Family Problems Ch. 02

He groans and slides further and grunts when his feels his balls touch her skin. He grips her hips and thrusts slowly as he adjusts to her tightness. "oh dear god." She moans and bucks her hips back to meet his thrusts, he still goes slow but soon she can't take it and starts moving her hips wildly backwards to feel more and have him fuck her harder.

Brad on the other hand sits next to her and watches as his dad rams into his sister faster. Her moans and thrusts become more frantic, her head against the bed and her tits swaying as she moves back and forward. He reaches over and pinches a nipple, then with his other hand rubs her clit, she squirms and wiggles her hips as her orgasm hits her, dad thrusts deeply into her throbbing pussy and lets her moans and squeals fill the room.

As he feels her pussy clenching his cock he starts to rock back and forth again. He inhales a sharp breath as he feels his balls begin to stir "Oh yes that's a good girl" he thrusts harder as she grunts in response.

Brad senses his dad's urgency and moves his hand to caress his balls, as he cradles the soft eggs in his hands, his dad's eyes roll to the back of his head and he thrusts once more into her pussy before letting loose the torrent of cum inside her tight wet pussy. He groans as the last spurt explodes inside her, she moves her hips in circular motions to milk him of his seed as she moans.

He pulls out of her, "oh shit. That was amazing... I need to sit now." He walks to the other side of the bed and lets his unstable legs give way, he plonks himself down and calms his heaving.

Brad replaces him and caresses her red ass cheeks, he squeezes them and gently runs his cockhead over her leaking pussy. He teases her until she wiggles her hips for more, but instead he pulls away further and holds her hips still. "Ready for round 2 big sis?" She moans in response and thrusts her hips more urgently towards him.

"Dammit just fuck me already Brad!!" He plunges forward and sinks his whole length into her tight and sloppy pussy. She squeals out in delight as he slams in her, as she gets into a rhythm he pulls out. She whimpers and begs him to put his hard cock back into her.

Instead he chuckles "Oh don't worry, I'm gonna fuck you. Except not in your pussy..." He places his cockhead at the entrance of her back door, she gasps as he applies more pressure and cries out in pain as he slips past her outter ring. He holds her still and smirks "Oh this is indeed gonna be good."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds