Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 05

"Oh yeah," he said with her not having to ask him twice.

"I don't know. Maybe," she said flipping her long, blonde hair again while watching his reaction to seeing her flip her hair. "It's one thing for me to show you my tits and another thing for you to show me your cock but for me to feel your cock and balls is too much like incest," she said splitting the definition.

With her sitting there topless and him with his cock sticking out of his pants, to anyone seeing this brother and sister together, no doubt about it, they've already crossed the line of incest.

"I won't tell if you don't tell," he said with a laugh.

"Is that what you want me to do? You want me to touch and feel your cock and balls," she said unmercifully teasing him.

"Oh God yes. I'd love for you to touch me and feel my cock Erin," he said. "I'd love for you to stroke me. I'd love for you to masturbate me."

"I bet you would," she said with a laugh. "We'll see but, being that I'm already sitting her topless in front of my little brother, first you have to take off your pants and underwear to show me your stuff," she said.

"Okay," he said, "but don't forget that you asked for this. This was all your idea," he said kicking off his sneakers to remove his jeans and underwear. "Well, what do you think?" He looked down at his cock before looking up at his sister and before turning from side to side.

"Wow, I'm impressed. It's bigger than I thought it would be. I thought it would be the size of Daddy's prick," she said. "You have a big cock Brett, much bigger than Dad's cock," she said looking from his cock to look up at his face before returning her focus to his big prick.

"So, you weren't kidding when you said that you've seen Dad's cock?"

"I've seen Dad's cock lots of times. He's such a pervert. He's always exposing himself to me. He's always walking around me naked whenever it's just the two of us alone in the house. Obviously wanting me to touch it, to wrap my fingers around his cock, and to stroke his cock, I've been waiting for him to put my hand on his cock. I'd never make the first move."

Always wanting to expose his cock to her, he couldn't believe his father beat him to the punch.

"Really? You'd touch Dad's cock?"

As soon as she said that he imagined her touching his cock, stroking his cock, and masturbating his prick.

"Yeah, sure, why not? It's just a cock. If he put my hand on his cock, I'd give him a hand job. Actually," she said with a sick laugh, "I've been waiting for him to force me to my knees to suck him," she said. "In the way that he's always flashing me his cock, I figured that he would. No doubt, he'd let me suck him if I asked. Who knows, maybe he'd buy me a new car if I gave him a blowjob and allowed him to fuck me," she laughed.

Suddenly the image of his sister on her knees and sucking his father filled him with incestuous lust as if a light switch was turned on in his brain.

"Damn," he said. "I had no idea that Dad was like that," he said looking at her. "I had no idea that you were like that," he said with a laugh. "I mean, I knew you were a slut with all the guys you slept with but—"

"Shut up," she said with a laugh. "I'm not a slut. Okay, maybe I'm a little slutty but I don't go around sleeping with everyone. I'm very discriminating who I suck and fuck," she said tossing her hair again.

Paralyzed with the image of his sister on her knees and sucking their father, he couldn't believe his father was so perverted to be walking around his daughter naked as he was perverted now to be standing nearly naked in her room.

"It's still shocking to me that Dad walks around you naked, his own daughter," he said. "He's such a pervert."

Again, he imagined his father walking around the house in front of Erin with his cock dangling and swaying. What father does that? What father exposes his cock to his daughter? What daughter looks and wishes that her father will take the next step to have incestuous sex with her? This family is so fucked up but glad that it is, he's never felt such sexual excitement as he was feeling now exposing his cock to his sexy sister.

"Definitely he is and by the way he leers at me, he wants to fuck me, I know he does. Like father like son, I bet he masturbates over me too. In the way that you are and in the way that I am too, he's such a pervert," she said with a laugh.

Brett couldn't remove the image of his father walking around his sister naked.

"I wish Mom would walk around me naked," he said. "I'd love to see her without her clothes. I wish Susan would walk around me naked too. I'd love to see her without her clothes too. She's so hot. She has an even better body than Mom and Mom is a total MILF."

"Stroke yourself," she said ignoring the comment he said about wishing his mother and Susan would walk around him naked, no doubt, to refocus his attention back to her. "I want to see you make it bigger and harder. I want to see your cock when it's angry."

"You stroke my cock," he said pushing out his hips for her to take his cock in hand.

"No, I'd rather watch you play with yourself," she said. "Maybe later, if you're a good boy, I'll stroke you but for now let me see you make yourself hard."

"Damn," he said mumbling to himself. "I still can't believe that Dad walks around naked in front of you flashing you his prick and I have to go outside and stare up at her bedroom window to see Mom naked. That's not fair. If I knew that Dad was flashing you all this time, I would have flashed you my cock a long time ago," he said looking at her with another question. "Tell me. Did you ever flash Dad your tits?"

He could only imagine his father staring at his daughter's tits in the way that he was staring at his sister's tits now.

"With all the down blouse and down nightgown view that I've giving him and you, I'm sure he's seen my tits Brett. We live in the same house and I'm not very modest and careful about my body as I should be around you and around Daddy," she said. "It wouldn't surprise me if Dad's hidden a camera in my room or in the bathroom."

"Damn, I'd love to watch that video," he said with a dirty laugh. "If he's hidden a camera, I bet he's caught you masturbating. How come guys are all such perverts?"

"It's just the way that the sexes are," she laughed with a shrug. "Go ahead and stroke yourself. I want to see how big it gets when erect."

"What are you going to measure it?"

"Sure. I'll measure your cock if you want me to," she said with a shrug and while removing a ruler from her desk drawer.

"You realize, of course, that you'd have to touch my cock to measure my cock. Right?"

"So? No big deal, no pun intended," she laughed while staring at her brother's cock. "I don't mind touching your cock. Having given lots of guys hand jobs, I've touched plenty of cocks before."

"Only..." he said staring at her tits.

"Only what?"

"If you feel my cock, I'd want to touch your tits," he said.

"I'm really not feeling your cock Brett. I just need to touch your cock to measure your cock but," she said looking at him staring at her with big puppy dog eyes. "Sure, go ahead. You can feel my tits. Get it over with and feel my tits," she said sitting upright to puff out her chest.

In an instant his horny hands were all over his sister's big tits. Then, when he started to finger her nipples, she covered her breasts with her forearm.

"Okay, that's enough. I want to watch you stroke yourself so that I can measure your cock," she said. "Go ahead Brett. Make yourself big and hard."

So very sexually excited, Brett slowly stroked himself before stroking himself faster and before moving his hand away to step closer to her. He turned to the side for her to measure his cock.

"You know, of course, that my cock would get bigger, faster, if you stroked me," he said with a shit eating grin.

"I bet it would," she said laughing.

"It would get bigger faster, if you allowed me to fondle your tits while fingering your nipples as you stroked my cock," he said staring at her naked breasts.

"Okay, go ahead," she said moving her forearm away from her breasts for him to feel her tits while fingering her nipples again. "But I'm not going to masturbate you, not yet, anyway," she said with a laugh.

Again Erin allowed her brother to touch, feel, fondle, and caress her big boobs while fingering her erect nipples. Sexually excited having his wicked sexual way with her tits, he continued stroking himself.

"How's that?" He looked down at his cock before looking up at her again. "Is it big enough?"

He moved his hand away from her tits and his other hand away from his cock to show her his sister his erect prick. Looking down at his cock again, he looked at his erect cock with pride and at his sister with lust.

"Wow! You really do have a big cock Brett," she said she said staring at his erection. "You have the biggest prick I've ever seen. Not only is it long but it's thick too. That's unusual. Cock are either thin and long or short and fat. I have a sewing measuring tape that I can measure the diameter of your prick if you want me to do that too. Only, I'd have to hold your cock in my hand to do that," she said smiling.

Wrapping her fingers around his stiff prick, he imagined his sister not only holding his cock but also stroking his cock. Other than receiving a blowjob from her, he'd love nothing better than receiving a hand job from her.

"Really?" He looked at her as if she just ask if she could blow him. "Go ahead and measure it. I don't mind you holding my cock in your hand Erin, if you don't mind," he said. "I'm curious to know how big it is too."

She lightly touched the underside of his erect prick to hold it in place while measuring the length of his cock.

"It's a little more than 8", almost 8 ½. That's big. What's the average size prick?"

"About five to six inches," he said. "Now measure the diameter of it too."

She wrapped her measuring tape around his cock and held it there in place with her hand.

"It's almost two inches around," she said with pride. "What's average?"

"About an inch and a half," he said with arrogant conceit.

"Wow, I had no idea that my little brother has such a big cock," she said with a sexy smile.

Already so sexually excited showing his sister his cock, his sister showing him her tits, and now with his sister actually touching his cock to measure his prick, he needed to cum. He needed a release. In the way that his father was eager to cum for his mother, he couldn't wait to cum for his sister. A memory he'd have for the rest of his life, he'll be masturbating over this day forever. Eager to say what he was feeling, too excited to speak, the words didn't come out right.

"I'll feel your tits and will finger your nipples again, if you masturbate me," he said.

"Pardon?"

"I said, I'll feel your tits and finger your nipples, if you masturbate me," he said again not knowing how else to say what he felt to tell he what he wanted.

"You will, huh?" She laughed. "You'll feel my tits and finger my nipples if I jerk you off? Gee thanks," she said laughing. "What's in it for me?"

With his mind not working with his mouth, even he couldn't believe what he blurted out next.

"I'll let you blow me," he said with a laugh.

She laughed while shaking her head.

"You will, huh? God, you're such a typical guy, a typical jock. Again, I ask you, what's in it for me?"

He looked down at her panties and pussy mound that she had been flashing him since he walked in her bedroom and closed her door. Wanting to correct his misspoken words by showing her that he wasn't a typical guy but a generous lover, he voiced what he was feeling now again.

"What if I licked your pussy?"

As soon as he said that the imagine image of his sister's shapely legs resting over his shoulders and down his back consumed him with incestuous, sexual lust for her and for her pussy.

"Licked my pussy?" She looked down at herself and raised her skirt enough to flash him more of her panties. "Go on. You're getting warmer," she said with interest.

Lifting her knees, she sat with her legs spread open to show him the perfect view of her panty clad pussy. With wisps of her blonde pussy hair peeking through the sides of her panty, she was making him horny to touch her where no brother should ever touch her sister. He imagined pushing her panty aside to rub her clit while fingering her pussy. He stopped short at imagining himself licking his sister's pussy.

God, what did he just say? Could he really lick his sister's pussy? In the horny way he was feeling now, with her topless and his cock so exposed, yeah, he could. He could lick his sister's cunt.

"What if I gave you an orgasm with my fingers and tongue?"

Having heard her having an orgasm before from her masturbating herself, instead of being filled with the sounds of her pleasuring herself, his brain was filled with her screaming over the sexual pleasure that he promised to give her.

"Now you're talking," she said rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Yeah, definitely, I'd give you oral sex," he said imagining her squirming all over her bed.

Imagining his face drenched with his sister's vaginal secretions, maybe she'll reciprocate the favor and allow him to give her a cum bath. Oh, yeah, he'd love to cum all over his sister's pretty face in the way that his mother allowed his father to cum all over her pretty face while their neighbor Christine watched and masturbated. If she allowed him to give her a cum bath, he could never look at her face again without thinking of her dripping with his cum.

"Really? You'd do that for me? Now that's hot," she said staring at him while obviously trying to read him. "You'd eat me? You'd eat your own sister?"

"Sure, why not? I'd love to lick your pussy, that is, so long are you blew me," he said.

"Only," she said ignoring his last comment about her blowing him. "If I allow you to eat me, you can't stop until I cum. That's the deal. I don't want you making me sexually frustrated. Once you start eating me, you have to finish the job until I cum," she said.

Oh God what is he getting himself into? With the perverse, sexual hormones that his sister has, the same ones that he has, he could only imagine his jaw getting so tired and his tongue so exhausted from licking her that both hurt.

"I can do that," he said returning to his last statement. "And what's in it for me if I give you an orgasm?"

He hoped she'd say the magic word, blowjob, and he couldn't believe his ears when she did.

"Oh my God, Brett," she said fluttering her eyelids. "If you gave me an orgasm with your finger and tongue, I'd blow you. I'll suck your cock like no one has ever sucked your cock before," she said. "I'll even allow you to cum in my mouth," she said with deliriousness. She put her hand to her mouth as if she was already stroking him while sucking him. "Would you like that Brett? Would you like to cum in my mouth," she said running a slow tongue across her red, full lips again.

"Are you kidding me? God yes Erin. I'd love to cum in your mouth," he said staring at her lips and at her tongue. "Will you swallow too?"

"No, actually, not usually a spitter but, if you don't mind, I'd rather spit you out in measuring cup to see how much cum you have."

"A measuring cup? Seriously? You would?" He looked at her as if she was nuts.

"Yeah, I would," she said.

"Why?"

"Because if I continue giving you regular blowjobs, I'd like to know if I can encourage you to cum more in the way that Mom encourages Dad to cum more for her."

Did his sexy sister just say if she continues giving you regular blowjobs she'd like to know if she can encourage him to cum more?

"Regular blowjobs? Seriously?" He looked at her as if she was insane. He looked at her as if she was the perfect sister. "You'd really give me regular blowjobs?"

"Yeah, sure. Why not? If I sucked your cock once, why wouldn't I suck your cock again, a dozen times, or a hundred times? The first time sucking someone's prick is always the most sexually exciting as it is the most difficult to do, especially being that you're my brother," she said.

Wow!"

"It's just a blowjob Brett," she said with a shrug. "It's no big deal. It isn't as if I'm allowing you to fuck me," she said parting her legs even more to expose all of her panty clad pussy to him.

If it was no big deal for her to blow him, it certainly was a big deal for his sister to suck him. He remained silent for a long minute while thinking about fucking his sister.

"Will you allow me to fuck you?"

He wondered if she preferred being on the bottom or on top. Knowing her, she'd prefer being on the top in the way that she rides the mechanical bull at the bar while showing all the men her panties.

"Maybe but not today. I'm getting my period," she said. "But yeah, we could screw."

"Getting your period?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You won't get your period while I'm eating you, will you? I don't want all of that blood in my mouth."

"No," she said with a laugh. "Don't be so squeamish."

"Okay then, take off your skirt and panties. Show me your pussy," said Brett. "I can't wait to see your ass Erin. You have a beautiful ass. Your ass looks so round and firm that I bet I can bounce a quarter off of it and catch it," he said with a laugh.

As if she was a stripper on stage, Erin slowly stripped off her short skirt and bikini panties to stand in front of her brother naked. Naked, naked, naked, Erin was naked and standing in front of her brother unembarrassed and unashamed. As if he was dreaming and/or sexually fantasizing his sister standing there naked, Brett stared at her trimmed, blonde pussy as if he had never seen a pussy before. He couldn't wait until she was on her knees blowing him while he reached his hand down to feel her tits and finger her nipples.

"Well?"

As if he heard her voice from a distance, she interrupted his sexual fantasy of her blowing him.

"Well what?"

"What are you waiting for? Eat me. Finger me and lick my pussy. Give me the orgasm that you said you'd give me with your fingers and tongue," she said with glee.

Awakening him from his sexual fantasy of his sister sucking his cock, he forgot that the deal was that he had to eat her first.

"Actually," he paused. "I thought you'd blow me first," he said.

"I bet you did," she said with a laugh. "Fat chance. The deal is you lick my pussy and if you give me an orgasm, I'll suck your cock. The deal is that you may cum in my mouth, so long as I can spit you out to measure your cum in a measuring cup."

"Okay, okay," he said.

"Go down to the kitchen to get a measuring cup," she said.

"I'm not wearing any pants and underwear," he said.

"So?"

"What if someone sees me?"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like for Mom and/or for Susan to see your cock," she said.

"Actually, I would," he said with a dirty laugh.

"There's no one home," she said.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds