Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 13

"Perhaps you can put your hand there Brett so that you don't impale my mouth with your cock," she said laughing while moving her head back and trying to lift his legs to further remove his pants and underwear.

With him still holding his cock in his hand, she stared at Brett's cock before looking up at his face.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He held his cock up in his hand. "You'd like to suck me, wouldn't you? You'd like for me to cum in your mouth," he said sliding a slow finger across her full lips, "wouldn't you?"

She wrinkled her face to give him an unhappy look. Then, with her tongue pushing the side of her cheek in and out, she teased him by putting her hand to her mouth and moving it back and forth as if giving him a blowjob. He stared at her as if he was imagining her blowing him.

"Correction," said Susan removing her hand from her mouth. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like me to suck you, wouldn't you? You'd love to cum in my mouth, wouldn't you?"

Seemingly his injury wasn't serious enough to interfere with his horniness. When she moved closer to him to finally pull down his pants and slide down his underwear, he leaned forward to touch her lips with the head of his semi-erect prick.

"Brett behave," she said gently pushing his cock away from her mouth with her hand while wiping a drop of pre-cum from her lips. "You're incorrigible. Even with your injury, I can't believe you're horny enough to have an erection, not much of an erection, but an erection nonetheless," she said flicking at his cock with her finger.

Brett wrapped his hand around his prick and lifted his half-erect cock to hold it out to her.

"It will make me feel better if you sucked me," he said as if expecting her to suck him right there in the doctor's office.

He held his half swollen cock in his hand as if offering his prick to her. With her still squatting down in front of him again while gently removing his pants and underwear, she looked up at him before staring straight ahead at his cock.

"I'm sure it will," said Susan standing. "But that's not going to happen, not here, and not now. Who knows? Maybe one day, when you're recovered, I'll surprise you and will blow you. Maybe one day, I'll allow you to cum in my mouth."

She stepped closer to him to help him off with his shirt and tee shirt while he wrapped his arms around her waist before sliding his horny hands down to feel her ass through her short skirt and panties. He tried to kiss her while feeling her breast with one hand and while squeezing her ass and trying to lift the back of her skirt with his other hand.

"You're so sexy Susan," he said pulling her to him so that his naked, semi-erect cock was pressed against her skirt clad belly.

Then, in one swift movement of the hand of an experienced quarterback, as if he was taking the snap from his center, he reached his horny hand down and beneath her short skirt and between her legs to cup her pussy through her panty. She allowed him to cup her panty clad pussy and run a slow finger along her pussy slit. Then, when he tried to push her panty aside with his finger and enter her, trying not to hurt him, she pushed back on his shoulders.

"Brett stop," she said stepping away from him and pushing down her skirt. "You can't do that. Not here. The doctor will be here any minute."

She gathered his clothes and hung them on a hook. Then, she helped him on with his hospital gown.

* * * * *

It was twenty more minutes before the doctor announced herself with a knock on the door. Robin, Brett's pediatrician was an attractive woman in her early 40's. With him a little old to still be seen by a pediatrician, this was his last year seeing her before she suggest he find another doctor. Since she graduated from medical school and completed her internship, she's been caring for Brett for the past several years and was totally familiar with all of the ailments, injuries, and sicknesses he's had under her medical care.

"Hello," she said looking from Brett to Susan before returning her focused attention back to Brett.

Brett smiled nervously at the doctor.

"This is Susan," said Brett. "She's my mother's best friend and business partner. Having helped raised me since I was a baby, she's my second mother."

More than just his second mother, yet oxymoronic in definition with her not having any children of her own, if Susan was anything, she was a MILF. She was the mother that he'd like to fuck. Brett had two mothers he'd like to fuck. He had his birth mother, Tiffany, and he had his surrogate mother, Susan. His biggest sexual fantasy was to have both of his mothers naked and in bed with him.

"Hi," said Susan.

Brett grimaced in pain before continuing with Susan's introduction.

"She's watching us while our parents are away. If you don't mind, I'd like her to be here for her moral support during the examination."

Doctor Robin turned her attention to Susan again to give her a curious look.

"Hi," said Robin holding out her hand to Susan.

Showing her concern for her friend's son, Susan looked from the doctor to Brett before returning her focused attention back to the doctor.

