Family Hijack: Cyberpunk Black

"Ye-ye-yes, mommy, ugh," said Sommer laboriously. The blonde woman's muscular body was crushing her as she thrusted into her. She could feel the woman's large breasts pressing into her back. The wanton lust in her pumping was evident. She knew she was little more than a hole to be used and fucked. It was the only purpose she needed; to be a receptacle for large, superior cocks. "Fuck yes! Harder! Harder! Take it, mommy, fuck!"

Kay felt Sky's tongue in her ass as she continued her relentless assault on her sister, her eager mouth and tongue alternating between her asshole and pussy. Then, a finger into her ass. She knew she didn't have long. The escalating sensation of pleasure was pushing her to the brink of orgasm. "Fuck, I'm going to cum, baby. You feel so good."

"Cum for me, baby, please!" Sommer said between bouts of biting and gripping the sheets. She was in a storm of pain and pleasure, navigating carefully around the near constant orgasms. "Fill me up! Please fill me up!" She felt a flood of warm fluid fill her. She was astounded every time at the volume of seed the woman could produce.

After some time, Kay rolled off Sommer, totally spent. She lay on her back, glistening with perspiration from her efforts. A sister crawled on each side of her. They kissed as their hands wandered over one another.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds