Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 13

Instead of being too embarrassed to look, she stared at his package before looking up at him staring down at her blue, rubber gloved hand. He stared as much at his cock and testicles as he stared at her and Susan stared at Brett's cock and testicles as much as Dr. Robin did. Obviously, Brett was getting off on Doctor Robin's medical exam as much as Susan was. No doubt, if he could have gotten an erection, he'd have one by now. Only, even though Robin was a medical doctor, Susan couldn't help but wonder, if her nipples were erect and Doctor Robin's pussy was wet in the way that her nipples were erect and her pussy was wet.

"I'm going to check your penis now Brett. Tell me if anything hurts when I'm touching and feeling your penis," she said.

'Oh, God,' thought Susan.

At that point, she so wanted to sit on Doctor Robin's face before sitting on Brett's limp dick.

Brett looked up at Susan and squeezed her hand in preparation of Dr. Robin examining his penis. Every young man's sexual dream to have his mature, attractive, female doctor hold his penis in her rubber gloved hand, while his mother's best friend watched, Brett looked at her with more physical discomfort than he looked at her with sexual excitement. Perhaps if hadn't so severely injured himself and had this had been a normal physical exam, Brett would have had an erection. Perhaps if Susan hadn't been in the exam room with him, he may have had the perverted courage to sexually assault his female doctor by reading out to feel her tits while fingering her emerging nipples through her blouse and bra.

Only, Brett wasn't like that, especially with his doctor. Seemingly, he was only like that with Susan and with Erin and hopefully one day with his mother. As if the people in his house were sexually possessed by the Devil, there was always an air of perversion and debauchery when at home. Perhaps, if he was feeling better, he may have grabbed Doctor Robin's hand, held it tight in his and moved it up and down on his cock for her to give him a forced hand job. Perhaps if he was horny enough, he would have reached out his other hand to feel her panty clad pussy in the way he felt Susan's panty clad pussy earlier.

Only, unbeknownst to Brett at the time, he wouldn't have to hold Dr. Robin's hand there and he wouldn't have to move her hand up and down on his cock for her to masturbate him. She'd be more than willing to masturbate him herself, not in a sexual way but as part of her medical examination. She needed to analyze his sperm. She needed to see if her had blood in his semen when he ejaculated. Dr. Robin would willingly do all that he'd love for her to do to him without having to force her hand. Only, just as he was in too much pain to enjoy Doctor Robin giving him a medical hand job, he was in too much pain to even have those sexual thoughts.

As part of her initial, medical examination, needing a semen sample to see if he had blood in his semen and later to see if he had blood in his urine, unbeknownst to Brett, the doctor intended on masturbating him today. Normally leaving that of masturbating her male patient to one of her nurses, she needed to ascertain the extent of his injuries first and one of the best ways was to masturbate him herself. She knew that, if left it to him and with him in too much pain, Brett wouldn't masturbate himself, especially not now and not today in the way he was feeling.

If it required him leaning to the side to expose his anus to her to stick her gloved finger in his rectum for him to cum while continuing to masturbate him with her other hand, she was ready and prepared to do that for her patient. Only and unfortunately for Brett, Doctor Robin masturbating him would be more painful than pleasurable. Then, on subsequent office visits, if he couldn't masturbate himself, the doctor would enlist her nurse to masturbate him.

Moreover with her needing samples of his semen every 6 hours over an 18 hour period, and later over an extended period of time, as if they were all part of her medical staff, Dr. Robin would enlist Susan, his mother, Tiffany, and his sister, Erin, to help masturbate him too. Where Doctor Robin thought of family members masturbating Brett as a necessary medical procedure, anyone who wasn't a medical doctor would think that a mother, sister, and surrogate mother asked to masturbate Brett would be deemed more incestuous than medical. Seemingly every young man's dream to not only have his sexy doctor masturbate him but also his mother, his sister, and his mother's best friend masturbate him, only and unfortunately Brett was in too much pain to enjoy it.

With Tiffany on a cruise to Bermuda with her husband, she was off the hook in having to masturbate her son until later. Yet, if Brett had what Dr. Robin suspected he had, needing samples of his semen over a long period of time would be an ongoing condition. Sometimes too painful for Brett to masturbate himself, Brett would need Susan, his mother, his sister, and even the doctor's nurse to masturbate him. Something that may be every teenage boy's sexual fantasy to be masturbated by his doctor, his mother, his sister, his mother's best friend, and his nurse, Brett being forced to cum was no fun for him.

If only Brett had a girlfriend, he could ask her to masturbate him. Yet, what 18-year-old young man would want his girlfriend to see his cock in such injured condition. What 18-year-old young man would want his girlfriend to know that he was unable to get an erection? At that young age, no doubt, she'd think it was her fault that her boyfriend was unable to get hard. She'd think that he wasn't sexually attracted to her or to women. She may even suspect that he was sexually attracted to men when the truth of the matter was that he was injured during football practice.

Dr. Robin's logic and her ulterior motive in enlisting Susan, Erin, and later Tiffany, Brett's mother was, it would be much easier for Brett to cum if one of those three women masturbated him instead of him painfully trying to masturbate himself. Only, no one asked Brett how he felt about the women closest to him masturbating him. Was he embarrassed, ashamed, or sexually excited? Would he rather masturbate himself instead of recruiting a bevy of women to masturbate him, his doctor, her nurse, his mother, his sister, and his mother's best friend?

Yet, first before Dr. Robin masturbated Brett, she needed a urine sample. Something easy to do, normally, she'd have her patient go to the bathroom and pee in a cup. Yet, difficult for Brett to climb down from the table and pee, Dr. Robin would have to help him along. She unwrapped an oversized plastic cup to collect her urine sample. Then, she turned on the faucet in the bathroom to help him along.

"I need you to urinate in his cup Brett. I need to see if you have blood in your urine. Sometimes, able to see it with the naked eye, it's easy to discern if you have blood in your urine. Yet, most times, I need for the lab examine it to tell me," she said holding his penis in the cup.

He looked down at Doctor Robin holding his penis.

"Okay," he said.

She looked up at him to give him an compassionate smile.

"Any time you're ready," she said.

He looked at her with embarrassment and shame.

"It's not going to be easy with you and Susan as my audience," he said with a nervous laugh.

She took his testicles in her rubber gloved hand again.

"Sometimes, I can encourage you to urine along by gently massaging your testicles," she said holding the sample cup in one hand and massaging his testicles with her other.

After waiting a few minutes, Brett finally peed a modest amount.

"It hurts to pee," he said.

Dr. Robin gave Brett a wet wipe to wipe his penis while she put a lid on the cup and stuck a label on the sample.

"Hurt how?"

Trying to discern if there was any evidence of blood in his urine, she held Brett's urine sample up before putting in on a tray for the nurse to collect and bring to the lab.

"It burns," he said.

Dr. Robin stood from her chair to walk the sample over to the door. She opened her door just enough to fit her tray.

"Molly. Bring this to the lab for analysis stat, please," she said to her nurse.

She closed the door and returned to her patient. Then, she removed her gloves to put on a new pair.

"Now, I'll need a semen sample she said moving her chair closer to Brett.

She wrapped her gloved fingers around his cock and slowly stroked him.

"Every young man's sexual fantasy," she said with a little laugh. "I bet you never thought I'd be masturbating you," she said making eye contact with her patient.

Brett looked more shocked than he looked more sexually excited. He seemed more shocked that he looked relaxed. Definitely, he was more embarrassed than he was sexually aroused. Doctor Robin seemed to be enjoying masturbating Brett more than she should.

"No," said Brett.

Avoiding making eye contact with his doctor, and instead of looking to Susan for moral support, he looked down at the floor.

"Well, just lay back and relax. I can give you a magazine to look at, if you'd like," said Dr. Robin while stroking her young patient. "Or you can just imagine I'm your girlfriend or your prom date," she said with a little laugh.

He made a face at her suggestions.

"May I feel your breasts through your blouse and bra?"

She looked down where he was staring at her ample breasts.

"Feel my breasts? No, I don't think that's a good idea. That wouldn't be appropriate with me being your doctor. Perhaps, when your mother, your sister, or when Susan masturbates you, one or all of them will allow you to feel their breasts through their clothes," she said looking to Susan before returning her focused attention back to Brett. "What I'm doing in masturbating you is not sexual but medical," she said. "I can have Susan get you a magazine if you'd like."

As if recruiting her for her help, as if silently asking if she'd allow Brett to feel her breasts, she looked from Brett to look at Susan again before returning her attention to stroking Brett's cock.

"No, I'm good," said Brett.

Dr. Robin continued stroking him until Brett developed a painful erection. She stopped to get another collection cup. She unwrapped the sample cup.

"When the time is ready, I'm going to need you to hold this by Brett's penis," she said handing the cup to Susan. Dr. Robin lubed the gloved finger of her right hand. "Now I need for you to turn to your side, Brett," she said. "Move the cup to his penis Susan."

When the cup was in place, Dr. Robin impaled Brett's ass with her gloved finger to massage his prostate gland. As soon as she did, Brett spurted a small volume of semen.

"Now, when you masturbate Brett at home, you may either just stroke him or stick your finger in his anus and massage his prostate. You'll need to buy some latex gloves, of course," she said.

To be continued...

*

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 234 milliseconds