"I'm a close family friend," she said suddenly feeling awkward, in case the doctor's nurse said something to her, that she had not only helped Brett undress but also had seen him naked. "I've known Brett since he was a baby."

Doctor Robin smiled and Susan returned her smile. In the mood to play, Susan imagined stripping Doctor Robin naked and tying her to a rack for some discipline and punishment. It was obvious that Dr. Robin had a sexy body beneath her white coat. She had long, shoulder length, black hair and what appeared to be C cup breasts. Figuring that her pussy was trimmed, Susan couldn't help but wonder if her pussy was shaved, trimmed, or bushy. Yet, with more important things at hand then sexually playing while imagining Doctor Robin naked, she was worried about Brett.

"Please to meet you," said Doctor Robin to Susan. "That's fine. She can stay," said Doctor Robin turning to Brett. "Actually, I'm glad you're here. With my nurse busy attending to other patients with flu, pneumonia, and shingles shots, I need an adult present while examining Brett," said Dr. Robin.

Susan patted Brett's shoulder and gave him a warm, motherly smile.

"Where's Mom?"

Doctor Robin looked from Brett to Susan while Brett looked down at his hospital gown. Not embarrassed before while sexually molesting Susan as she helped him to strip naked in front of her, he seemed embarrassed now to be naked, but for his hospital gown, in front of his pediatrician, a woman had had known him since he was a child.

"She's on a cruise on her way to a vacation in Bermuda. If they haven't left Miami already, they should be embarking just about now," said Susan looking at her watch.

The doctor nodded and smiled.

"Nice. I wish I was on vacation," said Doctor Robin. "I'm due. It's been a while since I've had any time away from seeing patients."

If only the good doctor knew that Tiffany and Michael were attending a week long swinging function, she may not have envied their vacation cruise to Bermuda. Who knows? Perhaps the doctor is a swinger too.

"Me too," said Susan. "It's been years since I've had a vacation."

Susan thought of all the sexy, swinging fun Michael and Tiffany would, no doubt, be having while partying on the island. The perfect place to be in control of Tiffany and Michael, she had bigger fish to fry at home controlling Erin and regaining her control over Brett. Once she had their children under her control, controlling their parents would be easy.

"So what happened to you this time Brett?" Doctor Robin looked at his records on her laptop computer. "Let's see. You've broken your arm, your leg, sprained your wrist, sprained your ankle, hurt your back, pulled your shoulder, had two concussions, a deep laceration on your forehead, abrasions while skateboarding, and now this. We need to keep you in a padded room until you become an adult," she said with a laugh.

Susan looked from the doctor to look at Brett.

"I was tackled by one of my own teammates during football practice," he said. "We were practicing how better to protect me from being sacked."

Doctor Robin looked at Brett and smile.

"Judging from the look of you, your team needs more practice in protecting their quarterback. Seemingly, you're always here. If you didn't have a second mother as good looking as Susan," said Doctor Robin and giving her a wink, "I'd think you hurt yourself just to come see me."

Brett grimaced again.

"Whatever is wrong with me this time, this injury may be my worst," he said.

The doctor gently patted his knee.

"Don't worry. Whatever you've done, I can fix," said Doctor Robin. "So what happened?"

The doctor wrote in his chart while focusing all of her attention on her patient.

"I forgot my cup and was tackled. His helmet got me right in the nuts," said Brett. "I'm all bruised."

The doctor looked from Brett to look down at his lap.

"Shall I have a look?" Doctor Robin put on her blue, Latex gloves. "May I see?"

Again Brett seemed embarrassed in his reluctance to expose himself to the doctor in the way he was eager to expose himself to Susan and to his sister.

"I'm really sore and swollen. Most of his helmet hit me in the thighs, but the top of the helmet caught me right in the nuts," said Brett.

He lifted his gown high enough to expose his cock and testicles to Doctor Robin and to Susan.

"I see that," said the doctor staring down as his bruised thighs while taking his gown in hand to lift it higher. "It looks very tender. Is it sore? Does this hurt?" Doctor Robin lightly touched her finger to his thighs.

She lifted his hospital gown higher and moved it to the side and Brett held it there with his hand. Now he was totally exposed to the two women.

"It really hurts," he said.

Doctor Robin gently patted his knee again.

"I'm sorry you're in pain but can you scoot up on the table and lay on your back?" The doctor pulled out the tray for Brett's long legs to rest.

While Brett struggled to move himself back in position, Doctor Robin studied his every movement. She watched Brett having great difficulty trying to move.

"Okay," said Brett trying to move higher up. "Ow," he said.

As if he was about to have a gynecological exam, he rested back on the table with his knees up.

"Let's have a closer look, shall we?" The doctor pulled up a stool and moved Brett's gown further up and all the way to the side again. She reached over to grab a mirror from her desk and handed the mirror to Brett. "Hold that up for me Brett so that you can see too," she said reaching in her pocket to retrieve a pocket flashlight.

* * * * *

Before touching him and feeling him during her medical examination of his injuries, as if she was a medical examiner studying the legs of a deceased person in the morgue, Doctor Robin leaned over Brett to study his bruised thighs more closely. Then, touching his thighs here and feeling his thighs there, she checked to see what he could feel and what he couldn't. She needed to know what hurt and what didn't?

"Can you feel my touch?

Brett grimaced in pain.

"Yes," said Brett.

She poked his thigh with her finger.

"Does that hurt?"

She stopped her poking to look up at him.

"A little," said Brett acting his role as the tough football quarterback.

She touched his thighs again with her rubber gloved finger.

"How about here?" Doctor Robin touched him in a different spot. "Can you feel that? Does that hurt when I touch you there?"

She looked up at her young patient again while waiting for his response.

"Yes, I can feel that and no it doesn't hurt," said Brett.

She touched one area of his bruised thigh before touching another area of his bruised thighs. Every time she touched him, she looked up to see his reaction to her touching him, before touching him in another area. Obviously this was her way to see if he had experienced permanent damage or some temporary paralysis that may lead to permanent paralysis.

"No," he said when she touched one area to see if it hurt and "yes," he said when she depressed another area with her gloved finger to tell her that he could feel her touch.

Dr. Robin leaned back in her chair to look up at him and to give him an understanding smile. Susan hovered over him holding his hand and gently rubbing his shoulder while staring down at Brett's cock and testicles. Perhaps she was concerned or perhaps she was just horny, but Susan seemed mesmerized by Brett's cock and testicles. Definitely and assuredly, Susan could never make is as a doctor when examining a young, handsome man. In the way that Susan was attracted to a man's private parts, she'd never be able to keep the level of doctor/patient professionalism that Dr. Robin was showing.

Susan continued looking at Dr. Robin to see if she was showing any sign of having the same level of sexual reaction to seeing Brett naked below the waist that she was having. In the way that Susan was feeling a bit sexually excited, Dr. Robin wasn't showing any signs of having the same sexual attraction to Brett as Susan was. If only Brett wasn't in such pain, she'd love nothing better than to wrap her fingers around his 18-year-old prick and masturbate him. If only he hadn't been injured, she'd love nothing more than to move between his legs and take his cock in her mouth.

"Does that hurt?" She imagined asking him while stroking him. "How about now? Can you feel this?" She imagined asking him after taking his cock in her mouth and sucking him.

She'd be so relieved if he could get an erection that she'd even allow him to cum in her mouth. Yet, the doctor was still examining him. No one knew if he could get an erection or not. Brett tried to give himself an erection with his hand but he wasn't able to get very hard. Maybe Susan should have tried to give him an erection with her hand but, until he saw a doctor, she feared further hurting him.

Susan imagined asking him different questions that were more sexual than they were medical. Instead of asking him, 'Does that hurt?' when she took him in her hand, she imagined asking him, 'Does that feel good?', when taking him in her mouth. After staring at his naked cock and testicles for the better of an hour, she was horny. She'd like nothing more than to have sex with Brett and/or even Doctor Robin right now.

"This may hurt a little. I'm going to check your testicles," said Dr. Robin taking his testicles in her rubber gloved hand. "Normally I'd do this with you standing but I'd rather you not have to move from your prone position. I know it hurts you to move."

When Susan watched Dr. Robin take Brett's testicles in her rubber gloved hand, she felt dizzy with sexual excitement. She'd like nothing better than to don a pair of rubber gloves and fondle Brett's testicles. Imagining the doctor turning to her and warning her not to try this at home, she wondered if she had at silicone gloves at the house. She'd have to put silicone gloves on her shopping list.

What normally would have been fodder for masturbation of any 18-year-old boy, his pretty, female MILF of a doctor cupping his testicles in her rubber gloved hand while Susan looked on, was unfortunately a painful experience and not a sexual one for Brett. After being witness to this medical procedure, she wondered how Brett would treat this experience later in life. Susan imagined Brett having a sexual fetish of needing women to touch, feel, and have sex with his naked while wearing silicone gloves.

She imagined him needing to dress in black, latex from head to toe. She imagined him feeling the need to don a superhero costume every Halloween before having sex with his girlfriend and/or wife. Then, morphing into always needing to wear latex before having sex, she had more insight into why some people do the sexual things that they do and have the sexual fetishes that they have.

Without doubt, just as Susan was now having her share of them, the sexy sight of attractive Doctor Robin holding Brett's testicles in her rubber gloved hand not only made her want to have sex with Brett but also with Doctor Robin too. The sexy sight of attractive Doctor Robin holding a young man's testicles in her rubber gloved hand would evoke all kinds of sexual fantasies to anyone not knowing what she was doing was purely a medical procedure. The sexy sight of attractive Doctor Robing holding Brett's testicles in her rubber gloved hand made her want to strip naked and ask the doctor to examine her naked body too.

'Pay close attention to my nipples with your rubber gloved fingers,' she imagined saying to Dr. Robin. 'Pay even closer to my clit while you finger my pussy with your rubber gloved finger. Oh, yes, that's it. Right there. Don't stop.'

If only Dr. Robin knew what she was thinking, she'd be embarrassed that the good doctor would think she was a slut. Yet, with Doctor Robin a good looking woman, even though she obviously preferred men, she'd do Dr. Robin if she was horny enough and drunk enough. She wondered what Brett's pediatrician looked like without the white coat and the rest of her clothes hiding the curves of her imagined naked body. She'd love to use her rubber gloved hands on Doctor Robin's naked body while her wrists and ankles were shackled to her bed.

Even those who knew that doctor Robin was preforming a medical procedure would look at her holding and feeling Brett's testicles as a sexual fantasy. Fifty years from now, she imagined Brett feeling compelled to seek out the sexual services of a rubber gloved professional, a prostitute, when he was an older man with erectile dysfunction. Perhaps had Brett not been in as much pain, he would have had an erection.

She'd love to watch Brett's cock become hard with sexual excitement. She'd love to watch Brett prematurely ejaculate just by the medical touches of Dr. Robin. She'd love to watch him shoot a load of cum all over Doctor Robin's hair, her face, and across her white medical coat. Only, with the pain he was in now, there'd be no chance of him getting an erection and/or prematurely ejaculating. Surely, once Brett felt better, no doubt, he'd be masturbating over Doctor Robin cupping his testicles in her rubber gloved hand.

"Ow," he said when she touched a tender area.

Instead of withdrawing her hand, she left it there while feeling more of him.

"I'm sorry Brett but can you cough for me?"

Something that Susan couldn't wait to do with Brett at home, Dr. Robin carefully held onto Brett's testicles while he coughed.

"Khoff! Khoff!"

She felt his skin enclosed scrotum while he coughed again.

"And again," said Doctor Robin.

"Khoff! Khoff!"

She felt his two, oval organs with an experienced hand.

"One more time," she said.

With Brett obviously in pain, in more pain when he coughed, and seemingly more embarrassed than sexually excited, Dr. Robin gave her patient the respectfulness that he deserved while examining his private area.

"Khoff! Khoff!"

Obviously not wanting to miss the sight of Doctor Robin's medical exam, Brett raised himself up on his elbows to get a better view of his doctor seeing, touching, and feeling his junk. Normally Doctor Robin would have asked him to avert his stare by turning his head to the side but this time she didn't. Who knows? Doctor Robin is human. With all of us having our crosses to bear, she's a woman with sexual needs.

Maybe she wanted Brett to see her holding his cock in her rubber gloved hand. Maybe she'd be masturbating tonight over sucking and fucking Brett's young, hard body instead of having sex with her disinterested, middle-aged husband. Normally, any other woman accompanying Brett would avert her stare but Susan didn't. Normally, any other woman accompanying Brett to the medical center wouldn't even be with him in the exam room but Susan was.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds