Family Issues Ch. 04

"Sorry?"

"Exclusive," he said. "You'll be my only client. I have done it several times over the years."

"What do you mean by a client?"

"For the service I give."

"What service?"

"Exactly the one you seek. That's my specialty."

The darkness that hounded her crawled up her throat. "What?"

"I had many clients like you, over the years."

"What do you mean, 'clients like me'?"

"Futanari businesswomen."

"Clients?" Her voice trembled. "So, you're like what? Working for an escort service?"

"I work for no one but myself, and you make it sound cheap. Escort services are about sex. I can supply that too, whenever you feel the need. But I also supply the full emotional experience."

"For money?"

"Helen, don't be offended. That's hardly my intention."

"Why...?"

"Why? I don't like to offend women, that's why."

Helen laughed because the situation was suddenly absurdly insane. "No. Why didn't you say anything?"

"Say?"

"Don't you think you should have mentioned it in your message?"

"Helen, you're taking this the wrong way."

"You should have stated that you're offering the full emotional experience for twenty ninety-nine an hour and that you're willing to supersize me an exclusive relationship for fifty."

"Look," he placed his hand over his heart. "I came here in good faith."

"I came here to find, maybe, the love of my life, and you came for a business meeting."

"The love of your life? Are you like five year old? There's no such thing."

"Maybe." She choked.

"I supply a much better solution. The best relationship you'll ever experience."

"You mean a fake relationship."

"I'm always available. I will always perform in bed to your utter satisfaction. I'll never be impatient, and I'll never complain or try to hurt you. I will always be a ready shoulder you can cry on."

"Unless you're with another satisfied customer."

"If you'll supply me with accommodations and a decent monthly budget, there won't be another customer."

Helen noticed that he was still holding her hand and she pulled off as if she discovered she had been holding a cobra all this time. "Did you...? Did you already pick the apartment you would like to be accommodated in? Because I wouldn't be surprised. Do... Do you really like science fiction books and classic movies?"

"I enjoy classic science fiction."

"Name me a single book written by Philip K. Dick," she said.

"That's... Look, it's not about how many books I-" He tried to place his hand over hers, but she drew it back.

"So, you only said you like science fiction, in your message because you figured it's what I wanted to hear. I guess the joke is on me. Haha."

"Helen, I had a very satisfying and exclusive two-year relationship with a futa girl who had a similar condition."

"Similar condition?"

"She was in a wheelchair. Polio."

"Awesome. So, you're comparing my injury to hers. You've seen one handicapped girl, you've seen them all." She lowered her voice because she noticed some people at a nearby table looking at them curiously. "This is what you do? Search for futa girls online who seem desperate enough?"

"If I recall, you contacted me, Helen."

"I never dreamed that you're... I don't mean for a moment to belittle that poor girl or what she'd been through to make her that desperate, but I don't feel like I'm there yet. I'm twenty-nine, Dennis, a year younger than you if we believe that what you wrote about your age isn't as fake as the relationship you're selling."

"And now you're trying to insult me. Very classy."

"I'm trying to find the hidden camera, because if this isn't some cruel candid camera prank, then I'll probably lose it in a minute." She gulped the rest of the martini in one go. "Thanks for the offer, Dennis, but no thanks."

"You're almost thirty, Helen, and you're naive if you think there's a white knight in shining armor waiting for you."

"I'll settle for someone nice, who kisses me goodbye when he goes to work because he wants to and not because I pay him to."

"You're deluding yourself, and you'll only get hurt."

"So, you're saying that my only way to get someone to love me is by paying him by the hour? I don't think I'm going to buy a pencil from your cup, buddy."

His smile disappeared. "And the fact that you're nearly thirty and never had a relationship doesn't ring any alarm bells?"

She gave a sharp intake of breath. "That's... That's simply amazing, Dennis. Taking something that had me enlist every ounce of inner strength to admit, and using it against me. What happened to, 'I'll never try to hurt you?' Was that just part of the sales' pitch?"

"I've met futanari like you, Helen," he smiled again, but that smile held mostly contempt. "Girls who think the world owes them something. I hope when you finally wake up it wouldn't be because of a hard fall."

"You know, Dennis, when you're not acting because you're not getting paid, and the real you surfaces, you're an asshole."

"Nice one." He rose. "Good luck with your Prince Charming quest. You'll need luck; tons of it."

"You are an asshole."

"At least I'm not an ugly one-eyed cyclops freak play-acting as a real girl."

She wanted to wipe the smile off his face with a punch, but people knew her in the restaurant, and she didn't want to make a scene. After he left, she paid for the drinks with a hundred-dollar bill she had in her purse, and ran outside, not waiting for the change. A sudden summer storm caught her and everyone in the street by surprise. Blue lightning zigzagged across the dark sky, car alarms panicked because of the thundering booms, and the rain started drumming on the pier. People in T-shirts and flip-flops scrambled for cover, some of them staring curiously at the tall futa girl that marched unfazed by the pouring rain. Helen was very proud of herself because she only started crying once she got into her car.

------

Kevin ran through the corridors, opening doors, trying to retrace his steps. He managed to get to the upper level of the mansion. The Iron Gate was locked, but Kevin could climb like a monkey, and it didn't offer a real challenge. He heard voices coming his way and hid in a small closet room, shivering. The sounds drew closer and then went away. He was creating a little puddle on the floor. A sudden summer storm caught him outside, and now he was drenched.

Kevin opened another door at the end of a hallway and found himself in the long dining room. Great. Nadine and Diana went into that room; she's probably nearby. He just wanted to pick up his crazy girlfriend and put as much distance between himself and this insane place.

He heard a throaty cry from somewhere beyond the room.

"Diana?"

No one answered.

Kevin went back to the corridor he came from. There were several doors along the wall. He tried the first door on his left and it opened to a big bedroom with a queen-sized bed. It took him time to discern that it was his girlfriend on that bed, because what was happening between the satin sheets resembled a mystical beast with three heads.

One of the little French maids panted on all fours, his back was arched, and his bubbly buttocks raised high in the air. He still wore his slutty outfit, but he pulled the dress up to his hips. Behind him, Diana, naked, pounded his starfish, doggy style. Her cock was slick with saliva as it went in and out of the tight orifice. Behind her on his knees, stood the twin French Maid. His hands held to Diana's slim hips, and his face was buried in her ass. He was slurping and licking her up and down, inserting his tongue inside her tunnel. His ass was wet, and a narrow stream of milky white cum was dribbling out in a small rivulet.

Diana pushed the boy she was pounding until his head sank down. She altered the angle and started pumping the naked ass almost vertically. Diana was brutal. Kevin always thought she was hard on him in bed, but now he realized she was holding back when it came to pounding his ass. Her hips went up and down, like a machine, making 'phut, phut' sounds as she hammered the hell out of the skinny boy.

The three of them were with their backs to Kevin, but the young man in charge of the rim-job couldn't keep up with her, so he turned his head. He saw Kevin staring at them, mouth agape, and smiled at him.

"Where the fuck did you go?" Diana snarled and reached behind her, grabbing the boy's silky hair, pulling him forward. He reached out with his tongue, but she kept tugging on his ponytail, and he could do nothing but walk forward on all fours.

"Tired already, you little pussy?" Diana said. She pushed him forward until she aligned his ass with the ass of his twin. Kevin's girlfriend then pulled out off one orifice and stuck her dick in the second one. Her hand pressed deeply into the free hole before it closed, she buried her thumb there to the hilt.

"Ahhh," the boy grunted and started moving his hips. He was apparently enjoying the assault on his rectum.

"I'm gonna fuck you both!" Diana growled.

Diana followed the boy's motions, or maybe he was following hers. She drew partway out as he rocked forward and then drove all the way home when he pushed back. He gave a little grunt each time she bottomed out, apparently lost in the sensations. All this time Diana kept pounding his twin. Her cock made squishy sounds inside his cum filled rectum, and he answered with a high moan each time she pushed.

Diana pulled on an exposed nipple and squeezed it hard. She received a happy squeal for her effort. The little dick of the boy Diana was pounding ran freely, juices flowing down his slim legs. She stopped hammering for a moment, and the boy started rotating his pelvis back into her. He was like a bitch in heat, craving her cock. He was twisting his hips to mash his ass against her. His moans got shorter and higher in pitch, and it was obvious he was close to a massive orgasm. Diana pushed hard, her heavy balls slapping against the bare ass, and the boy shrieked into the sheet. A few more bucks of his hips and his body went rigid. His tiny cock started spraying the bed with droplets of white milk.

Kevin closed the door silently and went back to the living room, sat down on the bean bag and buried his head in his hands.

"Here you are," he heard a sigh of relief.

"Here I am, Nadine," he said quietly.

"I looked all over for you. Why did you run off?" He felt strong arms encircling him, and he was pulled into the embrace of a soft body. "Jesus, you're soaking wet. You'll catch a cold like that." She didn't let go of his shivering body despite the fact that she was dry.

"Why did I run off? Dunno? Maybe I'm not used to giant women who say that they are going to rape me?"

"Fuck! I'm so sorry about that, but I did tell you to wait for me. You should have said so to Brigitte."

"I tried but then she looked at me with those dead eyes, and I decided I liked my body just the way it is; breathing oxygen. "

"She can be intimidating."

"How are you two even related?"

"She's..." Nadine hesitated. "She's an associate, and she owns parts of this mansion. She's an accountant of sorts."

"Really? 'Cause I guessed that she's in charge of public executions."

Nadine kissed his hair. "I'm so sorry. I should have taken you with me. Is that why you're crying?"

"I'm not crying; something got stuck in my eye, that's all."

"What happened then?"

"You happened, Nadine. My stupid girlfriend happened. My stinking life happened."

"Hey," Nadine nibbled his neck. She smelled of cigarettes but also something sweet that made him think of a faraway land. "It can't be all that bad."

"Really? I'm living with a narcissistic bitch because I can't pay rent to her sister."

"Why can't you pay?"

"Because I have to give almost everything I earn to my dad. He owes money to the wrong people. People like you, Nadine. The bank wouldn't give him a loan, so he borrowed money on the black market to save the family business. And now if I won't send him money every month, they'll mess him up and take everything he owns."

"Ouch."

"Yeah, ouch. And my girlfriend is back in there having a threesome."

"You saw that?"

"And it hurts. I thought that I wouldn't give a crap, but Diana always says that she's crazy about me, and sometimes I almost believe her. But then she does this," he pointed to the door leading into the bedroom," with your blessing."

"She asked to do this, Kevin, don't put this one on me."

"She says she loves me, but whenever Diana does shit like that, I realize that all she cares about is her selfish self. The funniest thing about it is that she goes apeshit if she even thinks that I'm looking at another girl."

"Yeah, she can be like that," Nadine whispered in his ear.

"I guessed it when you said that she had to do something. I'm not stupid, Nadine. I'm just not used to people treating other people like you and her do."

"Hey, that's hardly fair." She nibbled his neck again. "I'm nothing like her."

"I know that I'm an adult now and that I'm supposed to own my shit. But nobody told me that life is about constant misery."

"Sometimes it feels that way," Nadine kissed his forehead. "But life is not always shit. Think harder. When was the last time you were happy?"

"I dunno. When I worked as a cook at my mother's restaurant, I guess. I was a great cook. Everyone said so. I loved everything about that place. My mom always told me that I made her proud, even when I messed things up. I was happy then."

"Can't you go back?"

"No. No going back." Kevin opened his eyes. Nadine's mesmerizing eyes were centimeters from his, and he felt her hot breath on his lips. "My life is like a massive knot, and I have no idea how to even start and untie everything. It's a big fucking mess."

"I'm sorry that I can't offer any insightful words other than 'This too shall pass.'" She started to unbutton his shirt. "But I can offer a clean towel and a dryer."

"Yeah, very subtle, Nadine."

"Sweetie, I'm nothing like Diana. I won't take anything that you don't want to give."

"Sure. You're a saint."

"I won't pretend that I don't want to. Any girl who says that about you is a liar. But I just want to make sure you don't catch pneumonia."

"Okay." Kevin took off his shirt.

"Wow. A tight body too with a perfect six pack. But of course, you couldn't just have a paunch could you?" She bit down her lower lip. "You have no idea how much I envy Diana right now. I need to keep my distance," she rose, walked out of the room and returned a minute later with a blanket that she threw towards him. "Take everything off; I'll put it in a dryer." She took his wet clothes, while he wrapped himself in the wooly blanket. She left the room and returned a moment later with a tall cup. "Hot chocolate?"

"Thanks."

She sat down beside him and watched him as he sipped. "Feeling a little better?"

"Yeah, thanks." He kissed her cheek. "You're the nicest Mafiosi that I've ever met."

Nadine laughed.

Kevin kissed her full lips. It wasn't an innocent kiss. He lingered, biting her lower lip, pulling it gently.

She stared at him with a raised eyebrow. He tried kissing her again but was at once halted by a gentle yet firm finger at his lips. His lips brushed the fingertip gently, leaving Nadine with an unquenchable desire.

"Stop!" she said.

Kevin shrugged. "I suddenly realized that my life is shit because I'm always myself. If I am more like Diana, do whatever the fuck I want and to hell with the consequences, then I might not be miserable all the time."

"No." She caressed his cheek. "The best part of you, Kevin, is not the way you look. Don't ever change that."

"I thought you wanted me."

"I don't think I ever wanted someone as much as I do right now. But I told you I wouldn't take anything that you don't want to give, and I meant it."

"I wanted to feel your lips."

Her lips brushed ever so softly against his, and Kevin felt that maybe life was not all that bad. She was softness and need. Her lips parted, and Kevin introduced his tongue to her mouth. Nadine had the sharp taste of cigarettes, but that too was her. Softness and toughness, a touch of good and a touch of cruelty.

Running on pure desire alone, Kevin brought Nadine's hand to his mouth. With palm facing him, he brushed his lips and the tip of his nose against it. He felt the arm tense. Teeth then followed the trail of his lips, raking across the palm.

"Ooh, Kevin." She moaned. Her other arm went around him, and she trapped his slim body against the bean bag. He instinctively wrapped his legs around Nadine's waist. Teeth grazed the flesh of his neck, and then a hot tongue followed its path.

"You do make me feel good."

Her hand tangled through his locks, encouraging him. His body was on fire. Their lips met in a dance of seduction and dominance. When they broke to breathe again, she picked him up in strong arms and laid his naked body on the couch, pulling the blanket over them both.

As Kevin leaned forward to capture her lips again, she halted the young man's advance with a hand planted on Kevin's chest. She reached down between their bodies. Her hand then slipped to cup his sex.

"I'm gonna make you scream," she whispered.

Kevin found himself pinned to the couch. A large firm hand on his shoulder held him in place while the other played with his stiff cock. His heart thumped rapidly with a mix of shock and need. Blunt fingernails raked down his stomach, touched his rear, and between his thighs, making his body tremble with excitement. He felt the hot breath in his ear, "You want me?"

He nodded, too stunned to speak. The sex was nothing like sex with Diana. Not a different level, but an entirely different experience.

His lips were seized in a conquering kiss, and he almost came when her tongue licked his palate. Nadine's lips against his, forceful, pressed his head into the soft couch. Her tongue, slippery and silky, pushed into his mouth. Her hand pinched his right nipple, then twisted. He felt one thigh, between his own, and the throbbing of her iron hard massive cock. His knees raised, almost unconsciously, and his hands went to her generous chest as he caressed the soft mounds.

"You like them?"

"Aha."

She rose and took off her suit and her top. Kevin touched the black lacy bra; it was a new experience too. Nadine turned around. "Open it for me."

He tried but couldn't find the latch. His hands frantically searched the fabric.

"Problems, sweetie?"

"I've never opened a bra before. Diana never wears a bra."

Nadine laughed, reached behind her long back and opened it for him. Her chest was on display; her skin was soft caramel, her tits large and oval, her nipples brown and erect.

Kevin cupped the left tit.

"Don't just touch them."

A guttural groan spilled forth when her nipple was consumed by a hot wet mouth. She caressed Kevin's hair and then pulled him tighter on her breast. His other hand kneaded her other mound.

Nadine whispered sweet encouragement in his ears. "Baby, you're so hot, your mouth is so sweet."

Too soon she pushed him back down. Kevin moaned his protest. She planted a soft kiss on his chest. Her lips touched his stomach, and her tongue licked his skin. She kissed one nipple, then licked and trailed her way down his toned stomach with tender kisses. When she reached his bellybutton, she dipped her tongue inside it, and Kevin went a little crazy. He suddenly felt her hot breath on his sex, and his cock jumped like a brave soldier.

She pursed her lips and blew hot air again. A second later Kevin felt the tip of her velvet tongue slaloming on his cock.

Kevin raised his head, eyes round, and stared between his legs.

"What?" Nadine said.

"N... Nothing."

"What? Diana never gives you head?"

"Of course, she does."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds