Family Lessons Ch. 9

***

"Your stepmother and I have decided to continue your lessons," announced Howard. Billy was sitting on the couch in the lounge and Howard was sitting opposite him on a recliner, with Sharon perched on the arm of the chair.

Sharon was still dressed in the skimpy schoolgirl outfit, her long, bare legs crossed in front of her, displaying plenty of spectacular thigh.

"Really?" breathed Billy in amazement. He'd been expecting to be severely punished. Or kicked out of the house. Or ignored. Anything other than this.

Howard nodded. "Yes, I think there's more you need to learn."

"Okay," replied Billy, his mouth dry. He couldn't possibly imagine what his father had up his sleeve.

"Okay Sharon," said Howard, turning to his wife, "Stand up please."

Sharon submissively did as instructed while Howard turned back to his son, "Your stepmother is a very beautiful woman Billy, you are lucky to have this opportunity."

"Yes sir," nodded Billy, still feeling cautious about his father's intentions. He was getting a strong sense of deja vu however.

"Take off your blouse," Howard said to his wife. Sharon, her eyes submissively downcast began to unbutton the front of her blouse. As she pulled it open, the bare globes of her ample breasts were revealed, topped by her stiffened nipples. Billy had seen Sharon's tits a fair bit in the recent times, but despite that, the sight of them made his mouth water. They were indeed spectacular.

"Keep your skirt on," instructed Howard. "But take your panties off."

"I...I'm not wearing any," whispered Sharon meekly in reply.

Howard looked a little taken aback by that. "Very well," he nodded stiffly.

"Your mother is a very beautiful woman Billy," Howard told his son, "Make sure that you always treat her with respect."

"Yes sir," nodded Billy, the lesson seemed to be progressing almost identically to the first time that Howard had shared his gorgeous wife with his son, however there was a definite tension in the air. It was almost as if Howard was challenging Billy and Sharon to go through with everything all over again, or if he wanted to see if they'd stop it from happening again themselves.

Howard reached up with both hands, sliding his hands over Sharon's generous, bare breasts. "Would you like to touch her? Would you like to feel what a naked woman is like?" asked Howard, squeezing his wife's big tits in his hands.

Billy paused, wondering if his father wanted him to say no. "Yes," he said instead.

Howard's eyes narrowed and he paused for a moment, his hands still on Sharon's breasts. It was only the briefest of pauses. "Go to him," instructed Howard quietly. He released Sharon's tits and slapped her on the ass as she walked nervously over to the couch where Billy was sitting.

"Bend over and let him play with your tits," ordered Howard. Sharon glanced back at her husband as if she wasn't certain he was serious. Howard nodded in encouragement.

With a small sigh, Sharon bent over Billy, resting on hand on the back of the couch as she offered up her swaying tits towards her stepson's face. Billy muttered something under his breath as he reached up and grabbed Sharon's big jugs in both hands and squeezed with surprising eagerness.

Sharon gasped as Billy's hands roamed over her exquisite melons, his fingers mauling and squeezing, groping them without restraint, despite the ominous presence of his father.

"That's it," encouraged Howard as Billy pinched Sharon's nipples and tugged on the tips of her big tits, he then palmed the ample mounds and rolled them around her chest with his hands. "Suck on them," his father said after a moment longer. Billy let out a moan and leant forward on the couch, pressing his face into his stepmother's bosom. He lifted a big melon to his mouth and sucked her hard nipple into his mouth. Billy really went to town now, sucking and slurping, his tongue sliding across the ample flesh as his hands continued to knead the warm mounds. While he drank eagerly at her nipple one of his hands slid down and up her skirt to cup and squeeze a deliciously round buttock before sliding back up to capture her swinging tit.

After almost a full five minutes Howard called a stop, "Okay, that's enough." Billy reluctantly sat back in his chair and Sharon straightened, waiting breathlessly for her husband's next instruction.

Both Billy and Sharon hadn't expected the lesson to go like this again. Did Howard enjoy watching the two of them together or something?

"Okay Sharon," said his father, "Take out his cock now please."

Sharon glanced back questioningly at Howard.

"Hurry up!" he snapped.

Sharon nodded and submissively knelt down in front of Billy.

Her hands were shaking a little as she reached out and unbuttoned the top of his pants and then unzipped his fly with her well-manicured fingers. Billy's hips twitched up off the seat a little as the gorgeous woman reached into his underpants and drew out his rock hard cock. Sharon's hand felt wonderfully soft and cool against his hot manhood and he let out a soft moan as Sharon gave his cock a brief stroke. Sharon was unable to help herself from admiring her stepson's stiff prick as her hand glided along his length.

"Masturbate yourself."

Sharon was sure that Billy would refuse, but to her surprise he reached down pushed her hand away, and took hold of his hard cock in his own fist and began to stroke it. As he played with himself he stared down at Sharon's topless body. Sharon looked up at his face and their eyes locked. Billy stared straight into his stepmother's eyes as he jerked off.

"Stop there," his father ordered and Billy immediately halted, tearing his gaze away from the kneeling form of his beautiful stepmother. "Ask her to do it for you."

Billy nodded. "Can you please play with my penis Mom?"

"Certainly William," replied Sharon, remembering her reply from that first night, when Howard had initially suggested they teach Billy about sex. The night she'd tasted Billy's cum for the first time.

She reached out and once again took his steel-hard shaft in her soft hand. Billy moaned loudly at the touch of her gentle hand. Sharon suppressed a moan of her own, unlike that first night, his cock felt wonderful and familiar. The kneeling blonde then began to dutifully stroke her stepson's cock, her practiced hand sliding first slowly, then faster up and down his hard penis.

"That's good!" groaned Billy, his hips lurching as he thrust up at Sharon's pumping hand. Sharon's other hand reached up and gently toyed with his balls while she stroked his hardness faster and faster. Billy's eyes were locked onto Sharon's big double-D breasts, hypnotized by the way they swayed in time with the movements of her arm. Billy leant forward and reached out, grabbing a large breast in each hand and squeezing as she jerked on his cock. He moaned a little as he fondled his stepmother's huge tits; they felt so soft and big.

"Stop!" snapped Howard suddenly. He sounded angry that they'd followed his orders so far.

Sharon let go of Billy's cock and sat back, remaining at the eighteen year old's feet.

Howard gave a loud sigh. "Suck Billy's cock now Sharon."

Sharon swallowed anxiously. She knew this was coming, but after Howard had walked in on her doing just that about an hour ago...

The gorgeous blonde almost refused, but the sight of Billy's beautiful erection bobbing just in front of her was too much to resist. She could smell her stepson's scent on her nostrils and her mouth was watering as soon as she'd heard her husband's instruction. She wanted to suck his cock, but she wanted to be alone with Billy, to enjoy the taste of him...

"Do it!" insisted Howard sternly.

"Okay," replied Sharon, her voice cracking. She wasn't sure what Howard was playing at, but previously he'd seemed to hate the sight of her sucking Billy's cock. So what was going on now? Why was he acting so strangely, he should be mad and raging after walking in on her and Billy... shouldn't he?

Sharon leant forward, her tongue flicking out to lap up the drops of precum that had formed on the head of Billy's cock. He moaned at the sensation of her tongue on his erection. Sharon, encouraged by his moan, swirled her tongue all over the tip of his hard penis, tasting him. She loved the taste of his cock. Billy groaned as Sharon's tongue licked down the underside of his long shaft all the way to his testicles, which she lapped at and briefly sucked into her mouth.

Sharon moved her head back to the top of Billy's cock and was about to plunge her mouth down onto him when Howard again interrupted them. "Stop!" he cried out.

Billy gave a frustrated moan and slumped back on the couch.

"Come back here Sharon," ordered Howard, gesturing with his finger for her to return to the chair he was sitting in.

The topless blonde approached her husband and saw that Howard has his cock sticking out of the fly of his pants. He was erect.

"Kneel down," Howard pointed to his feet.

"Suck my cock," commanded Howard when she was at his feet.

Knowing that any hesitation was likely to get her into trouble, Sharon immediately bent over her husband's lap, taking hold of his stubby erection and sucking the head into her mouth. Howard gave a loud satisfied groan as Sharon sucked heavily on the tip of his cock.

The busty blonde swirled her tongue around her husband's prick, trying to ignore the disagreeable taste of him. While she loved Billy's sweet tasting cock and his salty cum, Howard's penis always tasted of stale urine and sweat.

Sharon began to bob her head, moving her lips back and forth over the head of his cock as she continued to slurp at the hard organ. Howard stroked the top of her head, running his fingers through her long blonde hair as Sharon worked more of his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmpfh!" moaned Sharon around her mouthful of cock as Howard pushed down on her head, forcing more of his prick into her mouth. She worked her lips about three quarters of the way down his long shaft and then retreated back to take just the head in her mouth. Howard groaned, his hands were on the top of her head, gently pushing her down further with each bob of her head, and at the same time his hips were thrusting up off the seat, feeding her more and more of his hard cock.

Billy watched on in silence as Sharon's mouth slid further down his father's cock, her nose pressing right into his pubic hair as she swallowed his entire length, engulfing his old penis in her hot mouth. Billy's own cock was still erect, trembling slightly as he watching his stepmother blow his father.

"That's good," murmured Howard in appreciation of his wife's oral talents. "Suck your husband's cock like a good little wifey." He groaned with pleasure, his hands going back to her head and his hips rolling as he thrust up into her mouth, almost fucking her face with short stabbing lunges of his cock. Sharon moaned softly around his cock, letting him use her mouth to sate his lust, she knew that she had to please her husband after what he'd witnessed.

"Stop," instructed Howard after a few more minutes of humping Sharon's face. The gorgeous blonde lifted her head from her husband's cock, his short, thick cock popping from her mouth with a wet smacking noise.

Billy looked across the room eagerly.

"Turn around and get on your hands and knees," Howard told her. Sharon did as she was directed, face towards where Billy was sitting on the couch.

Billy's cock drooped a little as he realised that Howard wasn't sending her over to him, he clearly had other designs. He watched as his father knelt behind the voluptuous blonde, grabbing her by the hips and lining himself up to fuck her doggy style.

"Oh!" Sharon gave a groan as Howard lunged forward, shoving his cock into her waiting pussy.

"That's right Billy," grunted Howard as he started to thrust against Sharon's ass, her hot pussy clutching tight as his pumping cock. "She's my wife, and I can fuck her whenever I want to."

Sharon groaned again as her husband roughly slammed against her, the sound of his hips slapping against her firm round ass filling the room. She glanced back over her shoulder at Howard and saw that his face was a mask of lust, a snarl on his face as he vigorously shoved himself deep inside her.

"You're mine, aren't you Sharon?" Howard asked. He slid a hand up along her side, reaching under to cup and squeeze one of her big tits.

"Yes Howard," replied Sharon submissively, the fifty two year old bucking hard and fast against her.

"Hear that Billy?" grunted Howard as he continued to piston his cock in and out of Sharon's tight snatch.

Billy wasn't looking at his father, but was looking straight at Sharon, their eyes meeting as she was shunted from behind by her rutting husband. Billy's face was expressionless as he watched his beautiful stepmother getting taken by his father.

"Uh!" snorted Howard, his cock squelching into Sharon's pussy. "From now on you'll keep your cock away from her Billy."

"Yes sir," nodded Billy, still not taking his eyes from Sharon's.

Howard's thrusts were starting to get erratic and Sharon knew that he wouldn't last too much longer. His hips were jerking wildly as he slammed his cock hard and deep into her cunt.

"She's mine!" Howard grunted, his hips thrusting excitedly.

"Her mouth!" He slammed hard into Sharon from behind and she cried out.

"Her cunt!" Howard's cock sunk deep and he tightly gripped her shapely hips.

"And her ass!"

Howard arched his back as his cock convulsed inside Sharon's pussy and his cum spurted from the tip, shooting deep inside her.

Howard cried out in pleasure, humping against Sharon's round posterior as he emptied his load into her clutching pussy. His hips gave a few weak stabs as he squeezed out the last of his cum and then fell, back against the edge of the seat behind him, breathing heavily.

"Are you both clear?" he asked.

"Yes," replied Billy and Sharon in unison.

Howard gave a satisfied nod. "Good. Now clean me up with your mouth please honey."

"Yes Howard," replied Sharon, supressing a grimace as she meekly turned and sucked her husband's sticky spent prick into her wet mouth. This lesson had certainly ended differently to the last two.

... to be continued

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds