inaudibly. Her body---and mind---ached and pained from sliding in and out from under the car, crouching inside it, running for missing tools, and performing complex computations to bypass the cryptographic code protecting their vehicles.

She access her ocular HUD and checked all locks on the warehouse as she began to trudge her way up the stairs to their apartment. The tools could wait until the afternoon to be picked up and put away; her job tonight was done.

And there was celebrating to do.

---

The apartment that nestled on top of the warehouse was small but cozy. The entrance led to a cramped kitchen with a small stove, refrigerator, and metal food storage racks. Something was cooking in a crockpot, and it smelled delightful as she panged with hunger.

She pushed through a curtain that led into the small room that served as both a bedroom and living room. The sisters were cuddling and lay intertwined wrapped in towels on the bed as they watched TV. Some kind of reality television was playing. Kay looked at the TV and then looked at them, rolling her eyes as she walked by. They looked completely entranced as they sipped their prosecco, eyes glued to the screen.

"Let us watch our trash!" yelled Skylyn

"Of course! But we're changing shows when I'm done; that's a promise," Kay replied with a smile and a wink.

"Just go wash your ass! God!" Skylyn said with a laugh.

"I'm going to assume you two already have?" said Kay looking back, halfway inside the bathroom door, leaning on the frame.

Skylyn shook her ass playfully. "Maybeeee. Why don't you hurry up and shower so you can find out?"

"Yeah!" Sommer said, following her sister's lead.

Kay smiled and shut the door.

---

"Lights," Kay said in a tone barely above a hush. The soft lighting kindled from the overhead lights, casting a deep sensual shadows inside the small bathroom. A mounted mirror ran from the floor to the ceiling; Kay began to undress in front of it, her soiled articles of clothing dropping to the cold tiled floor. She looked over herself, admiring her rippling abdominal muscles, toned thighs and buttocks, and generously endowed breasts.

She worked hard for the first two. The third, however, was paid for. Every credit spent was worth it, which she acknowledged as she cupped and massaged them in front of the mirror. They were fully outfitted, complete with the necessary modulators and hormone producer chips for breast milk production.

They made her feel like a mother to her girls.

As far she was concerned though, her best spent money was seen below the waist. At 25,000 credits, it was one of her more expensive purchases; she went to one of the most acclaimed modshops in town for it. A thick, twelve inch cock. Extra nerve endings and more robust blood vessel upgrades came included, resulting in enhanced euphoric pleasure and tactile response time, along with decrease refractory periods. She stroked it softly. Within seconds, it was at full length and rigidity, ready to perform. She admired it the mirror; the elegance, power, and status of it. She was grateful every day for living in an age where women, too, could feel the power and pleasure of fucking women with a cock of their own.

She stepped into the shower enclosure, and turned the water to a scorching flow. The grime ran down her body to escape the torrential downpour. The heat singed and tingled her soft skin.

Her thoughts drifted to the two women currently in *their *bed. She had met them several years ago when they were a couple years removed from high school; vagabond sisters without a purpose. They were living in a stolen car at the time. When they tried to steal hers, she cut them a deal. She could hack anything they could drive to make it untraceable, and they could drive anything. A kinship with common goals was born. They moved into her apartment, which was really just an expanded, glorified closet. A few big breaks and steals later, they had their own workshop and a much larger, albeit still small, apartment. They felt rich; like they had made it. A small taste of better, greater things to come.

The three of them shared everything. Cuts of deals, food, play, work, and years of each other's company. Eventually...they shared each other.

Kay shut the shower off and grabbed a clean towel off a heated rack, and wrapped it around her. It covered to her mid thighs and exposed her tremendous cleavage. She put her wet hair back into a tight bun and, after giving herself a final lookover, walked into the bedroom.

---

The sisters were in the kitchen when she walked in; pouring drinks and eating cheese and crackers. She smiled as she watched them dance. They deserved to celebrate; they had performed splendidly tonight. They giggled when they saw her standing there. Sommer ran over giddily to meet her with a bottle in her hand. She wrapped her free arm around Kay's waist and gave her kiss before offering the bottle. Kay took a deep draught of the prosecco. It tasted like success. They kissed again deeply, the taste of the drink on both their tongues.

Kay felt Skylyn embrace her from behind, wrapping her arms her stomach and kissing the nape of her neck. She twisted and craned her neck to meet her, their lips locking. Sommer moved to position herself better and met their tongues with their own. They passed mouths around as they kissed and danced with their tongues. The bottle moved around in similar fashion as they kissed, taking swigs of drink before resuming once again.

Skylyn grabbed Kay by the wrist, and led Kay and her sister, who has still wrapped around the tall blonde woman's waist, to the bed. They tittered as they staggered over.

Kay fell to the bed first onto her back. Her towel untwined as she fell, exposing the front of her body. Her breasts undulated magnificently as she hit the mattress; her semi-hard cock flopped parallel to her abs.

The girls crawled on the bed after her; Sommer on her left and Skylyn on her right. Sommer began to kiss her, her mouth alternating from Kay's mouth to her large left breast, which she suckled at eagerly. Skylyn went for her right breast, sometimes moving to kiss her sister before beginning to suckle again.

Kay heard the sound of spitting before feeling a wet hand begin to stroke her cock in a soft, light twisting motion. She moaned softly, her body quivering at the sexual attention the sisters were paying her. Her cock began to throb and stiffen from the young woman's soft hand. It became fully erect, jutting upwards powerfully like a reverent, ivory tower. Her large balls lay at the base of it, swollen and full of love to share with her girls.

"You're so hard, mommy," Skylyn mewled, now using both hands to milk and stroke the cock.

"Let her ride it, baby. Please let her ride it," Sommer said before returning to Kay's breast. The tit was lactating profusely. She eagerly and hungrily sucked down the warm, sweet milk.

"Yeah? You want your little sister to ride my cock?" Kay replied between kisses. Sommer nodded enthusiastically in response before returning to her breast. "Let me just ask her...mmmm...oh, Sky..." Kay continued, her voice trailing off as she drove her head into the mattress in pleasure. The younger sister was working diligently at her, milking, sucking, and stroking the length of her cock with a vigorous fervor.

Sky nodded at her sister still sucking at the blonde's large breasts. They could communicate everything and anything without uttering a word. And that nod could mean only one thing. She moved into position, straddling over top of Kay and her cock projecting directly upwards. She lowered her hips slowly down. The cock split and pushed into her warm, tight young pussy. The young woman let out a deep exhale as she imbibed the thick, twelve inch cock with her tight, white pussy.

Kay assisted her as she clasped the younger sister's hips, gripping them tightly and squeezing; guiding her up and down her cock. Sky was bucking her hips up and down with an exuberance only seen in young women her age. Her complaisant nature was as much obliging for the pleasure of others as it was concerned with satisfying her own selfish, sexual desires. Kay understood this, and it's why she enjoyed fucking young women so much. They had to be taught---no, broken---by being ruthlessly fucked by older women such as herself in order to truly understand. That it wasn't just about them.

And they had the tightest pussies that was she was just completely infatuated with.

"Get on my fucking face with that pussy---now," Kay said authoritatively. She salivated at the anticipation of her pussy on her mouth.

Sommer obeyed without a word, moving to straddle Kay's face, and facing her sister. A keen moaned escaped her lips as she settled in, the blonde woman's eager tongue already buried in her wet pussy. Her sister's lips moved to meet her own. They kissed passionately and with a zealous fervor only possible on years of experience together; a familiarity of having both their holes taking simultaneously by their matriarch. She screamed out as she found her first of many orgasms to come.

Kay maintained her relentless pumping into the young girl's tight, wet pussy. Her thrusts were met with the effervescent bobbing of Sky's hips, her large, muscular thighs moving up and down like a piston. She could feel herself nearing orgasm. The urge to activate her implants to produce sperm and impregnate the young bitch surged through her veins. It was too early for that, she realized after some deliberate thought. They had years of work ahead of them. Babies could come later. She let the urge come and go.

"Use that fucking pussy, mommy," Sky managed to eek out between kisses with her sister. "Fucking use me!"

"Someone is...demanding," Kay said through clenched teeth. She was thrusting at a rapturous pace. The young girl's embrace on her cock was becoming increasingly surpassing; every stroke a fight against orgasm. She slapped her rider lightly in the face; Sky grinned after a moment of surprise and moved her hips with more vigor. "I'm going to cum inside your little sister---move," Kay purred between mouthfuls of pussy. Sommer did as she was told and slid off her mouth. Kay sat up and wrapped her strong arms around Sky, standing up with her. She turned them around and pinned her against the wall and started her violent pace again. She was close. So close. "I'm going to fucking cum in you, slut!" In a lapse of judgement fueled by passion and lust, she activated her neural implants, sending a signal to rapidly produce sperm. She felt quickly engorge, and they pained her with the need for release. "I'm going to impregnate you," Kay growled without a lapse in stroking.

"Wha..what?! Now?!" said Sky, incredulously but with fire and lust in her labored voice.

Sommer stood up, standing perpendicular to Kay and her sister by the wall. "Yes, yes, yes, mommy! Please! Knock her up!" She kissed Kay, her tongue finding hers.

"Yeah? Should I knock your little sister up? I'm going to," Kay said patently. There was no doubt or ambiguity in her voice; she would do it. Her pace mounting, she felt herself on the precipice of her orgasm. Her balls were full and heavy, screaming for release into the tight young pussy.

And she came. Her cock erupted with ropes of sticky, warm cum as she came. She howled in pleasure, her body convulsing and trembling as the orgasm took her.

After some time, Sky felt herself being lowered to the mattress. She body was numb, and she couldn't feel her legs. Her pussy ached from the matriarch's oversized cock. Cum began to ooze out but she caught it in her fingers, and began to play with it and push it back inside herself where it rightfully belonged. She looked up with a smile, and saw her older sister and Kay kissing above her. Her turn was over, and she knew her sister's was just beginning.

Kay threw Sommer to the mattress; she giggled as she hit the bed, her toweling unraveling and dropping beneath her. Kay reached down and grabbed her hips, flipping her onto her stomach. She stood over top of her, cock still completely hard and rigid; cum still dripping out. It cast a large shadow on the woman beneath her. She saw Sommer turn her neck and look up at her, biting her lip. "Did you think your little sister was the only one getting bred tonight?"

"I sure hope not," Sommer replied teasingly. She playfully shook her fat, toned ass, and it jiggled tantalizingly.

Kay dropped to her knees, straddling over her. Past experience showed her she'd already be soaking wet; no reason for foreplay. Angling her hard cock downwards like a spear, she plunged into the desperate, wet pussy. She felt Sommer's body quiver at the recipience of her cock as she inserted herself, her body now parallel to hers.

"Ugh...my favorite," Sommer cooed. She gasped and choked. "Oh, fuck, mommy. You're so fucking big."

Kay bit her ear as she began her torrid pace. Beautiful, wet, sloshing sounds filled the room as her cock entered in and out of the tight young pussy. She was even wetter than she expected, accomodating her enormous cock immaculately. "I'm not going to stop until I'm finished. You know that, right?" said Kay, her hips pumping up and down, her large sack thwapping against the young girl's ass.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Family Hijack: Cyberpunk Black

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds